PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Great News for Enrique "I don't like to pass the ball to wide Open Kawhi" Parker

apalisoc_9
01-22-2014, 10:24 PM
Kawhi out with a broken metacarpal. Possibly for a month.

Rogue
01-22-2014, 11:13 PM
bad news for Enrique I think. Spurs are gonna lose more games without Leonard and Enrique will supposedly take the most blame each time the Spurs lose, imho.

DMC
01-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Leonard stifles our offense because he hesitates too much. It might get better, but unless we're out on the break he's moving at a different speed than the rest of the team. Having him on the bench, imo, was the only reason the Spurs were able to keep it close.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Leonard stifles our offense because he hesitates too much. It might get better, but unless we're out on the break he's moving at a different speed than the rest of the team. Having him on the bench, imo, was the only reason the Spurs were able to keep it close.
How's he supposed to get comfortable and find a rhythm if the ball doesn't get passed to him even when he's wide open?

lefty
01-23-2014, 03:07 AM
22 shots

lol "pg"

Thread
01-23-2014, 04:37 AM
How's he supposed to get comfortable and find a rhythm if the ball doesn't get passed to him even when he's wide open?

Lettin' the Hornets take yer cookie. I'd be ashamed.

The Reckoning
01-23-2014, 04:40 AM
maybe kawhi will take some time now to look at the film and see where he's being a large hairy gaping vagina imo

Thread
01-23-2014, 04:44 AM
maybe kawhi will take some time now to look at the film and see where he's being a large hairy gaping vagina imo

Christ, he had from last June till November & it didn't help.

tee, hee.