PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Classy Spurs fans...

FYM
01-20-2014, 09:10 AM
:lol too classy to tank
:lol too classy to find Sherman's interview amusing
:lol too classy to wish players carreer ending injuries
:lol too classy to throw up their hate on their own players
:lol too classy to be racist :monkey
:lol too classy to chase other people around with their faith
:lol too classy to care about espn coverage
:lol too classy to be the shittest fan base ever

Katherine Robinson
01-20-2014, 09:35 AM
Too classy to be homophobic
Too classy to make fun of HIV
Too classy to joke about a rival owner's death
Too classy to throw players under the bus

Rogue
01-20-2014, 09:53 AM
too classy to get pissed off even when your bitch cuckolded you and stole your money to buy a gym for her paramour

FYM
01-20-2014, 10:27 AM
:lol too classy to root for a dirty player like Bruce Bowen

/ In before but Bowen was not dirty :cry

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 10:34 AM

you still salty over 97/98 draft pick?

FYM
01-20-2014, 10:58 AM
you still salty over 97/98 draft pick?

no saltiness at all, Spurs tanked big way shamelessly to get dat pick that put San Antonio in a map, that was the right thing to do. Without Duncan, a solid organization and players who sftu and play, Spurs will be 0 & forever.

I have nothing other than respect for the Spurs, Spurs fans on the other hand are the biggest group of hypocrite and ungrateful bastards on earth.

Take you, for instance, you from Australia, as you are quite old on this board I doubt it's because of freaking patty mills so you probably started to root for the Spurs at the time of Duncan. Why did you root for him ? not because of his flashy dunks or flashy interviews, certainly because dude plays basketball the right way, he is a low profile guy with the right attitude blabla boring blabla classy... Therefore that must be the values you cherry for your life and yet you are a spurs fan acting the opposite way, playing the tough nigg vomiting ad nauseum over everything with your aborigen English.

Act like somebody... not that matters a lot, when tiiiiiimmmmmmyyyyy mvpdpoy will retire you will leave the boat like the rest of that bunch of foreigners rooting for players and not a team.

01-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Most of them are from Texas after all...

Thread
01-20-2014, 11:06 AM
too classy to get pissed off even when your bitch cuckolded you and stole your money to buy a gym for her paramour

Always the author Roguey does his synopsis style.

tee, hee.

DMC
01-20-2014, 11:07 AM
At least we didn't kill our draft pick.

Thread
01-20-2014, 11:08 AM
At least we didn't kill our draft pick.

D has ya F.

ha, ha.

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 11:11 AM
no saltiness at all, Spurs tanked big way shamelessly to get dat pick that put San Antonio in a map, that was the right thing to do. Without Duncan, a solid organization and players who sftu and play, Spurs will be 0 & forever.

I have nothing other than respect for the Spurs, Spurs fans on the other hand are the biggest group of hypocrite and ungrateful bastards on earth.

Take you, for instance, you from Australia, as you are quite old on this board I doubt it's because of freaking patty mills so you probably started to root for the Spurs at the time of Duncan. Why did you root for him ? not because of his flashy dunks or flashy interviews, certainly because dude plays basketball the right way, he is a low profile guy with the right attitude blabla boring blabla classy... Therefore that must be the values you cherry for your life and yet you are a spurs fan acting the opposite way, playing the tough nigg vomiting ad nauseum over everything with your aborigen English.

Act like somebody... not that matters a lot, when tiiiiiimmmmmmyyyyy mvpdpoy will retire you will leave the boat like the rest of that bunch of foreigners rooting for players and not a team.

lol how u know im going to go hide under a rock when td retires? im not going anywhere till enrique is off this team

FYM
01-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Most of them are from Texas after all...

:lol no not all of them are from Texas.

Texas is a great state, they are fat yes but when it comes to be consistent... like it or not they deliver. At least these texans root for the Spurs not an Argentinean or a French. They wish all their players do well because it's the interest of the team.

International faggots that are the majority right now root for a player to fail so that the other one look good in the picture...

DMC
01-20-2014, 11:15 AM

Texas is a great state, they are fat yes but when it comes to be consistent... like it or not they deliver. At least these texans root for the Spurs not an Argentinean or a French. They wish all their players do well because it's the interest of the team.

International faggots that are the majority right now root for a player to fail so that the other one look good in the picture...

Nationalizm is a disease that flourishes upstairs. The 2nd stage is denial.

01-20-2014, 11:18 AM

My post was about the racist part of the OP. But yeah, a lot favoritism here on the boards, it's pretty ridiculous.

FYM
01-20-2014, 11:22 AM
lol how u know im going to go hide under a rock when td retires? im not going anywhere till enrique is off this team

exibit A.

you don't give a shit about the team and will leave when your own agenda will be clear... you just an international faggot that has 0 legitimity to put San Antonio Spurs next to My Team:

and ya go hide on the bush hunting crocodiles

FYM
01-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Nationalizm is a disease that flourishes upstairs. The 2nd stage is denial.

nationalizm is the worst plague on earth, spurs fan base is infected

Thread
01-20-2014, 11:26 AM
nationalizm is the worst plague on earth, spurs fan base is infected

Bend over. I'll fuckin' infected ya.

FYM
01-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Bend over. I'll fuckin' infected ya.

Get into the groove Thread, I have your numbers, all of them...

Thread
01-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Get into the groove Thread, I have your numbers, all of them...

You are mighty adorable, ya little squirt, you.

You remind me of DUNCAN, only unemployed.

jdiggy0424
01-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Yeah because the actions of several on an internet forum speak volumes about an entire worldwide fanbase.

5 star thread will recommend to family and friends.

Katherine Robinson
01-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Yeah because the actions of several on an internet forum speak volumes about an entire worldwide fanbase.

Delusion at its finest.

FYM
01-20-2014, 11:48 AM

ya that's called a sample

do you think Spurstalk is dumber than the rest of the worldwide fan base ? you know spurs fans also post on other forums, the ones I saw don't seem much more classy than the ones here. I'm hearing spurs fans speaking of how shitty a fan base is all the time

do you have any other argument ?

Thread
01-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Delusion at its finest.

Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' delusion at its fuckin' finest.

Katherine Robinson
01-20-2014, 11:54 AM
Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' delusion at its fuckin' finest.

Great win against Ray yesterday, Dale.

Thread
01-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Great win against Ray yesterday, Dale.

I continue to be torn:::losses salve me, victories are harmless but raise my blood pressure.

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 12:03 PM
ya that's called a sample

do you think Spurstalk is dumber than the rest of the worldwide fan base ? you know spurs fans also post on other forums, the ones I saw don't seem much more classy than the ones here. I'm hearing spurs fans speaking of how shitty a fan base is all the time

do you have any other argument ?

u compared forums that is heavily moderated and wont allow you to speak ur mind, only allow you to speak what they want to hear...okay if that is a sample ..lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2014, 12:10 PM
clown wants to about being classy, the spurs threw that out when they went all in by signin neal, and allowing parker to stay around even with that bullshit off the court with another players former partner, its as if SA has run out of women for him to clown around??

yet there were guys who had lesser offences and was shipped out of town,
devin brown lazy
beno got fat and lazy
jax broken hand, wife miscarriage, shenanigans with the coach about his role being limited behind shit on the bench..gets shipped

how can u talk about class if ur not going to stick to it

Thread
01-20-2014, 12:14 PM
clown wants to about being classy, the spurs threw that out when they went all in by signin neal, and allowing parker to stay around even with that bullshit off the court with another players former partner, its as if SA has run out of women for him to clown around??

yet there were guys who had lesser offences and was shipped out of town,
devin brown lazy
beno got fat and lazy
jax broken hand, wife miscarriage, shenanigans with the coach about his role being limited behind shit on the bench..gets shipped

how can u talk about class if ur not going to stick to it

+ don't forget Duncan getting that St. Bernards stud in his tongue and tramp stamp on his rump and sleeping with that guy while married to his wife.

FYM
01-20-2014, 01:43 PM
u compared forums that is heavily moderated and wont allow you to speak ur mind, only allow you to speak what they want to hear...okay if that is a sample ..lol

moron... the fact this forum is not being moderated is exactly why sample is worth something, spurs "fans" can speak freely here. The fact you can observe the same kind of spurs "fans" on other forums heavily moderated is another stone in your garden...

look at you two seconds... you reach a point of so much hate for a player or a bunch of them that you are rooting for your team to fail even if this failure would also be the one of your Duncan...

DMC
01-20-2014, 01:49 PM
+ don't forget Duncan getting that St. Bernards stud in his tongue and tramp stamp on his rump and sleeping with that guy while married to his wife.

You have no room, Dale... your Magic being carried over the threshold by a semi-naked Marlboro man.

FYM
01-20-2014, 01:50 PM

only stupids use the "Duncan is gay" stuff...

So much is not being covered related to bb. For instance how spurs fans are not pissed off that their franchise player, the ONE, the guy who put them on a map... just said yes sir to Pop while being benched for the game 6 last possession... the one that could have sealed the most rewarding ring ever for him and his franchise... and yet dudes explain everyday on this board what the fuck is an alpha... like they have a clue.

International fans :lol

DMC
01-20-2014, 01:52 PM
only stupids use the "Duncan is gay" stuff...

So much is not being covered related to bb. For instance how spurs fans are not pissed off that their franchise player, the ONE, the guy who put them on a map... just said yes sir to Pop while being benched for the game 6 last possession... the one that could have sealed the most rewarding ring ever for him and his franchise... and yet dudes explain everyday on this board what the fuck is an alpha... like they have a clue.

International fans :lol

Coach decides who plays and who doesn't. That's not Tim's job and has nothing to do with being the alpha. Part of being a leader on the court is showing other players that the coach is the leader off the court.

Joseph Kony
01-20-2014, 01:52 PM
:lol at this thread..

All people are shitty for the most part. It really doesn't matter what sports team you arbitrarily identify with, most of the time it's because of geography. about 90% of all people are probably dumbass faggots in real life anyway tbh. Which means you're all pieces of shit :toast

Thread
01-20-2014, 02:12 PM
only stupids use the "Duncan is gay" stuff

Of course. "You" can dish it. But, "you" can't take it.

FYM
01-20-2014, 02:12 PM
Coach decides who plays and who doesn't. That's not Tim's job and has nothing to do with being the alpha. Part of being a leader on the court is showing other players that the coach is the leader off the court.

I have a ton of respect for Pop and the way he is leading his team. Saying that, as the franchise leader, Duncan has responsabilities off the court too, don't tell me Pop never consult Duncan regarding recruitments and the way the team is playing. Pop would have never transformed the style of play of the team without Duncan agreement. Duncan has all the legitimity in the world to express his opinion and to impose it if needed imho fwiw.

Thread
01-20-2014, 02:13 PM
don't tell me Pop never consult Duncan regarding recruitments and the way the team is playing.

Only when it works out. Otherwise? shushski.

DMC
01-20-2014, 02:29 PM
I have a ton of respect for Pop and the way he is leading his team. Saying that, as the franchise leader, Duncan has responsabilities off the court too, don't tell me Pop never consult Duncan regarding recruitments and the way the team is playing. Pop would have never transformed the style of play of the team without Duncan agreement. Duncan has all the legitimity in the world to express his opinion and to impose it if needed imho fwiw.

There's a difference between leading and consulting. A captain asks the XO for his opinion on things, but the captain makes the call.

Thread
01-20-2014, 02:41 PM
There's a difference between leading and consulting. A captain asks the XO for his opinion on things, but the captain makes the call.

& it's always tidy with you and your people. You don't have Media nosing about---Pop is left to his own devices & Gestapo tactics. Quite a cozy corporation you have there.

Chris
01-20-2014, 03:21 PM
& it's always tidy with you and your people. You don't have Media nosing about---Pop is left to his own devices & Gestapo tactics. Quite a cozy corporation you have there.

Gestapo tactics? :lol

DMC
01-20-2014, 03:37 PM

You knew that when you jumped on the Lakers' bandwagon. There are plenty small market franchises that no one gives a fuck about, but no.. you had to have the crowd around you.

RGMCSE
01-20-2014, 03:41 PM
suck my cox bitch. Spurs fan doesn't owe anyone shit, especially some retaaaaard from basten. It's your own fucking fault that your're butt hurt for expecting anything to start with.

Killakobe81
01-20-2014, 03:52 PM

I'm with fym on some of this ...
1. Spur fan hypocrisy
2. Pop is an amazing coach ...
Who made a unconscionable decision with 5 at stake ...
Still don't get it when Bosh returned so should of Tim

FYM
01-20-2014, 03:52 PM

when the consultant is the greatest PF of all the time and the cornerstone of a success of a franchise that would be a nice small market team well polished without any titles, the consultant can easily impose the way he is thinking. It's a moot debate there anyway because Duncan as far as I know bent over without voicing his point of view.

Thread
01-20-2014, 03:54 PM
1. Spur fan hypocrisy

& we'll go to our graves without the explanation. Nobody will ask & Pop won't confess. He's not afraid to shit the bed in broad daylight, but, he's afraid to tell why he shit the bed.

FYM
01-20-2014, 04:03 PM
suck my cox bitch. Spurs fan doesn't owe anyone shit, especially some retaaaaard from basten. It's your own fucking fault that your're butt hurt for expecting anything to start with.

finally one of them has it... he nailed it right in the midle

You are 100% right, I was stupid to expect anything. I hope you will kind enough to pardon my candor, I thought a classy and respected franchise who value substance over style would be filled with people sharing the same values.

Most of the people dont choose the team they root for, usually the team choose you. With some many international fans, I thought they will follow that same set of values....

rotten world really... Will never forgive you for telling me santa claus don't exist... bastards

Clipper Nation
01-20-2014, 04:08 PM
& we'll go to our graves without the explanation. Nobody will ask & Pop won't confess. He's not afraid to shit the bed in broad daylight, but, he's afraid to tell why he shit the bed.
Pop doesn't owe you shit, assholePERIOD

FYM
01-20-2014, 04:09 PM
1. Spur fan hypocrisy

I had no horse in that race but I was rooting for the good guys, the humbles, the small market, the substance... to overcome the devil, the business, the style, the light... all of that spoiled by a slap in Duncan face without any reaction...

Thread
01-20-2014, 04:38 PM
Pop doesn't owe you shit, assholePERIOD

ha, ha, Paul...fuckin' around, floppin' around=6 weeks. There!

Clipper Nation
01-20-2014, 04:39 PM
ha, ha, Paul...fuckin' around, floppin' around=6 weeks. There!
Kirby...fuckin' around, floppin' around, chuckin' bricks, rapin'=The Achilles. There!

Thread
01-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Kirby...fuckin' around, floppin' around, chuckin' bricks, rapin'=The Achilles. There!

Your next original thought will be your first. You son of a bitch. I was going to give 21 the "fuck him up" on the next Mono, Live in Texas Show, but, you're starting to rile me, son. You may get the call, motherfucker.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 04:42 PM
0lipper 0ation

Thread
01-20-2014, 04:43 PM
0lipper 0ation

Kool Aid Man