PDA

View Full Version : Goddess says she's in no rush to get married Read more: http://www.ctvnew

Rogue
01-19-2014, 07:58 PM
http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/scarlett-johansson-says-she-s-in-no-rush-to-get-married-1.1646217

Scarlett Johansson is in no rush to get married.The 'Her' actress - who got engaged to Romain Dauriac in the summer - insisted she is too busy preparing for her role as Black Widow in much-anticipated superhero sequel 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
Asked by Parade magazine if she had started on wedding plans, she said: "No, I'm busy planning 'Avengers 2' right now! That's my main focus.

The star insisted the big day is the one aspect of her life she can just take as it comes, and "let that happen organically" while she stays "relaxed"."I've never been a big planning kind of person. I'd never share it with anybody, but I think more than anything I feel really fortunate to have had this amazing year professionally."
She added: "And I think when all that smoke settles I'll be able to ... I don't feel like I need to rush that part of my life.
"I can let that happen organically. Right now it feels like a time to enjoy and be relaxed and that's what works for us."

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/scarlett-johansson-says-she-s-in-no-rush-to-get-married-1.1646217#ixzz2qtbVK7Y9

French fag :lmao
Cuckold :lmao
Paying a gigantic diamond only to be had fun with :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-19-2014, 08:59 PM
http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/scarlett-johansson-says-she-s-in-no-rush-to-get-married-1.1646217

French fag :lmao
Cuckold :lmao
Paying a gigantic diamond only to be had fun with :lmaoDude's been boning her for over a year. It's probably worth it.

koriwhat
01-20-2014, 12:40 AM
fuck yo thread clown!

Reck
01-20-2014, 12:50 AM
fuck yo thread clown!

-Signed calfie.

koriwhat
01-20-2014, 12:53 AM
-Signed calfie.

-signed shadowflamer is a big faggot

Reck
01-20-2014, 12:57 AM
-signed shadowflamer is a big faggot

Devastating blow! Will I get up after such blow back?

Rogue
01-20-2014, 12:58 AM
those who take pigface Lawrence over Goddess are much closer than anyone to that end tbh, which means those movie pundits & Oscar voters are either females jealous of Goddess's beauty, or flat out faggots!!! :ihit

CavsSuperFan
01-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Going to have to see a movie someday with her in it....

Katherine Robinson
01-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Rogue, I must ask. When Scarlett's nude photos had made their way to the internet, how did you handle the matter? Did you respect her privacy and not view the photos or did you jump at the opportunity to view them?

CavsSuperFan
01-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Nude photos that Accidentally make their way to the WEB are like Wardrobe malfunctions…
Yea Right…It just popped out all by itself…

koriwhat
01-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Devastating blow! Will I get up after such blow back?

That's a lot of blowing

Rogue
01-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Rogue, I must ask. When Scarlett's nude photos had made their way to the internet, how did you handle the matter? Did you respect her privacy and not view the photos or did you jump at the opportunity to view them?
In fact, those pics had been out for years when I became a fan of Goddess, which means I was well aware of those pics but I still fell in love with her anyway. She's our goddess but it's not like I love everything she says or does, for example I pretty much abhor smoking and I don't like girls who have tattoos, and even if I were not a celibate I would never get myself a bitch who has tattoos or who smokes as much as Goddess does, but it ain't no issue when she just serves as an eye-candy to me imho. I love her but it doesn't mean I have to take each of her flaws as a good quality, and that's the biggest difference between us Goddess fans and those Kobe lovers tbh.

the following is our goddess's response to nude-photo gate

Just because you're in the spotlight, or just because you're an actor or making films or whatever, doesn't mean that you're not entitled to your own personal privacy. I think no matter what the context, if that is besieged in some way, it feels unjust. It feels wrong.

And to be quite honest with you, I viewed those photos and downloaded them into my computer because I felt I had to. It would leave me in a life of regret if I didn't download those photos and those photos got completely removed from the internet someday. But those nude photos are my least favorite Goddess photos tbh, and I only open the folder to view them when I wanna to piss off myself in order to gain the incentive to fight someone or to start doing homework assigned by those dumbass teachers. Every time I saw that pic where Goddess licked a black dick I felt an instant compulsion to chop that shit off tbh. :cry

Reck
01-20-2014, 07:53 PM
In fact, those pics had been out for years when I became a fan of Goddess, which means I was well aware of those pics but I still fell in love with her anyway. She's our goddess but it's not like I love everything she says or does, for example I pretty much abhor smoking and I don't like girls who have tattoos, and even if I were not a celibate I would never get myself a bitch who has tattoos or who smokes as much as Goddess does, but it ain't no issue when she just serves as an eye-candy to me imho. I love her but it doesn't mean I have to take each of her flaws as a good quality, and that's the biggest difference between us Goddess fans and those Kobe lovers tbh.

the following is our goddess's response to nude-photo gate

And to be quite honest with you, I viewed those photos and downloaded them into my computer because I felt I had to. It would leave me in a life of regret if I didn't download those photos and those photos got completely removed from the internet someday. But those nude photos are my least favorite Goddess photos tbh, and I only open the folder to view them when I wanna to piss off myself in order to gain the incentive to fight someone or to start doing homework assigned by those dumbass teachers. Every time I saw that pic where Goddess licked a black dick I felt an instant compulsion to chop that shit off tbh. :cry

Bullshit my nigga.

You called her out, even called her a bitch.

That was when you were drinking Halle's koolaid.

Rogue
01-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Bullshit my nigga.

You called her out, even called her a bitch.

That was when you were drinking Halle's koolaid.
busted :lol

I was apparently trolling at the time though, and I was still using that LM troll, an ardent misogynist who referred to every woman as a "bitch"