PDA

View Full Version : Why dont black people tip ?

FkLA
01-19-2014, 10:24 PM
Not racist like some of the white boys on here but this is an indisputable fact imo. Trill, lebomb, etc why is this brahs? Not saying yall don't but the large majority of your people don't tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-19-2014, 10:24 PM
:corn:

DJR210
01-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Are you a waiter?

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Are you a waiter?

why u going to call him out like the clown who works at target?

he just drop a tbomb, and blacks are running

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 10:40 PM
People on this website are stupid tbh..OP especially. It legitimately makes me sad. Too bad Trill/Crew is petty and racist too so no one wins unfortunately.

FkLA
01-19-2014, 10:49 PM
:lol no I would never be a male waitress tbh

I did deliver pizzas back in the day though and my younger cousin recently got a job as a delvery driver too. He already noticed that the majority of black people are really stingy with tips. Im not even racist and have never made any racist comments towards STs black community (despite what little Napoleon says), but it's just really noticeable and obvious that for some reason they don't tip tbh.

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 10:51 PM
No it's not. The only thing that is obvious is that you are quite dumb and a truly sad little man with a lot of growing up to do.

FkLA
01-19-2014, 10:53 PM
I am atleast a half foot bigger than you tbh.

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 10:56 PM
Ok.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-19-2014, 10:57 PM
I am atleast a half foot bigger than you tbh.

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/zz.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D281

.G.
01-19-2014, 11:03 PM
First/last time I stepped foot in a military commissary, I saw a redneck granny grocery bagger lash out at at black couple for not tipping her. She kept going on about tips being their only source of income, yadda, yadda. Niggz kept saying he didn't have any cash on him, "only plastic, lady!" :lol She was so pissed

I'd be pissed, too, if I was an under appreciated grocery bagger whose sustenance depended only on tips

Reck
01-19-2014, 11:11 PM
First/last time I stepped foot in a military commissary, I saw a redneck granny grocery bagger lash out at at black couple for not tipping her. She kept going on about tips being their only source of income, yadda, yadda. Niggz kept saying he didn't have any cash on him, "only plastic, lady!" :lol She was so pissed

I'd be pissed, too, if I was an under appreciated grocery bagger whose sustenance depended only on tips

She should get a job where she doesn't have to depend on charity then.

I usually tip the average, not too little, not too high but when people go apeshit when you dont tip them the amount they expect they think you're cheap or whatever.

Tipping is a courtesy afterall. If they dont like it they can fuck off. Won't change how I conduct myself.

Jacob1983
01-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Why do posters on here care so much about black people and penises?

Rogue
01-19-2014, 11:15 PM
Slaves just ain't used to other people serving them food imho.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-19-2014, 11:17 PM
Mexican nationals are much worse from my experience. Local latins tip like normal people that I saw. This was a good amount of time ago that I waited tables mind you.

.G.
01-19-2014, 11:21 PM

I usually tip the average, not too little, not too high but when people go apeshit when you dont tip them the amount they expect they think you're cheap or whatever.

Tipping is a courtesy afterall. If they dont like it they can fuck off. Won't change how I conduct myself.

I tend to keep my tipping at about 20% across the board but when it comes to tipping on your grocery bill, wtf? I'd have a hard time justifying a $20 tip for bagging my groceries. Fuck that

.G.
01-19-2014, 11:30 PM
And for some reason, when it comes to dining in, I prefer a male waiter 9/10 times because my experiences have shown me that male waiters are quicker, they hustle, and generally don't fuck around, etc...Often my female waitresses will keep me waiting around while they're busy getting hit on by male patrons; will tend to get orders wrong, just not that attentive. Annoying. Because of this I tend to overtip male waiters. Whether I just wanna eat and fuck off or have a lengthy dinner with family, rarely do they fuck things up.

FkLA
01-19-2014, 11:35 PM
Mexican nationals are much worse from my experience. Local latins tip like normal people that I saw. This was a good amount of time ago that I waited tables mind you.

Seriously? Most niggas I know tip tbh. I will say this though...I remember there was a Mexican guy who was blacklisted bc he never tipped. Nobody wanted to deliver to him. One time he was struggling to explain something about his order so I talked to him in Spanish and boom he ended up tipping. :lol

Are you even supposed to tip baggers? I have never tipped them or see anyone else tip them tbh.

I ain't talking about subpar tipping, I'm talking about not tipping at all tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-19-2014, 11:47 PM
Seriously? Most niggas I know tip tbh. I will say this though...I remember there was a Mexican guy who was blacklisted bc he never tipped. Nobody wanted to deliver to him. One time he was struggling to explain something about his order so I talked to him in Spanish and boom he ended up tipping. :lol

Black folks didn't really seem one way or another in terms of tipping. We had a policy of tables of 7 or more we could add gratuity or not at our discretion. The only people I demanded the 15% from were nationals. Getting a $20 tip on a $400 table a couple of times will do that.

DMC
01-19-2014, 11:53 PM
Plenty black folks tip, plenty don't. If you want to tip, do so. If not, don't. I don't get why anyone cares who else tips unless you work in the service industry.

DJR210
01-19-2014, 11:59 PM
he just drop a tbomb

:lol never said it wasn't true

:lol no I would never be a male waitress tbh

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Slaves just ain't used to other people serving them food imho.

gotDAYUM

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 12:09 AM
i don't know, doggie. probably because they're broke scumbags like the other races who refuse to tip?

Creepn
01-20-2014, 12:53 AM
why u going to call him out like the clown who works at target?

he just drop a tbomb, and blacks are running

Why do you care about the going ons of another country? Get the fuck outta here. Do Australians even tip?

CitizenDwayne
01-20-2014, 01:07 AM
No. You're thinking about Jews.

Venti Quattro
01-20-2014, 01:31 AM
Why would they give a tip on a restaurant that they're gonna rob during when nightfall comes?

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 01:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeMgr0vA8c8

HarlemHeat37
01-20-2014, 02:14 AM
I was a driver when I was 18 for like a year, I never had a problem with Black tippers, tbh..

The worst: most old people, college minorities, most Indians/Pakis, most Asians, tbh..

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 03:41 AM
Why do you care about the going ons of another country? Get the fuck outta here. Do Australians even tip?

no we dont tip cause fkn clowns get paid a minimum wage which is higher then americas minimum wage, cmone man a waiter down here earns like 18-20 dollars an hour b4 other entitlements like superannuation which is around 9%-12%, tips or keep the change are certainly rare....but food prices are expensive...

even an adult worker at mcdonalds is on about 17 bucks an hour just to flip burgers

FkLA
01-20-2014, 03:42 AM
Black folks didn't really seem one way or another in terms of tipping. We had a policy of tables of 7 or more we could add gratuity or not at our discretion. The only people I demanded the 15% from were nationals. Getting a $20 tip on a $400 table a couple of times will do that.

Oh you were talking about the richers, I thought you were talking about Mexicans in general. Yeah, they have a reputation for being cheap even in Mexico tbh.

i don't know, doggie. probably because they're broke scumbags like the other races who refuse to tip?

People from other races don't tip all the time obviously but they're a lot more likely to than blacks though. But it could just be the area now that I'm hearing other people's experiences tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 03:45 AM
So you aren't a waiter?

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 03:54 AM
So you aren't a waiter?

his the person on the other end of the door with hole that you put ur sausage in to get sucked, he mad he dont get tips...

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 03:57 AM
his the person on the other end of the door with hole that you put ur sausage in to get sucked, he mad he dont get tips...Wouldn't that mean he only gets tips?

FkLA
01-20-2014, 04:00 AM
So you aren't a waiter?

So you can't read ?

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 04:02 AM
So you can't read ?Not interesting enough to read the whole thread tbh.

FkLA
01-20-2014, 04:07 AM
You wouldn't have to read the whole thread tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 04:09 AM
nothing wrong being a waitor man

i got friends who are over 30 still waitering, owns a couple investment properties, they do it cause they feel they are still young and in their prime to be earning or performing as much as they can, work hard enjoy life later thats if your still around...

i got another friend who did catering waitoring mainly events and shit, learnt how to MC weddings, now his the most sort after MC in the state mainly for 2nd and later generations, good money i dont know, but its better then waitoring

and these guys are doing this on weekends and night shifts while during the days, they are programmers and analysts....

FkLA
01-20-2014, 04:13 AM
lol waitering

Its waiting bro. And I don't doubt that there's good money in it especially high end restaurants but that's not the point. There's good money in sucking dick too but that's for women and fags, waiting isn't much different tbh.

The Reckoning
01-20-2014, 04:18 AM

i got friends who are over 30 still waitering, owns a couple investment properties, they do it cause they feel they are still young and in their prime to be earning or performing as much as they can, work hard enjoy life later thats if your still around...

i got another friend who did catering waitoring mainly events and shit, learnt how to MC weddings, now his the most sort after MC in the state mainly for 2nd and later generations, good money i dont know, but its better then waitoring

and these guys are doing this on weekends and night shifts while during the days, they are programmers and analysts....

that's because you don't tip in aus and waiters make 20 an hour

Rogue
01-20-2014, 04:19 AM
it's lame to make fun of other people's professions/jobs imho.

Rogue
01-20-2014, 04:22 AM
the fact is, you may work as a waiter in the US and still earn more than your relatives who're still living in that 3rd world country from which you immigrated, and who're being fully employed in such "badass" industry like information technology, finance, accounting, computer programming etc...

FkLA
01-20-2014, 04:23 AM
it's lame to make fun of other people's professions/jobs imho.

Completely disagree tbh. In most cases anyway.

Jacob1983
01-20-2014, 04:44 AM
Why would you want to piss off people that are handling food that you are going to eat? You are just asking for boogers, jizz, spit, and pubes to be put on your food when you eat it. Why be a dick? Is it because you are an arrogant egotistical prick that has been blessed with better opportunities and you feel you have the right to pick on those that are less fortunate than you? People like that are pieces of shit and should be stabbed once in the thigh.

Rogue
01-20-2014, 04:46 AM
Completely disagree tbh. In most cases anyway.
You have to agree with me tbh, unless you don't mind giving DMC the privilege to shit on all of us for that matter.

lefty
01-20-2014, 04:49 AM
So you aren't a waiter?
No he is cleaning lady

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 05:05 AM
there are rich people who dont even fkn tip man, theres a reason why they rich by being a tight arse

Rogue
01-20-2014, 05:27 AM
Why would you want to piss off people that are handling food that you are going to eat? You are just asking for boogers, jizz, spit, and pubes to be put on your food when you eat it. Why be a dick? Is it because you are an arrogant egotistical prick that has been blessed with better opportunities and you feel you have the right to pick on those that are less fortunate than you? People like that are pieces of shit and should be stabbed once in the thigh.
It doesn't necessarily make them arrogant egotistical pricks just because they refuse to tip imho, probably those people are just too mean and being mean isn't no sin. However, there're some "customers" whose main goal when shopping somewhere is just to piss off the people who're selling them goods or giving them service, and they're flat out assholes. I used to work in the service industry too and dealing with such "customers" or "clients" was always the toughest part of our job. Sometimes you have to act obsequiously towards them even though they're just assholes. Fortunately enough I finally decided to quit that piece of shit and now I'm a graduate student in a world top 500 university (which ain't too bad in a 3rd world country, I think).

I do have learned alot from that job tbh, though I disliked it pretty much. I think such experiences are also fortunes to your life no matter you like them or not. I also used to have a bad attitude when talking to a retailer or something tbh, but now I'd always try to be as kindest to them as I can be. So accordingly and reciprocally, they'd be kind to me too and recommend some of the best bargains to me. Kindness is its own reward, imho.

Thebesteva
01-20-2014, 05:33 AM

That sig my nig

lebomb
01-20-2014, 08:09 AM
Not racist like some of the white boys on here but this is an indisputable fact imo. Trill, lebomb, etc why is this brahs? Not saying yall don't but the large majority of your people don't tbh.

I tip all the time.....at the minimum 15%. When my fiance is with me, it can go as high as 25%. TBQF with ya??? The only bad tipper that I ever knew of was a WHITE guy that was my boss. Cheap ass fucker would have the waiter/waitresses bustin their asses on a $30 meal, and he would leave 75 cents for a tip. :greedy

Rogue
01-20-2014, 09:03 AM
if niggas and beaners are really generous tippers then why do they like KFC and Taco Bell so much (restaurants where customers needn't tip)?

resistanze
01-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Wouldn't that mean he only gets tips?

:lmao

CuckingFunt
01-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Wouldn't that mean he only gets tips?

Hey-oh!!

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2014, 11:14 AM
Jews really are the worst. The first job I ever had was waiting/bussing at my Godfather's restaurant when I was 15. His entire clientele was all old jews and they were insufferable.

Rogue
01-20-2014, 07:03 PM
Jews are smart but their overall moral standard ain't any higher than DPG's head tbh, except those who have "Johansson" as their family name though.

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Jews are smart but their overall moral standard ain't any higher than DPG's head tbh, except those who have "Johansson" as their family name though.

Rogue many have told me that you are from the land of the 7'6 POS, but that he stands tall while most including you are DPG's height but more timid tbh.

FkLA
01-21-2014, 01:27 AM
I tip all the time.....at the minimum 15%. When my fiance is with me, it can go as high as 25%. TBQF with ya??? The only bad tipper that I ever knew of was a WHITE guy that was my boss. Cheap ass fucker would have the waiter/waitresses bustin their asses on a $30 meal, and he would leave 75 cents for a tip. :greedy

Has to be a thing only the ghetto blacks do then. You won't find many educated black people on the SE/East side. No joke, out of 10 like 8-9 wouldn't tip at all.

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 01:43 AM
People from other races don't tip all the time obviously but they're a lot more likely to than blacks though. But it could just be the area now that I'm hearing other people's experiences tbh.

Most Asians don't tip.

I for one only give the change.

16 dollar delivery Pizza. 20, keep that change...

The worst I've done was not tip at all, but that hardly happens since there's always change.

At resutrant, I only ever give 5 percent tips..

Workers get paid enough here compared to the US

spurraider21
01-21-2014, 02:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

Rogue
01-21-2014, 06:10 AM
Rogue many have told me that you are from the land of the 7'6 POS, but that he stands tall while most including you are DPG's height but more timid tbh.
I'm 1.70cm bare feet, which equals 5'7 tbh (the same height as Tom Cruise, not DPG, sorry :cry)

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 07:14 AM
I'm 1.70cm bare feet, which equals 5'7 tbh (the same height as Tom Cruise, not DPG, sorry :cry)

whats ur vertical jump?

im 173cm can touch the ring

Rogue
01-21-2014, 10:02 AM
whats ur vertical jump?

I can barely touch the net tbh :depressed but I'm a better shooter, like I once hit 5-6 three pointers in a row when I was practicing by myself on the campus. My shooting skill is without a doubt NBA caliber tbh. If I had even average size and athleticism I'd have already been earning great money in NBA, and would've managed several rounds of Roginsanity despite that I don't have a Harvard degree

FkLA
01-21-2014, 11:29 AM
Most Asians don't tip.

I for one only give the change.

16 dollar delivery Pizza. 20, keep that change...

The worst I've done was not tip at all, but that hardly happens since there's always change.

At resutrant, I only ever give 5 percent tips..

Workers get paid enough here compared to the US

Nothing wrong with a 3-4 dollar tip on deliveries.

5% seems low but if theyre making solid wages then thats different.

whats ur vertical jump?

I call bullshit tbh.

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 11:41 AM
LMAO I call BS on 5'8 guy being able to touch the rim. It's possible, but you'd have to be at highschool or in some kind of a program to pull it off. I am 5'8 too, and in highschool I was a few centimeters short of the rim, but that was years ago..I probably can't even touch the board nowadys.:lol

The Reckoning
01-21-2014, 12:25 PM
6'0 and i could easily dunk in high school. now i'd be lucky to touch rim :lol.

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:37 PM

I was under the impression that English is the primary language of Australia. What language are you speaking? It reads like you're using a translator.

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:38 PM
I have a 99 rating across the board. The rest of you can suck my dick.