PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: LOL: HAHAHAHA: LMFAO @ Arab Beard, Baby Daddy, and Mr. Thumb Duncan

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 06:40 AM
:lmaoHarden and Dwight should be absolutely ashamed for not making the ASG 1st ballot. Harden can't even beat out a 1 legged 35 yr old...and baby daddy has no competition at the center spot and still didn't make it. :lmao

DPG said it best. Fans are just as knowledgeable as coaches and GM's. :toast

now let me get to Tammy...his team is playing lights out and he's having a great season and he barely cracked 50k votes :lmao

Even though Kobe said he has no desire and won't play it just goes to show who fans really adore...it shows these players they are not in Kobe's league no matter how much they think they are or want to be. Lebronze barely beat out Kobe for most votes..imagine had Kobe played this season...he'd lead Lebronze while Lebronze is supposed to now be the Don of the league. I will say it again...with Lebron as the "consensus" best player the league is at it's worst in terms of talent and global interest :lmao

Rogue
01-24-2014, 06:49 AM
:lmaoHarden and Dwight should be absolutely ashamed for not making the ASG 1st ballot. Harden can't even beat out a 1 legged 35 yr old...and baby daddy has no competition at the center spot and still didn't make it. :lmao

DPG said it best. Fans are just as knowledgeable as coaches and GM's. :toast

now let me get to Tammy...his team is playing lights out and he's having a great season and he barely cracked 50k votes :lmao

Even though Kobe said he has no desire and won't play it just goes to show who fans really adore...it shows these players they are not in Kobe's league no matter how much they think they are or want to be. Lebronze barely beat out Kobe for most votes..imagine had Kobe played this season...he'd lead Lebronze while Lebronze is supposed to now be the Don of the league. I will say it again...with Lebron as the "consensus" best player the league is at it's worst in terms of talent and global interest :lmao
There ain't no more center slot from this year onwards, imho.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 06:54 AM
There ain't no more center slot from this year onwards, imho.

Tammy is a tired old shit fag so he doesn't care....but I guaran dam tee that the Bearded Poser and Baby Popcorn Machine are fuming over Kobe making it...:lmao

I bet they are like:" Got fucking dam what do a nigga gotta do to beat out this Fucking Kobe Bryant, I hate his fucking ass, this is supposed to be my time." :lmao

Rogue
01-24-2014, 07:08 AM
the no-center voting system has its own flaw imho. Sure it forbids trashes like Yao and DH to start in the all-star game but have you checked the Eastern lineups this year? The East have no big in their starting five imho. Just like Pat Riley predicted, basketball played by 5 SG/F's would become the norm before long.

2014 East All-Star Starters: Dwyane Wade, Kyrie Irving, Paul George, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony.