PDA

View Full Version : NBA: If any of you are watching basketball after 3:30 EST today...

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 12:15 PM
...then you are a homosexual.

jeebus
01-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Well if the Hawks/9ers game is a blow out, then I'll flip on the Sperm game.

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Who are the Spurs playing?

jeebus
01-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Who are the Spurs playing?
The Mighty Bucks!!!

You're right. Anyone watching basketball after 3:30 EST today loves the cock.

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 12:35 PM
spurs playin bucks if ur interested

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 12:37 PM
crofl...let me save ya'll the suspense--the spurs will win that game. So unless people here have a fetish for backdoor passes and slipscreens, then best to keep your eyes peeled to the gridron. Alphas don't watch african volleyball when man's game is on

jeebus
01-19-2014, 12:43 PM
crofl...let me save ya'll the suspense--the spurs will win that game. So unless people here have a fetish for backdoor passes and slipscreens, then best to keep your eyes peeled to the gridron. Alphas don't watch african volleyball when man's game is on
You just condemned all of upstairs to be cucks for eternity.

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2014, 12:56 PM
The Mighty Bucks!!!

You're right. Anyone watching basketball after 3:30 EST today loves the cock.

classball>monkeybowl II But if kaep and wilson blow out their acls i may flip over and take a gander

jeebus
01-19-2014, 12:58 PM
classball>monkeybowl II But if kaep and wilson blow out their acls i may flip over and take a gander
holy shit if Kraep nukes his ACLs, that means Colt McClassy will be in. I'd hook up the VCR and record the fuck outta that game then.

DMC
01-19-2014, 12:59 PM

When I was at the Football HOF in Canton a few weeks back, some volunteer dude kept following us around telling us the history of football. We didn't want to know. Did you know grid iron came about because they used to have lines in both directions, like a grid iron? No really?

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2014, 01:00 PM
holy shit if Kraep nukes his ACLs, that means Colt McClassy will be in. I'd hook up the VCR and record the fuck outta that game then.

i'd PIP the niners and spurs game so my television could have a bukakke of class

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 01:03 PM
When I was at the Football HOF in Canton a few weeks back, some volunteer dude kept following us around telling us the history of football. We didn't want to know. Did you know grid iron came about because they used to have lines in both directions, like a grid iron? No really?

Besides that annoying dude, how was it? Haven't taken the pilgrimage yet.

DMC
01-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Besides that annoying dude, how was it? Haven't taken the pilgrimage yet.

I wasn't impressed tbh. Jim Brown's jersey was cool, they repaired them back then and he wore the same one all the time. They had both 7 TD footballs from this season along with jerseys. The Lombardi was cool. The busts were ok. Some were missing, probably being used for promotions.

Lol @ Tebows jersey

There's a stadium (of sorts) that I wish I wouldn't have gotten into. It's ok, but Canton is a shithole and I was flying out later that day so I didn't stay all day there. The football field outside is cool, modern with the rubber pellets and the HOF logo.

AchillesHeel
01-19-2014, 01:32 PM
90 mins until the best NFL game of the season, meanwhile MVPau will keep me entertained :wow 10 pts in the first quarter

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 02:01 PM
I am watching Lakers/Raps right now, will switch to football until the Spurs come on.

AchillesHeel
01-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Lakers have been losing a ton of games but Kendall Marshall looks pretty good in MDA's system.

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Plenty of guys look great in Dan's system. It just takes guys buying into it.

Juggity
01-19-2014, 02:23 PM
tbh I would rather watch the spurs blow out the bucks than watch any NFL game, from the superbowl on down. Never understood the fascination with football.

Not exactly a thrilling sport, much like soccer.

hater
01-19-2014, 02:56 PM
tbh I would rather watch the spurs blow out the bucks than watch any NFL game, from the superbowl on down. Never understood the fascination with football.

This. Football is damn boring imo.

The only exception to soccer is world cup. That shit is sick. Different countries playing different styles and bitches with titties in the stands. Fucking amazing imo

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Soccer > your life

Rogue
01-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Agree with Hater, true soccer only comes about every four years, while others like Champions league and Euro Cup ain't worth a shit. There's a reason why players would rather play in Europe even for shitty pay on world cup years (so their national team managers would watch their games and consider them for national selection) than earn big checks in Chinese league or alike which nobody gives a shit about.

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 11:55 PM
So what was the final homo head count tonight? Round 'em up and put 'em on an eastbound train, just like gramps used to do.

jimbo
01-20-2014, 12:33 AM

It matches the intelligence of chess with the violence of boxing. You have to either be retarded or a pussy to not like it tbh.

Juggity
01-20-2014, 12:38 AM
the intelligence of chess

so that must mean this guy's a chessmaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOkTib5eVQ

jimbo
01-20-2014, 12:40 AM
The chess part comes from the slavemasters who tell these boys what to do tbh.

That part is the :monkey that people like to watch.