PDA

View Full Version : Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day

Thebesteva
01-20-2014, 02:30 PM
One of few good brothas that served a purpose in life outside of wearing Jordan's and fucking white pussy.

RIP MLK Jr

Katherine Robinson
01-20-2014, 02:50 PM
He was an honorable who tried to pave the way for his people to join society.

Rest in peace, your dream is still in the works.

Jacob1983
01-20-2014, 03:23 PM
This is the day where rich white people can feel good about themselves.

CubanSucks
01-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Greatest day of the year for students alongside Labor Day. Perfect timing

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 03:29 PM
This is the day where rich white people can feel good about themselves.They can't feel good about themselves on other days?

Jacob1983
01-20-2014, 03:33 PM
MLK day is the day where people reflect on racism and how they feel good about themselves. And yes, it's only on this day, dumper. Wasn't MLK day created by rich white people anyways?

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 03:49 PM
MLK day is the day where people reflect on racism and how they feel good about themselves. And yes, it's only on this day, dumper. Wasn't MLK day created by rich white people anyways?Rich white people don't ever feel good about themselves on any other day?

SnakeBoy
01-20-2014, 03:59 PM
MLK day is one less trading day :bang

Jacob1983
01-20-2014, 04:09 PM
MLK day is a joke because it's like on this day everyone talks about race and racism and tries to reflect on it. It's like "today is MLK day, I better act like I give a shit so I'm not called a racist by a black person". The same could be said about black history month. Why is black history just one month?

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 04:29 PM
MLK day is a joke because it's like on this day everyone talks about race and racism and tries to reflect on it. It's like "today is MLK day, I better act like I give a shit so I'm not called a racist by a black person". The same could be said about black history month. Why is black history just one month?

MLK was cool...but I'm a Malcomite...By Any Means Necessary Is What I Believe In...white people don't ever want to talk about atrocities they're responsible for creating but let another country be responsible for let's say the Holocaust and then they want to build libraries and go to great lengths to remember it...it's like with all the other shit that white's have perpetrated on the world...for example terrorism...the KKK set the blue print for building bombs to kill people...now that it's in the middle east it's all of a sudden wrong....the US also used chemical weapons in Japan and also dropped the Atom bomb on innocent women and children after our military base was attacked...they attack a legit target our military and we go and drop a bomb on all those innocent people...we enslaved people, we committed genocide against the Indians...the white man has fucking done it all...and now you want to be seen as a good moral example to the world...:lol it doesn't work that way...people in the middle east live thousands of yrs in the past so all those terrorist acts committed by Americans seem like yesterday to those people...all their doing is what they've seen white America do for decades...tbh

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 04:33 PM
:lmao @ Kool revisionist history.

ignorant ass.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 04:36 PM
:lmao @ Kool revisionist history.

ignorant ass.

nothing I said is revisiont and nothing I said can you refute with any logic...I've had this discussion with military vets I personally know and I always win the argument...something else you may not realize..not all who serve are honorable...not all service should be respected...if you want examples I'd be more than happy to provide..your call :hat

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Where to start....the KKK built the first bomb that taught Islamist terrorists how to do it? :lmao

If you are talking about the 16th street Baptist church bombing you do realize that whites were just as disgusted as blacks and the perps were all rounded up and all died in prison?

Please provide a legitimate cite that the US used chemical weapons in Japan.

Yeah, the US nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki and saved millions of Japanese and American lives in the process.

Idiot

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 04:44 PM
nothing I said is revisiontWell, most of it is just wrong.

Chewbacca
01-20-2014, 04:53 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/t8nhjc.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 04:58 PM
Damn, SA210 -- your child has a holiday, it's beautiful out and you're photoshopping some random dude on the internet.

You're the worst father ever, not even counting the vaccines.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 04:59 PM
Where to start....the KKK built the first bomb that taught Islamist terrorists how to do it? :lmao

If you are talking about the 16th street Baptist church bombing you do realize that whites were just as disgusted as blacks and the perps were all rounded up and all died in prison?

Please provide a legitimate cite that the US used chemical weapons in Japan.

Yeah, the US nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki and saved millions of Japanese and American lives in the process.

Idiot

we used Napalm in Japan...of course our history books will hide that fact...but the proof is in the pics of the dead victims...here's another fast fact you don't know because your just a country hick...during the 1980s the Reagan administration removed Iraq from the State Department's list of terrorists.... and provided them with mustard gas and other chemical weapons. Rumsfeld went to Baghdad (check online photos) to provide Saddam with satellite data on the location of Iranian troops...knowing that the Iraqis were using chemical weapons against them....

as for the KKK they used bombs throughout their terrorist campaigns you sight only the well known case...but they bombed hundreds of black churches and torched thousands of homes to say the least...your revisionist history is similar to the Duck Dynasty clown...

and you brag about nuking innocent women and children as if it's like playing a game poker...to my point white devils such as yourself are such cowards at heart...the ends justify the means...but so as long as we perpetrate it.. I hope you know your thinking is no different than the folks that killed all those innocent people on 911 - the ends justify the means...

you're not a critical thinker as much as you want us to believe you are...and Cummy *aka* Cumdumpster is totally out of his league on this topic...he's a just a homo that uses dogs to troll for dick...both of you are outta your leagues :lol

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 05:08 PM
we used Napalm in Japan...of course our history books will hide that fact...but the proof is in the pics of the dead victims...What do you think napalm actually does, Kool?

here's another fast fact you don't know because your just a country hick...during the 1980s the Reagan administration removed Iraq from the State Department's list of terrorists.... and provided them with mustard gas and other chemical weapons.No the US did not give Saddam chemical weapons.

as for the KKK they used bombs throughout their terrorist campaignsFar from the first usage of bombs in terra.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 05:08 PM
Hell we used napalm on everyone. Thats not ckassified as a chemical weapon.

'Hundreds of black churches and thousands of homes" I throw the bullshit flag on that outrageous claim.

Millions would have been killed on both sides if we had to invade mainland Japan. Using the nukes caused them to capitulate before it was necessary.

ohmwrecker
01-20-2014, 05:16 PM
'Hundreds of black churches and thousands of homes" I throw the bullshit flag on that outrageous claim.

It's not that outrageous. Depends on how you classify a bomb. If a Molotov cocktail is a bomb, I would say Kool is making a very liberal guess. At any rate, defending the KKK is not a good look for you, cracker.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 05:19 PM
It's not that outrageous. Depends on how you classify a bomb. If a Molotov cocktail is a bomb, I would say Kool is making a very liberal guess. At any rate, defending the KKK is not a good look for you, cracker.

I'm not defending the KKK but the numbers he is claiming are totally fictional and neither you nor he can provide any legitimate news source to verify them.

ohmwrecker
01-20-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm not defending the KKK but the numbers he is claiming are totally fictional and neither you nor he can provide any legitimate news source to verify them.
A: I'm not the one making the claim. B: There is no way to confirm the amount of terrorist acts the KKK committed because the victims were to afraid to report the crimes, the police wouldn't have filed the reports anyway and the media did not cover the story. A lot of the KKKs atrocities were swept under the rug.

DMC
01-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Like I said, why could they have killed 5 of them I can have a full week off?

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 05:29 PM
A: I'm not the one making the claim. B: There is no way to confirm the amount of terrorist acts the KKK committed because the victims were to afraid to report the crimes, the police wouldn't have filed the reports anyway and the media did not cover the story. A lot of the KKKs atrocities were swept under the rug.

Maybe in the 1800's but damn sure not in the 60's. They were aggressively hunted down and prosecuted by law enforcement.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 05:30 PM
I think "hundreds of bombings involving homes and churches" would probably be acceptable. That's bad enough.

ohmwrecker
Maybe in the 1800's but damn sure not in the 60's. They were aggressively hunted down and prosecuted by law enforcement.

Except for the law enforcement that were KKK members, sure.

Koolaid_Man

you're nothing but a terrorist sympathizer.just like all those Talibans except you're a Tea-liban ..and oh yes I can back up the claims...when I done shaving my balls I will....:hat

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 05:33 PM

talk about revisionist history..I am glad you're chiming in as it shows your nothing but a 60 yr old Fool...pretty dam uneducated too...no got dam way you run even a taco stand with such basic and rudimentary knowledge of US history...just another country red neck that doesn't know what year it is...

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 05:43 PM
talk about revisionist history..I am glad you're chiming in as it shows your nothing but a 60 yr old Fool...pretty dam uneducated too...no got dam way you run even a taco stand with such basic and rudimentary knowledge of US history...just another country red neck that doesn't know what year it is...

"Hundreds of churches and Thousands of homes" It's your claim, bitch. Document it with legitimate news sources or shut the fuck up.

rascal
01-20-2014, 05:44 PM

Idiot

Dumbest propaganda based argument I have ever seen to support dropping the bombs on civilians.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 05:46 PM
I admit one was bad enough and it should have never happened but you blowing this up into an organized war against blacks by whites with thousands of bombings is totally outrageous.

And you can call me all the names you want. Your opinion doesn't mean shit to me. You are just bum fucking ignorant and offensive to put it kindly.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Dumbest propaganda based argument I have ever seen to support dropping the bombs on civilians.

Fuck. we killed more civilians in Dresden without nukes

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Fuck. we killed more civilians in Dresden without nukesEh, no. Tokyo is a better comparison.

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 05:55 PM
MLK is one of my favorite people in history. I miss true leaders and I am also constantly saddened by the Koolaid_Man's of the world and their mindset. Fortunately, despite there being more knuckleheads than great leaders, there are still people who can do great things in this world and that is what I choose to focus on.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Eh, no. Tokyo is a better comparison.

Actually both are good comparisons. I just wanted to make sure they didn't try to turn it around that the US only picked on "colored" people.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:01 PM
MLK is one of my favorite people in history. I miss true leaders and I am also constantly saddened by the Koolaid_Man's of the world and their mindset. Fortunately, despite there being more knuckleheads than great leaders, there are still people who can do great things in this world and that is what I choose to focus on.

the Klan killed about the same amount of people that died on 911...in fact the number is likely higher due to the stuff that went unreported in those days. Proof coming soon...get ready Cosmic..I will blow your redneck mind:lol

and Martin was a good guy...but what Malcom what about standing up and fighting..there's not a man on this board that would turn the other cheek like Martin did if someone bitch slapped your daughter in front of face all yall would go Malcolm in a heart beat so stop the hypocrisy...what MLK did was noble and he gets the glory for it...but it just ain't me..I'm busting a cap back...like Malcolm

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 06:09 PM
You really should study the history of Malcolm X before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. He totally abandoned his "at any cost" position and totally embraced peaceful change. He wasn't assassinated by whites. He was killed by radical blacks that thought he betrayed them. Learn your history, dumbass.

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 06:13 PM
You miss the point entirely which is not shocking. Today, people all have more opportunity than they ever have before. There are no more excuses. That doesn't mean some don't have it harder than others, but people from the worst situations have gone onto lead amazing lives.

What saddens me is not that you like X, it's that you have done nothing with your life to bring joy/leadership which is unfortunate. You don't have to be MLK to make a difference, but squandering your opportunity away is a slap in the face to all people.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:16 PM
You really should study the history of Malcolm X before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. He totally abandoned his "at any cost" position and totally embraced peaceful change. He wasn't assassinated by whites. He was killed by radical blacks that thought he betrayed them. Learn your history, dumbass.

ain't nothing I mean nothing you can tell me about brother X that I don't already know..OK redneck..get that through your uneducated brain...all the shit you spouting is nothing but bait and switch...I'm talking at a lower level know I'm dumbing down my intellect so dumb asses like you can get a clue...you're not smarter than me Cosmic don't get the Kool persona and purposeful bad grammar twisted...we're on two different educational levels..ok redneck :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:19 PM
You miss the point entirely which is not shocking. Today, people all have more opportunity than they ever have before. There are no more excuses. That doesn't mean some don't have it harder than others, but people from the worst situations have gone onto lead amazing lives.

What saddens me is not that you like X, it's that you have done nothing with your life to bring joy/leadership which is unfortunate. You don't have to be MLK to make a difference, but squandering your opportunity away is a slap in the face to all people.

I've given more in charity the past 10 yrs than you make in a year...don't get me started DPG...I volunteer on occasion and I give money..I'm certain that's more than what you've done....I've come full circle Deepy...now I'm blowing my cigars

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 06:21 PM
leave it to cc to bring ignorant viewpoints to a thread dedicated to a historical black figurehttp://i39.tinypic.com/2i1z6s.png

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:22 PM
lol Kool stalling

Koolaid_Man

they have more opportunity because the baby boomers are dying off....and a new America is emerging....the old South is fading into oblivion...and hopefully soon the remaining people like Cosmic (and the Fox news viewer) will die off and we'll live in fairer and better society

DPG21920
You're lying and your actions and behavior on here prove it. I honestly do not believe you are a good person in real life, but who cares what I think. MLK is truly one of my favorite people in history and there are not many people in the world with that kind of belief and high level thinking which bothers me.

Your logic/mindset is an example of that. Be better.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:23 PM
leave it to cc to bring ignorant viewpoints to a thread dedicated to a historical black figurestupid pictureWhat did he say that was wrong?

CosmicCowboy
ain't nothing I mean nothing you can tell me about brother X that I don't already know..OK redneck..get that through your uneducated brain...all the shit you spouting is nothing but bait and switch...I'm talking at a lower level know I'm dumbing down my intellect so dumb asses like you can get a clue...you're not smarter than me Cosmic don't get the Kool persona and purposeful bad grammar twisted...we're on two different educational levels..ok redneck :lol

:lmao

So why did you ignore Malcolm's change after he left the Nation of Islam and converted to Sunni? Seems like I'm the one who is educated and you are the ignorant one.

Koolaid_Man
lol Kool stalling

naah just waiting for the right time..do you think a black intellect such as myself don't already have this qued up...you morons are clueless :lol

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 06:24 PM
You don't make any money (not that it matters) and you certainly don't enrich people's rights. You aren't a champion for people or a cause, you are a champion for all that is wrong. While you may not be harming people and committing crimes, what you do is just as bad; you waste opportunity and life.

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Yes, I am sure the true intellects spend their time on ST getting mocked and being terribly un-funny. Nothing wrong with posting on ST at all. There is something very wrong with being un-funny, compulsively lying and adding absolutely no value to the communities in which you operate (online or in the real world).

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 06:28 PM
Kool is madly googling right now trying to learn about Malcolm X so he can try to backtrack where he can rewrite history so he doesn't look like an ignorant fuck owned by a "ignorant white guy" again.:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:28 PM

So why did you ignore Malcolm's change after he left the Nation of Islam and converted to Sunni? Seems like I'm the one who is educated and you are the ignorant one.

I didn't ignore it...his failure is that he got caught up with Elijah and Louis Farrakhan (who I believed killed him) he didn't quite realize the multitude of Islamic branches back in those days because he was caught up in the struggle. Sure the Pilgrammge to Mecca changed him but he died before he could realize the potentially explosive radical nature of the Islamic branches...mainly what we see today...sure we prefer peace but in the end you fight or you die...I prefer to take some out with me..just my preference...I'm a Nat Turner boy..

Jesus was a demi-god so his example is a bit different.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:29 PM
You don't make any money (not that it matters) and you certainly don't enrich people's rights. You aren't a champion for people or a cause, you are a champion for all that is wrong. While you may not be harming people and committing crimes, what you do is just as bad; you waste opportunity and life.

:p: welcome to the party

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:30 PM
Yes, I am sure the true intellects spend their time on ST getting mocked and being terribly un-funny. Nothing wrong with posting on ST at all. There is something very wrong with being un-funny, compulsively lying and adding absolutely no value to the communities in which you operate (online or in the real world).

:p: You still not getting paid

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:31 PM
naah just waiting for the right time..do you think a black intellect such as myself don't already have this qued up...you morons are clueless :lollol still stalling

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Kool is madly googling right now trying to learn about Malcolm X so he can try to backtrack where he can rewrite history so he doesn't look like an ignorant fuck owned by a "ignorant white guy" again.:lol

^ I question why I'm wasting my time with this uneducated redneck...his retorts so weak, so lame...quality education indeed :toast

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
I would have donated that money to charity anyways like I said. Proving my point again.

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 06:33 PM
What did he say that was wrong?

he made several ignorant posts itt. you can read.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:34 PM
What did he say that was wrong?

you lap up way too much cum...all the time too..give that shit a break :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:34 PM
I would have donated that money to charity anyways like I said. Proving my point again.

face palm

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:36 PM
he made several ignorant posts itt. you can read.I took issue with some of his numbers.

Tell me in your words how you think he's wrong. You claim to have several examples. List them.

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 06:37 PM
What's the face palm? How about this - film yourself giving a homeless man $500. Put it on YouTube. Inspire people, enrich someone's life and laugh at DPG..

Koolaid_Man
he made several ignorant posts itt. you can read.

there are some people that are just massively butthurt and will always be against kool no matter what...DPG, DMC, CumDumpster, Cosmic, and Maalox are classic examples...I can say Spurstalk is spelled SpursTalk and they'd disagree vehemently :lol some people just stay mad all the time and butthurt for whatever their reason ...every post is a reason to get made and start some shit...they're called losers in real life :hat

ChumpDumper
you lap up way too much cum...all the time too..give that shit a break :lolYou stall way too much... all the time too.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:38 PM
What's the face palm? How about this - film yourself giving a homeless man $500. Put it on YouTube. Inspire people, enrich someone's life and laugh at DPG..

dude you live in a 650 sq ft house..be quiet :lol jk

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:38 PM
You stall way too much... all the time too.

I'll stall while you lap :hat

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:40 PM
I'll stallNo shit.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:44 PM
Damn, they all ran away pretty quickly.

lol standing up just like Martin and Malcom.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 06:44 PM
I will admit this...outside all of the other great things he did..MLK paved the way for the interracial sex I so covet...:hat

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:45 PM
I will admit this...

I'll stall

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm really beginning to think Kool is a 15 year old, white, pimply assed, fat kid trying to be cool.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPi79hNDiNCTcH_mSzzlBq8xv5LhQgw y4vuXCAkPuSKynVgPmikg

If he was really the educated black radical intellectual he tries to pose as you would think he would at least have known the basics about his hero Malcolm X without having to resort to wikipedia to sadly discover that the 50 year old white guy knew more about Malcolm X than he did.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 06:47 PM
laterz. Gotta go to the ranch.

Wikipedia

:lmao @ Kool

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 06:48 PM
I took issue with some of his numbers.

Tell me in your words how you think he's wrong. You claim to have several examples. List them.

are you his spokesperson? i found his viewpoints in this thread ignorant and sad. i aint listing shit for you, doggie.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:49 PM
are you his spokesperson? i found his viewpoints in this thread ignorant and sad. i aint listing shit for you, doggie.It's OK that you can't back anything you say up. Kool can't either.

You just look stupid giving up like that while trying to act like you aren't.

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 06:53 PM
who are you?

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 06:54 PM
who are you?What does that matter?

You made a claim, and now you are running away from it.

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 06:57 PM
exactly, you don't matter. which is why i'm refusing to humor you by explaining myself to you.

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Damn, SA210 -- your child has a holiday, it's beautiful out and you're photoshopping some random dude on the internet.

You're the worst father ever, not even counting the vaccines.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 07:01 PM
exactly, you don't matter. which is why i'm refusing to humor you by explaining myself to you.So you don't matter either. Why did you bother spouting off in the first place if you were only going to prove you are afraid of a nobody?

lol stand up like Martin and Malcom

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2014, 07:03 PM
exactly, you don't matter. which is why i'm refusing to humor you by explaining myself to you.

don't argue with Possum face...he likes circling the drain....Pops always said never argue with an idiot..he'll only drag you to his level and beat you with stupidity...thy name is Cumdumpster

Trill Clinton
01-20-2014, 07:05 PM
i don't matter but he wants my opinion....lol

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Just using your logic. I'm not surprised you can't follow.

DPG21920
01-20-2014, 07:20 PM

So if you're charitable, why not do this?

Rogue
01-20-2014, 07:40 PM
I also have a dream that someday one of my novels will be made a movie featuring our Goddess and winning her an Oscar :cry

Jacob1983
01-20-2014, 09:16 PM
What I said is true. Why do we have to remember MLK on one day of the year? Shouldn't we be allowed to remember or not remember MLK any day and any time of the year? The same can be said for valentines day. Why express how you feel on just one day out of the year?

ChumpDumper
01-20-2014, 09:28 PM
What I said is true. Why do we have to remember MLK on one day of the year? Shouldn't we be allowed to remember or not remember MLK any day and any time of the year? The same can be said for valentines day. Why express how you feel on just one day out of the year?Do you do think people only do what they are told to do by calendars?

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 09:40 PM
Do you do think people only do what they are told to do by calendars?

Jacobs job may be responsible for restocking the greeting card aisle at Target. I could see how he could become jaded and confused.

BTW anyone else notice how Kool tucked his tail and ran out of this thread? I really expected three more pages of back pedaling when I logged back into this tread from the ranch.

On that note I didn't really intend to spend the night down here but didn't realize just how much better I would feel getting a break from the cedar pollen. Sucks getting up at 4 but it's worth it not having my eyes burning like crazy.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm sure he will be back tomorrow telling us about all the hot white bitches he fucked tonight.

Spanklin
01-21-2014, 01:23 AM
I had the best fried chicken day. Made my kids play suppressed rich white honkey and taught 'em how to distill Tatiana beans (potatoes, dumb fucks) and Kawasaki Korn. We followed it up with Captain Jack Sparrow's Battleship raid on the dumb ass R.N. Paul Secessionists. Drones kick ass.

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2014, 01:28 AM
Nuking them was absolutely necessary. Any doubt of that should've been lifted when they refused to surrender after the first one dropped.

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2014, 01:29 AM
btw, how did a thread about MLK turn into a thread about vaporizing Japs?:lol

Creepn
01-21-2014, 01:57 AM
He was an honorable who tried to pave the way for his people to join society.

Rest in peace, your dream is still in the works.
Hard to join a society that constantly shuts them out. You're right though. His dream is still in the works.

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 01:57 AM
mlk day is juust like any other day for the black man, dont give a fck, if anything happens just use that river card

Creepn
01-21-2014, 02:01 AM
mlk day is juust like any other day for the black man, dont give a fck, if anything happens just use that river card
Git git! Get outta here you stray. Get back to your country!

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 02:07 AM
Git git! Get outta here you stray. Get back to your country!

dude why deny it man,.....how long has it been since he died, yet you clowns still dont take the opportunity to better yourselves while still playing that race card

how come ppl who come later to america who have nothing, start from nothing and still be successful....how long has the black man been in america? 400years? yet still living it up like they are in africa...

DJR210
01-21-2014, 02:14 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/t8nhjc.jpg

Creepn
01-21-2014, 02:18 AM
dude why deny it man,.....how long has it been since he died, yet you clowns still dont take the opportunity to better yourselves while still playing that race card

how come ppl who come later to america who have nothing, start from nothing and still be successful....how long has the black man been in america? 400years? yet still living it up like they are in africa...
Because black success was and still is discouraged. Black business owners would have their businesses burned down and owners chased out of town/lynched. There's a story on here of some white cop planting drugs in a black owned store to bring it down. Black people get denied business loans to try to start something up. Where I work at, I can count the number of black people that work there using my fingers. The blacks are secuirty guards and the mexicans are janitors. Then white people want to cry about blacks being on welfare blah blah blah.

Rogue
01-21-2014, 06:08 AM
unless the black has an Islamic background and a white mom though.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 08:12 AM
Because black success was and still is discouraged. Black business owners would have their businesses burned down and owners chased out of town/lynched. There's a story on here of some white cop planting drugs in a black owned store to bring it down. Black people get denied business loans to try to start something up. Where I work at, I can count the number of black people that work there using my fingers. The blacks are secuirty guards and the mexicans are janitors. Then white people want to cry about blacks being on welfare blah blah blah.

Do they trust you with a gun or do they just give you that thing of pepper spray?