01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
Anyone else ever been cussed out by one? :lol

DJR210
01-22-2014, 08:59 PM
:lmao..sure it wasn't a collector?

djohn2oo8
01-22-2014, 09:03 PM
:lmao..sure it wasn't a collector?
:lol I'm sure. It wasn't a number I knew and it wasn't an 800 number, so The guy was trying to give information about online school bullshit, and I just hung up. He was Indian btw, and he leaves me a 30 second voicemail, yelling "Oh you think you're so smart you asshole", "piece of shit", stuttering and mumbling the rest of the time.

DJR210
01-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Lmao, he fucked up real good..You know how many years of school he had to go through to get that job? Call them back and get his elephant worshipping ass fired. How dare that peasant talk to an American like that, smh.

Rogue
01-22-2014, 09:30 PM
maybe the OP didn't sound much of an American on the phone which was why that peasant dared to talk shit to him imho.

hehateme
01-22-2014, 09:51 PM
:lol I'm sure. It wasn't a number I knew and it wasn't an 800 number, so The guy was trying to give information about online school bullshit, and I just hung up. He was Indian btw, and he leaves me a 30 second voicemail, yelling "Oh you think you're so smart you asshole", "piece of shit", stuttering and mumbling the rest of the time.

Was his name some generic American one like Dave or Mark? I hate getting those fuckers with those fake names and haji accents when I call Dell customer support...

Buddy Mignon
01-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Lol... a Punjab and a gook arguing. Classic.

dirk4mvp
01-22-2014, 10:39 PM
maybe the OP didn't sound much of an American on the phone which was why that peasant dared to talk shit to him imho.

:lmao truth bomb

DJR210
01-22-2014, 10:53 PM

Something had to give that peasant some courage, I refuse to believe he could afford to choose alcohol over food for his 13 kids and wife.

DJR210
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM

:lol

djohn2oo8
01-23-2014, 09:11 AM
You seemed quite mad in the message raka... Did you not make any sales this week?

mrsmaalox
01-23-2014, 11:12 AM
I don't get bothered much by telemarketers thank goodness. But I messed up big time recently by answering a couple of those gawd awful polls with over 20 questions that took about 15 excruciating minutes; apparently after you answer those things, a "supervisor" calls you a few days later to confirm you participated and to give you another long bs poll about how the previous poll taker conducted themselves. I can only assume in a week or so I'll get polled on that poll taker. :rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
01-23-2014, 11:19 AM
dont u hate it when they dont understand the word NO...fkn clowns

CosmicCowboy
01-23-2014, 11:41 AM
I get dozens a day at my business. I'm beyond being polite. The second i figure out it's a telemarketer...(the delay between picking up the phone and them talking, or the back ground noise, or asking for the owner, etc.) the phone is already going back to the cradle and all they get from me is a slam/dial tone.

CavsSuperFan
01-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Got a call once from a telemarketer trying to get people to buy land in a place called Aqua Dulce…I am familiar with the area & asked her “Are you in prison or something, Aqua Dulce is in the desert…There is no water there and even the wells are drying up due to the drought”…Of course there is cheap land for sale…

Turns out she really was calling from prison…News did a segment on women telemarketer‘s in prison…:lol