PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Thunderup

Venti Quattro
01-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Hey thunderup nigga I respect you as the flag-bearer of the Thunder fan base in SpursTalk but please don't forget to show up when they lose.

P.S. I still think that Durant is Betamax, even though I have to be impressed with his impressive form as of late.

AchillesHeel
01-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Agreed, Beta has been impressive in this month. Got a feeling we haven't even seen the best of him, yet.

scanry
01-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Beta has been maxing of late. Could turn alpha.

thunderup
01-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Hey thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988) nigga I respect you as the flag-bearer of the Thunder fan base in SpursTalk but please don't forget to show up when they lose.

P.S. I still think that Durant is Betamax, even though I have to be impressed with his impressive form as of late.
Big dog is here win or lose. Bitches be exaggerating my disappearance when my team loses. I ain't gonna come in here and be a pessimist like that faggot CN, that's not in big dog's nature.

Got a feeling we haven't even seen the best of him, yet.
He's on a mission. "Ima do me".

Beta has been maxing of late. Could turn alpha.
Already alpha. Sky's the limit.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Big dog is here win or lose. Bitches be exaggerating my disappearance when my team loses. I ain't gonna come in here and be a pessimist like that faggot CN, that's not in big dog's nature.

I think the Thunder should get rid of Westbrook and try to make Jackson beta. Westbrook tries to hard to be a all-star, and it really effects Durant.

whitemamba
01-23-2014, 01:35 PM

o for fucks sake.

scanry
01-23-2014, 01:36 PM
I think the Thunder should get rid of Westbrook and try to make Jackson beta. Westbrook tries to hard to be a all-star, aned it really effects Durant.

Exactly. And if they have a low post presence like Tyson Chandler or Hibbert, you're looking at a dynasty in the making.

spurraider21
01-23-2014, 01:52 PM
Exactly. And if they have a low post presence like Tyson Chandler or Hibbert, you're looking at a dynasty in the making.
steven adams... little poodle's squad has got it covered

Rogue
01-23-2014, 08:44 PM
a real big dog never snitches on other posters just because he got his ass pwned by them, that's what a cat (pussy) usually does, tbh.