PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Cully My Friend - Please Consider This Material For The Next Mono Show

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2014, 04:52 PM
I thought you'd be intrigued by some real insight into why this guy is a 100% certifiable...:lol as you'll notice in his final comment below he got pretty upset when I called him out and decided to put me on ignore...:lol you're right about this guy he's a terrible person...lives in a glass house himself and yet hurls stones daily...blame it on the childhood beatings and mortal combat style to the death fights with his sibling...it's god awful stuff Cully dude's lived a terrible life...Imagine what else he's hiding...

What's the worst fight you had with a brother or sister?

What are the common things you start a fight about?

My brother and I used to try to kill each other. Once my mother was doing dishes, she said she saw my brother run by then a short 2x4 came flying by right behind him and she heard him scream. See he was 2 years older and was taller, so he'd hit me and run (like Thread does) and I'd catch up to him with whatever I could get my hands on.

My brother and I would make fun of each other behind our parents back when the other was getting the shit beat out of them. We'd mock their jumping and blocking moves.

this only happens in real ghetto or straight trailer trash families tbh...was mom a crack whore?...where was your daddeh, families with fathers don't go through this kind of ghetto / trailer trash mess....you have a ton of skeletons in your closet...always throwing rocks when you live in a glass house yourself...I'm going to alert Cully to this..fascinating insight..thanks brah...:lol

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/lolKOOL_zps4382abdb.jpg

This is Kool, not upset (and how I've viewed him for years... picking my moments)

Chris
01-19-2014, 05:02 PM
You should call in and drop this knowledge yourself. I'm sure the board would love to hear your thoughts live on the internets.

Thread
01-19-2014, 05:07 PM
I can't do much more to him, Kevin. I've received several PM's asking me to lighten up on DMC, that I was too harsh and mean spirited to him on the Mono Show. & he has backed off quite a bit since then. I think he learned his lesson and will now be docile evermore.

I'll keep an eye on him though. If he backsasses and/or backslides I'll make him put Boss Kevin's dirt in Boss Dales yard.

DMC
01-19-2014, 05:10 PM
I can't do much more to him, Kevin. I've received several PM's asking me to lighten up on DMC, that I was too harsh and mean spirited to him on the Mono Show. & he has backed off quite a bit since then. I think he learned his lesson and will now be docile evermore.

I'll keep an eye on him though. If he backsasses and/or backslides I'll make him put Boss Kevin's dirt in Boss Dales yard.

Only pussies and assholes lie about private messages.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2014, 05:11 PM
no problem just a little something to keep in your back pocket...:hat

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Only pussies and assholes lie about private messages.

why are you in this thread...you liar..I thought you had me on ignore

DMC
01-19-2014, 05:16 PM
why are you in this thread...you liar..I thought you had me on ignore

I pick my moments, and threads don't do ignore.

btw....

It doesn't matter how much shame you heap upon him. He's not going to stop posting because he has nothing else to do and it doesn't come back on him personally since he's a troll anyhow. The best way to shut him down is to ignore him. That's a proven method for all trolls.

Thread
01-19-2014, 05:16 PM
no problem just a little something to keep in your back pocket...:hat

Absolutely.

DMC
01-19-2014, 05:20 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/KAMlol-1.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/cubbybeg.jpg

BEGGING

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2014, 05:24 PM
DMC did your brother ever crack you upside the head with a beer bottle :lmao

Reck
01-19-2014, 05:41 PM
LOL begging again.

Why dont you man up and call yourself you fucking tool.

Double-Up
01-19-2014, 06:15 PM
Next show, I'm gonna check assholes, Cully. I'm not scared of you or any other faggot ass niggas on this board, especially on a radio show. All this shit is just recreation time for me...stress relief...so get yo mind right Dale cause I'm coming for that ass.

Thread
01-19-2014, 06:16 PM
^
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

jeebus
01-19-2014, 06:17 PM
and just like that, DMC shut this thread down