PDA

View Full Version : What is Derek Fisher's FG% vs Spurs All-Time?

mingus
01-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Is there an easy way to look it up? Anybody know?

The guy never seems to miss against us.

Him and Mo Williams have torch the shit out of us for years...

ABC
01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
Hard to believe but...

.381 (.339 on 3 pointers)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/f/fishede01/splits/ (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/f/fishede01/splits/)

Richie
01-22-2014, 08:53 PM
EDIT: ^ right answer

TampaDude
01-22-2014, 08:59 PM
It's like Fisher is a demon from hell sent to haunt the Spurs. He is directly responsible (along with some ref help) for denying the Spurs titles in 2004 and 2008.

I believe he said he will not retire until Tim Duncan does. He has to be using PEDs, BTW.

daslicer
01-22-2014, 09:02 PM
I believe he said he will not retire until Tim Duncan does. He has to be using PEDs, BTW.

If he actually said that he is definitely a fag.

TampaDude
01-22-2014, 09:04 PM
If he actually said that he is definitely a fag.

Even if he didn't say that, he's still a fag. :lol

daslicer
01-22-2014, 09:06 PM
Even if he didn't say that, he's still a fag. :lol

I definitely agree the guy is the biggest dick sucker in NBA history. He has sucked Shaq,Kobe, and now Durant's dick.

TampaDude
01-22-2014, 09:10 PM
I definitely agree the guy is the biggest dick sucker in NBA history. He has sucked Shaq,Kobe, and now Durant's dick.

Yup...just one of Tim Duncan's rings is worth all of Fisher's.

Hoops Czar
01-22-2014, 09:20 PM

There was a tie when he was a free agent tat someone asked if they were interested in Fisher. Just about the entire forum said not a chance. So what do you care if he sucks off someone else's dick?

MmP
01-22-2014, 09:23 PM
His % in the last two years must be: 60%

Mikeanaro
01-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Agree with the dick sucker thing, Fisher is done but still he´s scrubing around the league, would love to see his ¨TALENTS¨ in a shitty team like the Bucks.

daslicer
01-22-2014, 09:41 PM
There was a tie when he was a free agent tat someone asked if they were interested in Fisher. Just about the entire forum said not a chance. So what do you care if he sucks off someone else's dick?

I just don't respect him he's pretty much overrated and yes I will say overrated. He is a garbage player that shoots a crappy percentage but will hit a wide open 3 in the 4th quarter and everybody will be riding his dick. I don't like his flopping about 90 percent of his defense is just flopping. The fake tough guy act annoys me when he tries to start shit with guys after he's getting schooled. On top that he's very conceited the guy acts like he's an allstar player when he's not. The last thing is the guy is a sleaze he really knows how to manipulate people for example using his daughter as an excuse to get out of Utah. He is a talent less player if he had been drafted by the bucks instead of the Lakers his career would have only lasted a few years.

blkroadrunners
01-22-2014, 10:51 PM
It's like Fisher is a demon from hell sent to haunt the Spurs. He is directly responsible (along with some ref help) for denying the Spurs titles in 2004 and 2008.

Even prior to that, I believe it was in the 2001 playoffs where he went 15-20 from 3 point land for the series as the Lakers swept the Spurs. He finds new life whenever he sees black and silver.

james evans
01-22-2014, 11:49 PM
Is there an easy way to look it up? Anybody know?

The guy never seems to miss against us.

Him and Mo Williams have torch the shit out of us for years...
i would like to know what pgs are averaging against us this season. that's the state i'm dying to see

james evans
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
I just don't respect him he's pretty much overrated and yes I will say overrated. He is a garbage player that shoots a crappy percentage but will hit a wide open 3 in the 4th quarter and everybody will be riding his dick. I don't like his flopping about 90 percent of his defense is just flopping. The fake tough guy act annoys me when he tries to start shit with guys after he's getting schooled. On top that he's very conceited the guy acts like he's an allstar player when he's not. The last thing is the guy is a sleaze he really knows how to manipulate people for example using his daughter as an excuse to get out of Utah. He is a talent less player if he had been drafted by the bucks instead of the Lakers his career would have only lasted a few years.
that's why i hate the fuker. he's used his daughter's health TWICE to leave teams that were shitty. now his daughter's health isn't a problem since he's been with the thunder. what kind of human being uses their child's sickness to manipulate people? i fukin despise him

TampaDude
01-22-2014, 11:53 PM
that's why i hate the fuker. he's used his daughter's health TWICE to leave teams that were shitty. now his daughter's health isn't a problem since he's been with the thunder. what kind of human being uses their child's sickness to manipulate people? i fukin despise him

WERD...I'd love to see Baynes just fall on him and squash him.

Sean Cagney
01-23-2014, 12:29 AM

We might not have beaten the Pistons in 04 if they made it (We had no Nazr yet or Barry who were key in that series) and in 08 with Manu banged up etc. we were not beating that Celts team in the finals IMO. I agree though he is a demon from hell sent to haunt the Spurs.

Sean Cagney
01-23-2014, 12:31 AM

This is very true, he is a bitch.

ShoogarBear
01-23-2014, 01:06 AM
It's lower than Reggie Jackson's.

Chomag
01-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Was hoping Patty was going to break his fingers in that tussle last night.

poop
01-23-2014, 10:59 AM
In the 4th quarters against spurs hes 70%. In the playoffs 4 th quarter against spurs hes 80%. During times when you absolutely need a stop he fully transcends gay mode and hits at 150%.