PDA

View Full Version : Manu Ginobili Winning 6ty Man of the Year will be Tragic...

Embedded
01-22-2014, 11:02 PM
...tragic for the Manu Ginobili haters of this forum. I predict alcoholism, depression, and obsessive-compulsive masturbation, followed by bouts of stress-induced diarrhea. I've always said, win or lose, Manu Ginobili is THE MAN, he is the definition of a warrior, and he is one of the fiercest competitors in the NBA, and in the Hall of Fame discussion. I'm not writing this to say I told you so....okay, I'm lying, I just want to rub the haters' faces in it.

Skull-1
01-22-2014, 11:03 PM
IBTL.

iRT your comment on competitiveness I will simply point to Game Six.

Budkin
01-22-2014, 11:03 PM
All I care about is that he shows up in the playoffs this year consistently.

timtonymanu
01-22-2014, 11:04 PM
Manu is one of the least of our worries this season.

RD2191
01-22-2014, 11:04 PM
Is this thread really necessary? This is like the 1,000th Manu thread.

HI-FI
01-22-2014, 11:06 PM
6th Man of the Year after Finals MVP for Miami is an accomplishment.

KL2
01-22-2014, 11:09 PM
Manu could average 50 PPG on 80% shooting in the joke that is the regular season and I wouldn't care. Anything less than a championship is a failure at this point, Duncan can't turn back the clock anymore like he did last season.

johnpaulwall21
01-22-2014, 11:12 PM
ok manu fan

xmas1997
01-22-2014, 11:15 PM
...tragic for the Manu Ginobili haters of this forum. I predict alcoholism, depression, and obsessive-compulsive masturbation, followed by bouts of stress-induced diarrhea. I've always said, win or lose, Manu Ginobili is THE MAN, he is the definition of a warrior, and he is one of the fiercest competitors in the NBA, and in the Hall of Fame discussion. I'm not writing this to say I told you so....okay, I'm lying, I just want to rub the haters' faces in it.

All true, but the Manu haters will figure a way to spin it negatively.
But.they suffer from "conditioned ignorance" so it's to be expected.

james evans
01-22-2014, 11:47 PM
he won't win it, but i won't mind if he does/ he was shutting durant's shit down tonight. the nba has been ruined by stern giving bullshit calls to superstars to pad their stats. soon, shooting 30 freethrows per game will be the standard for superstars

TampaDude
01-22-2014, 11:51 PM
he won't win it, but i won't mind if he does/ he was shutting durant's shit down tonight. the nba has been ruined by stern giving bullshit calls to superstars to pad their stats. soon, shooting 30 freethrows per game will be the standard for superstars

Durant gets 10 points from the FT line. Thunder win by 6. Do the math.

Mikeanaro
01-23-2014, 12:21 AM
Day after day NBA is getting closer to Dog the bounty hunter, Cheaters and the WWF.