PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I Apologize To Buddy and Cully - But I Have To Break Rank

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 07:27 AM
:lol I'm all in for the # 1 or 2 pick. Since the Mamba is already hurt tanking is OK in this case. I'm willing to make the rare exception...what's good fot the goose is sauce for the gander...Embiid or Wiggins looks pretty dam good to me...we pair them with a rejuvenated Kobe and Melo, and Gasol signs for the MLE (just to stay in LA) and we're right back in this thing...:toast

I know yall don't like tanking but I will take this one for the team :hat

scanry
01-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Luring Paul George from Indiana last season would've fetched another 3 rings. He's basically a Kobe lite on offense and a better defender than Kobe too.

Signing Melo will bring no good to the Lakers tbh. You'd much rather sign a stat padder like Kevin Love than fat Melo.

Rogue
01-24-2014, 09:49 AM
You gotta make MVPau fall in love with a never-left-home local bitch in order to convince him to stay in LA playing for MLE imho, otherwise MVPau wouldn't ever accept a MLE playing for a rebuilding team.

You're innocent when you dream, though

Katherine Robinson
01-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Luring Paul George from Indiana last season would've fetched another 3 rings. He's basically a Kobe lite on offense and a better defender than Kobe too.

Signing Melo will bring no good to the Lakers tbh. You'd much rather sign a stat padder like Kevin Love than fat Melo.

Paul George doesn't want to have to exert energy in ousting the aging silverback gorilla. His tribe in Indiana is more well-rounded and healthier as well.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2014, 11:21 AM
Why is kool posting about basketball?

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 11:32 AM
Why is kool posting about basketball?

why don't you just ask to suck my dick instead of following me around making it obvious...I got plenty of brown paper bags and wigs...I will make it happen for you :lol

ChumpDumper
01-24-2014, 11:34 AM
why don't you just ask to suck my dick instead of following me around making it obvious...I got plenty of brown paper bags and wigs...I will make it happen for you :lolMake it obvious like your begging in PMs?

You're just projecting now.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 11:36 AM
Make it obvious like your begging in PMs?

You're just projecting now.

Buddy Mignon
01-24-2014, 12:15 PM
I've never watched a draft. Woe to the team that drafts wiggins.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 12:35 PM
I've never watched a draft. Woe to the team that drafts wiggins.

you think he's a flash in the pan?

Chris
01-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Hope you get a great pick! Don't ever bring up the Spurs supposedly tanking in 96-97, because you have no room now.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Hope you get a great pick! Don't ever bring up the Spurs supposedly tanking in 96-97, because you have no room now.

Our case would be different. Due to the fact that we're trying to win games but we're just not winning them..plus we were under a different CBA then..the rules to game have change making the landscape much different.

Buddy Mignon
01-24-2014, 02:36 PM
you think he's a flash in the pan?Hes a dud. Think Kwame when you see this kid. Parker is legit. We don't have to tank... we truly suck.

hehateme
01-24-2014, 02:51 PM
:lol I'm all in for the # 1 or 2 pick. Since the Mamba is already hurt tanking is OK in this case. I'm willing to make the rare exception...what's good fot the goose is sauce for the gander...Embiid or Wiggins looks pretty dam good to me...we pair them with a rejuvenated Kobe and Melo, and Gasol signs for the MLE (just to stay in LA) and we're right back in this thing...:toast

I know yall don't like tanking but I will take this one for the team :hat

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ioiilpVlhtI/UuHgvBDL-TI/AAAAAAAABH4/mrDo0MR1OnA/s1600/KOBEFACEPALM.gif (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ioiilpVlhtI/UuHgvBDL-TI/AAAAAAAABH4/mrDo0MR1OnA/s1600/KOBEFACEPALM.gif)

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Hes a dud. Think Kwame when you see this kid. Parker is legit. We don't have to tank... we truly suck.

I think Kobe should rest up...if he sits out the rest of the season he will have missed as much time as Pop rested Duncan during games over the years

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Hes a dud. Think Kwame when you see this kid. Parker is legit. We don't have to tank... we truly suck.

and as you're all wise.. I will take your word for it Buddy...what about Embiid...he looks like a stud ...No?