PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Harrased By A Walmart "Ticket" Checker

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 02:44 PM
man...if there's one thing I can't stand it's black on black racism....so I run up to Walmart to buy some shit paper and body wax for my private areas...and this fucking gold teeth wearing bum looking mofo stops me (while I'm listening to Drake and 2 Chainz on my Ipod) and asks me can he see my ticket...and yes I went off on his ass...not only did he see me check out but he also let the Mexican lady and her daughter walk right past him with out asking to see their "ticket"....so I pull my ear buds out look him square in the gold teefs and say: " Your ass ain't seeing my ticket it homie, don't even play me like that." he was like "Cool" :lmao and I walked smooth up outta that muthafucka...

then I head to Home Depot to pick up some shop towels and Windex..and there's an older brotha there with a stand selling BBQ..so wanting to support the black business and all.... I decide on my way out to try a rib and jalapeno link...this guy tells me: "That will $6.75 sir"...so I hand him a $10...he looks into his make shift cash register then looks at me and asks: "How much do I owe you back" :lmao dam I started to say $10....:lol

what a fucking morning

TheyCallMePro
01-25-2014, 02:57 PM
You sound like a gangsta. Probably look like one too. You shouldn't be surprised.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 03:02 PM
You sound like a gangsta. Probably look like one too. You shouldn't be surprised.

Bend over and I'll show you a Pro...:hat

DJR210
01-25-2014, 05:18 PM
I guess the real question is why not get the shop towels and Windex at Walmart?

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 05:25 PM
I guess the real question is why not get the shop towels and Windex at Walmart?

ever heard of a thing called a gift card? :hat

Blake
01-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Fascinating insight into the type of neighborhood you live in

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Fascinating insight into the type of neighborhood you live in

it's so hood...dawg....

DJR210
01-25-2014, 05:57 PM

Nope.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 06:11 PM
Nope.

Mexico is lacking..Welcome to America son :lol

Biernutz
01-25-2014, 07:01 PM
So you went off on a guy who has to work at Wal-Mart. Most of the door greeters are old folks who need the money.
Does he need that job for food? After they review the tape of how he works and how he let you go, he may not have a job.
His job is just to see if you had a receipt.... all you had to do was just flash it at him, he does not read it.......you suck!

rascal
01-25-2014, 07:02 PM
So you went off on a guy who has to work at Wal-Mart. Most of the door greeters are old folks who need the money.
Does he need that job for food? After they review the tape of how he works and how he let you go, he may not have a job.
His job is just to see if you had a receipt.... all you had to do was just flash it at him, he does not read it.......you suck!

Probably some old retiree. He should have sent for security to show this jackass a lesson.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 07:12 PM

all I ask is to be treated fairly....he prolly let white people pass him all day without saying a gotdam thang and as soon as he see's another black male he decides he wants to do his job....fuck em....he was a teen...a young black male with gold teefs...that means you should hate his guts :lol

Biernutz
01-25-2014, 07:24 PM
all I ask is to be treated fairly....he prolly let white people pass him all day without saying a gotdam thang and as soon as he see's another black male he decides he wants to do his job....fuck em....he was a teen...a young black male with gold teefs...that means you should hate his guts :lol

I don't care is they ask to see my receipt. I don't have a problem showing it. Don't go to Sam's if showing your ticket bothers you.

DJR210
01-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Mexico is lacking..Welcome to America son :lol

:lol assumptions of race. Typical for a guy with a fake internet persona.

monosylab1k
01-25-2014, 07:41 PM
For everyone's convenience, i translated Kool's post from "Kool's internet black guy schtick" to the "Kool's nerdy Houston resident real life" dialect.

man...if there's one thing I can't stand it's black guys picking on me....so I run up to Walmart to buy some shit paper and baby oil for my jerkoff sessions...and this fucking scary intimidating black man stops me (while I'm listening to Bananarama and Culture Club on my Walkman cassette player) and asks me can he see my receipt...and yes I pissed my pants and started crying...not only did he see me tuck a roll of TP into the band of my sweats, but he also saw the Mexican lady at the register tell me my jerkoff oil couldn't be paid for with food stamps....so I pull my cheap foam covered headphones, avoid eye contact, and say: " Okay i'll put everything back, just don't call the police! I'll take you around back and suck your dick if you want!" he was like "Cool" :lmao and I walked around back and sucked him off, muthafucka...

then I head to Home Depot to pick up some shop towels and Windex to clean the jizz off my face..and there's an older brotha there with a stand selling BBQ..since sucking black dick makes me hungry.... I decide on my way out to try a rib and jalapeno link...this guy tells me: "That will $6.75 sir"...so I hand him a food stamp...he looks into his make shift cash register then looks at me and asks: "Give me some real money you broke ass bitch" :lmao dam I had to suck his dick too as payment....:lol

what a fucking morning

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 07:44 PM
For everyone's convenience, i translated Kool's post from "Kool's internet black guy schtick" to the "Kool's nerdy Houston resident real life" dialect.

:lol lame try...but to what do I owe this honor from the great H(M)OMO :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't care is they ask to see my receipt. I don't have a problem showing it. Don't go to Sam's if showing your ticket bothers you.

he same race baited me...he let the Mexicans ride but he challenged the black man...typical house nigga behavior :lol

CuckingFunt
01-25-2014, 08:00 PM
man...if there's one thing I can't stand it's black on black racism....

... so I'm going to bitch about it while using a number of negative African American stereotypes."

You used a gift card to buy Windex?

ColinB
01-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Karma Chameleon is a pretty cool song, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 08:27 PM
... so I'm going to bitch about it while using a number of negative African American stereotypes."

it's not racism it's truth....you're complaint doesn't equate...doesn't make sense at all...and yes I buy windex by the pound...:hat

Rogue
01-25-2014, 09:19 PM
Apparently Kool is not such a badass in the real life as he always tries to pretend to be on the internet, imho. Just a black version of Holden Caulfield imho, acting tough only to cover up his true pussy self, but always failed.

Spanklin
01-25-2014, 10:02 PM
man...if there's one thing I can't stand it's black on black racism....so I run up to Walmart to buy some shit paper and body wax for my private areas...and this fucking gold teeth wearing bum looking mofo stops me (while I'm listening to Drake and 2 Chainz on my Ipod) and asks me can he see my ticket...and yes I went off on his ass...not only did he see me check out but he also let the Mexican lady and her daughter walk right past him with out asking to see their "ticket"....so I pull my ear buds out look him square in the gold teefs and say: " Your ass ain't seeing my ticket it homie, don't even play me like that." he was like "Cool" :lmao and I walked smooth up outta that muthafucka...

then I head to Home Depot to pick up some shop towels and Windex..and there's an older brotha there with a stand selling BBQ..so wanting to support the black business and all.... I decide on my way out to try a rib and jalapeno link...this guy tells me: "That will $6.75 sir"...so I hand him a $10...he looks into his make shift cash register then looks at me and asks: "How much do I owe you back" :lmao dam I started to say $10....:lol

what a fucking morning

I read it all and all... that had a lot of extra details for a pretty vanilla story. I am glad you threatened the old man to leave you alone tho. Only question is why were you staring at this dude while you checked your cart up?

DMC
01-26-2014, 12:46 AM

No shit, the amount of time and trouble to go to two stores to save Windex money doesn't jive.

DMC
01-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Karma Chameleon is a pretty cool song, tbh.

you cum and go

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 01:03 AM
lol gift card Windex

Flawless
01-26-2014, 01:07 AM
Why would you even shop at Walmart in the first place?

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2014, 01:39 AM
:lol Kool is a rich, African immigrant, tbh..

His story is full of holes, this nigga still lives with his rich dad, he has never had to personally buy toilet paper or windex in his life, tbh:lol..

TDMVPDPOY
01-26-2014, 02:24 AM

His story is full of holes, this nigga still lives with his rich dad, he has never had to personally buy toilet paper or windex in his life, tbh:lol..

u can take the african out of africa, but u cant take t he africa out of the african

who needs toilet paper, when he uses his hands or just walk it off

Thebesteva
01-26-2014, 02:58 AM
Kool seems like one of those black guys that isnt adopted by his own people much. Black guys that r usually super proud of being black rarely get the hot pussy ie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8gP9GX2udI

DJR210
01-26-2014, 03:16 AM
Lmfao @ walk it off

Rogue
01-26-2014, 06:40 AM
u can take the african out of africa, but u cant take t he africa out of the african

who needs toilet paper, when he uses his hands or just walk it off
it may sound a bit gross but it is not totally infeasible not to use any toilet paper for a short period of time imho. I tried it when I was away from home on a military-training camp at the start of my 2nd year high school. The camp lasted a week during which time I had pooped 3 or 4 times but not used no toilet paper at all. I just used my hands to spread my butt cheeks as wide as they could be, and shook the shit off when I was done (just like what we do after pissing). It might feel a bit uncomfortable for the first few hours but it'd be fine after the shit residue went try imho

but why did I even try this, how did I come up with such a gross idea in the first place? I can't remember it clearly, maybe around that time I read some news report that said toilet paper was unsanitary, so I would always have a shower after each time I took a shit.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:25 AM
No shit, the amount of time and trouble to go to two stores to save Windex money doesn't jive.

maybe there were other items I was pondering :hat...:lol@tha lonely puppets on a sting

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:27 AM
Why would you even shop at Walmart in the first place?

it's so cheap it's like getting free stuff to me :lol...wait but I don't buy food from there..just my manscpaing and other misc products :hat

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:29 AM

at least in the Wizard of Oz Dorothy was so close to home all she had to do was click her heels 3 times....you however, are just lost in space...

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:30 AM
it may sound a bit gross but it is not totally infeasible not to use any toilet paper for a short period of time imho. I tried it when I was away from home on a military-training camp at the start of my 2nd year high school. The camp lasted a week during which time I had pooped 3 or 4 times but not used no toilet paper at all. I just used my hands to spread my butt cheeks as wide as they could be, and shook the shit off when I was done (just like what we do after pissing). It might feel a bit uncomfortable for the first few hours but it'd be fine after the shit residue went try imho

but why did I even try this, how did I come up with such a gross idea in the first place? I can't remember it clearly, maybe around that time I read some news report that said toilet paper was unsanitary, so I would always have a shower after each time I took a shit.

did your male cousins teach you that move :lmao

Rogue
01-26-2014, 10:25 PM
not the way your male paramour taught you sodomy, sorry :depressed

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 10:29 PM
I just used my hands to spread my butt cheeks as wide as they could be, and shook the shit off when I was done.

:lmao ^ that is going in my sig soon Rogie baby!!!!