26:43, 8-12 FG, 4-6 3P

20 pts, 7 ast, 3 steals, 1 TO

Spurs win by 18...

Thread
01-19-2014, 10:04 PM
:rolleyes

jeebus
01-19-2014, 10:07 PM
the upstairs semen cloud is incredible. I've never seen a fan base so pumped up and excited from a win over the worst team in the league.

Thread
01-19-2014, 10:12 PM
^.500 over the last two games.

Congratulations.

apalisoc_9
01-19-2014, 10:13 PM
the upstairs semen cloud is incredible. I've never seen a fan base so pumped up and excited from a win over the worst team in the league.

lol, I didn't even bother watching the second quarter and onward. The team's body language was terrible, specially Kawhi and to a lesser extent diaw..yet they still managed to win...Goes to show how shitty the bucks are, but Hey we Won..Number 1 seed etc etc etc.

jeebus
01-19-2014, 10:14 PM
lol, I didn't even bother watching the second quarter and onward. The team's body language was terrible, specially Kawhi and to a lesser extent diaw..yet they still managed to win...Goes to show how shitty the bucks are, but Hey we Won..Number 1 seed etc etc etc.

bucks are so shitty they made Nando look good. let's not even talk about Ayres or Thomas :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 10:15 PM
spurs are 3-0 without enrique

like i said, that fkn turds position is always replaceable since the league has an abundance of pgs to select from....

u notice when enrique isnt playing, we get like 2-3 games of ball movement in 1 game....

Thread
01-19-2014, 10:33 PM
^Without him you're short 3.

You ingrate.

Katherine Robinson
01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
MVParker coasting until the finals, ready to show up in game 6

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 10:44 PM
^Without him you're short 3.

You ingrate.
03 kidd takes a shit on him, claxton has to bail him out
05 gettin outplayed by nash, bailed by beno, goes into the finals against the pistons, shitted a brick against billups and hamilton
07 gettin outplayed by nash again, bailed by who? u name it...barry, goes into finals against a rookie who he exploited and steals fmvp which wasnt his

very similar to the rapists, who coatrides to titles and gets more credit then he actually deserves

Thread
01-19-2014, 11:09 PM
05 gettin outplayed by nash, bailed by beno, goes into the finals against the pistons, shitted a brick against billups and hamilton
07 gettin outplayed by nash again, bailed by who? u name it...barry, goes into finals against a rookie who he exploited and steals fmvp which wasnt his

very similar to the rapists, who coatrides to titles and gets more credit then he actually deserves

Nonetheless without him you're short 3 and we ain't having this conversation.

Like me, without the rapist I'm short 5 and we ain't having this conversation.

hater
01-20-2014, 03:26 AM
:rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 03:27 AM
Nonetheless without him you're short 3 and we ain't having this conversation.

Like me, without the rapist I'm short 5 and we ain't having this conversation.

u telling me you cant replace either 2 for another player top5 at their positions those years, that u cant content or win?

enriques stats didnt jump from RS to playoffs like duncan does...enrique is always the same player from day 1 that will always get expose in the playoffs when clogging the lane or chucking a big wing player on him he shits the bed....

as for kirby, u tellin me lakers wont ring with someone like tmac, vc, ai during those 3peat years?

Thread
01-20-2014, 06:00 AM
u telling me you cant replace either 2 for another player top5 at their positions those years, that u cant content or win?

enriques stats didnt jump from RS to playoffs like duncan does...enrique is always the same player from day 1 that will always get expose in the playoffs when clogging the lane or chucking a big wing player on him he shits the bed....

as for kirby, u tellin me lakers wont ring with someone like tmac, vc, ai during those 3peat years?

I don't do a lot of that what if "fill in the blank player instead of 'Kobe'"/revisionist shit, duder. I'm old, but, even younger I didn't do it. I learned early that it ain't easy ringin', it's like pullin teeth....and when your people ring you always remember, and you never, ever forget.

You've forgotten. & 7 years is a long time, like yesterday.

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 06:37 AM
You've forgotten. & 7 years is a long time, like yesterday.

i still remember what that clown did in the off season that led to the sweep by the grizzlies
i still remember what happen in 11/12 against the thunder, he got a big head being up till he started to pissed of the frog by trying to get into his head...
i still remember what happen in game 6 finals when he wanted to be the man cause his chances of winning fmvp was clearly slipping away from him
why he didnt jump on that gayray 3pt shot attempt, cause he wanted OT more then attempting to make gayray miss

AchillesHeel
01-20-2014, 07:11 AM
MVParker: 3
Mills: 0

AussieFanKurt
01-20-2014, 07:42 AM
aussie pride cunts

FYM
01-20-2014, 08:21 AM
Paty who ?

:lol spurs fans
:lol nono trying his best to show how shitty his fellows spurs fans are
:lol worst fan base in the nba

Rogue
01-20-2014, 09:31 AM

Tony Parker has his own flaws but he's still without no doubt one of the best PGs the Spurs have ever had. His dribbling is incredibly great even by a PG's standard, and his trademark drive to the hoop was at a time the most efficient scoring option for them Spurs, and I don't think either thing is easily replaceable tbh. He might be a cnut in his life like most French guys but there's no doubt about his superb basketball ability on the court tbh.

01-20-2014, 11:16 AM
OP is an ungrateful fgt. If it wasn't for MVParker, we don't ring 3 times. What other point guards from the '00s have his skill set at his price?

Thread
01-20-2014, 11:25 AM
i still remember what that clown did in the off season that led to the sweep by the grizzlies
i still remember what happen in 11/12 against the thunder, he got a big head being up till he started to pissed of the frog by trying to get into his head...
i still remember what happen in game 6 finals when he wanted to be the man cause his chances of winning fmvp was clearly slipping away from him
why he didnt jump on that gayray 3pt shot attempt, cause he wanted OT more then attempting to make gayray miss

I remember Kobe inert up 21 and the Celtics hit an artery-'08.
I remember Kobe incapable of burying a hatchet with Daddy.
I remember Kobe trying to run Bynum off.
I remember Kobe raping in Colorado and wandering in the winds for 3 years after, the prime of his prime years.

But, I don't mention this in polite company. I bear my crosses in a semi private manner and I never forget the 5.

superjames1992
01-20-2014, 11:52 AM
OP is an ungrateful fgt. If it wasn't for Speedy Claxton and Beno Udrih, we don't ring 3 times. What other point guards from the '00s have his skill set at his price?
Fixed your post.

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 12:05 PM
all of a sudden enrique is untouchable to criticisms...

lol i thought that was only for franchise players...but this is applicable to the scrub? how low the mighty have fallen,

Splits
01-20-2014, 12:30 PM
OP is an ungrateful fgt. If it wasn't for MVParker, we don't ring 3 times. What other point guards from the '00s have his skill set at his price?

:lol

EN has a way of not just getting em to bite, but of realing them in. Quality thread, I'm waiting for the MillsVP thread, tbh. It might rival the MVPau thread in terms of revealing shitstains.

Clipper Nation
01-20-2014, 12:34 PM
I bear my crosses in a semi private manner
Chickenshit

Thread
01-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Chickenshit

Like Paul gettin' six weeks on the shelf by cheating. LMFAO!

Don't fret though, CN, it ain't like anybody noticed. tee, hee.

ElNono
01-20-2014, 12:59 PM
:lol I always found interesting how Enrique always had a difficult time being a fan favorite with the Spurs fan base...

While production-wise, adding Kawhi was going to replace Gino in the big 3, popularity-wise, it's Enrique that's being replaced.

I don't know if it's Pop willing to replace him with Kidd back in '04 or Spursfan gets the feeling he's going to walk at any time or what...

superjames1992
01-20-2014, 01:03 PM
:lol I always found interesting how Enrique always had a difficult time being a fan favorite with the Spurs fan base...

While production-wise, adding Kawhi was going to replace Gino in the big 3, popularity-wise, it's Enrique that's being replaced.

I don't know if it's Pop willing to replace him with Kidd back in '04 or Spursfan gets the feeling he's going to walk at any time or what...
I think the bar fight with Drake rubbed people the wrong way.

ElNono
01-20-2014, 01:06 PM

I think everything Tony does rubs them the wrong way... it's like trying to find an excuse...

That Drake fight was one, when he opened that Nueve lounge same thing... you can go back and look at stuff like that and there's always something...

Although he does say stupid stuff sometimes, like a couple of seasons ago when he said the Spurs were finished (which it's his opinion and it's fine, but gives the fans another reason to hate on him)

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 01:08 PM

i dunno man, man enough to text a players former partner, but not man enough to defend himself after gettin bottled...

DMC
01-20-2014, 01:54 PM
I think everything Tony does rubs them the wrong way... it's like trying to find an excuse...

That Drake fight was one, when he opened that Nueve lounge same thing... you can go back and look at stuff like that and there's always something...

Although he does say stupid stuff sometimes, like a couple of seasons ago when he said the Spurs were finished (which it's his opinion and it's fine, but gives the fans another reason to hate on him)

Sexting a teammate's wife is far and away the more egregious act imo.

ElNono
01-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Sexting a teammate's wife is far and away the more egregious act imo.

:lol true, I can't believe I forgot det one

Thread
01-20-2014, 02:27 PM
I think everything Tony does rubs them the wrong way...That Drake fight was one

Is that the one where he feared losing his eyesight? If so, I shamefully hoped for such. tee, hee. Not completely blind, but, enough to make him retire. I had a feeling though it was just press shit and not a real threat, but, I hoped nonetheless.

eric365
01-20-2014, 02:52 PM

I know you are a hater and it's not worth discussing but just a fact: You can't find a top 5 player at a positionwhen you have 1M$ to spend and you draft in the 20s. Parker was on his rookie contract in 03 and 05

Thread
01-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Parker was on his rookie contract in 03 and 05

All TDM wants to do is take. Just like your people wanted more from Manu after he took a 50% pay cut. I couldn't even watch it was so gross. I was ashamed FOR you.

eric365
01-20-2014, 03:28 PM
All TDM wants to do is take. Just like your people wanted more from Manu after he took a 50% pay cut. I couldn't even watch it was so gross. I was ashamed FOR you.

At this point any of the big 3 should just decide whatever money they get. Spurs are not contending for at least 3 or 4 years after this window is closed and they are not likely to ask something ridiculous

It reminds me of a story between Bird and the Celtics. Bird wanted to retire and the Celtics wanted him to wait 2 weeks so he could get the money from the last 2 years of his contract (10 M$).
Bird sayed thanks but no.

At one point a franchise has to show loyalty and if a player takes the money (Kobe) so be it.

Thread
01-20-2014, 03:50 PM
At this point any of the big 3 should just decide whatever money they get. Spurs are not contending for at least 3 or 4 years after this window is closed and they are not likely to ask something ridiculous

It reminds me of a story between Bird and the Celtics. Bird wanted to retire and the Celtics wanted him to wait 2 weeks so he could get the money from the last 2 years of his contract (10 M$).
Bird sayed thanks but no.

At one point a franchise has to show loyalty and if a player takes the money (Kobe) so be it.

Outstanding stuff in the bolds.
|
And it is acceptable be it "Bird" OR "Kobe."

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 03:52 PM
aussie pride cunts
why do you always bold those letters?

Splits
01-20-2014, 05:15 PM
^ filter doesn't let you post cvnt, or niqqer

ElNono
02-19-2014, 01:12 AM
BENCH
MIN
FGM-A
3PM-A
FTM-A
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

Patty Mills (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4004/patty-mills), PG
9-15
2-3
5-6
+12

Tony Parker (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1015/tony-parker), PG
Has not entered game

:wow

spurraider21
02-19-2014, 01:13 AM
this started out as a troll thread, but shit's getting serious :lol

Trainwreck2100
02-19-2014, 01:13 AM
since the all star break Patty has outscored the rique by 25 points

lefty
02-19-2014, 01:16 AM
Patty is THE REAL Iglesias !!!!

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/julio_iglesias/img/4B421_1.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2014, 01:17 AM
shitting on that white flag, nothing to see here

Calispursfan11
02-19-2014, 01:23 AM
BENCH
MIN
FGM-A
3PM-A
FTM-A
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

Patty Mills (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4004/patty-mills), PG
9-15
2-3
5-6
+12

Tony Parker (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1015/tony-parker), PG
Has not entered game

:wow

Seriously? Mills is greater than a repeat NBA champ who has been consistently the best player for us in the recent past? Your credibility is questionable for even suggesting this and your bandwagoner nature is shinging through. You sway with the breeze my friend. Patty is a really solid backup and maybe would start on a lot of teams but healthy TP he ain't. You are delusional.

lefty
02-19-2014, 01:24 AM
man all the titles we could have won without TP .............

Oh well ...

ElNono
02-19-2014, 01:24 AM
:lmao

lefty
02-19-2014, 01:26 AM

HI-FI
02-19-2014, 01:30 AM

superjames1992
02-19-2014, 01:32 AM
mvPatty

benefactor
02-19-2014, 06:52 AM
:tu

Rogue
02-19-2014, 09:40 AM
MVPatty will work fine in the Spurs system for the remainder of regular season but they spurs will need Enrique for the playoffs imho. You can't count on role players to win you tough playoff battles.

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2014, 10:02 AM
MVPatty will work fine in the Spurs system for the remainder of regular season but they spurs will need Enrique for the playoffs imho. You can't count on role players to win you tough playoff battles.

where was he in the heat battle? like the french wanker he is, sells out the team and strategy....

superjames1992
02-19-2014, 10:15 AM

6-23.

ElNono
02-20-2014, 12:43 AM
P. Mills (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/patrick_mills/index.html)
PG

29:00
13-26
1-5
2-2
+6

E. Parker (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1015/tony-parker)

DND - Rest

:worthy:

HI-FI
02-20-2014, 12:56 AM
:tu
ElNono's sequel to last year's .500 and better thread.

Calispursfan11
02-20-2014, 01:02 AM
Is this the beginning of the end for Enrique tbh? He's practically expendable now.

ElNono
02-20-2014, 01:02 AM
Is this the beginning of the end for Enrique tbh? He's practically expendable now.

I'm glad you reconsidered :lol

Arnold Toht
02-20-2014, 01:03 AM

Look at ya, pedaling back just because SF said so. Grow a pair and stand up to them.

Fuck, it's disgusting seeing how a fan base could turn on a player that netted them 3 rings.

ElNono
02-20-2014, 01:06 AM
Look at ya, pedaling back just because SF said so. Grow a pair and stand up to them.

Fuck, it's disgusting seeing how a fan base could turn on a player that netted them 3 rings.

You sound mad when you're not dickriding Lebron, tbh... :lol

Calispursfan11
02-20-2014, 01:07 AM
I'm glad you reconsidered :lol

When you beat Guest Team in their own house with Mills basically matching Lillard in limited minutes but you haven't bean able to beat any decent playoff teams with Enrique at the helm, things should be reconsidered.

Calispursfan11
02-20-2014, 01:10 AM

I'm not hating on TP. He's great but obviously injured and hasn't been playing as well as bobby jackson lite of late. You go with what works right now. Injured/tired Parker not as a good as surging Mills at the moment. Simple as that.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 01:10 AM
When you beat Guest Team in their own house with Mills basically matching Lillard in limited minutes but you haven't bean able to beat any decent playoff teams with Enrique at the helm, things should be reconsidered.

so you have come to ur senses?

how about them asslickers upstairs?

Arnold Toht
02-20-2014, 01:11 AM
The man was a 28th draft pick, a Frenchman that didn't take anything for granted, and worked his ass off to support Duncan from bolting to central Florida. He won you 3 titles, all without an asterisk on 'em. Look at ya now, you pathetic ungrateful fucks.

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2014, 01:11 AM
The man was a 28th draft pick, a Frenchman that didn't take anything for granted, and worked his ass off to support Duncan from bolting to central Florida. He won you 3 titles, all without an asterisk on 'em. Look at ya now, you pathetic ungrateful fucks.
1)speedy claxton
2)Doc Rivers

ElNono
02-20-2014, 01:12 AM

Enrique needs to get healthy to be back as MVParker, tbh... in the meantime, I'm glad we have MVPatty...

Mikeanaro
02-20-2014, 01:13 AM
SI PUDIERA SER TU HEROE... TIRARIA UN TRIPLE O DOS!
9-1 without Porky if Im right, that tells you how much this team is suffering his absence.

Calispursfan11
02-20-2014, 01:13 AM
so you have come to ur senses?

how about them asslickers upstairs?

I just started really paying attention. A few games like this and we can consider Mills "hot" but he's been consistent enough now to be considered really solid after this game. Parker is one of the best ever but he shouldn't be out there right now, and it's good he's not. It would probably hurt the team. It looks like Patty can fill the void just fine for now which is a welcome surprise.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 01:14 AM

lol so how come pau doesnt get the credit he deserves with the help of robin?

Arnold Toht
02-20-2014, 01:17 AM
lol so how come pau doesnt get the credit he deserves with the help of robin?

Gasol got his credit and now he's damaged goods. No other team wants the dude for anything more than a nickel.

Parker, on the other hand, has netted more championships, more wins, and more career defining moments; he is in the prime of his career. But, you've done him lots of dirt. Dirty.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 01:23 AM
Gasol got his credit and now he's damaged goods. No other team wants the dude for anything more than a nickel.

Parker, on the other hand, has netted more championships, more wins, and more career defining moments; he is in the prime of his career. But, you've done him lots of dirt. Dirty.

define prime or peak for a volume scoring player? puts up big numbers while his opponent puts up career nights? lmao volume scorers who play no defense

ElNono
04-29-2014, 12:06 AM
uh huh

spurraider21
04-29-2014, 12:41 AM
parker peaked the last 2 seasons (last year in particular) and he fell off this year. if he declines noticeably yet again next year, i'm not sure the spurs would bother resigning him if Tim/Manu hang em up

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2014, 12:43 AM
parker peaked the last 2 seasons (last year in particular) and he fell off this year. if he declines noticeably yet again next year, i'm not sure the spurs would bother resigning him if Tim/Manu hang em up

with his epic choke job, they give him a loyalty contract, just like the guy b4 him who is the precedent ginoboli

spurraider21
04-29-2014, 12:44 AM
with his epic choke job, they give him a loyalty contract, just like the guy b4 him who is the precedent ginoboli
they kept the big 3 together. that won't be the case if duncan/manu retire, which was the condition in my previous post. just stfu and read once in a while

ElNono
05-14-2014, 11:50 PM
:hat

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2014, 11:53 PM
OH SHIT....trying to pull a fake ass injury again

ElNono
07-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Closeout game 5 of the NBA Finals

http://i60.tinypic.com/2d96050.png

MVPatty :lobt2:

Kool Bob Love
07-18-2014, 12:54 AM
You just couldn't let it go.......:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 12:54 AM
bailout packages that keeps on giving without gettin any credit for it, cosigned by any backup pg on spurs championship runs...

yet enrique gets loyalty contract overpaid, while backups gettin lowballed or nowhere to be seen again

Kool Bob Love
07-18-2014, 12:56 AM

this guy...

Splits
07-18-2014, 01:03 AM
Didn't Tony score like 14pts on 7/8 shooting in the first 6 minutes of the 4th?

AussieFanKurt
07-18-2014, 01:09 AM
aussies > french tbh

ElNono
07-18-2014, 01:10 AM
Didn't Tony score like 14pts on 7/8 shooting in the first 6 minutes of the 4th?

Those were the numbers entering the 4th quarter, when we had a 20pt lead already thanks to Patty Claxton doing the heavy lifting...

I didn't even say a word about missing the closeout games against the Blazers and the Thunder... or getting burned by Jose freaking Calderon in the 1st round...

I love Tony, but credit should go were credit is due, tbh

Floyd Pacquiao
07-18-2014, 01:18 AM

MVPatty http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif mvpatty

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 01:27 AM
Those were the numbers entering the 4th quarter, when we had a 20pt lead already thanks to Patty Claxton doing the heavy lifting...

I didn't even say a word about missing the closeout games against the Blazers and the Thunder... or getting burned by Jose freaking Calderon in the 1st round...

dont forget even up 20, he went all the pts he scored in scrub minutes were hero mode

tried that shit in 1st quarter failed, tried that shit again when spurs up20 middle part of the game fail, patty mills comes back in and extends the lead, then pos comes in for scrub minutes to hero mode

Spurs 4 The Win
07-18-2014, 01:29 AM

lol, Tony sprained his ankle in round one, and still had 30+ in a game 7 vs Dallas. Not to mention he was very good vs Portland and hurt his hammy, from then on he was hit or miss. Dont act like Tony is a detriment.

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 01:45 AM
lol, Tony sprained his ankle in round one, and still had 30+ in a game 7 vs Dallas. Not to mention he was very good vs Portland and hurt his hammy, from then on he was hit or miss. Dont act like Tony is a detriment.

once again overglorifyin an injury game, so what stop him from repeating the same performance next game? going to blame it on injury?

first round series, dude was jackshit chickenshit afraid to shoot against calderon who gave him all the space in the world daring him to shoot, instead he went into fetus position, could care less if he outplayed calderon who is more interested in protecting his efficiency then producing anything who hit baskets during stretches of the games that needed a mav basket...

2nd round series, outplaying pos lillard is nothing to boast about, that port team played no lick of defense, they allowed enrique the same spacing the mavs did yet enrique took plenty of jumpshots, then again this pos didnt dare to jumpshot against the mavs given same conditions

3rd round series, chickenshit nowhere tobe seen against westbrick, got bailed out by cojo and mills

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 01:49 AM
gm2 finals when he went down with the elbow to the chest, nobody on the floor help him up, 20000ppl in the stadium didnt help him or did anything

now if patty was on the floor at the same time as enrique during this incident, i doubt he would help him up also...

just like this, fck him
http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Stoudemire_Battier_GIF.gif

Spurs 4 The Win
07-18-2014, 01:50 AM
once again overglorifyin an injury game, so what stop him from repeating the same performance next game? going to blame it on injury?

first round series, dude was jackshit chickenshit afraid to shoot against calderon who gave him all the space in the world daring him to shoot, instead he went into fetus position, could care less if he outplayed calderon who is more interested in protecting his efficiency then producing anything who hit baskets during stretches of the games that needed a mav basket...

2nd round series, outplaying pos lillard is nothing to boast about, that port team played no lick of defense, they allowed enrique the same spacing the mavs did yet enrique took plenty of jumpshots, then again this pos didnt dare to jumpshot against the mavs given same conditions

3rd round series, chickenshit nowhere tobe seen against westbrick, got bailed out by cojo and mills

All I am saying is that Mills was largely a no show in Round 1 and Parker showed up HUGE in game 7, one of the biggest games of our season. I know your shtick is to shit on him. But he was very solid in Round 1 and 2. He played terrible vs OKC for sure and played okay vs Miami. He will be in the rafters, show him some respect, Patty wont, Neal with it.

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 01:57 AM
All I am saying is that Mills was largely a no show in Round 1 and Parker showed up HUGE in game 7, one of the biggest games of our season. I know your shtick is to shit on him. But he was very solid in Round 1 and 2. He played terrible vs OKC for sure and played okay vs Miami. He will be in the rafters, show him some respect, Patty wont, Neal with it.

if enrique was that good, why did the mavs pushed this shit to 7 games?

playing shit on purpose to extend series to pad his stats from previous shitty game to even out the law of avgs?

Spurs 4 The Win
07-18-2014, 02:01 AM
if enrique was that good, why did the mavs pushed this shit to 7 games?

playing shit on purpose to extend series to pad his stats from previous shitty game to even out the law of avgs?

they pushed it to 7 games because our bench blew a fat dick in games 1-6. Parker was huge in game 1, 4, 5, and 7. All were absolutely crucial because the bench no showed all series. Mills played awful vs Dallas, epic levels of bad. Our big 3 pretty much carried us through the first 6 games of that series. We were lucky to get out alive and a lot of credit should go to Parker

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 02:11 AM
they pushed it to 7 games because our bench blew a fat dick in games 1-6. Parker was huge in game 1, 4, 5, and 7. All were absolutely crucial because the bench no showed all series. Mills played awful vs Dallas, epic levels of bad. Our big 3 pretty much carried us through the first 6 games of that series. We were lucky to get out alive and a lot of credit should go to Parker

so called leaders dont use bench as an excuse for choke jobs, theres a reason why they are bench players

ElNono
07-18-2014, 03:45 AM

The Mavs series is the wrong series to bring up since he posted one of his lowest playoff PER of his career in that series, against a backcourt of Jose Calderon and Devin Harris, tbh...

It's true Patty was ass that series too though... It was basically the Manu/Splitter/Duncan show...

Tony had an off season by his own standards, and the fact that we were able to ring regardless just speaks volumes of how deep this team was.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2014, 06:13 AM

MVPatty :lobt2:
Jared Dudley for Kyle Anderson and MVPatty....

:pop: "Done deal."

ElNono
07-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Jared Dudley for Kyle Anderson and MVPatty....

:pop: "Done deal."

lol JDud...

AussieFanKurt
07-18-2014, 09:17 PM
your hate for parker gets funnier everyday