PDA

View Full Version : Percy Harvin 4.41

Avante
01-24-2014, 03:28 AM
I thought he'd be faster.

If we add Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin to that Seahawks receiving gang they become pretty potent. Both Tate and Baldwin are kick returners so they can scoot after the catch, Kearse has some size, can sky.

Lynch in the I, Rice and Tate on the outside, Harvin in the slot and....histories winningest QB (after two seasons) with that 4.5 speed under center.....whoa~! Now add that monster D, WHOA~~~~~~~~~~

Not a great time to be a Niner fan.

Ok...

I'm totally pissed about playing the SB in a known cold weather site, talk about fucking stupid, there it is. I hope it snows and spoils everything, teach the NFL a lesson. A half time show in the snow, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! There is a chance for snow or so they just said.

Harvin needs to get the ball early and often, he will be the most dangerous player in the game, that guy who can go the distance at any time. Once Denver starts getting backers in the mix, BEAST time. Once they start stacking the box, RW will be grinning.

I see Andrew Luck made the pro bowl, well Russell Wilson had better things to do...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would anyone believe no QB in history other than RW had a 100 QB rating their first two seasons? Is this cat special or what?

MeloHype
01-24-2014, 03:54 AM
Calvin Johnson has a better 40 than DeSean Jackson, Devin Hester, and Mike Wallace...

Avante
01-24-2014, 05:15 AM
Calvin Johnson has a better 40 than DeSean Jackson, Devin Hester, and Mike Wallace...

Yes but who was the fastest Seahawk ever? Cat was an Olympic medalist. The fastest Niner was also an Olympian. As was the fastest Ram, Cards...hmm?...nope, former JC record holder Mel Gray 9.2.

Calvin Johnson another tall and fast black athlete.

Now add...

Terrell Owens
Usian Bolt
Tommie Smith
Steve Williams
Reggie Jones
Steve Riddick
Randy Moss
Otis Taylor
Carl Lewis
Francis Obikwelu
Mark Witherspoon
Linford Christie

Clipper Nation
01-24-2014, 07:49 AM
Hey :lolld Fagg:lolt, remember det Lock of the Week and Pats/Niners SB prediction? :lol

Avante
01-24-2014, 08:45 AM
Hey :lolld Fagg:lolt, remember det Lock of the Week and Pats/Niners SB prediction? :lol

What I remember the most is how you never do anything but silly shit like that. Don't you ever do like I do and make some impact? You just follow people around, dude..????

I have fun with this, look yourself guy, so serious and totally caught up in this. Poor little guy.

I was talking about your Chargers today (on a board that can actually talk Chargers) about if the Superbowl had of been played in 64 (for the 63 season) that Chargers team could have been any NFL team, you had a great offense and the best D in the league.

Dude, it's time to drop the bullshit, ok? It's done got boring as hell, really.

Clipper Nation
01-24-2014, 08:47 AM
What I remember the most is how you never do anything but silly shit like that. Don't you ever do like I do and make some impact? You just follow people around, dude..????

I have fun with this, look yourself guy, so serious and totally caught up in this. Poor little guy.
Why do you suck so bad at picking NFL games?

Avante
01-24-2014, 08:50 AM
Why do you suck so bad at picking NFL games?

Just your basic fucking idiot. Totally stupid.

Clipper Nation
01-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Just your basic fucking idiot. Totally stupid.
So you suck at betting because you're an idiot and totally stupid? At least you admit it, tbh :lol

Avante
01-24-2014, 08:57 AM
So you suck at betting because you're an idiot and totally stupid? At least you admit it, tbh :lol

Been a dumb fuck all my life. I struggle with making a bowl of cereal, too many moving parts. I have to drink instant coffee because I;m too dumb to figure out how that machine works. Not sure what God has planned for me but it better not be to complex.

I was about 16, one of my HS buddies had a car, so he's giving me a ride home when we spot Vicki Burns who was hot, totally hot, walking home. So Dave looks over..."ask Vicki if she wants a ride". So we pull over, I roll the window down.."hi Vicki, you want a ride"...she smiles and ..."ok sure", so I move over next to Dave to let Vicki in.....

Been that way all my life, so how in the fuck am I gonna pick a football game?

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg