PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Party

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 04:28 PM
My wife wants to have one and invite her family up and some friends. It would also double as a birthday party for my wife and her Dad. I'm very torn about this however because I actually want to watch the entire game from start to finish and don't want to deal with all my hispanic in laws doing what they inevitably do, which is complain about every second of the day.

I could however knock out two birthday issues at the same time.

What would you guys do?

Keep in mind the hispanic thing....and these people are legit hispanics with the candles, the eggs, the prayers, the money trees and all that bullshit.

Spur-Addict
01-22-2014, 04:30 PM
If I were you I would not tolerate this shit. The SB is sacred, even more so when you're team is in it.

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 04:31 PM
If I were you I would not tolerate this shit. The SB is sacred, even more so when you're team is in it.

I think so too....but the power of vagina can be powerful as well.

benefactor
01-22-2014, 04:31 PM
Ditch them and go to a sports bar.

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 04:34 PM

Yeah but then I have To be around a bunch of people rooting against my team and that's hard for me to do in the regular season let alone a Super Bowl.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-22-2014, 04:45 PM
You shouldn't have married a hispanic girl tbh... they are probably going to want you to flip over to the soccer channels durng commercials

Spur-Addict
01-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Yeah but then I have To be around a bunch of people rooting against my team and that's hard for me to do in the regular season let alone a Super Bowl.

Yeah I'm the same way. It gets annoying, but I can handle it for a early regular season game. Elimination time, I can't have any of that shit. If you have another room in the house you can hide out in, then there may be a compromise that can be made there. But if not, it doesn't look good.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-22-2014, 05:36 PM
I'm throwing one at my apartment. Shits gonna be wild

lefty
01-22-2014, 07:58 PM
This.

Drink beers and fuck busty bartenders in the bathroom

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 08:46 PM
Yeah I'm the same way. It gets annoying, but I can handle it for a early regular season game. Elimination time, I can't have any of that shit. If you have another room in the house you can hide out in, then there may be a compromise that can be made there. But if not, it doesn't look good.

I have two big screens in the house, one 65" downstairs and a 55" upstairs....the kids will all be upstairs so unless I sneak off to one of the bedrooms to watch on a 32", I'm pretty much fucked.

I purchased the 65" last week and God damnit, I'm watching the fucking game on that TV.

So yeah, I'm fucked....also, my wife told me when I got home that it's already being planned by her and her mom.

Spur-Addict
01-22-2014, 08:50 PM
With the mother? Daaaaaaamn:depressed

Yeah, it's all over for you, sorry man. You could get a radio play by play and put on headphones, while sitting in front of your TV in the chaos. Creative participation if you will. I'm about out of ideas

J.T.
01-22-2014, 08:53 PM
So yeah, I'm fucked....also, my wife told me when I got home that it's already being planned by her and her mom.

Stage a kidnapping. Dead serious. Surely you have at least one friend that's ex-military. Hit him up.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2014, 09:00 PM
My wife wants to have one and invite her family up and some friends. It would also double as a birthday party for my wife and her Dad. I'm very torn about this however because I actually want to watch the entire game from start to finish and don't want to deal with all my hispanic in laws doing what they inevitably do, which is complain about every second of the day.

What would you guys do?

Keep in mind the hispanic thing....and these people are legit hispanics with the candles, the eggs, the prayers, the money trees and all that bullshit.

I'd say fuck no then :lol

You don't want to deal with a bunch of drunk mexicans stumbling all over the place while your trying to watch your team :lol

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 10:20 PM
I'd say fuck no then :lol

You don't want to deal with a bunch of drunk mexicans stumbling all over the place while your trying to watch your team :lol

How's this for a curveball....none of them drink.

Whenever there are family gatherings I get wasted just to pass the time. Lol

johnsmith
01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
With the mother? Daaaaaaamn:depressed

Yeah, it's all over for you, sorry man. You could get a radio play by play and put on headphones, while sitting in front of your TV in the chaos. Creative participation if you will. I'm about out of ideas

Lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2014, 10:24 PM
How's this for a curveball....none of them drink.

Whenever there are family gatherings I get wasted just to pass the time. Lol
It's a Mexican family and none of them drink? What the fuck :lol

Speaking of not drinking, I have to be in Salt Lake City for work over the superbowl weekend :lol

IronMexican
01-22-2014, 10:56 PM
Really doesn't compute. Most of my family parties involve two or three thirty six packs of some shitty ass bud light.

jeebus
01-22-2014, 11:05 PM
You shouldn't have married a hispanic girl tbh... they are probably going to want you to flip over to the soccer channels durng commercials
this imo. I thought this was common knowledge around the world.

J.T.
01-22-2014, 11:11 PM
Really doesn't compute. Most of my family parties involve two or three thirty six packs of some shitty ass bud light.

My family parties involve blue label scotch. I should qualify this by saying I am the poorest male in my family by a longshot (mostly due to the fact that I decided the whole "Southern Conservative Christian" thing was a walking cliche and started doing drugs in my late teens and graduated college in a ton of debt), but I didn't have my dad get me a job like my cousins did so at least I got the whole pride thing going for me. Also the only time I drink blue label scotch is at those parties.

resistanze
01-22-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm flying back from Vancouver and landing in Toronto @ kickoff. Probably racing home after I get my luggage tbh.

Holden_Caulfield
01-22-2014, 11:39 PM
im just glad i get off work right before kickoff :lol

monosylab1k
01-23-2014, 01:23 AM

What would you guys do?

It will work out badly for you, i'd lay down the law on this one. If the Broncos win, you won't be able to enjoy it as much with all that annoying shit around you. If they lose, it will piss you off 100000x more with all that annoying shit around you.

In this case I think it's worth it to say hell no to this one.

HI-FI
01-23-2014, 03:05 AM
Latina pussy is some good stuff, so I understand caving in. But agree with mono, this could really blow up. I can't imagine watching a Super Bowl while people are trying to knock open a pinata in the background.

I'll be with a bunch of friends at one of their parties in Austin. I've done this before so typically have a good time....well except for last year when Niners lost and I drank a bunch of Boulevard beers to numb my brain. But for the most part, all these SB parties with close friends have been a good time, so no complaints.

The Gemini Method
01-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Get a stencil of Jesus Christo, get a blow torch and etch that shit on a tortilla. Run around sayin Aye Dios Mio! and then put it in the room where there isn't a television tuned to the game. If you don't have one, then put it on Telenovelas and put said tortilla in a makeshift shrine. Voila!

Avante
01-24-2014, 02:46 PM
There is no pussy that compares to Latino pussy. Hot and wet!!!!!!!!!!

DVR..?

TIMMYtoZO
01-24-2014, 03:04 PM
It's a Mexican family and none of them drink? What the fuck :lol

Speaking of not drinking, I have to be in Salt Lake City for work over the superbowl weekend :lol

:lol Yeah Janell is pretty pissed at you right now, Deandre. You bailed on her SB party last year and you are pulling the same shit again.

johnsmith
01-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Get a stencil of Jesus Christo, get a blow torch and etch that shit on a tortilla. Run around sayin Aye Dios Mio! and then put it in the room where there isn't a television tuned to the game. If you don't have one, then put it on Telenovelas and put said tortilla in a makeshift shrine. Voila!

That would probably work in my family actually.

baseline bum
01-24-2014, 03:49 PM
1-866-347-2423

johnsmith
01-24-2014, 05:31 PM
1-866-347-2423

I want to call this number so bad to find out what it is but I'm terrified.

baseline bum
01-24-2014, 05:43 PM
I want to call this number so bad to find out what it is but I'm terrified.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1-866-347-2423

johnsmith
01-24-2014, 05:46 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1-866-347-2423

LOL....no, I think they're all legit.