PDA

View Full Version : Richard Sherman writes about last night

01-20-2014, 12:00 PM
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Spur-Addict
01-20-2014, 12:09 PM
Nice article, good read. There's a telling comment by a reader in the comment section. "The irony of hypocrites. The same people calling Sherman a thug are the same cowards hiding behind a computer screen using racial slurs."

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 12:11 PM
I can't stand Richard Sherman's shit talking, but at the same time he's a guy who can dish it out and take it. Last season he got his ass burnt by Roddy White and took it when Roddy threw all the shit talking back in his face.

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 12:18 PM

GOMAB!!!

http://www.guiltybit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/shottas2.gif

Fabbs
01-20-2014, 12:21 PM
".... spent most of the game on an island: I was targeted only twice during the entire NFC Championship. The first produced a BS holding call against me...."

:rolleyes
Lets see if we can get a good clear replay and let the board decide if the holding call was "BS".
Or if the Seahawks and Sherman getting away with holding is BS.

Also, Shermans I ran over to Crabtree to shake his hand but he ignored me. I patted him, stuck out my hand and said, “Good game, good game.”

In a sarcastic insincere tone knowing good and well you were attempting to get under Crabtrees skin?
b. Is that what you really said?

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2014, 12:21 PM

Dictated but not written.

01-20-2014, 12:23 PM
".... spent most of the game on an island: I was targeted only twice during the entire NFC Championship. The first produced a BS holding call against me...."

:rolleyes
Lets see if we can get a good clear replay and let the board decide if the holding call was "BS".
Or if the Seahawks and Sherman getting away with holding is BS.

Also, Shermans I ran over to Crabtree to shake his hand but he ignored me. I patted him, stuck out my hand and said, “Good game, good game.”

In a sarcastic insincere tone knowing good and well you were attempting to get under Crabtrees skin?
b. Is that what you really said?

I don't know about the holding call but the handshake at the end was definitely not sincere lol I can't wait the Super Bowl

TampaDude
01-20-2014, 12:23 PM
He's still a buffoon.

01-20-2014, 12:24 PM
I can't stand Richard Sherman's shit talking, but at the same time he's a guy who can dish it out and take it. Last season he got his ass burnt by Roddy White and took it when Roddy threw all the shit talking back in his face.

Basically my feels towards him as well

Fabbs
01-20-2014, 12:26 PM
Dictated but not written.
Yeah and interpreted not exact quotes.

Obviously Seahawk PR men got to Sherman with all the accolades he heaps on Denver.

Spur-Addict
01-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Yeah and interpreted not exact quotes.

Obviously Seahawk PR men got to Sherman with all the accolades he heaps on Denver.

He routinely praises teams, players and coaches. Before, and after games. This is nothing new. There are plenty of interviews/pressers throughout the year (and prior to this year) that shows this.

Fabbs
01-20-2014, 12:44 PM
He routinely praises teams, players and coaches. Before, and after games. This is nothing new. There are plenty of interviews/pressers throughout the year (and prior to this year) that shows this.
So this is all about Crabtree and Kapernick and that's it?

Spur-Addict
01-20-2014, 12:53 PM
So this is all about Crabtree and Kapernick and that's it?

Of course not. But lets not try to portray him as a guy who has no respect for his opponents. He's on record far, far more times comparatively respecting his opponents. He has issue with people who don't respect him, the team, and trash talk but don't back it up. But of course, people will run with the perceived negative because It's provocative, supports their inner feelings, perceptions, and narrative.