PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: When All Time Greats Talk About All Time Greats - Why Don't They Ever Mention Tammy

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2014, 04:45 PM
I'm not tripping or nothing but I just don't ever hear them bring up Duncan unless it's an afterthought or they feel compelled to include him in the Convo...even after 4 rings your boy Tammy gets no respect :lol

serves em well tbh

ElNono
01-23-2014, 04:58 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/xe1us8.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2014, 05:02 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/xe1us8.jpg

FOOD FOR TAMMY'S ASS?

ElNono
01-23-2014, 05:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3OSVm.gif

jeebus
01-23-2014, 05:08 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3899703/ridinfisher.gif

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2014, 05:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3OSVm.gif

A Friend For Tammy's Ass?

Thread
01-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Instead he got left alone and his homosexuality was kept a secret until his wife did him dirt.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Hey another lakerfan thread about not the lakers.

Thread
01-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey another lakerfan thread about not the lakers.

Just checkin' assholes, Dumper. You always come to mind immediately.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Just checkin' assholes, Dumper. You always come to mind immediately.You're not doing anything but being really boring.

You just have a set of bot responses just like lakerfan only has a set of bot troll threads now.

Thread
01-23-2014, 05:48 PM
You're not doing anything but being really boring.

That's part of it, daddy.

ha, ha.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2014, 05:49 PM
That's part of it, daddy.

ha, ha.There's one of the bot responses.

KaiRMD1
01-23-2014, 05:59 PM
I've never seen a laker sport more obsessed with the spurs than koolaid

RsxPiimp
01-23-2014, 06:05 PM
FOOD FOR TAMMY'S ASS?

:lol

RsxPiimp
01-23-2014, 06:05 PM
FOOD FOR TAMMY'S ASS?

:lol

spurraider21
01-23-2014, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nClAiN9MXyc

Leetonidas
01-23-2014, 07:53 PM
"Tim Duncan is the greatest power forward to ever play the game."
-Kobe Bryant

"The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.”

You gotta love that. I used to say Duncan and I were like two mafia bosses. I was the loud East Coast boss, taking names, knocking heads. Tim was the laid-back, one-hundred-acre farm don. Nobody knows what he does, he’s the chill mafia guy, but we both know how to carry out a hit. I was jealous of guys like Duncan and Kevin Garnett, who got to do stuff like face up and shimmy."

-Shaq

"If I just look at the last 15 years, he's probably been the most consistent, most dominant player that we've had as far as 15 years all together. He's won four titles, multiple All Stars, MVP, and so on and so on.

I think He doesn't get a lot of recognition because he's not flashy like a lot of guys are. He's not jumping over people and high‑flying and doing the things that attracts people to the game. But I think true basketball, true IQ people, players know how great he is. What else can you say?"

-LeBron James

"...I mean Tim Duncan is one of the greatest players of all-time."

-Dwyane Wade

"Playing with Tim Duncan creates great opportunities. Certain things happen, and it frees certain players. He has the same kinds of skills (as me). He creates problems for the other team on both offense and defense.

“One of his attributes that most people don’t recognize is his passing. And I don’t think there’s anybody in the league who can guard him one on one. A guy like Tim Duncan gives a coach a wide range of things you can do. Tim can play with almost anybody, and there are a lot of guys who can’t do that.”

-Bill Russel

"And you know, I told him the other day, I said, 'you know, you're one of my favorite players of all time, beacuse it's always been about winning and about the team.' And you know me, I'm the same way, so that's why I love Tim Duncan," said Magic.

"He's so intelligent and I just love him, I love everything about him."

-Magic Johnson

Michael Jordan regarding the only players he thinks could play in his era:

"I'll give you a hint," he says. "I can only come up with four."

He lists them: LeBron, Kobe, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki.

eat a bag of dicks

Rogue
01-23-2014, 09:18 PM
why does someone always have a hard time removing his mouth and eyes from Tammy's ass?

Thread
01-23-2014, 10:51 PM
-Kobe Bryant

"The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.”

You gotta love that. I used to say Duncan and I were like two mafia bosses. I was the loud East Coast boss, taking names, knocking heads. Tim was the laid-back, one-hundred-acre farm don. Nobody knows what he does, he’s the chill mafia guy, but we both know how to carry out a hit. I was jealous of guys like Duncan and Kevin Garnett, who got to do stuff like face up and shimmy."

-Shaq

"If I just look at the last 15 years, he's probably been the most consistent, most dominant player that we've had as far as 15 years all together. He's won four titles, multiple All Stars, MVP, and so on and so on.

I think He doesn't get a lot of recognition because he's not flashy like a lot of guys are. He's not jumping over people and high‑flying and doing the things that attracts people to the game. But I think true basketball, true IQ people, players know how great he is. What else can you say?"

-LeBron James

-Dwyane Wade

"Playing with Tim Duncan creates great opportunities. Certain things happen, and it frees certain players. He has the same kinds of skills (as me). He creates problems for the other team on both offense and defense.

“One of his attributes that most people don’t recognize is his passing. And I don’t think there’s anybody in the league who can guard him one on one. A guy like Tim Duncan gives a coach a wide range of things you can do. Tim can play with almost anybody, and there are a lot of guys who can’t do that.”

-Bill Russel

"And you know, I told him the other day, I said, 'you know, you're one of my favorite players of all time, beacuse it's always been about winning and about the team.' And you know me, I'm the same way, so that's why I love Tim Duncan," said Magic.

-Magic Johnson

eat a bag of dicks

Lee runnin', just as fast as he can. You look fine, Lee.

01-23-2014, 11:24 PM
eat a bag of dicks

/Thread

elmanutres
01-24-2014, 12:00 AM
-Kobe Bryant

-Shaq

-LeBron James

-Dwyane Wade

-Bill Russel

-Magic Johnson

eat a bag of dickslee just shut this thread down. When the fuck is Capri going to learn his takes are the worst.

LkrFan
01-24-2014, 05:04 AM
Just checkin' assholes, Dumper. You always come to mind immediately.
:rollin :lmao :rollin

MolaMola790
01-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Jordan's statement is a little silly, only players that can play in his era or did he mean only players that would be stars in his era? If he means the former then he's wrong, may be wrong about the latter as well