PDA

View Full Version : Russell Wilson vs Peyton Manning

Avante
01-19-2014, 07:30 AM
In his first two seasons Peyton had 52 TD's and 41 INT's, RW also has 52 TD's (weird) but only 19 INT's.

Now add...

PM

completion %....56.7 and 62.1

RW..64.1 and 63.1

QB rating

PM...71.2 and 90.7
RW...100.0 and 101.2.....the only QB in history to score 100.0 or better his first two seasons.

Now you can take any other QB's first two seasons and stack them up vs RW and he's coming out on top. Prove me wrong, it can't be done.

Now with all that said.....GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a weird spot to be in.

I'm down in Springville at a friends house, heading back up, yep, we do have a TV (19 inch:rolleyes). I haven't grown a beard in years. How cool is listening to coyotes howl at night:hat If ya listen really carefully it's as if they are saying....A-VAN-TE......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this nickname?

Andrew "INT" Luck?

Thebesteva
01-19-2014, 07:33 AM
In his first two seasons Peyton had 52 TD's and 41 INT's, RW also has 52 TD's (weird) but only 19 INT's.

Now add...

PM

completion %....56.7 and 62.1

RW..64.1 and 63.1

QB rating

PM...71.2 and 90.7
RW...100.0 and 101.2.....the only QB in history to score 100.0 or better his first two seasons.

Now you can take any other QB's first two seasons and stack them up vs RW and he's coming out on top. Prove me wrong, it can't be done.

Now with all that said.....GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a weird spot to be in.

I'm down in Springville at a friends house, heading back up, yep, we do have a TV (19 inch:rolleyes). I haven't grown a beard in years. How cool is listening to coyotes howl at night:hat If ya listen really carefully it's as if they are saying....A-VAN-TE......hahahahashsaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do they say ur the worst poster on Spurstalk?

irishock
01-19-2014, 07:38 AM
^ Dude i'm glad the gif didn't turn out badly for the kid

Avante
01-19-2014, 07:40 AM

I'm guessing it's because....

I expect to get fucked and not overly thrilled about it, it's simply the norm. While everyone else around here is still at that...YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!....stage.

I can actually talk football to the point of taking your team and then schooling you on them.

I'm 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel.

Know too much about too many things.

Can draw, do a mean James Brown impersonation.

Can recite Langston Hughes.

Yep, I make the little shits here feel inferior. Today we'll all see Marshawn Lynch and his "Beast Mode" but what Miami of Ohio x-QB was the Seahawks first stud running back? None of these half pints have a clue. We'll also see Frank Gore do his thang, but what U of Miami running back was the first to have a 1000 yard season, yep.....the midgets are..????????

Ok, time to say....adios~~~~~~~~~~~~~

benefactor
01-19-2014, 08:28 AM
The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

Now who disagrees with this play and why?

The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

MeloHype
01-19-2014, 08:34 AM
^lmao

Clipper Nation
01-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Have you read the :lolld Fagg:lolt's posts? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-19-2014, 11:03 AM

Because he claims to be a betting expert but lost over 8k this year on NFL games :lmao

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Russell "fumble" Wilson?

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 12:11 AM
Clearly RW eh avante?