PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Predict who stays in school next year

djohn2oo8
01-21-2014, 12:37 PM
And the growing view among NBA executives seems to be Jabari Parker will not leave Duke this year. Chicagoan Jahlil Okafor, a Parker friend and big man, is going to Duke next season. Parker is a bright young man with a strong family and the feeling is he understands both the importance of education and feels he owes Duke and the chance to have a great Duke team, which more than likely is the next two seasons. Plus, Parker has seen what staying in school has done for other greats compared with the tough starts for even stars likeKobe Bryant (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/430/kobe-bryant).

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/20/report-nba-executives-increasingly-believe-jabari-parker-will-remain-at-duke-another-season/

Clipper Nation
01-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Nobody wants to play for Kirby, Pringles, and Fredo :lmao

LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) get your no green card havin' ass in here and :downspin: dis shitttttt! :lol

benefactor
01-21-2014, 12:52 PM
John Hollinger: (3:57 PM ET ) Not really. On the court he's been absolutely brilliant, perhaps the best payer in the entire league (although Wade's PER is higher). When I said a week ago I couldn't endorse him for MVP, it was because of the other stuff, because it reallly affects their bottom line. To wit, nobody wants to play with him, which is why players weren't exactly flocking to accept LA's midlevel exception this summer. That's the one argument I can see for somebody like Nash vs. somebody like Kobe -- everybody wants to be Nash's teammate, and nobody wants to be Kobe's, and that impacts the quality of personnel their teams can acquire.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2014, 01:19 PM
doesn't matter. they will draft wiggins.

LkrFan
01-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Nobody wants to play for Kirby, Pringles, and Fredo :lmao

LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) get your no green card havin' ass in here and :downspin: dis shitttttt! :lol
:lol

Clipper Nation
01-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Mitch is adjusting his ratios as we speak.... it's now 10% tanking, 90% trading for Fatmelo and giving Rudy Gay the max :lol

djohn2oo8
01-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Mitch is adjusting his ratios as we speak.... it's now 10% tanking, 90% trading for Fatmelo and giving Rudy Gay the max :lol
Mitch trades his first round pick and Gasol for Melo, who walks anyway :lol

LkrFan
01-21-2014, 02:04 PM
John Hollinger: (3:57 PM ET ) Not really. On the court he's been absolutely brilliant, perhaps the best payer in the entire league (although Wade's PER is higher). When I said a week ago I couldn't endorse him for MVP, it was because of the other stuff, because it reallly affects their bottom line. To wit, nobody wants to play with him, which is why players weren't exactly flocking to accept LA's midlevel exception this summer. That's the one argument I can see for somebody like Nash vs. somebody like Kobe -- everybody wants to be Nash's teammate, and nobody wants to be Kobe's, and that impacts the quality of personnel their teams can acquire.
benefag with the bads. -10 points for this irrelevant post son. :lol

baseline bum
01-21-2014, 02:07 PM

In retrospect, shouldn't your sig have a video of Wiggins now?

Katherine Robinson
01-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Embiid is a brilliant kid, he leans the game very fast and I know he'll make the right choice for his future.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2014, 02:20 PM
It should have videos of Mel:lol and R:loldy Gay, since that's who they're getting :lol

FYM
01-21-2014, 02:34 PM
:lol x2

LkrFan
01-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Nah. I think Embiid's ceiling is much higher than all of the prospects. I'm hoping that he pulls a Kobe, and says he will only play for the Lakers. :)

RD2191
01-21-2014, 07:03 PM
Nah. I think Embiid's ceiling is much higher than all of the prospects. I'm hoping that he pulls a Kobe, and says he will only play for the Lakers. :)

:lmao

Clipper Nation
01-21-2014, 07:12 PM

New signature:

Trade for
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7EewHjWSTE

Venti Quattro
01-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Everyone if the Lakers score the #1 pick.

unforeseen
01-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Everyone if the Lakers score the #1 pick.

Lakers have a 1.7% chance of landing the #1 pick.

djohn2oo8
01-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Lakers have a 1.7% chance of landing the #1 pick.
Lakers are about to go on a winning streak led by Swaggy P iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Rogue
01-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Guy will probably stay in college a few more years for graduate study and not enter the NBA draft until he reaches the age Scola was when joining the NBA imho.

baseline bum
01-21-2014, 09:45 PM
It should have videos of Mel:lol and R:loldy Gay, since that's who they're getting :lol

ROFL. Beware the Gay-Rapist tandem.