PDA

View Full Version : Did Boutons_Deux Chase Cosmic Cowboy Out Of The Politcal Forum?

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 07:51 PM
just wondering...I used to post there a lot during the height of the presidential election season but have since tapered off...if I'm not mistaken I used to watch as she routinely bent Wild Cobra and Cosmic queer over the political chair...and shoved it up their asses...I wonder if she chased the rednecks masquerading as intellects out of the Political forum and into the Club forum....:lol

johnsmith
01-24-2014, 08:24 PM
just wondering...I used to post there a lot during the height of the presidential election season but have since tapered off...if I'm not mistaken I used to watch as she routinely bent Wild Cobra and Cosmic queer over the political chair...and shoved it up their asses...I wonder if she chased the rednecks masquerading as intellects out of the Political forum and into the Club forum....:lol

You worry a lot about the goings on in this forum don't you?

Rogue
01-24-2014, 08:52 PM
so you ain't chasing CF anymore, bro? She feels either relieved or disappointed, or maybe both?

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 09:16 PM
so you ain't chasing CF anymore, bro? She feels either relieved or disappointed, or maybe both?

^ que the great vision of retarded takes I see before they're even posted

xmas1997
01-24-2014, 09:53 PM
You worry a lot about the goings on in this forum don't you?

Not that I'm inclined to agree with you but he seems to spend the great majority of his time worried about most things of a trivial nature.
This is a trademark of a small mind.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Not that I'm inclined to agree with you but he seems to spend the great majority of his time worried about most things of a trivial nature.
This is a trademark of a small mind.

:cry wah wah wah...Kool said something about me I didn't like so he's my enemy now....wah wah wah :cry

:lmao

xmas1997
01-24-2014, 10:10 PM
:cry wah wah wah...Kool said something about me I didn't like so he's my enemy now....wah wah wah :cry

:lmao

Enemy?
Aren't you taking this a little too seriously?:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2014, 10:11 PM
Enemy?

pivot much?

xmas1997
01-24-2014, 10:12 PM
pivot much?

Geeez, you need a new writer too!
:lol

CubanSucks
01-24-2014, 10:50 PM
You're the one on here enough to keep a journal of everyone's activity, so you tell us

johnsmith
01-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Enemy?

Shocking that you went back to your "A material" and claim someone else to be taking this too serious. You know how many times you've used that as a comeback?

Honestly, you either go with "I know you are but what am I", or "you're taking this too serious".

Come up with something new clown.

xmas1997
01-24-2014, 11:01 PM
Shocking that you went back to your "A material" and claim someone else to be taking this too serious. You know how many times you've used that as a comeback?

Honestly, you either go with "I know you are but what am I", or "you're taking this too serious".

Come up with something new clown.

Why?
The truth too much for you to handle?
Seems to me you are one of the main ones on here who takes this stuff too seriously for your own good.
Otherwise why complain about it so much?
:lol