PDA

View Full Version : What's with all these new TV shows about Bigfoot?

Thebesteva
01-23-2014, 06:24 AM
The majority of shows today on The National Georgraphic, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet are surrounding the topic of "The Bigfoot."

Let me repeat that again....National Geographic, Discovery Channel, and Animal planet are primarily covering TV shows surrounding the questions and research going into finding Bigfoot. The 3 channels that always covered reality and wildlife. Now Spike TV has a brand new show about this too, putting teams together and offering $10,000,000 to find hard evidence of Bigfoot.

Can someone explain to me WTF is going on with this phenomena? The only marginally possible evidence put forward is a video from the 1960's, and tons of 'eyewitnesses'.

Anyone know wtf is going on?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-23-2014, 06:42 AM
What's going on is the same thing that made The "Learning" Channel start broadcasting shows like Hear Comes Honey Boo Boo, or the same thing that made the History Channel become the Aliens Channel.

Millions of dumb tea baggers enjoys stupid shows about hunting ducks, bidding on storage lockers, and big foot. All it is is simply a way to boost ratings.

mrsmaalox
01-23-2014, 11:50 AM
These shows are cheap to produce; they don't have to prove or conclude anything, they don't pay actors or studio time, they just have a camera following a crew on a "search". For a minimum investment, they get maximum return from tv addicts who will watch anything.

CavsSuperFan
01-23-2014, 11:59 AM
The best thing about these bumpkins acting like they are scientific is that it discourages others from tracking Big Foot…We know that they live in the vast Oregon forests…Leave Sasquatch Alone! :smokin

IronMexican
01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
What's going on is the same thing that made The "Learning" Channel start broadcasting shows like Hear Comes Honey Boo Boo, or the same thing that made the History Channel become the Aliens Channel.

Millions of dumb tea baggers enjoys stupid shows about hunting ducks, bidding on storage lockers, and big foot. All it is is simply a way to boost ratings.
:tu All these channels that used to show cool documentaries show reached reality shows because that's what people are watching. Don't lame them. The blame goes on us.

DJR210
01-23-2014, 02:10 PM

Don't forget fake repo and pawn shop shows.

The one thing I laugh at is the stupid ghost hunter shows.. every show has this dramatic, exagerrated claim that "if you listen closely you will hear as the ghost say's 'I'm gonna fucking killllllllll youuuuuuuuuuuu" - then they play it back 5 times and all you hear is a random creak sound.