PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: CROFL: Kobe Squares Up James Harden and Busts His Chops

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 09:08 AM
:lmao this is awesome...by virtue of sitting out Kobe is cucking Harden, and he's making either Dwight or Lilliard his bitch :lol ahhhh Kobe.... Harden gets to tell his kids that his first start in his life is because Kobe granted it :lol

“With all due respect to the fans that voted me in, I certainly appreciate that, they know how much I appreciate that, but you got to do the right thing as well,” Bryant said before the Lakers' 109-102 loss to the Miami Heat on Thursday night. “My fans know you got to reward these young guys for the work that they've been putting in.”

He says he plans to return to the lineup before the All-Star Game, but still doesn't think that should put him in the game.

“It wouldn't be enough to have me be deserving to play in the All-Star Game,” Bryant said.
Here's the complication: Kobe said in the collective bargaining agreement, there's a clause that says if you're on an active roster and are elected to the team, you have to play if you're healthy enough to do so. Kobe plans on being healthy enough. He just doesn't think he deserves it.

“If I played [for the Lakers] before [the All-Star Game], the rule is you got to go in there and play or miss the next two games,” said Bryant. “So, that just means somebody would have to lose a spot, unfortunately and the back-ups would be playing a lot, because I'd go in there and do my two minutes and sit out.”

According to ESPN LA though, no such clause is believed to actually exist. So Kobe may be in the clear.

The easy fix: Kobe sits, James Harden (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1685255/james-harden) -- who will likely be a reserves when announced Jan. 30 -- starts, thus opening up an extra spot for a very deserving young player who might otherwise be cut, like Lillard, or Anthony Davis (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1992786/anthony-davis) or whoever.

AchillesHeel
01-25-2014, 09:29 AM
Kirby's just trying to evade a game against Lebron. He doesn't want to get embarrassed.

TDMVPDPOY
01-25-2014, 09:43 AM
dun worry he will coatride durant for the win, then claimm all the credit

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Kirby's just trying to evade a game against Lebron. He doesn't want to get embarrassed.

:lol You mean like this:

I4w6-k3kjlA

:lmao or this:

6XxsN8jITds

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 10:22 AM
:lmaoOr like this when he was in his prime :lmao Lebron is so dam lucky he didn't have to face a Prime Kobe :lmao Lebron couldn't even stay in front of Kobe in this vid...

_l0AhR-LEfg

Double-Up
01-25-2014, 10:26 AM
Lakerfan clinging to the past because they have no future LOL...and who gives a fuck about the all star game? :lol

AchillesHeel
01-25-2014, 10:27 AM
:lmaoOr like this when he was in his prime :lmao Lebron is so dam lucky he didn't have to face a Prime Kobe :lmao Lebron couldn't even stay in front of Kobe in this vid...

_l0AhR-LEfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjtGMqm9o8

Kobe is not the same Kobe he was years ago, that achilles injury ended whatever "greatness" he had left in him. He's now a loser, who's missing the Playoffs for the 2nd consecutive year.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Lakerfan clinging to the past because they have no future LOL...and who gives a fuck about the all star game? :lol

:lmao check your sig homie :lmao

Double-Up
01-25-2014, 10:37 AM
:lmao check your sig homie :lmao

LOL a sig vs repeating the same garbled shit in every thread you create. :lol

Thread
01-25-2014, 11:13 AM
^At home, Double A?

elmanutres
01-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Lol quitting

sook
01-25-2014, 02:34 PM
Were you around when Kobe started his first AS game? You know how much B.S that was :lol?

Tbh, most of the Laker fans around here weren't even around till 09'. Then all of a sudden, Kobe cock just exploded in their throats.

namlook
01-25-2014, 04:43 PM
Says the confused Rockets fan with the Dirk avatar? :lol

Thread
01-25-2014, 05:27 PM
Were you around when Kobe started his first AS game? You know how much B.S that was :lol?

Tbh, most of the Laker fans around here weren't even around till 09'. Then all of a sudden, Kobe cock just exploded in their throats.

That was the one where you thought you had us, Sooky.

Uh, uh. Not by a jugful. We ended your slope & left Mutombo on a walker. Then found Howard apologetic in Florida.

Like shaved pussy.

POPownsJackson
01-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Says the confused Rockets fan with the Dirk avatar? :lol

That was the one where you thought you had us, Sooky.

Uh, uh. Not by a jugful. We ended your slope & left Mutombo on a walker. Then found Howard apologetic in Florida.

Like shaved pussy.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 05:33 PM

:lmao MJ telling Kobe: "You fouled me" after getting his shit rejected :lol

1EYLpY4U8qk

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 05:38 PM

:lmao This shit right here is Immortalized in Video :lmao

scroll to the 2:30 mark and listen as MJ says: "I just wanted to make sure Kobe didn't dominate me" :lmao

KslCaVenjUk

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:08 PM
I guess Sook and Double Up got their asses handed to them in this thread so they bailed :toast

Double-Up
01-26-2014, 09:00 PM
:lmao

http://i.imgur.com/F5ulXgq.jpg