JudynTX
01-21-2014, 11:29 AM
.....happened to this place?

mrsmaalox
01-21-2014, 11:36 AM
You haven't been here to regulate!

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 11:42 AM
The cyber blacks moved in and the neighborhood went to hell.

Spur|n|Austin
01-21-2014, 11:51 AM
:lol

Wild Cobra
01-21-2014, 11:59 AM
The people with little to no values took over, and since nobody is moderator... This place sucks now.

Sportcamper
01-21-2014, 12:04 PM
A Minority of posters have been on a mission for years to erode this place so most of the Quality Posters have moved on, or just communicate with each other in a private forum…

YOU PEOPLE have only yourselves to blame for not speaking up years ago...:nope

The Reckoning
01-21-2014, 12:17 PM
:cry i never got an invite to a private forum :cry

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 12:18 PM
what was it like pre 2009?

outside of the spurs forum, this site has been rooted in race baiting since i've been here. mainly it was the whites who were doing all of the racist trolling. it wasn't until i turned heel and fought back that people started complaining about racism.

if this site has gone down, we all have to take some blame.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 12:24 PM

outside of the spurs forum, this site has been rooted in race baiting since i've been here. mainly it was the whites who were doing all of the racist trolling. it wasn't until i turned heel and fought back that people started complaining about racism.

Thats probably the funniest thing you have ever posted.

You should retire while you are ahead for once.

mrsmaalox
01-21-2014, 12:26 PM

The racist stuff has been the same since I joined up in 2006, just most people ignored it and it fell off the page instead of being constantly bumped. You are giving yourself too much credit ;)

JudynTX
01-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Just vile people. Makes you wonder if they are like that in real life.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 12:32 PM
i'm not looking for credit, just telling it how it is. the white posters have been racist trolling since 2006 and it was ignored by whatever black posters where here at the time. before i turned heel i remember asking myself "are the hispanic and black posters really going to just sit here and ignore this shit???"

thats when i decided to reverse troll and out of nowhere i became the most racist poster on the site:lol i even got nicknames and put into the black panther category.

but the race baiting is only a part of the problem. too many cliques and uncreative personalities here. this is the only forum i post on where people take their posting so serious.

mrsmaalox
01-21-2014, 12:38 PM
i'm not looking for credit, just telling it how it is. the white posters have been racist trolling since 2006 and it was ignored by whatever black posters where here at the time. before i turned heel i remember asking myself "are the hispanic and black posters really going to just sit here and ignore this shit???"

thats when i decided to reverse troll and out of nowhere i became the most racist poster on the site:lol i even got nicknames and put into the black panther category.

but the race baiting is only a part of the problem. too many cliques and uncreative personalities here. this is the only forum i post on where people take their posting so serious.

If you aren't one of the ones taking it seriously, then why did you feel the need to "turn heel"? I'd think you would just roll your eyes and ignore it.

I think the clique thing is a myth though----just because some people share views/opinions doesn't make a clique. But the uncreative thing is spot on (see the Photoshop thread).

JudynTX
01-21-2014, 12:40 PM
A Minority of posters have been on a mission for years to erode this place so most of the Quality Posters have moved on, or just communicate with each other in a private forum…

You mean like a Mafia?

YOU PEOPLE have only yourselves to blame for not speaking up years ago...:nope

I don't recall seeing you complain.

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 12:42 PM
You mean like a Mafia?

I don't recall seeing you complain.

Pm me pics.

I might or might not have sex with you.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 12:48 PM
Sadly, Kori and LJ don't have time to moderate and keep the children like Trill and Kool from shitting in every thread.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 12:48 PM
If you aren't one of the ones taking it seriously, then why did you feel the need to "turn heel"? I'd think you would just roll your eyes and ignore it.

I think the clique thing is a myth though----just because some people share views/opinions doesn't make a cligue. But the uncreative thing is spot on.

because i'm having fun with it. if i took it serious, i would have just gave up the site a long time ago. i have no problem with talking shit to a racist scumbag in one thread and laughing it up with them in another.

i'm not naive. this is a un-moderated forum, racism and trolling comes with the territory here so when people complain when i do it, when it was done waaaay before i got here, i just laugh.

the clique thing is very real. there are just some posters who co-sign their buddies views or don't call em out when they say something they disagree with. its cool, thats how things go on forums. you befriend an internet personality and thats your bestie. kinda like me lebomb and creepn. thos are my homies no matter what. even kool to an extent, i use to be on the kool hate bandwagon but we're cool now.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Sadly, Kori and LJ don't have time to moderate and keep the children like Trill and Kool from shitting in every thread.

hypocrite post^^^^

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 12:51 PM

Cosmic's daughter bought him a PC for X-Mas....tbh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/redneck-computer_zps1b776fcf.jpg

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Cosmic's daughter bought him a PC for X-Mas....tbh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/redneck-computer_zps1b776fcf.jpg

:lmao

on other forums, the poster getting clowned would fight back but on spurstalk, feelings get caught and nobody can come up with a creative come back.

mrsmaalox
01-21-2014, 12:56 PM

on other forums, the poster getting clowned would fight back but on spurstalk, feelings get caught and nobody can come up with a creative come back.

Or maybe they just don't care enough to make the effort?

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 12:57 PM

Listen Judy is bout your age and is old enough to know and understand tacit / subtle and overt racism... if she doesn't have the courage to personally call you out then she lacks the integrity she calls for... speaking in general does nothing to address the issue...I think she'd rather speak in generalities so as not to directly call out the white racist members of the board such as yourself...it's the same problem the Republican party has..they won't speak out against racist tea party people and so they'll be sidelined for the next 30 yrs in presidential elections as the Dems widen their tent and demographics over the vile Repubs :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 01:00 PM
One thing I learned about Maalox is she tows the company line...she doesn't want to be seen as siding with the blacks so she plays these little fence sitting games to make herself seem impartial to an extent...but in the end she silently blesses the racist behavior...you have to a keen eye for these little subtleties :hat

mrsmaalox
01-21-2014, 01:07 PM
:rolleyes

Spanklin
01-21-2014, 01:07 PM
This typifies every internet forum. The old guard fades and those remaining try clinging to the past by crying about how it's all changed for the worse. I've come to assist your nostalgia, please direct me in how to post good old school content.

-Spanklin

The Reckoning
01-21-2014, 01:15 PM
This typifies every internet forum. The old guard fades and those remaining try clinging to the past by crying about how it's all changed for the worse. I've come to assist your nostalgia, please direct me in how to post good old school content.

-Spanklin

plagiarizing entire sports articles, starting threads like "American or Swiss Cheese?",

posting photos of people at GtGs,

having one person with 100 troll accounts make a 100 page thread talking to himself,

starting an "e-crew",

starting a thread purely intending to bait Kori into posting in it,

bragging about something special about yourself that's not really special, brown-nosing the people who brag about something special about themselves that's not really special.

baiting people to post photos of themselves only to create other threads with them photoshopped onto random pictures,

hacking photobucket accounts,

bragging about significant others who aren't very significant.

flirting with all of the female posters who may or may not be female.

starting a thread with photos of some hot chick.

talking about the newest movie, tv show, or book.

nostalgia about when the site first started or spursreport.

asking Kori for a spur

austinites boasting about austin

mexicans self-loathing.

creating an alternate account to defend yourself in a thread.

pretty much anything the mookie crew would post (RIP mookie crew).

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Oh, and Kool....serious request. Please take that big fat ass out of your avatar. It's disgusting and offensive.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Oh, and Kool....serious request. Please take that big fat ass out of your avatar. It's disgusting and offensive.

This one is for disgusting:
iztBwsU5XLQ

This one is for offensive:
mE7Ke37OjSg

Spanklin
01-21-2014, 01:33 PM
plagiarizing entire sports articles, starting threads like "American or Swiss Cheese?",

posting photos of people at GtGs,

having one person with 100 troll accounts make a 100 page thread talking to himself,

starting an "e-crew",

starting a thread purely intending to bait Kori into posting in it,

bragging about something special about yourself that's not really special, brown-nosing the people who brag about something special about themselves that's not really special.

baiting people to post photos of themselves only to create other threads with them photoshopped onto random pictures,

hacking photobucket accounts,

bragging about significant others who aren't very significant.

flirting with all of the female posters who may or may not be female.

starting a thread with photos of some hot chick.

talking about the newest movie, tv show, or book.

nostalgia about when the site first started or spursreport.

asking Kori for a spur

austinites boasting about austin

mexicans self-loathing.

creating an alternate account to defend yourself in a thread.

pretty much anything the mookie crew would post (RIP mookie crew).

Way too much work. Can't I just tell Wild Cobra to eff off relentlessly? That poster bugs the shit out of me bad enough to kill morning wood for 8 days in a row. I got problems.

Wild Cobra, fuck off.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 01:37 PM
I guess I should have known to expect a disgusting response from that disgusting piece of shit.

Spur|n|Austin
01-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Not sure what people expect really. I mean I'm sure there are plenty of christian websites out there for those who's feelings get hurt easily. It's almost a case of, being a glutton for punishment if you come here and hate it. Oh, and The Reckoning, Austin kicks ass.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Or maybe they just don't care enough to make the effort?

that or they are just not creative to make a comeback.

-Spanklin

basically

pawe
01-21-2014, 02:00 PM
I hope somebody cleans this place out. Give the responsibility to someone else if the mods are too busy.
Posts from the same group of people here are disgusting and they seem to also enjoy fucking up thread after thread.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 02:02 PM
I hope somebody cleans this place out. Give the responsibility to someone else if the mods are too busy.
Posts from the same group of people here are disgusting and they seem to also enjoy fucking up thread after thread.

man I totally agree...something should really be done...we need to stick together and start a petition. I am with you

marini martini
01-21-2014, 02:04 PM
:cry i never got an invite to a private forum :cry

No biggie! I pushed my way into one once, a while back! Then no one posted in there afterwards, so I drunk posted to myself, and before I knew it "tick-toc, game locked"! Haven't seen those folks around in years!:lol

gameFACE
01-21-2014, 02:07 PM
As a casual poster for years the main thing is that the humor isn't there anymore. Some message boards just lose their steam. Maybe they will mostly be extinct from other social media. Whatever, you can't take a sports message board too seriously.

I do have to say that every few years there is a poster who has a serious meltdown. It's very entertaining. I'm sensing another one soon.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 02:10 PM
As a casual poster for years the main thing is that the humor isn't there anymore. Some message boards just lose their steam. Maybe they will mostly be extinct from other social media. Whatever, you can't take a sports message board too seriously.

I do have to say that every few years there is a poster who has a serious meltdown. It's very entertaining. I'm sensing another one soon.I think you may have missed a couple from the last few months. You can still see the fallout from their meltdowns here.

gameFACE
01-21-2014, 02:20 PM
I think you may have missed a couple from the last few months. You can still see the fallout from their meltdowns here.
Yeah, I don't totally get the one with all the photoshops but the face looks like David Paymer, the actor. Even casual poster like me can see the photoshopper is short of a straight jacket.

mrsmaalox
01-21-2014, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I don't totally get the one with all the photoshops but the face looks like David Paymer, the actor. Even casual poster like me can see the photoshopper is short of a straight jacket.

Uh-oh, now you've done it. A photoshop of you will be popping up momentarily....

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 02:26 PM

Koolaid_Mans total meltdown after getting shot down in flames by CuckingFunt was the original meltdown that triggered all these asinine threads he is starting now. He doesn't get that after being so thoroughly de-pantsed and exposed as a loser trying to hit on every woman in the forum by PM there is just no redeeming himself.

ScoobyDoo
01-21-2014, 02:47 PM
rah, ruck roolaid ran.

bus driver
01-21-2014, 02:52 PM
i do my best to post beautiful women in here but i am only one person.

Reck
01-21-2014, 02:58 PM
Just vile people. Makes you wonder if they are like that in real life.

Highly unlikely, actually no.

They're probably opressed idiots that see the internet as an escape from their shitty lives.

Take Kool for example, guy is scum.

Sad thing is that he fails even on the internet.

:lol Getting rejected via the internet. :lol

jeebus
01-21-2014, 03:02 PM
the answer to your question lies in this thread.

JudynTX
01-21-2014, 03:02 PM
I hate to say it, but this is how SpursReport ended their demise.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 03:12 PM

I think SpursReport died of over moderation not under moderation. Kool and Trill wouldn't have lasted 30 minutes there.

JudynTX
01-21-2014, 03:14 PM
And that would have been a bad thing? :lol

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 03:15 PM
And that would have been a bad thing? :lol

True, but most of the rest of us would have been banned too. Heck, I got banned just for joining and posting over here under the same name.

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 03:17 PM

You want sex?

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:18 PM
One thing I learned about Maalox is she tows the company line...she doesn't want to be seen as siding with the blacks so she plays these little fence sitting games to make herself seem impartial to an extent...but in the end she silently blesses the racist behavior...you have to a keen eye for these little subtleties :hat
what kind of a tow vehicle is she using?

its "toe"....

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I don't totally get the one with all the photoshops but the face looks like David Paymer, the actor. Even casual poster like me can see the photoshopper is short of a straight jacket.Well, the dude's name is David. I think that guy might be dead tbh.

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:19 PM
so Spurs report had a demise and they ended it? That means they should be doing well now.

JudynTX
01-21-2014, 03:24 PM
so Spurs report had a demise and they ended it? That means they should be doing well now.

SR is a shell of what they used to be. Pretty much like this place.

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:27 PM
The truth about this forum is that, sometime ago multiple user accounts were allowed. At the time people regulated themselves to a point and when they stepped over the line they were regulated. Now with all these user accounts floating around of people who have no investment, they get as acidic as they possibly can to one up the other person and its turned the entire place into a shithole. it's not even about creativity or humor anymore, it's all inside jokes that people are trying to impress their own cliques with. It's about who can be the most shocking person. I personally think people like Avante are worse than any of the cyber Negros. People who start multiple threads daily and never add anything interesting to the forum are the worst forms of scum. They know they're doing it, they are just trying to put their finger in other people's fun and that's how they get off. It's the worst form. they mistake the most crass for the best troll but good trolling has nothing to do with spam.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 03:33 PM
i do my best to post beautiful women in here but i am only one person.

me too but people turn gay when i post dimes.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 03:38 PM
I think SpursReport died of over moderation not under moderation. Kool and Trill wouldn't have lasted 30 minutes there.

im too tough for over moderated sites. ya'll are too sensitive and cliqued up here. the circle jerking is pathetic.

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:41 PM
me too but people turn gay when i post dimes.
that's because anything any of you idiots post can be found online by anyone else here that wants to see it. I don't know why you act like you have exclusive inside photographs of people we want to see. Some of you never gotten laid in your entire lives butt you post pictures of women here that wouldn't even talk to you if you're waiting their table.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 03:42 PM
The truth about this forum is that, sometime ago multiple user accounts were allowed. At the time people regulated themselves to a point and when they stepped over the line they were regulated. Now with all these user accounts floating around of people who have no investment, they get as acidic as they possibly can to one up the other person and its turned the entire place into a shithole. it's not even about creativity or humor anymore, it's all inside jokes that people are trying to impress their own cliques with. It's about who can be the most shocking person. I personally think people like Avante are worse than any of the cyber Negros. People who start multiple threads daily and never add anything interesting to the forum are the worst forms of scum. They know they're doing it, they are just trying to put their finger in other people's fun and that's how they get off. It's the worst form. they mistake the most crass for the best troll but good trolling has nothing to do with spam.

i actually like avante. he's pretty easy to ignore but people love to enter his threads and try to troll him

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 03:43 PM
that's because anything any of you idiots post can be found online by anyone else here that wants to see it. I don't know why you act like you have exclusive inside photographs of people we want to see. Some of you never gotten laid in your entire lives butt you post pictures of women here that wouldn't even talk to you if you're waiting their table.

you big dummy, the thread is a "rate her" thread. just like other forums, people have threads where we post fine ass bitches. nobody wants you virgins to come in there being super critical and saying dumb shit like "i bet you can't date her in real life!!" quit looking to pick a fight over dumb shit, doggie and let us enjoy some sexy women in peace.

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:43 PM
i actually like avante. he's pretty easy to ignore but people love to enter his threads and try to troll him
no one really messed with him until he started a dozen threads talking about the exact same thing. I'm sure you like him, you do the same thing. Both of you have absolutely zero decent material to read so you just use volume of shit and see what sticks.

Expert
01-21-2014, 03:46 PM
you big dummy, the thread is a "rate her" thread. just like other forums, people have threads where we post fine ass bitches. nobody wants you virgins to come in there being super critical and saying dumb shit like "i bet you can't date her in real life!!" quit looking to pick a fight over dumb shit, doggie and let us enjoy some sexy women in peace.

it doesn't matter what forum you go to, some basement dweller is posting naked photographs of women they could never be with and acting like every forum they visit is a place to put that kind of material. This is a basketball related forum even if its the club its not a gentlemen's club so find a form that has naked pictures and knock yourself out.

Spur|n|Austin
01-21-2014, 03:47 PM
True, but most of the rest of us would have been banned too. Heck, I got banned just for joining and posting over here under the same name.

Yep, I got banned for joining here, and also other places. :lol JudynTX

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Expert

you underestimate people way too much. Maybe it's the knowledge that most posters here are fat or old, but some of us do get quality dimes.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 03:50 PM
no one really messed with him until he started a dozen threads talking about the exact same thing. I'm sure you like him, you do the same thing. Both of you have absolutely zero decent material to read so you just use volume of shit and see what sticks.

you dummy i like avante cuz you fools rush to his thread like bees to honey....and all my threads do numbers. doesn't take much effort at all.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 03:52 PM
It's true. Spam trolling doesn't take much effort at all.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 03:57 PM
it doesn't matter what forum you go to, some basement dweller is posting naked photographs of women they could never be with and acting like every forum they visit is a place to put that kind of material. This is a basketball related forum even if its the club its not a gentlemen's club so find a form that has naked pictures and knock yourself out.

the club is whatever we make it to be, dummy.

Expert
01-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Expert (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36625)

you underestimate people way too much. Maybe it's the knowledge that most posters here are fat or old, but some of us do get quality dimes.
I don't believe that.

Expert
01-21-2014, 04:01 PM
the club is whatever we make it to be, dummy.
right, and you've made it into a piece of shit.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 04:04 PM

X2

Along with Koolaid

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't believe that.

Or maybe you don't wanna believe it.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that some people do get quality lays. Those Girls aren't there just to pose and shit, they also need dick.

One of these days, when I'm not caught up with my GF..I'll get a chick to write your name on her titts or something..I've already done it and made a thread bout it here...

jeebus
01-21-2014, 04:06 PM

Das Texan
01-21-2014, 04:15 PM

that really was a funny day when that happened to me!

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 04:16 PM

Lol

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 04:22 PM
X2

Along with Koolaid

Please, tell us. What have you provided the club other thab blogs about the ranch and threadz on day old salad???? I guess circle jerk threads about man breasts would be better?

You guys pick n choose what to be offended by. You ignore the n!gger threadz but rush to a frost king thread to call me racist, even though im white lol.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Please, tell us. What have you provided the club other thab blogs about the ranch and threadz on day old salad???? I guess circle jerk threads about man breasts would be better?

You guys pick n choose what to be offended by. You ignore the n!gger threadz but rush to a frost king thread to call me racist, even though im white lol.

you white too? :downspin: :lmao

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 04:29 PM
No diss, but maybe some of u need to retire from posting on un moderated forums. Especially those of you 40 and up.

Creepn
01-21-2014, 04:30 PM
I see people making Trill the scapegoat up in here.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 04:32 PM
you white too? :downspin: :lmao

Yup, im a wigger lol

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 04:32 PM
I see people making Trill the scapegoat up in here.

actually, you are a floating turd too.

Creepn
01-21-2014, 04:33 PM
actually, you are a floating turd too.

At least a floating turd is moist, unlike your briskets.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:35 PM

these clowns actually think I'm mad @CF...this shit is just too hilarious...now if I wasn't getting mad pussy or was just a poor ass nigga then maybe I'd be :lol

Cosmic queer and Cum Dumpster are mental patients...they band and stick together and someone have gotten Maalox to join their rag tag team of misfits...:lol

they all think they're so smart but to me are nothing but a strange breed of asshole...they're trying to form these wack ass cliks by taking up for one and supporting another...:lol...Cully and Luva never had a problem calling me out making fun of me even though I'm an honorary son...I started calling Trill everything under the sun and man did I want to kick Lebomb's ass...but I've gotten to see they're decent people and now we agree to disagree when necessary..we don't form these gay ass wack ass cliq's just to stand for some bullshit...

DMC is another freak...of all the morons I've owned DPG is actually OK :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:36 PM
Yup, im a wigger lol

get the fuck outta here...:lmao

Trill Clinton
Lol cc hates all the black posters

CosmicCowboy

You never have, and never will, have the opportunity to taste my brisket and that little "dry" joke you three turds think is funny is just stale as hell. But y'all just keep sucking each other off and laughing at it.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
No diss, but maybe some of u need to retire from posting on un moderated forums. Especially those of you 40 and up.

Cosmic Queer has got to be dumbest business man alive to be on here while he should be meeting his pay-roll

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Lol cc hates all the black posters

bet his wife doesn't.....

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 04:39 PM
these clowns actually think I'm mad @CF...this shit is just too hilarious...now if I wasn't getting mad pussy or was just a poor ass nigga then maybe I'd be :lol

Cosmic queer and Cum Dumpster are mental patients...they band and stick together and someone have gotten Maalox to join their rag tag team of misfits...:lol

they all think they're so smart but to me are nothing but a strange breed of asshole...they're trying to form these wack ass cliks by taking up for one and supporting another...:lol...Cully and Luva never had a problem calling me out making fun of me even though I'm an honorary son...I started calling Trill everything under the sun and man did I want to kick Lebomb's ass...but I've gotten to see they're decent people and now we agree to disagree when necessary..we don't form these gay ass wack ass cliq's just to stand for some bullshit...

DMC is another freak...of all the morons I've owned DPG is actually OK :lollol u mad

mrsmaalox
01-21-2014, 04:40 PM

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 04:42 PM

That means you have another 22 years of posting here.

Lucky!

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 04:43 PM

LOL

That was pretty funny.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:43 PM

go wash your face

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 04:44 PM

Have you ever heard any sayings about people that brag the most about a particular topic are most likely the one's lying about that particular topic?

Creepn
You never have, and never will, have the opportunity to taste my brisket and that little "dry" joke you three turds think is funny is just stale as hell. But y'all just keep sucking each other off and laughing at it.

On the real though, just be glad you didn't live during the hunter/gatherer days because you would be picking maize from the ground along with the rest of the females.

CosmicCowboy
Cosmic Queer has got to be dumbest business man alive to be on here while he should be meeting his pay-roll

Idiot. I have no worries on meeting payroll.

Koolaid_Man
Have you ever heard any sayings about people that brag the most about a particular topic are most likely the one's lying about that particular topic?

maybe I am :hat who knows

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Idiot. I have no worries on meeting payroll.

of course not there's a large market in India for burnt and freezer dried bbq

Katherine Robinson
01-21-2014, 04:47 PM
When you have people, like KidCapri, who do not understand the secondary variables to consider when citing statistics (such as one race outnumbering an other by ~6:1 [http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html]) then you have to expect some idiocy to be produced.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:48 PM
When you have people, like KidCapri, who do not understand the secondary variables to consider when citing statistics (such as one race outnumbering an other by ~6:1 [http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html]) then you have to expect some idiocy to be produced.

I understand it very well...you can hide behind it but you're still a bunch of criminal neanderthals...and how fitting your avi :hat

Creepn
01-21-2014, 04:49 PM
CC, do yourself a favor and donate that kiddie pool you call a hot tub to the homeless shelter please.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 04:49 PM
of course not there's a large market in India for burnt and freezer dried bbq

Idiot. I can't believe you still hold on to that ridiculous self induced fantasy that I own a BBQ business.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Idiot. I can't believe you still hold on to that ridiculous self induced fantasy that I own a BBQ business.

so....what kind of business do you own CQ?

Creepn
01-21-2014, 04:52 PM
He's a plumber. Like Mario.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 04:53 PM
He's a plumber. Like Mario.

So he's the ST equivalent of Joe The Plumber...that dude making 40 grand a yr

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 04:54 PM

Or he's really good at it to be able to be on here and meet his pay roll.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 04:54 PM
More Koolaid fantasy.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 04:55 PM

we know you don't run a bbq business because your bbq is not even contest quality. its very bland and boring looking but if the boys at the ranch like it, who are we to judge?

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 04:55 PM
maybe I am :hat who knows

That didn't answer my question at all really tbh imo

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 04:56 PM
i should make a thread titled "things i'd rather eat than cc's brisket" lol

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 04:56 PM
Or he's really good at it to be able to be on here and meet his pay roll.

Yep. I already have enough corporate cash and receivables on hand on January 21 to meet payroll for 2014. I'm hardly worried about meeting payroll.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 04:57 PM
So is the bar being raised here?

CosmicCowboy

I'm sure Kools cock would top your list.

Koolaid_Man

I'd rather eat some Fear Factor pussy than fuck with his cue :lmao

Creepn
01-21-2014, 04:58 PM
Plumbers will rip you off big time though. Some guy told me $200 to install a raincan showerhead in my bathroom. $200!

johnsmith
Yep. I already have enough cash and receivables on hand on January 21 to meet payroll for 2014. I'm hardly worried about meeting payroll.

I've been in Texas for 11 years now, the entire time in the construction industry. I know many rednecks like yourself.....all of whom have lots and lots of money.

Trill Clinton
I'm sure Kools cock would top your list.

you always got your mind on cock

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 04:59 PM
Plumbers will rip you off big time though. Some guy told me $200 to install a raincan showerhead in my bathroom. $200!

Those are the one's that take like 5 minutes right?

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 04:59 PM
i'd rather eat a homeless woman's toenails than eat that brisket jerky

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:00 PM
i'd rather eat a homeless woman's toenails than eat that brisket jerky

I'm willing to make this happen and document it for proof.

You in?

johnsmith
CC, you in?

Creepn
Those are the one's that take like 5 minutes right?

Yeah, just to screw off the old head and install a new head. Just for that, $200.

CosmicCowboy

Then do it yourself girly-man.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah, just to screw off the old head and install a new head. Just for that, $200.Why did you call a plumber for that?

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 05:01 PM
CC, you in?

I'll furnish the brisket!

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm willing to make this happen and document it for proof.

You in?

sure, pick up the woman and bring her over. don't bullshit me.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:02 PM
Yeah, just to screw off the old head and install a new head. Just for that, $200.

I suppose they're like car mechanics though...if the person doesn't know what they're doing, they'll pay for it.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:04 PM
I'll furnish the brisket!

sure, pick up the woman and bring her over. don't bullshit me.

I'm absolutely not picking up a homeless woman and letting her ride in my truck....I will however meet up with both of you in SA, CC will have his brisket prepared, we will take a drive downton, find the most rancid looking homeless woman we can find (100% guaranteed hispanic) and I will cut her toenails myself (with rubber gloves on) and you can have at it while CC and I enjoy brisket.

Seriously. I will organize everything.

johnsmith
In?

Trill Clinton
I'm absolutely not picking up a homeless woman and letting her ride in my truck....I will however meet up with both of you in SA, CC will have his brisket prepared, we will take a drive downton, find the most rancid looking homeless woman we can find (100% guaranteed hispanic) and I will cut her toenails myself (with rubber gloves on) and you can have at it while CC and I enjoy brisket.

Seriously. I will organize everything.

you offered and i'm willing if you or cc pick her up and bring her to my crib. otherwise, don't waste my time lol

Creepn
01-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Why did you call a plumber for that?

I didn't have the tools and I didn't want to risk breaking anything. I bought a pipe extension as well. After I was quoted by multiple plumbers around that range, I just went to home depot and bought the tools. I was genuinely shocked at how easy it was and confused about why the charge was so high for something so simple.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:05 PM
john you wouldn't even meet up with xmas1997 who is the chillist guy here, stop bullshitting fam.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Yep. I already have enough corporate cash and receivables on hand on January 21 to meet payroll for 2014. I'm hardly worried about meeting payroll.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 05:07 PM
you offered and i'm willing if you or cc pick her up and bring her to my crib. otherwise, don't waste my time lol

address? I've got one living under the bridge by my office. For $100 she would probably throw in the toes too.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:07 PM

So you will only do it if we completely cater to you? Come on man. I'll pick you up if you want and drive you around....you don't have to waste an ounce of gas and we can meet up with CC at a bar or something. It's just a short drive to find a homeless woman in SA.

I swear I will make it happen if you agree. If you're concerned about safety, then it makes more sense this way anyway because you don't want a homeless woman as well as CC and I knowing where your parents live anyway.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:08 PM
address? I've got one living under the bridge by my office. For $100 she would probably throw in the toes too.

Shit, if you're willing to drive a homeless woman around, then it's even easier. We can then abide by Trill's rules.

CosmicCowboy

What are you laughing at, shithead? It is what any smart businessman does.

Katherine Robinson
I understand it very well...you can hide behind it but you're still a bunch of criminal neanderthals...and how fitting your avi :hat

You dedicate your time here relating to a race of people 3.5 times more likely than another race of people in committing most crimes.

Koolaid_Man
This John Smith guy come out of no where just boss hogging redneck cock :lol

johnsmith

You don't get it do you?

Trill Clinton
I didn't have the tools and I didn't want to risk breaking anything. I bought a pipe extension as well. After I was quoted by multiple plumbers around that range, I just went to home depot and bought the tools. I was genuinely shocked at how easy it was and confused about why the charge was so high for something so simple.

nothing wrong with that.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:09 PM
This John Smith guy come out of no where just boss hogging redneck cock :lol

Hey little fella. Grown ups are trying to organize some grown up stuff. Trill has offered up the chance to eat homeless toenails. We can talk later.

johnsmith
Trill?

Trill Clinton
So you will only do it if we completely cater to you?

yes. you obviously are interested in seeing me eat toenails lol. if you're serious, then bring the bitch and some of that jerky to my house, otherwise, sit down and shut up.

johnsmith
Toenails?

CosmicCowboy
Shit, if you're willing to drive a homeless woman around, then it's even easier. We can then abide by Trill's rules.

uhhh, negative ghostrider. Toenails only in the truck.

Koolaid_Man
What are you laughing at, shithead? It is what any smart businessman does.

so tell me bout your business :lol who's your manager...who operates it while you bullshit online with niggas all day

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:10 PM
yes. you obviously are interested in seeing me eat toenails lol. if you're serious, then bring the bitch and some of that jerky to my house, otherwise, sit down and shut up.

Done. CC and Trill, I will PM you for details.

Trill Clinton
john do you want to see me eat the toenails while you eat dry brisket?

Koolaid_Man
Hey little fella. Grown ups are trying to organize some grown up stuff. Trill has offered up the chance to eat homeless toenails. We can talk later.

you didn't even give Cosmic Queer a chance to get hard you started flaccid sucking him :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Cucking I see you in this thread..watch how your boy Kool eviscerates these rednecks and redneck lovers...

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:13 PM
you didn't even give Cosmic Queer a chance to get hard you started flaccid sucking him :lol

Shhhhh....Young man, I thought I told you to pipe down. Don't you have a thread you should be starting?

johnsmith
john you wouldn't even meet up with xmas1997 who is the chillist guy here, stop bullshitting fam.

I don't like him, and have no desire to meet him in person.

Creepn
A homeless woman wouldn't let you eat her toenails.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:15 PM
Shhhhh....Young man, I thought I told you to pipe down. Don't you have a thread you should be starting?

In the immortal words of MJ to Kwame Brown: "You're a Flaming Faggot" :lmao

johnsmith
PM's sent.

So this is how it will work. I'll meet up with CC somewhere in SA, we'll go find a homeless woman, we will document the photos of myself cutting her toenails. We will then maybe have lunch.

We'll head on over to Trill's folks house along with the toenails and brisket. Trill can then eat said toenails while we snack on some brisket.

All I need is some dates and Trill's parents address.

johnsmith
In the immortal words of MJ to Kwame Brown: "You're a Flaming Faggot" :lmao

Seriously, shouldn't you be pretending to be getting ass in another thread you started?

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Cosmic is got dam liar...he's preparing to make up a story about a defunct business his dad ran back in the 1940's :lmao when in reality dude has worked in a meat factory his whole life and started selling burnt chicken legs on the weekends

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:16 PM
I don't like him, and have no desire to meet him in person.

you have no desire to meet anyone in person. remember this pm you sent me in may in regards to avante?http://i40.tinypic.com/a9uzvl.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zgvxq0.jpg

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:17 PM
john do you want to see me eat the toenails while you eat dry brisket?

I'm not a big brisket fan myself, but if it will help you with the brisket, I suppose.

Also, it has to just be the toenails. No putting toenails into a big bowl of spaghetti and pretending like they're not there.

Koolaid_Man
PM's sent.

So this is how it will work. I'll meet up with CC somewhere in SA, we'll go find a homeless woman, we will document the photos of myself cutting her toenails. We will then maybe have lunch.

We'll head on over to Trill's folks house along with the toenails and brisket. Trill can then eat said toenails while we snack on some brisket.

All I need is some dates and Trill's parents address.

where a condom homie

johnsmith
you have no desire to meet anyone in person. remember this pm you sent me in may in regards to avante?http://i40.tinypic.com/a9uzvl.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zgvxq0.jpg

I'm willing to change my stance for this.

Creepn
Don't do it Trill. What's really going to happen is, they will not be successful in finding a homeless woman, much less cutting off her toenails. CC will end up cutting his own toenails and order a brisket from Bill Millers to pass it off as his.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:18 PM
fucking clowns man lol

johnsmith
where a condom homie

Is that a question you retard?

johnsmith
Don't do it Trill. What's really going to happen is, they will not be successful in finding a homeless woman, much less cutting off her toenails. CC will end up cutting his own toenails and order a brisket from Bill Millers to pass it off as his.

Swear to God we will document the entire thing.

Koolaid_Man
Is that a question you retard?

on second thought...go raw

johnsmith
fucking clowns man lol

You backing out of it?

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:19 PM
on second thought...go raw

How many women you sleep with this weekend man?

Trill Clinton
I'm willing to change my stance for this.

okay, forward me your name and address so i can send that pm and a link to this thread to ya wife and kids lol

Koolaid_Man
Swear to God we will document the entire thing.

document you giving him head

Trill Clinton
You backing out of it?

nope, are you?

Koolaid_Man
How many women you sleep with this weekend man?

.5 :hat

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:20 PM
okay, forward me your name and address so i can send that pm and a link to this thread to ya wife and kids lol

Why?

johnsmith
nope, are you?

Absolutely not. So when do you want to do this? I'd prefer discussing over PM's but you seem to want to do it this way.

Trill Clinton
johnsmith, forward me ya address doggie.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Why?

does your son know he has a buffoon for a father...

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:21 PM
johnsmith, forward me ya address doggie.lol new conditions he can break the deal over

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:22 PM

i know. no homeless person is going to hop in his truck. cc will not hop in his truck. he will not drive to my house. he has admitted he has a wife n kids and will never meet anyone online. he's all talk.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:22 PM
lol new conditions he can break the deal over

It's Jimmy....Jimmmaay

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:23 PM
i know. no homeless person is going to hop in his truck. cc will not hop in his truck. he will not drive to my house. he has admitted he has a wife n kids and will never meet anyone online. he's all talk.

he's a voluntary cock smoker

Chewbacca
01-21-2014, 05:23 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/1zew9zp.jpg

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:24 PM
i guess he forgot he sent me that pm admitting he's a family man and wouldn't meet strangers online lol

Creepn
01-21-2014, 05:26 PM
I have to admit though, this documentary would be the funniest thing ever on Spurstalk. In fact, that video would probably go viral.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:27 PM
i'd put it on worldstar and title it "thug plays knockout game with 2 rednecks and homeless woman"

Chewbacca
01-21-2014, 05:28 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ujii9v.jpg

The Reckoning
01-21-2014, 05:28 PM
that allhiphop forum is entertaining tbh. might start regulating some fools over there.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 05:29 PM

Iv'e been to GTG's numbnuts. I'm not scared, especially by a trash talking little bitch like Trill.

And there is a very real 6 cart bag lady that lives under the bridge right by my office. I'm pretty sure she would trim her toenails for $50.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:29 PM
that allhiphop forum is entertaining tbh. might start regulating some fools over there.

that's my home site, fam. you can't regulate cuz niggas are on their a-games and the mods will ban white trolls on site. if you go on some chill shit, you'd like it. there are some pretty cool white dudes there.

The Reckoning
01-21-2014, 05:30 PM
plus, LOL at all the military ads on the website. govt knows it's demographic, tbh.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Iv'e been to GTG's numbnuts. I'm not scared, especially by a trash talking little bitch like Trill.

And there is a very real 6 cart bag lady that lives under the bridge right by my office. I'm pretty sure she would trim her toenails for $50.

this isn't a gtg. you will be coming to my side of town on my property. you will be riding with 2 strangers....your buddy is the trash talking dummy who exposed himself as a loud mouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgA-wVkuZGo

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:31 PM
i'd put it on worldstar and title it "thug plays knockout game with 2 rednecks and homeless woman"How would you play the knockout game? You'd be facing them.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:32 PM
So Cosmic what got dam Taco stand barbacoa business are you running there

The Reckoning
any hot chicks on that site?

Koolaid_Man
How would you play the knockout game? You'd be facing them.

Chewbacca bout to get hungry again...watch for the hook possum face

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:33 PM
So Cosmic what got dam Taco stand barbacoa business are you running thereWhy did you try to pass yourself off as the rapper Concise?

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:33 PM
Chewbacca bout to get hungry again...watch for the hook possum faceHonestly I think the dude in the pictures may be dead. That would be super weird.

And at the same time, pretty hilarious vis-a-vis SA210.

JudynTX
01-21-2014, 05:34 PM
Yep, I got banned for joining here, and also other places. :lol JudynTX

Hey now, I wasn't the only one who banned the Mafia. :nope:hat

And we're still friends after all that, so........................ :toast

At least I think we are.

Koolaid_Man
Why did you try to pass yourself off as the rapper Concise?

don't know who that is...but I do know you can't read :hat

Trill Clinton
any hot chicks on that site?
yup and they post picshttp://i40.tinypic.com/fwtaxl.png

some even had their nudes exposedhttp://i40.tinypic.com/fwtaxl.png

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Honestly I think the dude in the pictures may be dead. That would be super weird.

And at the same time, pretty hilarious vis-a-vis SA210.

you're alive and well....dogs and all

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:36 PM
don't know who that isIt's the guy whose picture you used and tried to pass off as yourself.

Why bother?

hehateme
All you gotta do trill is take the bait, eat the toe nails and they can't talk shit about you anymore. Plus you get the added bonus of backing up your words and being a real man.

Spur|n|Austin
Hey now, I wasn't the only one who banned the Mafia. :nope:hat

And we're still friends after all that, so........................ :toast

At least I think we are.

:lol of course we're cool Judy.. I was laughing at the stupidness that was that whole SR fiasco there at the end.

So wait, this has turned into a toenail eating GTG?

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:38 PM
you're alive and well....dogs and allWell, sure I'm alive.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:39 PM
All you gotta do trill is take the bait, eat the toe nails and they can't talk shit about you anymore. Plus you get the added bonus of backing up your words and being a real man.

i gave him my address, fam. all he has to do is show an prove. which he won't because he admitted he will never meet anyone because he has a wife and kid to go home to. honestly, i can't believe this guy has a seed the way he acts.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:39 PM
and the person he was baiting last time was avante....smh

The Reckoning
01-21-2014, 05:40 PM
yup and they post picshttp://i40.tinypic.com/fwtaxl.png

some even had their nudes exposedhttp://i40.tinypic.com/fwtaxl.png

aw snap i'm game then

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 05:42 PM
this isn't a gtg. you will be coming to my side of town on my property. you will be riding with 2 strangers....your buddy is the trash talking dummy who exposed himself as a loud mouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgA-wVkuZGo

Nope. I'll buy the toenails and he can video and tag them but I'm not hauling any homeless woman in my truck. I ain't haulin you either. No stinky people in my truck.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:44 PM
So trill is afraid it would be CC's toenails instead of a random homeless woman?

We need to establish a strict chain of custody.

Creepn
aw snap i'm game then

lol went to the site after I read that.

Koolaid_Man
I just wanna know about Cosmic's monopoly money business

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:45 PM
I bet he's cooking up something real tasty :lol

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:46 PM
I just wanna know about Cosmic's monopoly money businessWhy?

Trill Clinton
So trill is afraid it would be CC's toenails instead of a random homeless woman?

We need to establish a strict chain of custody.

how am i afraid when i gave john my address? he got exposed for being afraid to meet strangers because in his words, he has a wife and kid at home. keep playing cap'n save a hoe, though lol

ohmwrecker
What did you heathens do to Cosmic Cowboy?

ChumpDumper
01-21-2014, 05:47 PM
how am i afraid when i gave john my address? he got exposed for being afraid to meet strangers because in his words, he has a wife and kid at home. keep playing cap'n save a hoe, though lolWell, you have objected on so many grounds, you could have easily given him a fake address.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:48 PM
UOTE=Chewbacca;7084669]http://i42.tinypic.com/23rnurm.jpg[/QUOTE]

Trill Clinton
Nope. I'll buy the toenails and he can video and tag them but I'm not hauling any homeless woman in my truck. I ain't haulin you either. No stinky people in my truck.

forget it, your buddy got exposed. just you come along with the dry brisket and i'll serve it to my dog.

Creepn
The Reckoning

Holy shi...Check out the eye candy pics...deliciousness...

CosmicCowboy
I just wanna know about Cosmic's monopoly money business

Lets just say I charge a lot more than Creepn's plumber. You more than likely don't need what my company does, or could afford it if you did need it.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:49 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/29xw7lu.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:49 PM
Lets just say I charge a lot more than Creepn's plumber. You more than likely don't need what my company does, or could afford it if you did need it.

Grill Cleaner?

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Well, you have objected on so many grounds, you could have easily given him a fake address.

How's your dad?

http://i40.tinypic.com/6s3vxz.jpg

Trill Clinton
The Reckoning (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14030)

notice you don't see any virgins there judging the women and questiong whether or not we can pull chicks like that. just a chill site where nobody takes things serious.

but be careful on clicking links. niggas will phish you.

ChumpDumper
How's your dad?Why did you post a picture of Concise in that thread?

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:52 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/29xw7lu.jpg

The Reckoning
The Reckoning (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14030)

in your words:

GOT DAYUM

Koolaid_Man
Why did you post a picture of Concise in that thread?

:p:

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Alright, since Trill won't send me his real address, unless that is real, and in which case he lives in a real shithole, we'll have to just meet up for this.

How about Buffalo Wild Wings over by the forum?

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:54 PM
I'll even buy you a beer so you can wash the toenails down after?

Chewbacca
http://i41.tinypic.com/21mgi1y.jpg

Koolaid_Man
Alright, since Trill won't send me his real address, unless that is real, and in which case he lives in a real shithole, we'll have to just meet up for this.

I'm coming to..I can't wait to meet your faggot ass...I want to see you talk shit to my face...

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Grill Cleaner?

You need to get out of the rut of thinking of jobs you could do with your limited skills and think much bigger.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm coming to..I can't wait to meet your faggot ass...I want to see you talk shit to my face...

But you're not invited.

Plus you're not old enough to drink.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:56 PM

nope, my place or the bets off. i'm doing you the favor here.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:57 PM
nope, my place or the bets off. i'm doing you the favor here.

That's not your real address.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 05:57 PM
But you're not invited.

Plus you're not old enough to drink.

I'm coming anyway nigga and you can bring benefactor he looks like a big enough nigga to have your back

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 05:58 PM
No one lives in that house and it's for rent.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 05:59 PM

proof? just come, tough guy

johnsmith
So now that that lie is out of the way.....

johnsmith
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/902-Canton-San-Antonio-TX-78202/26221833_zpid/

johnsmith

Why you getting all tough? This isn't about fighting, it's about you eating homeless toenails.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Alright Trill, I'm heading out, I'll check back later and see if you are for real or not.

johnsmith
01-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Remember though, you've already been caught lying, so you'll have to meet up now somewhere else.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2014, 06:02 PM
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/902-Canton-San-Antonio-TX-78202/26221833_zpid/

????

come thru and find out

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2014, 06:03 PM
:lmao I just street viewed that shit hole.

ChumpDumper

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/902-Canton-San-Antonio-TX-78202/26221833_zpid/lol

Trill Clinton
Remember though, you've already been caught lying, so you'll have to meet up now somewhere else.

nah, you have been exposed already. just meet me at the address listed.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 06:04 PM
Why you getting all tough? This isn't about fighting, it's about you eating homeless toenails.

I just wanna see you nut up when you're face to face with baby Mike *aka* Kool

p5knt10VSz4

ChumpDumper
????

come thru and find outIt's for rent.

At best, you're getting kicked out of a shitty rental.

johnsmith
nah, you have been exposed already. just meet me at the address listed.

You don't live there Einstein.