PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Melo would rather play for the Bulls than the Lakers

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 06:03 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/carmelo-anthony-s-magical-62-point-night-shows-why-he-should-never-leave-new-york-054123184.html

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2014, 06:18 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/carmelo-anthony-s-magical-62-point-night-shows-why-he-should-never-leave-new-york-054123184.html

guess you've never played poker :lmao

HI-FI
01-25-2014, 06:18 PM
The Begging part Deux

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Thats fine even after last night he ain't worth the max ...
Lakers need to not rush into locking in a big contract past Kobes last two years ...Melo will want max money and years and just like Howard he is not worth that much

.G.
01-25-2014, 07:39 PM
:lol "magical night":

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Lakers need to not rush into locking in a big contract past Kobes last two years ...Melo will want max money and years and just like Howard he is not worth that much
Cherry picking. Technically No one in the league is worth that much to dribble a ball, but yes Dwight is worth it for his impact this year.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 08:16 PM
guess you've never played poker :lmao
Not even the cancer wants the Lakers :lol

sook
01-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Melo is a dumbass. If the fool was smart he would opt to be our 6th man.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 08:22 PM
Melo is a dumbass. If the fool was smart he would opt to be our 6th man.
:lol He's smart for not wanting to play for McHale.

Thread
01-25-2014, 08:25 PM
In the template of Paul & Howard, Melo is a loser.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 08:26 PM
In the template of Fredo.

Thread
01-25-2014, 08:27 PM
In the template of Fredo.

Without him we're light 2.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 08:29 PM
Without him we're light 2.
You mean without Pau?

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 08:33 PM
You can say what u want but Dwight has been pretty good not great. Only Durant and LeBron worth a max in New CBA. Not Kobe, not Dirk, Wade, Melo, Love. Not Curry, Wall or Kyrie. If healthy maybe Paul, Rose. George almost there Griffin too. Not meant as a Dwight diss djohn bit I have plenty of those don't be so sensitive. Op was about Melo not wanting Lakers ... At max money I don't want him either.

CitizenDwayne
01-25-2014, 08:35 PM
How many more 'prime Melo' years should we expect to see? I really don't think Lakerfag should be too worried about this.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 08:36 PM
You can say what u want but Dwight has been pretty good not great. Only Durant and LeBron worth a max in New CBA. Not Kobe, not Dirk, Wade, Melo, Love. Not Curry, Wall or Kyrie. If healthy maybe Paul, Rose. George almost there Griffin too. Not meant as a Dwight diss djohn bit I have plenty of those don't be so sensitive. Op was about Melo not wanting Lakers ... At max money I don't want him either.
LeBron yes, because he's a once in a generation type player.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 08:41 PM
And what I mean by impact is opening up the floor for others. Parsons would not be having the year he's having without Dwight being doubled alot.

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 08:44 PM
And what I mean by impact is opening up the floor for others. Parsons would not be having the year he's having without Dwight being doubled alot.

And that opening is doing what? Dude was wet yall still lost last night. Losing tonight so far too.

Leetonidas
01-25-2014, 08:57 PM

:tu

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:00 PM
And that opening is doing what? Dude was wet yall still lost last night. Losing tonight so far too.
That opening has lead to 29 wins. What people do not get is the team runs no offensive sets with a coaching staff that can't make adjustments and has to win on talent alone.

Venti Quattro
01-25-2014, 09:05 PM
...and that is not a bad thing at all.

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 09:15 PM
That opening has lead to 29 wins. What people do not get is the team runs no offensive sets with a coaching staff that can't make adjustments and has to win on talent alone.

He helped you win what maybe two or 3 more games so far? Most of those 29 games yall win cuz of 3 pt shooting.

Thread
01-25-2014, 09:16 PM
That opening has lead to 29 wins.

Without the 16 wins after the first 82 games you're us and 27 others. And at that point, I'm comin', dj, & I'm comin' hard. Every chamber will be filled & nary mercy requested nor granted.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:16 PM
He helped you win what maybe two or 3 more games so far? Most of those 29 games yall win cuz of 3 pt shooting.

And why is that? The team gets alot of open shots because Dwight is being doubled in the paint and someone is open. Last year, no one doubled Asik and the team was nearly .500 at this point in the season.

Thread
01-25-2014, 09:19 PM
And why is that? The team gets alot of open shots because Dwight is being doubled in the paint and someone is open. Last year, no one doubled Asik and the team was nearly .500 at this point in the season.

You don't win the last game come June, you're mine. I'm gonna cloud up and rain all over your little life.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:19 PM
You don't win the last game come June, you're mine. I'm gonna cloud up and rain all over your little life.
You're gonna run around like the chickenshit you are.

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 09:20 PM
Not saying he hasnt been good he looks good tonight when not picking up dumb fouls. But imho Beverly and Parsons improvement have more to do with your success. Sure Dwight is better much better than Asik with same improvement plus asik yall still a 25 win team ...but just an opinion I don't really give a shit. Just don't think he is a max player.

Thread
01-25-2014, 09:20 PM
You're gonna run around like the chickenshit you are.

Only if you win the last game come June. Otherwise, you're mine. I'm gonna cloud up and rain all over your little life.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Only if you win the last game come June. .
So you admit you're a chickenshit?

Thread
01-25-2014, 09:22 PM
So you admit you're a chickenshit?

I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Harden ain't either but with the calls he gets he closer than Dwight.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:23 PM
I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.
chickenshit

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 09:25 PM
Cully will tell ya he smelled pussy on Dwight from day one. I was slightly blinded by potential Kool fell for his con game ...it happens.

djohn2oo8
Harden ain't either but with the calls he gets he closer than Dwight.
Yeah Harden is.

Thread
chickenshit

You've been duly warned. Finish it, come June, or, you'll stand tall before the man.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:26 PM
Cully will tell ya he smelled pussy on Dwight from day one. I was slightly blinded by potential Kool fell for his con game ...it happens.
Why are you worried about it? He left.

Thread
01-25-2014, 09:27 PM

He's checkin' assholes, dj.....you come immediately to mind.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:30 PM
He's checkin' assholes, dj.....you come immediately to mind.
What happened to checking assholes after the sweep?

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 09:31 PM

I don't. I said I don't want Melo at max max money ...and mentioned I felt the same about Dwight. You took umbrage so we debate ...
And no Harden is not. You just said earlier without Dwight yall were a .500 team last year. Doesn't sound like a max player tbh ...

thunderup
01-25-2014, 09:33 PM
:lol that faggot avoiding the other thread like a plague.

ChickenshitPERIOD

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:35 PM
I don't. I said I don't want Melo at max max money ...and mentioned I felt the same about Dwight. You took umbrage so we debate ...
And no Harden is not. You just said earlier without Dwight yall were a .500 team last year. Doesn't sound like a max player tbh ...
You don't listen obviously. The Rockets were nearly .500 team with Harden because he was the only option last year, Lin starting. Playing ISO ball, Harden made the playoffs. Oh and as of right now, McHale is playing Parsons at PF :lol

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 09:40 PM
You don't listen obviously. The Rockets were nearly .500 team with Harden because he was the only option last year, Lin starting. Playing ISO ball, Harden made the playoffs. Oh and as of right now, McHale is playing Parsons at PF :lol

So let me get this straight. Harden is a franchise star worth the max in the new CBA and Dwight is too? So you have two franchise pillars but its all on McHale how yall blow leads and even lost at home to my shitty Lakers?

Though I agree McHALE sucks you making excuses for your franchise, max players. You ranked them as such ...so go win the damn chip or at least make WCF

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 09:42 PM
Not many teams have two legit max players I don't even consider Wade or Bosh worth max.

Rogue
01-25-2014, 09:42 PM
LA is just a shitty replica of NY imho, sure it wouldn't be his best choice if he really wants a change.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2014, 09:49 PM
So let me get this straight. Harden is a franchise star worth the max in the new CBA and Dwight is too? So you have two franchise pillars but its all on McHale how yall blow leads and even lost at home to my shitty Lakers?

Though I agree McHALE sucks you making excuses for your franchise, max players. You ranked them as such ...so go win the damn chip or at least make WCF

It's on the coach to make adjustments. Really don't know how much simpler I can put it. There is no system, but to shoot 3's and "play harder", which the midrange game is non-existent. They look good when pushing the ball, getting into a halfcourt offense is straight ugly. Bad coaching can make any max player look bad, because the entire team looks bad. (See. Scott Brooks against Memphis in the 2nd round last year.)

scanry
01-25-2014, 11:03 PM
Killa you aren't seriously backing McHale here are you?

McHale's got no system and you need a coach that can preach X's and O's to take them forward. There's reason why Doug Collins wasn't successful. Same with Avery & Flip Saunders.

McHale's got no idea to even draw a play.

Clipper Nation
01-25-2014, 11:04 PM
McHale is a very, very bad coach who is clueless and can't run plays, but it isn't just him - Harden and Dwert are just too flawed....

scanry
01-25-2014, 11:05 PM
Budinholzer would've been a great coach for that Rockets ball club.

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 11:18 PM
Killa you aren't seriously backing McHale here are you?

McHale's got no system and you need a coach that can preach X's and O's to take them forward. There's reason why Doug Collins wasn't successful. Same with Avery & Flip Saunders.

McHale's got no idea to even draw a play.

Did you read my posts he is a shitty coach. But Dwight had a really good one and ran him off in Orlando.
As for James love the kid from Artesia but he is not a MAX player. Not only is his defense shaky but again only Durant & Lebron are worth max to me at least for the Lakers.
I get bottom bitch franchises have to pay extra to get Love wall etc. to re-sign. But We should not pay Howard, Melo, Love etc. Lebron/Prime Kobe prices. I would of loved to keep Dwight at $15 million for 5 years ... or sign melo for $15 for 2 but neither is/was gonna happen so they can kick rocks ... And NO Kobe dont deserve what he got either ...but at least he wAS a legit franchise player.

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 11:20 PM
McHale is a very, very bad coach who is clueless and can't run plays, but it isn't just him - Harden and Dwert are just too flawed....

Im with CN, here. For all teh shit people give Blake he has improved at a rate in the post that Dwight has not. Griffin is not a polished big like AL Jeff or ZBo but he Lebronning niggas in teh poost right now relyong on quickness and explosion. Considering Ross and Crawford were wet, Blake was the best player on the court.

Killakobe81
01-25-2014, 11:24 PM
It's on the coach to make adjustments. Really don't know how much simpler I can put it. There is no system, but to shoot 3's and "play harder", which the midrange game is non-existent. They look good when pushing the ball, getting into a halfcourt offense is straight ugly. Bad coaching can make any max player look bad, because the entire team looks bad. (See. Scott Brooks against Memphis in the 2nd round last year.)

MCHale blows chunks. But CN is right your franchise players are flawed. I offered you an out saying your max players are NOT that but you say they certainly are. Lebron & wade. Kobe and Shaq. Pierce & KG. MJ and Scottie those are franchise pairs. Im sorry I dont see that ...not even close. In fact I see a lessor version of Dirk & tyson with shittier coaching and less solid veteran leadership and a much shittier defense.

But again if you have two legit max, franchise players that should + WCF or better tbh ...
Clips also will have two when Paul returns I put the same expectations on them. But they do have a better coach.

DMC
01-26-2014, 12:24 AM

Crippled player: Worth max

Active younger scorer: not worth max

DMC
01-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Budinholzer would've been a great coach for that Rockets ball club.

Bud is severely overrated as a coach. He's not done shit.

Clipper Nation
01-26-2014, 12:44 AM
Bud is severely overrated as a coach. He's not done shit.
Horford and now Teague are both injured and the Hawks are still winning games while relying on scrubs :lol

I'd say Budenholzer is doing a really good job considering what he has to work with, tbh....

Venti Quattro
01-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Horford and now Teague are both injured and the Hawks are still winning games while relying on scrubs :lol

I'd say Budenholzer is doing a really good job considering what he has to work with, tbh....

It's the East. All you do is not to play complete scrub basketball and you're in the mix.

RsxPiimp
01-26-2014, 12:54 AM

Yeah, they won against Miami, Indiana and Houston since Horford went down. Bud is doing a very fine job keeping the Hawks above 500 tbh.

Killakobe81
01-26-2014, 12:57 AM
Crippled player: Worth max

Active younger scorer: not worth max

again Im speaking on what I would do ... neither is worth max tbh ...
Why must you run around repeating the same shit you must be learning from your favorite posters ...
Already said I would not pay Kobe more than $15 ...same goes for Melo Harden etc.
Durant and Lebron would get max ...but that's just me.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 02:50 PM
MCHale blows chunks. But CN is right your franchise players are flawed. I offered you an out saying your max players are NOT that but you say they certainly are. Lebron & wade. Kobe and Shaq. Pierce & KG. MJ and Scottie those are franchise pairs. Im sorry I dont see that ...not even close. In fact I see a lessor version of Dirk & tyson with shittier coaching and less solid veteran leadership and a much shittier defense.

But again if you have two legit max, franchise players that should + WCF or better tbh ...
Clips also will have two when Paul returns I put the same expectations on them. But they do have a better coach.
Yes I agree they are flawed. Harden is only 24 and to say he's not max is stupid. It's a young team, they are going to look bad when they don't hold each other accountable, which starts at the top.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 02:52 PM
Also, Yao and McGrady were max. The one year they were healthy together they never got past the first round with their shitty supporting cast. So to say just because you have two legit max players doesn't mean an automatic WCF appearance. That's dumb.

Killakobe81
01-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Also, Yao and McGrady were max. The one year they were healthy together they never got past the first round with their shitty supporting cast. So to say just because you have two legit max players doesn't mean an automatic WCF appearance. That's dumb.

So because a great scorer is young, that means he deserves max?! That is dumb. What is dumber is that I said (repeatedly) is that Harden and Dwight Kobe Wade etc are not worth the max in the new CBA ...it has made cap space more valuable. I get a 2nd tier city may pay max money to non franchise players ...doesn't make them one. Yao and McGrady were legit franchise guys agreed and the fact that they failed to win a series is a indictment on them. When both were injured Ron Artest and Battier pushed Lakers to 7 games.
Remember you said they were legit not me. But with two mnax stars you don't think wcf is a realistic goal?

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 03:29 PM
So because a great scorer is young, that means he deserves max?! That is dumb. What is dumber is that I said (repeatedly) is that Harden and Dwight Kobe Wade etc are not worth the max in the new CBA ...it has made cap space more valuable. I get a 2nd tier city may pay max money to non franchise players ...doesn't make them one. Yao and McGrady were legit franchise guys agreed and the fact that they failed to win a series is a indictment on them. When both were injured Ron Artest and Battier pushed Lakers to 7 games.
Remember you said they were legit not me. But with two mnax stars you don't think wcf is a realistic goal?
At some point yes, never said this year because it is the first year together.

Katherine Robinson
01-26-2014, 03:31 PM
Melo not playing for the Lakers would sadden many on this board.

Killakobe81
01-26-2014, 03:39 PM
At some point yes, never said this year because it is the first year together.

Remember arenas made max money once ...
Rox have:
Best center
Best SG
Da white Scottie Pippen (Parsons)
A young Lindsey Hunter with a jumper (Beverly)

More than enough for a WCF run...
oh white scottie and hunter with a jumper I got from clutch city ... Lol

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Remember arenas made max money once ...
Rox have:
Best center
Best SG
Da white Scottie Pippen (Parsons)
A young Lindsey Hunter with a jumper (Beverly)

More than enough for a WCF run...
oh white scottie and hunter with a jumper I got from clutch city ... Lol
lol do you watch Rockets games? Be honest.

Killakobe81
01-26-2014, 04:03 PM
lol do you watch Rockets games? Be honest.

I watch all the national TV ones ...plus another 12-15 usually. All the games vs Lakers and Mavs. Watched them more this year. I like Harden and Parsons hate Dwight. What is your point?
Have you? You the one saying dem cats are legit max franchise players even in new CBA

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 04:13 PM
I watch all the national TV ones ...plus another 12-15 usually. All the games vs Lakers and Mavs. Watched them more this year. I like Harden and Parsons hate Dwight. What is your point?
Have you? You the one saying dem cats are legit max franchise players even in new CBA
Because you said they have enough for a WCF run, which joking or not is not true. Beverley is nice, obviously a better PG and starter than Lin, but he is a foul machine and his court vision sucks. Jones is nice, and he is coming into his own, but does not have a consistent jumper to be feared yet. The bench is plain awful, Lin is so bad it is comical. Garcia hasn't done anything all season, Cassipi is the streakiest shooter on the team and has been garbage most nights. Asik isn't even at the games and has played only 2 or 3 all year. Smith is not an offensive threat and has been injured most of the year. Brooks is the only one off the bench who can create his own shot. Brewer is god awful. Motiejunas is iffy. You aren't making a run with no backup center of PF (which btw the Rockets give up like the most 2nd chance points due to not having any good rebounders besides Dwight and Jones) while playing 40 minutes a night of ISO ball, it isn't happening no matter how good you are.

Killakobe81
01-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Because you said they have enough for a WCF run, which joking or not is not true. Beverley is nice, obviously a better PG and starter than Lin, but he is a foul machine and his court vision sucks. Jones is nice, and he is coming into his own, but does not have a consistent jumper to be feared yet. The bench is plain awful, Lin is so bad it is comical. Garcia hasn't done anything all season, Cassipi is the streakiest shooter on the team and has been garbage most nights. Asik isn't even at the games and has played only 2 or 3 all year. Smith is not an offensive threat and has been injured most of the year. Brooks is the only one off the bench who can create his own shot. Brewer is god awful. Motiejunas is iffy. You aren't making a run with no backup center of PF (which btw the Rockets give up like the most 2nd chance points due to not having any good rebounders besides Dwight and Jones) while playing 40 minutes a night of ISO ball, it isn't happening no matter how good you are.

Agreed great unbiased insights. Why can't you apply the same to Harden and Dwight? Dwight is a great center probably makes HOF. I know he brought excitement to the Rox is a good rim protector and much better scorer than Asik.Harden is one of the league's best 1 on 1 creators able to draw fouls, create shots or hit dagger 3s. Parsons is young athletic with great range and sneaky athletic. I just don't buy any of your top 3 as legit max players in new CBA ...

Killakobe81
01-26-2014, 04:23 PM
And no you don't have enough for WCf because your two best players are best suited to be a #2 not a #1 ...
Parsons is a perfect #3 though ...

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 04:33 PM
Agreed great unbiased insights. Why can't you apply the same to Harden and Dwight? Dwight is a great center probably makes HOF. I know he brought excitement to the Rox is a good rim protector and much better scorer than Asik.Harden is one of the league's best 1 on 1 creators able to draw fouls, create shots or hit dagger 3s. Parsons is young athletic with great range and sneaky athletic. I just don't buy any of your top 3 as legit max players in new CBA ...

And that's fine that's your opinion. I think to judge them fairly, the playoffs should be used as a measure. Sure Harden didn't show up in the finals, but the Thunder wouldn't have made it without him either. They are both flawed players, howver both have made improvements this year. (Dwight's post moves and Harden's mid range game) I'll also say that they both check out mentally at times, Parsons too, while is frustrating, playing 7-8 man rotations every single night isn't doing the team any favors. There is no reason those guys should be playing 40 minutes on back to backs.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 04:34 PM
And no you don't have enough for WCf because your two best players are best suited to be a #2 not a #1 ...
Parsons is a perfect #3 though ...
False. Harden is a 1. Howard is a 2. No one makes the WCF with no bench and no offensive system.

Killakobe81
01-26-2014, 05:15 PM
False. Harden is a 1. Howard is a 2. No one makes the WCF with no bench and no offensive system.

Of course they need help and a better coach to ring ...but Melo made a wcf with a overrated coach and Jr smith as his #2 ...
Nash also made one with no one of Harden or Dwight's class ...
Dwight made Finals with nelson as his #2 and a weak bench

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Of course they need help and a better coach to ring ...but Melo made a wcf with a overrated coach and Jr smith as his #2 ...
Nash also made one with no one of Harden or Dwight's class ...
Dwight made Finals with nelson as his #2 and a weak bench
What made George Karl overrated? Melo hasn't done shit since leaving Denver.

Rogue
01-26-2014, 11:10 PM
The Lockets are a fake tough team without no offensive system, not to say a defensive system which has been absent in Toyota center since JVG left, but you can't simply blame it all on McHale imho. The team has won 2/3 of their games this season so far, which ain't bad by any means. And McHale definitely deserves some credit for making the Lockets a mid-table playoff team because having DH + an elite SG doesn't always guarantee such good results imho (see the 12-13 Lakers). But it's Lockets fans tradition to make a scapegoat of their franchise player or their head coach, or anyone that doesn't live inside a body of yellow skin.

LkrFan
01-27-2014, 02:53 PM

SAS (01-27-14):

”I don’t want Melo to leave, but I believe the Knicks should move him, because if your putting yourself in position for him to leave you for nothing like Dwight Howard leaving L.A., it’ll be like starting over. He’s non-committal and that’s the problem."

"You’re going to hear a lot about Chicago... it’s a viable possiblity, but a lot has to happen. They’d have to amnesty Boozer and get rid of Dunleavy Jr. to make room, plus you’re hoping Rose comes back healthy, and you’re hoping the relationship between Thibodeau and the Chicago front office (gets better and is viable).”

“Here’s the thing that leads to Melo staying in New York: New York cannot only give him $30 million more, but if he wants to win, you want to go to a large market. L.A. don’t look like they’re going to win anytime soon even if Kobe does come back, the Lakers have to fire Mike D’Antoni and look for a new head coach to come there, you have to work under Jim Buss which is a circus in itself so that’s problematic. If you’re Melo it may be best to stay in New York.”

“My point is I don’t know if anybody could be trusted to want to stay with the Knicks, because the New York Knicks are dysfunctional. When all you are is about making money, and you’re not about winning, and you haven’t won a championship in over 40+ years. That’s a problem that they’ve shown no ability to fix. And that’s where we are right now. It’s 50-50 what Melo is going to do."

"I’m still hearing Melo to L.A. I don’t summarily dismiss Chicago because it’s always possible and I don’t want to disrespect their (Yahoo!) report. But that’s not what I’m hearing. I’m still hearing L.A., and all I’ve been hearing is L.A.”

LISTEN SON (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=10359856)

djohn2oo8
01-27-2014, 03:07 PM
LISTEN SON (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=10359856)
:lol He also said the Nets were taking over NY

DPG21920
01-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Yahoo>SAS tbh.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2014, 06:21 PM
:lmao Cuckmelo being ordered by his wife to stay in NY:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10361206/la-la-anthony-says-carmelo-anthony-definitely-re-sign-new-york-knicks

Rogue
01-27-2014, 08:56 PM
It's really a hard choice to make imho. Both LA and NY are giant metropolises and the lifestyles in those two cities are similar, also similar are the competitive levels of the two teams. NY is the hometown of the world's most beautiful woman alive, while LA is the city where she works :depressed

Raven
01-27-2014, 09:21 PM

i agree, people still behave like the lockout&new cba never happened.