PDA

View Full Version : Why do white folk always wanna know why??

lebomb
01-21-2014, 08:40 AM
STFU and realize it is the way it is. Hell, why are 50% of white folk pedo's, have smaller than average dicks, cuck out their wives to niggras, mass murder people they dont know, and kill their parents over macaroni and cheese?

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 08:43 AM
yeh he mad

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 08:45 AM
Because we have to take responsibility and can't blame our fuckups on another race trying to keep us down.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 08:49 AM
dude i'm white, but at least i can admit we are a fucked up race. yes we are nosey as hell and are always in everyone's business. yes we invented homosexuality, yes most of the pedophilia crimes are committed by use whites, yes us whites tend to kill our entire family and shoot up schools, killing kids and yes we are known to be serial killers. thanks for making me feel like shit, lebomb:depressed

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 08:55 AM
dude i'm white, but at least i can admit we are a fucked up race. yes we are nosey as hell and are always in everyone's business. yes we invented homosexuality, yes most of the pedophilia crimes are committed by use whites, yes us whites tend to kill our entire family and shoot up schools, killing kids and yes we are known to be serial killers. thanks for making me feel like shit, lebomb:depressed

Speak for yourself, fuckup. None of that shit happening here.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Speak for yourself, fuckup. None of that shit happening here.

dude, just like you claim blacks blame others, us whites aren't perfect either.

most of us are insecure, which is why we like to generalize blacks as low class, gold tooth wearing, bling wearing, uneducated dummies. meanwhile, we're no better. there are so many redneck hillbillies driving trucks with steal balls hanging under the chasis, drinking natty light, living paycheck to paycheck while living in a trailer. but its all good because its on 10 acres!!!

dude we are fucked up.

leemajors
01-21-2014, 09:10 AM
:lol steal balls

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 09:17 AM
dude, just like you claim blacks blame others, us whites aren't perfect either.

most of us are insecure, which is why we like to generalize blacks as low class, gold tooth wearing, bling wearing, uneducated dummies. meanwhile, we're no better. there are so many redneck hillbillies driving trucks with steal balls hanging under the chasis, drinking natty light, living paycheck to paycheck while living in a trailer. but its all good because its on 10 acres!!!

dude I am fucked up.

Yeah, you are.

Blake
01-21-2014, 09:50 AM
smh utsa

Creepn
01-21-2014, 09:55 AM
Trill with the whistle-blowing inside scoop.

You can seek asylum at the nearest baptist church.

Sportcamper
01-21-2014, 09:58 AM
kill their parents over macaroni and cheese...:lmao

Rogue
01-21-2014, 10:18 AM
white people wanna dig into the facts to look for the truth that's why there appeared such great historical figures like Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison etc... who were always curious and eager for new knowledge and who made great contributions to humans' welfare, while blacks were pulling ploughes in the farm field