PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tough break for Kawhi Leonard and the Spurs

tlongII
01-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Pretty much guarantees a 1st round exit.

Leetonidas
01-22-2014, 10:14 PM
Dafuq? :lol He'll be out for a month or so, he's still sitting on the bench watching the game for fuck's sake

Prepare for imminent Aldridge knee explosion...

Bynumite
01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
Kiwi has that retard strength, he will be back on the court in a couple weeks.

apalisoc_9
01-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Great News for Tony "too scared a younger guy will shit on him so I'm not going to pass him the ball" parker

tlongII
01-22-2014, 10:25 PM
Too many injuries for the Spurs. They'll probably drop to the 4th seed.

DMC
01-22-2014, 10:26 PM

Bend over, I'll drop some seed.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-22-2014, 10:36 PM
well at least we'll have a solid excuse when they lose now.

benefactor
01-22-2014, 10:40 PM
Four rings, faggot.

Reck
01-22-2014, 10:42 PM
Dafuq? :lol He'll be out for a month or so, he's still sitting on the bench watching the game for fuck's sake

Prepare for imminent Aldridge knee explosion...

:lol true

But that doesn't mean Spurs wont get shit on and send home early. They will.

This Spurs team is even worst than 2011. I rather they lose to a few below .500 teams if it means beating a handful of teams that will atually be in teh damn playoffs.

Thread
01-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Kiwi has that retard strength, he will be back on the court in a couple weeks.

This is true. You'll never see a retard in the ER, but, in a buffet,,,every fucking time, with the attendant bib covered in mustard, or, whatever it is that's yellow in the line.

Leetonidas
01-22-2014, 10:48 PM

This Spurs team is even worst than 2011. I rather they lose to a few below .500 teams if it means beating a handful of teams that will atually be in teh damn playoffs.

tbh no way Spurs lose to Dallas/Phoenix in the 1st round imo

Thread
01-22-2014, 10:50 PM
Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

HEY! You guys can do that thing downstairs that you do upstairs:::when something bad happens you say it's probably a good thing. LMAO!!!

apalisoc_9
01-22-2014, 10:51 PM

The solution is there.

Many if not all analyst said for the spurs to compete next year, Leonard needs a larger role with larger minutes. With larger minutes, we won't need to field Belli-Tony-Manu together. Demoting green for a guy that scores 20 and gives up 20 is also pretty stupid...

But hey he's a white Italian..he's got balls..Blah blah blah BS.

Maybe Parker and Pop can acutally try it for once..You know like pass the ball to an open kawhi.

Reck
tbh no way Spurs lose to Dallas/Phoenix in the 1st round imo

Perhaps not Phoenix but Mavs can certainly put up a real fight.

Bynumite
Inb4 spurfan saying: :cry Kiwi would have locked down Durant :cry

:lmao

Juggity
01-22-2014, 10:53 PM

Tbh, blazerfan should probably be on his knees praying to the basketball gods that his team's injury luck will continue. If history is any indication, he'll need all the luck he can get :lol

Juggity
01-22-2014, 10:55 PM
This Spurs team is even worst than 2011.

Nah, that's just a bad take. With Splitter/Green/Kawhi healthy and playing playoff minutes, and with Tim contributing at his current level, and with RJ not on the squad this team is well above 2011 in terms of both talent and potential.

Reck
01-22-2014, 10:57 PM
Nah, that's just a bad take. With Splitter/Green/Kawhi healthy and playing playoff minutes, and with Tim contributing at his current level, and with RJ not on the squad this team is well above 2011 in terms of both talent and potential.

Currently it is.

Back in 2011 they actually won games that made us all think they could go all the way.

This year they're not even doing that. 1-9 against elites is just bad. Even at this point.

Rogue
01-22-2014, 11:11 PM
Didn't know the playoffs would begin in only a month, thanks for the news TlongII :toast

and also :lmao @ a blazers fan talking about 1st round exit :lmao when was the last time your team made the 2nd round? before or after George W. Bush took office? :lol

DMC
01-22-2014, 11:13 PM
This is true. You'll never see a retard in the ER, but, in a buffet,,,every fucking time, with the attendant bib covered in mustard, or, whatever it is that's yellow in the line.

Is that where you met Eileen?

timtonymanu
01-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Currently it is.

Back in 2011 they actually won games that made us all think they could go all the way.

This year they're not even doing that. 1-9 against elites is just bad. Even at this point.

I agree with Juggity. There's no way this Spurs team is worse than 2011. The Spurs did nothing to build on that regular season in 2011 anyway. They peaked way too early that year. They haven't reached it this year. The jury is still out on how far they will go, but I don't think the current team we are seeing is the best we will get.

Rogue
01-22-2014, 11:22 PM
itdepends on matchup imho. Spurs can count on their luck to draw them Phoenix or Golden State for the first round because they know how to beat those teams, especially Phoenix, but the Mavs have never been an easy matchup to the Spurs imho. A Spurs - Mavs series would be the toughest possible match up with any lower-table playoff team tbh.

thunderup
01-22-2014, 11:24 PM
:lol yall had that injury coming

:lol serves yall right

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-22-2014, 11:25 PM
:lol yall had that injury coming

:lol serves yall right

wish something actually tore in durant's arm after that salty ass manu rant at halftime and that phantom flop when duncan rejected his shit clean as day

Rogue
01-22-2014, 11:26 PM
I'd pretty much like to see a Spurs - Mavs first round series though, if we don't draw Portland in the first round. It's gonna be great entertainment to watch the continuity of the Spurs - Mavs rivalry no matter which team ends up on the winning side.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-22-2014, 11:28 PM
I'd pretty much like to see a Spurs - Mavs first round series though, if we don't draw Portland in the first round. It's gonna be great entertainment to watch the continuity of the Spurs - Mavs rivalry no matter which team ends up on the winning side.

will you please trade us dirk? please?

thunderup
01-22-2014, 11:32 PM
wish something actually tore in durant's arm after that salty ass manu rant at halftime and that phantom flop when duncan rejected his shit clean as day
:lol Watch Duncan go out on a season ending injury just cause Spurs fan like you continue to play that card
:lol I'll actually be glad when it happens

elmanutres
01-23-2014, 12:10 AM
:cryStahp making fun of westbrook's injury:cryIt's not nice:cry

thunderup
01-23-2014, 12:12 AM
:lol Big dog never actually cried about it, he took it like the brute tough man he is. You faggots are the ones crying about the Kawhi injury. All Big dog is doing is pointing out the karma.

ElNono
01-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Kawhi should be fine... luckily he's no Brandon Roy

Rogue
01-23-2014, 12:39 AM
will you please trade us dirk? please?
would be better if we also trade you our billionaire mascot Mark Cuban tbh, so your team wouldn't ever again need to skimp on signing and salaries imho. Spurs would've probably won a 5th, even 6th title had they not traded Scola to Anus Lockets for financial reasons, tbh.

Thread
01-23-2014, 04:34 AM
Spurs would've probably won a 5th, even 6th title had they not traded Scola to Anus Lockets for financial reasons, tbh.

Roguey, using his No. 2 to stab SF right in the heart.

TDMVPDPOY
01-23-2014, 05:12 AM
i guess nobody told the asslickers upstairs the light at the end of the tunnel.........is a freight train

Leetonidas
01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
:lol "big dog"
:lol shit on by the entire forum
:lol on his own balls
:lol shit takes
:lol meth
:lol faggot