PDA

View Full Version : Ramblin'

Avante
01-21-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm having a hard time beleiving this is really true.

Russell Wilson

Most wins by a QB his first two seasons in NFL history.

Only QB in NFL history to have a 100 or better QB ranking his first two seasons.

He along with Peyton hold the most TD's by a rookie.

Only six others have ever made the SB in their first two seasons.

If we look at...

TD's
lack of INT's
comp %
QB ranking
wins
playoff success

....no QB in history compares to Russell Wilson.

Even I didn't think this guy would accomplish all that. In a word.....wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love what we saw out of Richard Sherman, no more PC bullshit, no more ..say the right things. The cat told it like it really is, and it's very cool. These guys are talking shit the until game, all of them except the QB, let the world see some of that. I was hearing...."I'm going to break your fucking leg asshole"...as a freshman in HS ball.

My wife who has never talked football asked me...."who is Richard Sherman?"...that's the impact he made. Of course he didn't help himself as far as endosements/a tv gig goes.

My Niners need to get Hunter/James involved in the passing game, all that speed going to waste.

Who else saw Patton wide open on our last play? Roman sucks as a play caller and Kaep sucks at going thru his progressions.

So who wins the Superbowl?

It sucks to have to talk about the weather in a SB but it is a real factor potenially. If it's not a big factor then it's the Broncos, nobody is shutting down that passing game and RW doesn't have the weapons to play catchup (other than within reason). If however it's a shitty day and things are limited we can't ignore a great back and defense.

I'd like to see the Seahawks win it but they aren't all that on the road having lost 8 in the RW era. With Manning and the Broncos having only lost 4 with 2 of them vs NE.

Let me make something real clear, RW is a great young talent, he's had as good a first two years as any QB in NFL history all things considered but......he is no Peyton Manning. Let's not get silly with it, that's like saying Andrew Luck is on a par with Russell Wilson...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I'm trying to buy 40 acres up around Springville, I'm tired of the Mexicans down here. Have they ever heard the words...babysitter...car insurance...? If you lived in central Cali (Mexico North) you'd know what I mean, hell ya turn on the radio and it's.....I YI YI YI I WEAR A SOMBRERO.....that sucks, and why in the fuck am I paying for Spanish speaking tv?

How about that monkeyball in the NFC title game, now that's entertainment.

Ok I'm gone again until next week sometime...adios:hat

hehateme
01-21-2014, 08:35 PM
old faggot seems to be leaning towards Denver but alas cannot separate his ass cheeks from Wilson's member long enough to give a real answer.

J.T.
01-21-2014, 09:08 PM
What's crazy is insinuating Rusty Wilson is somehow better than Luck because he plays on a stacked fucking team just because you have a borderline pedophilic homosexual crush on him dating back to his high school days, because we all know how great you are ramblin' off high school records of former players. I'm starting to think Avante's less about being a football historian and more about seeing high school boys asses in football pants. I bet you regularly visit Sandusky in prison to bring him a cake with some action shots smuggled in between the layers you old faggot.

Russell Wilson will have to win this Super Bowl with a completion percentage of over 70%, at least 3 touchdowns and zero turnovers coupled with an absolute choke by the rest of his team to even make this an argument. Andrew Luck's team couldn't beat the fucking Jaguars without him. Wilson is on arguably the best Seahawks team he'll ever play for right now, conversely Luck has made the playoffs in consecutive years and won his division on the worst Colts teams he'll ever play for.

You are blind if you do not see this.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2014, 09:13 PM
So who wins the Superbowl?

It sucks to have to talk about the weather in a SB but it is a real factor potenially. If it's not a big factor then it's the Broncos, nobody is shutting down that passing game and RW doesn't have the weapons to play catchup (other than within reason). If however it's a shitty day and things are limited we can't ignore a great back and defense.

I'd like to see the Seahawks win it but they aren't all that on the road having lost 8 in the RW era. With Manning and the Broncos having only lost 4 with 2 of them vs NE.

Let me make something real clear, RW is a great young talent, he's had as good a first two years as any QB in NFL history all things considered but......he is no Peyton Manning. Let's not get silly with it, that's like saying Andrew Luck is on a par with Russell Wilson...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you're picking Denver.... congrats, Seahawks, on your first championship! :lobt2:

Spur-Addict
01-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Sounds like you're picking Denver.... congrats, Seahawks, on your first championship! :lobt2:

:danceclub

WwsOs2YGHEc

Creepn
01-21-2014, 09:38 PM
Thanks Avante! :tu

J.T.
01-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Calm down, guys. He clearly didn't pick a winner outright, and just to make people talk about his "pick" longer said Denver would win in no wind/snow and Seattle would win with wind/snow so that his "pick" isn't locked down until we have a firm forecast for February 2nd. Dude is a worse attention whore than most eight year old girls.

Spur-Addict
01-21-2014, 09:48 PM
Nah, he didn't say Seattle would win in poor conditions, he said you can't ignore a great back and defense in bad conditions. He's not saying we would win, it reads to me like he's saying we'd have a better shot. Thanks Avante

Clipper Nation
01-21-2014, 10:00 PM
The :lolld Fagg:lolt also specifically said he'd like to pick the Seahawks, but can't because they're shaky on the road.... sorry to all the Fivehead slurpers, but Avante is picking your boy :lol

J.T.
01-21-2014, 10:10 PM
You know what, fuck Avante. I'm making a new thread.

jimbo
01-22-2014, 12:35 AM
:cry

But this is true

Wilson is on arguably the best Seahawks team he'll ever play for right now, conversely Luck has made the playoffs in consecutive years and won his division on the worst Colts teams he'll ever play for.

TIMMYtoZO
01-22-2014, 12:46 AM
:lol Time for TimmytoZo to put an end to this Avante bullshit jinx and come through with a championship on the line like he has done several times before, tbh. I swear on my life that the Denver Broncos will beat the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl 48. Mark that down and save this quote. Peyton Manning will NOT be denied, and little brother will approve of his big brother capping off this historical season with a Super Bowl win in his house.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-22-2014, 12:47 AM
I'm a faggot. It's hard to bet on favorites.

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2014, 01:05 AM
:lol Time for TimmytoZo to put an end to this Avante bullshit jinx and come through with a championship on the line like he has done several times before, tbh. I swear on my life that the Denver Broncos will beat the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl 48. Mark that down and save this quote. Peyton Manning will NOT be denied, and little brother will approve of his big brother capping off this historical season with a Super Bowl win in his house.

YESSSSSSSSS, TBH!!!!!..

spurraider21
01-22-2014, 02:02 AM
is this the same timmy2zo that thought new york was the sleeping giants that were going to turn it around and make a serious run?

monosylab1k
01-22-2014, 02:32 AM
is this the same timmy2zo that thought new york was the sleeping giants that were going to turn it around and make a serious run?

tbh it's the one who really went out on a limb predicting 2 Miami Heat titles.

monosylab1k
01-22-2014, 02:33 AM

So if you lose this bet do you plan on broadcasting your suicide for everyone to watch?

Creepn
01-22-2014, 10:05 AM

It's the same guy who previously swore on his life before. He must be a zombie.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-22-2014, 11:17 AM
So if you lose this bet do you plan on broadcasting your suicide for everyone to watch?

He already welched on his suicide:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204526

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-22-2014, 11:23 AM
I'd like to see the Seahawks win

:lmao pulling for the 49ers biggest current rival and most hated team

:lmao You are clearly not a true 49ers fan, because none of them would ever pull for the Seahawks

spurraider21
01-22-2014, 12:14 PM
keep in mind the niners and seahawks are artificial division rivals. the seahawks were in the AFC west for a VAST majority of their time in pro football

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Fuck

Blake
01-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Ok, I'm trying to buy 40 acres up around Springville, I'm tired of the Mexicans down here. Have they ever heard the words...babysitter...

babysitters wtflol

FOF moving because he can't find any underage Mexicans.

TIMMYtoZO
01-22-2014, 03:06 PM
tbh it's the one who really went out on a limb predicting 2 Miami Heat titles.

:lol And a Giants SB, a Ravens SB, the Cards WS over the Rangers, the SF Giants over the Tigers. Timmy may not be flawless, but he gets them right in the championship round, and this won't be any different, tbh.

spurraider21
01-22-2014, 04:26 PM
so you are saying you do well when its a 50-50 chance. k. and props on picking your favorite team to win the sb when they made it

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 04:30 PM
so you are saying you do well when its a 50-50 chance. k. and props on picking your favorite team to win the sb when they made it

It doesn't matter, the power of timmy is no match for the power of avante. The Broncos may as well not show up now.

Spur-Addict
02-03-2014, 04:58 PM
:danceclub

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg