PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe will not play a single playoff game for the rest of his career

hater
01-24-2014, 04:52 PM
love me some Kobe but time to face reality. The lakers are not making the playoffs anytime soon. Sure they could make a huge trade and be playoff worthy, but that does not solve the problem that Kobe's body is breaking down faster than an 8ball of coca at Stevie Francis GTG.

RIP Playoff Kobe IMO. and to wish his spirit a good journey to the afterlife, let's watch a small compendium of his playoffs highlights.

feel free to post the highlights, too lazy to look them up :lol

Clipper Nation
01-24-2014, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGoxIvuPtmo

HI-FI
01-24-2014, 04:55 PM
there is no one to coattail anymore so hater is right, his playoff career is finished.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 05:48 PM
you're boy is fag and nothing will change the fact his ass is being cum invaded..Nightly :hat

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 05:48 PM

0lipper 0ation

Thread
01-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 06:14 PM
Kobe 5

Dick in the booty ass 4

CitizenDwayne
01-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Sad but true. I'd almost go as far as to say I'll miss the bastard

irishock
01-24-2014, 06:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACZnF87Iy84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNoM2kwfndw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0HtbJFEzJM

I'll miss the polarizing bastard

baseline bum
01-24-2014, 06:46 PM

God damn, was like watching Anthony Bennett set that screen for 24 minutes.

Killakobe81
01-24-2014, 08:26 PM
love me some Kobe but time to face reality. The lakers are not making the playoffs anytime soon. Sure they could make a huge trade and be playoff worthy, but that does not solve the problem that Kobe's body is breaking down faster than an 8ball of coca at Stevie Francis GTG.

RIP Playoff Kobe IMO. and to wish his spirit a good journey to the afterlife, let's watch a small compendium of his playoffs highlights.

feel free to post the highlights, too lazy to look them up :lol

Silly talk. If ypu say finals or even Western conference Finals it would be hard to argue with Hater ...

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 08:30 PM
My personal prediction is that Spurs will not pass OKC this year and it will be OKC V Miami again. Miami has had all the luck go their way, I assume the Pacers key players will be injured and Wade will be healthy in time to go to the finals. OKC may have a chance this year but I dunno.

My point is, Kobe and TD's time is done, Tim had a really good shot at #5 and literally rewriting the history books (which is what led to 'It still hurts'). Its not Tim's fault Popovich made the biggest dumb fuck beta move of all time and sat him. Honestly, its hilarious people put Pop in the same sentence as alpha Phil, I mean cmon. He SAT TIM DUNCAN DOWN!!!!!!! Fuckin idiot, right now it would have been Kobe 5 and that tired old shit bag 5

irishock
01-24-2014, 08:41 PM
My point is, Kobe and TD's time is done, Tim had a really good shot at #5 and literally rewriting the history books (which is what led to 'It still hurts'). Its not Tim's fault Popovich made the biggest dumb fuck beta move of all time and sat him. Honestly, its hilarious people put Pop in the same sentence as alpha Phil, I mean cmon. He SAT TIM DUNCAN DOWN!!!!!!! Fuckin idiot, right now it would have been Kobe 5 and that tired old shit bag 5

He got a little too cute... sitting a guy who's on a shit load of adrenaline, has the 5th ring in reach, for a guy who was on the bench for most of the game.

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 08:43 PM
He got a little too cute... sitting a guy who's on a shit load of adrenaline, has the 5th ring in reach, for a guy who was on the bench for most of the game.

I understand that Tim and Pop said thats the play they ran all season long defensively. However, when Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Ray were all on the floor, you need your big guy and team captain for confidence.

Sitting down Tim was a gift to Miami, I have no idea if Stern was holding Pop's family gun point, because thats the only logical reason I can imagine why he sat down Tim

Killakobe81
01-24-2014, 08:53 PM
I understand that Tim and Pop said thats the play they ran all season long defensively. However, when Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Ray were all on the floor, you need your big guy and team captain for confidence.

Sitting down Tim was a gift to Miami, I have no idea if Stern was holding Pop's family gun point, because thats the only logical reason I can imagine why he sat down Tim

Still think he is a great coach just a notch below Phil and Riles but clearly above anyone else. He made a dumb mistake and he knows it. You can feel his pain in the SI article I posted a while back. Even if they made that move all year STILL was dumb.
1. Like you said with a ring that close my guess is Tim could of made most rotations that Diaw could have.
2. he took Tim out to match Miami who sat Bosh. When Bosh returned so should of Duncan.
3. Green's failure to block out Lebron (right before he made a 3) was almost as critical ...
4. two of the most critical rebounds and Duncan on of the all-time great clutch playoff rebounders is out the game.

Despite it all I still think Pop is a genius. He just outsmarted himself. and paid the ultimate price.

Baseline
01-24-2014, 09:25 PM
As much as I'd love for K. Bryant to just go away, it'll be a blast to see the Lakers suck for two more years. And hear him whine about "no help" as per usual.

Bryant's Legacy: Most selfish, overrated player of all time. Period.

Rogue
01-24-2014, 09:39 PM
Kobe will be cool with it though, as long as it won't discount his 49m that the Lakers are going to pay him over the next two years

Killakobe81
01-24-2014, 09:48 PM
As much as I'd love for K. Bryant to just go away, it'll be a blast to see the Lakers suck for two more years. And hear him whine about "no help" as per usual.

Bryant's Legacy: Most selfish, overrated player of all time. Period.

hyperbole.
But i will enjoy the highlights from 6 while you watch Kobe all over TV for his last few years ...

BTW how is 2014 trreating ya Baseline?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
01-25-2014, 03:43 PM
Compare their last NBA Finals games of their career :lmao

HI-FI
01-25-2014, 06:08 PM

Pop pulling Duncan will be debated and ruminated for a long time. Personally, it's the one thing from that series I still think about, the rest of it I've accepted for awhile(missed free throws, Ginobili royally shitting the bed, Parker going into Heroball, Green suddenly missing etc....). All those things I sort of figured would happen, but Pop pulling Duncan still makes no sense. Pop can be brilliant at times, no doubt, but he's the type who will end up micro managing a situation because of his own insecurities. I've seen some defend Pop pulling Duncan based on the past and percentages,and that's fine, but personally I remember thinking "Wtf" when it happened and I still do. You just don't pull a guy like Duncan who is a top 10 player and game changer, especially when he's full of adrenaline for someone who is cold. Too bad the media doesn't criticize Pop more for it, he is brilliant but he made a colossal mistake on that one.

Even if Spurs win a championship in the future, Pop pulling Duncan won't be forgotten.

Buddy Mignon
01-25-2014, 06:11 PM
Pop pulling Duncan will be debated and ruminated for a long time. Personally, it's the one thing from that series I still think about, the rest of it I've accepted for awhile(missed free throws, Ginobili royally shitting the bed, Parker going into Heroball, Green suddenly missing etc....). All those things I sort of figured would happen, but Pop pulling Duncan still makes no sense. Pop can be brilliant at times, no doubt, but he's the type who will end up micro managing a situation because of his own insecurities. I've seen some defend Pop pulling Duncan based on the past and percentages,and that's fine, but personally I remember thinking "Wtf" when it happened and I still do. You just don't pull a guy like Duncan who is a top 10 player and game changer, especially when he's full of adrenaline for someone who is cold. Too bad the media doesn't criticize Pop more for it, he is brilliant but he made a colossal mistake on that one.

Even if Spurs win a championship in the future, Pop pulling Duncan won't be forgotten.

You niggas stay in protective mode for the homo. Those two missed layups were some doozy's.

HI-FI
01-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Still think he is a great coach just a notch below Phil and Riles but clearly above anyone else. He made a dumb mistake and he knows it. You can feel his pain in the SI article I posted a while back. Even if they made that move all year STILL was dumb.
1. Like you said with a ring that close my guess is Tim could of made most rotations that Diaw could have.
2. he took Tim out to match Miami who sat Bosh. When Bosh returned so should of Duncan.
3. Green's failure to block out Lebron (right before he made a 3) was almost as critical ...
4. two of the most critical rebounds and Duncan on of the all-time great clutch playoff rebounders is out the game.

Despite it all I still think Pop is a genius. He just outsmarted himself. and paid the ultimate price.
Good points. I still consider Pop a basketball genius but doesn't mean he can't royally fuck up, which he did. There are plenty of brilliant people whose insecurities and ego get the best of them. Personally I put Riles above Pop, but I still take Pop over Phil in terms of adapting and evolving within a city and league. Granted, I don't think Phil would've ever pulled Duncan, so perhaps I should give Phil the nod but I highly doubt Phil would've made it as far with this roster. Definitely all of them are on the Mt. Rushmore of NBA coaches, and I think had Pop not pulled Duncan he would've been seen even better, but he fucked up.

KaiRMD1
01-25-2014, 07:46 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Tag along Kobe: 5
Steve Ker: 5

Tagalong ol' sports, tag along.

Thread
01-25-2014, 08:26 PM
Tag along Kobe: 5
Steve Ker: 5

Tagalong ol' sports, tag along.