PDA

View Full Version : How do you handle GF..In this situation..Female Period related.

Pages : [1] 2

apalisoc_9
01-26-2014, 03:04 AM
So yeah I've been with my girl now for a quite some time...She apparently loves having sex during her period because it ups the feel and the pussy is far more sensitive according to her. Now, I love sex..Will have sex everyday if I can, but the one thing I can't stand is blood specially pussy blood..So I've rejected a few approaches.

Yesterday she was more than just dissapointed and pissed..She started crying saying she does everything I want her to do, but I can't even do a simple request..She's been really annoying the last 24 hours too..texting me and giving hints that our relationship might not work out in the future because I can't do a simple request..Saying it's not about sex, it's everything..I never do anything she wants..blah blah blah.

I might just give in, but I don't know.

DJR210
01-26-2014, 03:21 AM
Dude, throw on a rubber if you have to and lay her on a towel and hit that shit..as long as it ain't faucet flow you're good IMO. If it's your girl and not some skeezer, its fair game.

apalisoc_9
01-26-2014, 03:28 AM
Dude, throw on a rubber if you have to and lay her on a towel and hit that shit..as long as it ain't faucet flow you're good IMO. If it's your girl and not some skeezer, its fair game.

Man, I think deep inside I'm just legit worried I might not be able to get a boner.

Truth be told I already tried this with my ex, but my dick just starts to become soft..I think what happened to me when I was a kid ( lots of blood and rushed to ER) contributed heavily in what I feel like is a blood phobia..

TDMVPDPOY
01-26-2014, 03:31 AM
pics of said imaginary girlfriend or doesnt exist

apalisoc_9
01-26-2014, 03:34 AM
pics of said imaginary girlfriend or doesnt exist

Sorry.

Spurstalk is hostile Environment.

Never posting pics in this forum..I learned that from technique.

Reck
01-26-2014, 03:43 AM
Sorry.

Spurstalk is hostile Environment.

Never posting pics in this forum..I learned that from technique.

Not if she's hot.

LkrFan
01-26-2014, 03:50 AM
Not if she's hot.
:lol

Thebesteva
01-26-2014, 03:52 AM
Thats pretty gross dude. I know some girls feel hornier during that time while others are in miserable cramps and agony, however I wouldn't succumb to it. That gross feeling of a bloody dick and taking a shower with blood all over you, its just an image you wont forget.

apalisoc_9
01-26-2014, 03:56 AM
Not if she's hot.

She is.

Thats pretty gross dude. I know some girls feel hornier during that time while others are in miserable cramps and agony, however I wouldn't succumb to it. That gross feeling of a bloody dick and taking a shower with blood all over you, its just an image you wont forget.

sadly, I already have that image in my head..Probably one reason why i never want to do it ever again.

Reck
01-26-2014, 04:01 AM
Do it in the showers my dude.

Everybody wins.

Thebesteva
01-26-2014, 04:02 AM
She is.

sadly, I already have that image in my head..Probably one reason why i never want to do it ever again.

Yeah man, I had an ex like that too. She would get super horny during her thing, while others are usually in pain and feel ugly. I would call it blow job week but she always wanted me to fuck her with the lights off and she'd 'clean up the mess'. Never did it, never wanted to. The female period is one of the most disgusting things in the world.

I know its only the uterine lining and some tissue thats being expelled but the entire process is so gross. Believe it or not, humans are one of few animals that actually get a period. Dogs on the other hand have slight blood tingling which is from vulvar swelling during Estrus, but human females actually expel the lining of the uterus.

lefty
01-26-2014, 04:10 AM
Ask her how she reacted to that scene in The Shining, when the elevator doors open up.

Maybe she will understand

Thebesteva
01-26-2014, 04:29 AM
Ask her how she reacted to that scene in The Shining, when the elevator doors open up.

Maybe she will understand

Remember that faggot Lincoln? He posted once that he went down on his girl and she didnt know she was about to start her period and there was blood all over his face. I cant believe that fucker went through that. I'd have a hard time forgiving a girl for that.

TDMVPDPOY
01-26-2014, 05:14 AM
so no fkn pics?

Rogue
01-26-2014, 06:59 AM
maybe that's because humans all eat too well? In the wild nature, animals would have to work their asses off all day every day and still only get barely enough food for their stomachs (they would've died otherwise). I heard that if a bitch doesn't get enough food, her period stops but the bitch can still get pregnant (just like how it worked out in China during the 1960s imho)

Rogue
01-26-2014, 07:01 AM
But it's still a mystery why some bitches enjoy bloody sex so much, maybe it reminds them of their 1st nights?

Reck
01-26-2014, 07:11 AM
But it's still a mystery why some bitches enjoy bloody sex so much, maybe it reminds them of their 1st nights?

Gory sex.

It gives them a thrill of what it would be like to get raped, maybe?

TheRealCB
01-26-2014, 08:17 AM
Just do her man,nothing to worry about..It gets bloody after a while but just don't look down and you'll be fine.

CuckingFunt
01-26-2014, 08:47 AM
You get over yourself and do it.

Or you forfeit your right to ever complain when she won't do something you want. Ever.

Or you break up and find a girl as repulsed by period sex as you are.

These are your options.

cute_spursfan
01-26-2014, 09:03 AM
U gon' let sum bloody bitch run you and
giv u ultimatums? Yeaaaa, smells like a beta to me

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 09:43 AM
You get over yourself and do it.

Or you forfeit your right to ever complain when she won't do something you want. Ever.

Or you break up and find a girl as repulsed by period sex as you are.

These are your options.

Have you ever eaten bloody pussy?

ploto
01-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Do you really think that her uterine lining on your penis is any more gross than your semen in her mouth?

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 11:07 AM
U gon' let sum bloody bitch run you and
giv u ultimatums? Yeaaaa, smells like a beta to meWeird thread to break character tbh.

Wild Cobra
01-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Be a man. Have sex with her. It washes off.

thunderup
01-26-2014, 11:58 AM
:lol OP is a bitter Asian beta

leemajors
01-26-2014, 12:00 PM

Yup. Even better, just do it in the shower.

The Reckoning
01-26-2014, 12:22 PM
stop being a faggot and use a condom if you need to

Bulaien999
01-26-2014, 12:39 PM
She will eventually find someone willing to satisfy her needs, make it you. Tried it before, not that bad, just warmer.

DJR210
01-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Remember that faggot Lincoln? He posted once that he went down on his girl and she didnt know she was about to start her period and there was blood all over his face. I cant believe that fucker went through that. I'd have a hard time forgiving a girl for that.

LMAO, that sounds about right for Lincoln smh.

stop being a faggot and use a condom if you need to

Sound advice, tbh. You need to man up and hit that shit. Nobody is acting you to drink her period, just fuck her. If you want her to be happy, you gotta do it. She already gave you the ultimatum. I'll do it once in a good while with my girl, it's not that bad.

Weird thread to break character tbh.

:lmao Where's Koolaid_Man to give his thoughts on the PM sex with this now confirmed dude?

Spanklin
01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
So yeah I've been with my girl now for a quite some time...She apparently loves having sex during her period because it ups the feel and the pussy is far more sensitive according to her. Now, I love sex..Will have sex everyday if I can, but the one thing I can't stand is blood specially pussy blood..So I've rejected a few approaches.

Yesterday she was more than just dissapointed and pissed..She started crying saying she does everything I want her to do, but I can't even do a simple request..She's been really annoying the last 24 hours too..texting me and giving hints that our relationship might not work out in the future because I can't do a simple request..Saying it's not about sex, it's everything..I never do anything she wants..blah blah blah.

Please respond to the following survey questions so that we at WebMD can better assist you.

Do you feel unnaturally strong affection for an older, male sibling?
Did your father abuse you?
Did your grandfather abuse you?
Did you have erectile complications in gymn class?
Do you dream of being sent to prison?
Do you find yourself consuming excess time trying on jeans at Lucky Brand outlets?

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 02:20 PM
LMAO, that sounds about right for Lincoln smh.

Sound advice, tbh. You need to man up and hit that shit. Nobody is acting you to drink her period, just fuck her. If you want her to be happy, you gotta do it. She already gave you the ultimatum. I'll do it once in a good while with my girl, it's not that bad.

:lmao Where's Koolaid_Man to give his thoughts on the PM sex with this now confirmed dude?

Hash Tag: Obsessed

DJR210
01-26-2014, 02:22 PM
#pmsexwithdudesactingaswomenonline

spurraider21
01-26-2014, 04:34 PM
in these situations i restrict it to shower sex only, tbh

spurraider21
01-26-2014, 04:35 PM
one time my gf started her fucking period while we were doing the deed. so it was a surprise bloody mess. so much worse tbh

UZER
01-26-2014, 04:43 PM
Fuck that...no period sex for me. She can cry all she wants.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Fuck that...no period sex for me. She can cry all she wants.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-26-2014, 06:44 PM

Quit being a coward, take a shower with her, put a towel down, wear a jimmy if you are too scared and lay some pipe. Unless you completely lack empathy, you will see how much more she gets into it.

Now cunnilingus is a different matter. Eating placenta chunks is not the way to go.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Work on a compromise and try a Softcup. You're welcome.

UZER
01-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Quit being a coward, take a shower with her, put a towel down, wear a jimmy if you are too scared and lay some pipe. Unless you completely lack empathy, you will see how much more she gets into it.

Now cunnilingus is a different matter. Eating placenta chunks is not the way to go.

Quit being a coward. Just use mouth wash before and after cunnilingus.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Quit being a coward. Just use mouth wash before and after cunnilingus.

When you are fucking her you are not swallowing chunks of placenta. Conflating the two is asinine. When you break a girls hymen do you just stop? Bunch of squares and prudes around here.

I make mine clean me off in the bath afterwards. Good times.

UZER
01-26-2014, 07:18 PM
When you are fucking her you are not swallowing chunks of placenta. Conflating the two is asinine. When you break a girls hymen do you just stop? Bunch of squares and prudes around here.

I make mine clean me off in the bath afterwards. Good times.

To each his own.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Hell do it in the shower. That works too.

UZER
01-26-2014, 07:24 PM
I may budge with it in the shower. Covers the mess and smell. In the bed...no way in hell.

chunticakes
01-26-2014, 07:25 PM
i've done it, not a big deal imo...once you get past the period smell that is...

FuzzyLumpkins
01-26-2014, 07:26 PM
I may budge with it in the shower. Covers the mess and smell. In the bed...no way in hell.

Hey man I get it. It is messy and towels don't stay in place. Baths work well too. Buoyancy makes for interesting things you can do.

DMC
01-26-2014, 08:39 PM
Shit I swear they probably had a murder investigation in this one hotel in San Antonio after I left with this chinky bitch once...

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:44 PM
Shit I swear they probably had a murder investigation in this one hotel in San Antonio after I left with this chinky bitch once...

I just hope your dad forgave you... Hi Mom :lol

rascal
01-26-2014, 09:00 PM
When a girl starts giving you an ultimatum it is time to drop her and move on to another. An ultimatum today, then another one tomorrow, then another one the day after.

TDMVPDPOY
01-26-2014, 09:12 PM
fck her and slip it in the ass to clean it,

shit is good sterilizer for blood...then put it back into the vajayjay

spurraider21
01-26-2014, 10:23 PM
i've done it in a bed before, though it was by accident, it started sooner than she thought. half way through we just brought a towel and proceeded. i'm not a fan, but if the situation arrives its nothing a shower doesnt fix. if she knows she's on her period, just proceed in the shower

Rogue
01-26-2014, 10:40 PM
When a girl starts giving you an ultimatum it is time to drop her and move on to another. An ultimatum today, then another one tomorrow, then another one the day after.
truth bomb, imho...

Along with general information on life for young men,Leykis's 101 advice mostly consists of his principles of looking out foroneself. He argues that the institution of marriage is flawed and that family court (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_court) systems are often corrupt because DNAtesting after childbirth is not mandatory to prevent paternity fraud (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternity_fraud), andbecause courts have forced men to pay child support (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_support) even after DNA testing has establishedthat a man was not actually a child's father. Other examples of Leykis 101guidelines include never dating single mothers or co-workers; never cohabitingwith a woman; using birth control (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_control) during each sexual encounter; andimmediately ending a relationship if a woman issues an ultimatum.

BUMP
01-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Please respond to the following survey questions so that we at WebMD can better assist you.

Do you feel unnaturally strong affection for an older, male sibling?
Did your father abuse you?
Did your grandfather abuse you?
Did you have erectile complications in gymn class?
Do you dream of being sent to prison?
Do you find yourself consuming excess time trying on jeans at Lucky Brand outlets?

:lmao

unforeseen
01-27-2014, 06:17 AM
Gook from down under begging for fap material.

The Gemini Method
01-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Shower time--don't want none of the uterine lining spottin' up my 5 hunned thread count comforter from Target. On tha real.

FkLA
01-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Fuck her in the ass tbh.

RD2191
01-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Fuck her in the ass tbh.

KarmaKarma
01-27-2014, 03:32 PM
Do it in the showers my dude.

Everybody wins.

yes. !:downspin:

KarmaKarma
01-27-2014, 03:34 PM

yup. why not. :toast

KarmaKarma
01-27-2014, 03:39 PM
I don't mind period sex. i actually crave it most of the time tbh, only if he is my bf, and or we are exclusive.
just like Anal Sex, only if he is my bf and or we are exclusive and of course requirement that his penis is not greater than 7 inches. :lol

red flag though! that she would be upset over your period sex phobia. extreme. :wow

tlongII
01-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Nothing wrong with it. It's just messy.

Bill_Brasky
01-27-2014, 04:46 PM
You mean there's people that don't have period sex?

DMC
01-27-2014, 06:02 PM
I just hope your dad forgave you... Hi Mom :lol

It wasn't your mom. This time.

Big Empty
01-27-2014, 06:13 PM
Does her name start with a K? lol

apalisoc_9
01-27-2014, 10:39 PM

There's 4 in this thread alone.

I probably would, but I most likely can't. The last time I tried left me embarrassed.

Can't get a boner with all that blood.

Rogue
01-28-2014, 09:33 AM
4 people? Have you counted me bro? I don't have period sex of course, I don't have sex at all...

mrsmaalox
01-28-2014, 09:49 AM

I don't. The highly increased sensitivity makes it uncomfortable for me. But the few days right before my period is the best.

TDMVPDPOY
01-28-2014, 10:02 AM
I don't. The highly increased sensitivity makes it uncomfortable for me. But the few days right before my period is the best.

post the sex video or it didnt happen

Relevancy
01-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Tell her no, and if she complains somehow, tell her to go fuck herself. There's plenty of girls going around you know?

Xevious
01-28-2014, 02:39 PM

This. Lay a towel down, give it to her, then take a shower afterwards. Stop being a pussy.

FkLA
01-28-2014, 02:42 PM

Why do you enjoy coming off as a hoe on ST ?

mrsmaalox
01-28-2014, 03:28 PM

Why would I come off as a hoe for admitting that sex during my period is uncomfortable? That seems like more of a medical issue than a sexual one to me. Or is it your immature macho mijito opinion that as a woman I should not discuss my bodily function within a group of men who have chosen to discuss my bodily function? Do you think that because a "hoe" admits to having and enjoying sex, that a non-hoe should then pretend that she doesn't like it? I don't think any posters on this board are pretending they don't like sex, so why should I?

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 03:44 PM

:lol that's cold man...:lol

I do have to say sometimes you come across as a dude that dominates his woman...you sound like you don't put up with no shit...I think if you got mad enough you'd bitch slap her...am I wrong :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 03:45 PM
Why would I come off as a hoe for admitting that sex during my period is uncomfortable? That seems like more of a medical issue than a sexual one to me. Or is it your immature macho mijito opinion that as a woman I should not discuss my bodily function within a group of men who have chosen to discuss my bodily function? Do you think that because a "hoe" admits to having and enjoying sex, that a non-hoe should then pretend that she doesn't like it? I don't think any posters on this board are pretending they don't like sex, so why should I?

don't let him hurt your feelings Maalox....keep talking about your sex...:lol

FkLA
01-28-2014, 04:05 PM

Talk about it with your girls. Doing it with men is some attention seeking, hoe shit tbh. In my experience hitches that openly discuss sex amongst large groups of men are nasty ass hoes.

FkLA
01-28-2014, 04:09 PM
:lol that's cold man...:lol

I do have to say sometimes you come across as a dude that dominates his woman...you sound like you don't put up with no shit...I think if you got mad enough you'd bitch slap her...am I wrong :lol

Nah no hitting tbh. Hope you don't engage in that either.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Damn there are some insecure men on this board.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Talk about it with your girls. Doing it with men is some attention seeking, hoe shit tbh. In my experience hitches that openly discuss sex amongst large groups of men are nasty ass hoes.

come on LoveLA...that's not fair...her posting history doesn't lend itself to her being a NAH...give her a break...she may take shots at me but I think she's a nice lady

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Nah no hitting tbh. Hope you don't engage in that either.

I've never hit a woman nor have I been inclined to do so...but their are several scenarios in which I would...if I had kids and she was abusing them in some way...or if I caught her enaging in sexual intercourse with another dude in our crib...or she tried to poison me, or she tried to stab or shoot me...or she says sorry but I gave you 8 STD's...or she cleans out my bank account while I'm sleeping, then I would likely slap her into next week.

other than that I would never even think about hitting a woman...this song portays what I'd do:

-C3DpsLjoHQ

Relevancy
01-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Damn there are some insecure men on this board.No, some of us just dont put up with bitches attitudes. Females nowadays, except my sister who Is currently living a healthy marriage, pretty sure all of your sisters aren't though, dont value nice men anymore, I cant tell you enough how much I struggled to get pussy before, not until I showed my bad boy image that everything changed, treat a girl like who she is, an easy replacable object.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:30 PM
No, some of us just dont put up with bitches attitudes. Females nowadays, except my sister who Is currently living a healthy marriage, pretty sure all of your sisters aren't though, dont value nice men anymore, I cant tell you enough how much I struggled to get pussy before, not until I showed my bad boy image that everything changed, treat a girl like who she is, an easy replacable object.Exactly what I'm talking about.

McGusto55
01-28-2014, 04:31 PM
No way what if she starts to like if you eat her out..when's she on it..then tells you its not gonna work out ..then for every fucking thing you dnt wanna do ..it's not gonna work out ....fuck that..One thing Always leads to another. .drop her...my opinion

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:31 PM
No, some of us just dont put up with bitches attitudes. Females nowadays, except my sister who Is currently living a healthy marriage, pretty sure all of your sisters aren't though, dont value nice men anymore, I cant tell you enough how much I struggled to get pussy before, not until I showed my bad boy image that everything changed, treat a girl like who she is, an easy replacable object.

:lmao ^ glad you didn't pull a Chumper and turn to dick all together

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Relevancy - Now you see why brothas are gangsta....:lmao

The Gemini Method
01-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Niggas be afraid to earn they red wings, bruh. tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:38 PM
No way what if she starts to like if you eat her out..when's she on it..then tells you its not gonna work out ..then for every fucking thing you dnt wanna do ..it's not gonna work out ....fuck that..One thing Always leads to another. .drop her...my opinion

I've never come across a woman that wants you to eat her bloody snatch...I know guys that willing want to do it though...they buy tater tots to eat the girls out with when they have their period...they call it salty ketchup :lol and tbh only mexican guys seem to be willing to eat bloody snatch

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 04:41 PM

Same here. It's also in those days just before my cycle starts that I get the big jump in libido that many women experience throughout menstruation. In fact, the very notion of period sex is odd to me because of how decidedly un-in-the-mood I am during mine.

But, every woman is different. Sometimes that's when things are best and sex drive is highest. It ultimately comes down to the fact compromise is a part of any sexual relationship. You do the shit your partner likes because you know they like it. And your partner does the same.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:42 PM
The ignorance of dudes around here is understandable and expected; I'm surprised a lot of women haven't at least tried some of the products that would eliminate most of the problems.

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 04:44 PM

Then your experience is limited.

And your experience doesn't dictate anyone else's behavior.

leemajors
01-28-2014, 04:44 PM

Your window of experience is obviously quite narrow. The Catholic is strong in this one :lol

mrsmaalox
01-28-2014, 04:47 PM
The ignorance of dudes around here is understandable and expected; I'm surprised a lot of women haven't at least tried some of the products that would eliminate most of the problems.

You mean like a gun? :lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:50 PM
You mean like a gun? :lol:lol

I was referring to the Softcup I mentioned earlier. My last gf was using something similar -- can't remember the name but it was something assuring. I could feel it in there but no flow problems at all.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:51 PM

why you always sniffing around their pussies is hilarious to me given your homosexuality..but I guess it makes sense..a dude wants to a woman so he identifies with them..any time anyone says anything to these gals you get all bent out of shape over it :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:52 PM

I was referring to the Softcup I mentioned earlier. My last gf was using something similar -- can't remember the name but it was something assuring. I could feel it in there but no flow problems at all.

gf as in gay friend...you're a got dam liar..you ain't trynna touch no pussy

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
why you always sniffing around their pussies is hilarious to me given your homosexuality..but I guess it makes sense..a dude wants to a woman so he identifies with them..any time anyone says anything to these gals you get all bent out of shape over it :lolI am always amused at the ignorance and insecurity of the "men" on this board. Yours especially.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Same here. It's also in those days just before my cycle starts that I get the big jump in libido that many women experience throughout menstruation. In fact, the very notion of period sex is odd to me because of how decidedly un-in-the-mood I am during mine.

But, every woman is different. Sometimes that's when things are best and sex drive is highest. It ultimately comes down to the fact compromise is a part of any sexual relationship. You do the shit your partner likes because you know they like it. And your partner does the same.

I'm glad yall are in here talking about your pussies and periods....now can we get some ass hole talk?

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:54 PM
I am always amused at the ignorance and insecurity of the "men" on this board. Yours especially.

^ that's cuz you want to be a chic...real bad too :lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:54 PM
gf as in gay friend...you're a got dam liar..you ain't trynna touch no pussyThere would be no reason for a man to use such a device. Are you just angry because you didn't know about it?

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm glad yall are in here talking about your pussies and periods....now can we get some ass hole talk?That're pretty gay of you tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:56 PM
There would be no reason for a man to use such a device. Are you just angry because you didn't know about it?

ohh stop it dude...we all know you're a cum dumpster....it's too late to act straight...be yourself dude

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:57 PM
so Maalox since you're talking about your "girl" :lol is it ok if I ask how she's groomed?

mrsmaalox
01-28-2014, 04:57 PM

Ah. I actually have a box of those. While great for containing the fluid, my problem with it is still related to sensitivity---it was just too large and rigid (no pun ;)) to be tolerable.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Ah. I actually have a box of those. While great for containing the fluid, my problem with it is still related to sensitivity---it was just too large and rigid (no pun ;)) to be tolerable.Yeah, as was said, every woman is differrent.

so Maalox since you're talking about your "girl" :lol is it ok if I ask how she's groomed?Too late, you wanted to talk about assholes and you weren't specific about gender.

Ghey.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Ah. I actually have a box of those. While great for containing the fluid, my problem with it is still related to sensitivity---it was just too large and rigid (no pun ;)) to be tolerable.

^ stop lying we didn't have sex

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah, as was said, every woman is differrent.

Too late, you wanted to talk about assholes and you weren't specific about gender.

Ghey.

so tell me about your asshole Cum Dumpster :hat

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 05:06 PM
I'm glad yall are in here talking about your pussies and periods....now can we get some ass hole talk?

I didn't say anything about my pussy.

McGusto55
01-28-2014, 05:11 PM
I've never come across a woman that wants you to eat her bloody snatch...I know guys that willing want to do it though...they buy tater tots to eat the girls out with when they have their period...they call it salty ketchup :lol and tbh only mexican guys seem to be willing to eat bloody snatch

Wtf..never heard of that..Bloody ketchup. .lol..I had a friend when I was in H.S..that would eat his girl out during her period. .He said he liked the taste of fresh salmon. .Lmfao

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 05:13 PM
I didn't say anything about my pussy.

Just like you're a moral person because you always tell the person you're in a relationship with you want to fuck someone else and then you leave...but you never lie to them...:lol

I like you CF you are a laughing riot...:lmao

Relevancy
01-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Relevancy - Now you see why brothas are gangsta....:lmao
Crackers, beaners, and ******s, doesnt matter what you are, its a fact women see you as a wimp if you treat them politely, speaking from experience. Quite happy with how I treat my women today thb, i let them know whose in charged now.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Wtf..never heard of that..Bloody ketchup. .lol..I had a friend when I was in H.S..that would eat his girl out during her period. .He said he liked the taste of fresh salmon. .Lmfao

it's salty ketchup...but I like my salmon blood free with Capers and Asparagus :lol

FkLA
01-28-2014, 05:49 PM
I ain't even religious. But talking about sex amongst a bunch of men is attention seeking, hoe-ish behavior and I don't see how there's any way around it. There are still certain behaviors for males/females that are appropriate for each gender--this is one of them.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
I ain't even religious. But talking about sex amongst a bunch of men is attention seeking, hoe-ish behavior and I don't see how there's any way around it. There are still certain behaviors for males/females that are appropriate for each gender--this is one of them.

ok I concede the point...sorry Maalox :lol

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 06:00 PM

I disagree. Wholeheartedly.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:01 PM

you're a lesbian so of course you do

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:02 PM
I ain't even religious. But talking about sex amongst a bunch of men is attention seeking, hoe-ish behavior and I don't see how there's any way around it. There are still certain behaviors for males/females that are appropriate for each gender--this is one of them.:rolleyes You taking sociology at UTSA?

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 06:02 PM
you're a lesbian so of course you do

I'm not a lesbian.

And there are probably plenty of lesbians who would agree with FkLA.

KarmaKarma
01-28-2014, 06:10 PM

wrong. :nope

FkLA
01-28-2014, 06:10 PM

You seem to go out of your way to be as abnormal as possible so I'm not surprised tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm not a lesbian.

And there are probably plenty of lesbians who would agree with FkLA.

that's right..you're bi...I didn't know that lesbo's and Bi's call eating each out "giving head"....was talking to a Bi Lesbo friend the other day and she enlightened me...all this time I had no idea...:lol everyone wants to be male I guess

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:12 PM
You seem to go out of your way to be as abnormal as possible so I'm not surprised tbh.

:lmao you're in rare form

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 06:21 PM

Go out of my way? I just live my life how I live it.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:22 PM
Go out of my way? I just live my life how I live it.Admit it. You're just trying to impress UTSA sociology students.

Busted.

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 06:23 PM
that's right..you're bi...I didn't know that lesbo's and Bi's call eating each out "giving head"....was talking to a Bi Lesbo friend the other day and she enlightened me...all this time I had no idea...:lol everyone wants to be male I guess

You're stupid.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Admit it. You're just trying to impress UTSA sociology students.

Busted.

there you go again....sniffing around the edges..I bet you hate FKLA now? :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:25 PM
You're stupid.

and you're hot babe...but I am right aren't I?

FkLA
01-28-2014, 06:26 PM
:lol thinking FkLA would ever get a worthless B.A.

FkLA
01-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Go out of my way? I just live my life how I live it.

You can't tell me it's all coincidence that you are abnormal in so many aspects of life? Well you could but I wouldnt believe you tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:29 PM
there you go again....sniffing around the edges..I bet you hate FKLA now? :lolI don't hate anyone here. Some are sillier than others.

lol sniffing -- now you think I'm not gay. I can't tell if you are envious of me or her.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:30 PM
You can't tell me it's all coincidence that you are abnormal in so many aspects of life? Well you could but I wouldnt believe you tbh.Does women's talking about sex around you make you uncomfortable?

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 06:30 PM
but I am right aren't I?

That all "bi lesbos" say the same things or want the same things? No.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I don't hate anyone here. Some are sillier than others.

lol sniffing -- now you think I'm not gay. I can't tell if you are envious of me or her.

ohh no you misunderstand...you're very much gay...I think you're in full blown audition / similar to porn casting to become a woman :lol....I think CF and Maalox approves of you...so as a Keeper of Bitches I hereby Knight you into the female bitch fraternity :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Does women's talking about sex around you make you uncomfortable?

the audition :lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:33 PM
ohh no you misunderstand...you're very much gay...I think you're in full blown audition / similar to porn casting to become a woman :lol....I think CF and Maalox approves of you...so as a Keeper of Bitches I hereby Knight you into the female bitch fraternity :lolIt's telling that you know less about woman than you do about gays.

But you really don't know anything about gays.

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 06:33 PM
You can't tell me it's all coincidence that you are abnormal in so many aspects of life? Well you could but I wouldnt believe you tbh.

Do you go out of your way to be normal in so many aspects of life? Would you fall into an uncontrollable spiral of abnormality if not for your efforts?

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
the audition :lolWell, we know you are uncomfortable because CF humiliated you. I need another take.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:36 PM
It's telling that you know less about woman than you do about gays.

But you really don't know anything about gays.

^ I don't so enlighten me friend you're the expert here :lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:37 PM
^ I don't so enlighten me friend you're the expert here :lolNo, please tell us all you know about the auditioning process you have been through.

Were you rejected then too?

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Well, we know you are uncomfortable because CF humiliated you. I need another take.

:lol did she? maybe if I was a loser in real life...but you and her combined can't enjoy the things I do....now continue to entertain me :lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 06:40 PM
:lol did she?Since your resulting meltdown has shown no signes of abating, yes.

Definitely.

Made you join an e-gang.

UZER
01-28-2014, 08:01 PM

Period pics or it didn't happen

FkLA
01-28-2014, 09:39 PM
Does women's talking about sex around you make you uncomfortable?

No, just makes me think less of them tbh.

Do you go out of your way to be normal in so many aspects of life? Would you fall into an uncontrollable spiral of abnormality if not for your efforts?

Not the same. They're called normal for a reason tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2014, 09:41 PM
No, just makes me think less of them tbh.
Why should they be excluded from a conversation essentially about their bodies?

FkLA
01-28-2014, 09:48 PM
It's just not a good look tbh. Besides the question was for men.

Rogue
01-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Agree, there're virgin guys on this board who pretend to have had sex, but not the other way around.

xmas1997
01-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Agree, there're virgin guys on this board who pretend to have had sex, but not the other way around.

And those are the ones who need the ego boost so they post the most about it. We all know who they are, and so do they.

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 10:27 PM

The question was asked by a man, but he placed no limits on the respondents.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2014, 11:21 PM
I take two things out of this

1) chump and cuck are chomping that hook hard.
2) Capri really wants chump to be gay. It's like he is trying to will into reality.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 12:24 AM
You can't see anyone here.

DJR210
01-29-2014, 02:07 AM

Whats in God's name is a soft cup?!?!

DJR210
01-29-2014, 02:09 AM
Period pics or it didn't happen

Taking one out of the SBM playbook for that one..

:rollin :rollin :rollin

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 02:10 AM
If only there were some way to search for a definition using words on a computer.

DJR210
01-29-2014, 02:12 AM
If only there were some way to search for a definition using words on a computer.

Indeed.

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 10:44 AM

http://softcup.com/sites/default/files/u9/2ReusableSoftcup_BoxandCup_ClippedOnWhite_rgb_redu ced_0H3J4179_opt.jpg

Apparently it works for some women. It's quite large, and to insert/remove it you need to be able to insert 2 fingers all the way in with it; that ring is flexible but rigid----I was just completely uncomfortable the entire experience. Removing it is pretty terrible too----fingers all the way in again to grasp it, it's wet and slippery, full of liquid---BIG mess getting it out. But to contain the period it works real well, and it could be the solution for a lot of the posters here.

Bill_Brasky
01-29-2014, 10:59 AM
Or you're a fag who's grossed out at the thought of a naked woman.

Relevancy
01-29-2014, 10:59 AM
^^ Yuck, thank you for that powerful imagery mrsmaalox, my bread and coffee appreciated.

thunderup
01-29-2014, 11:05 AM
Or you're a fag who's grossed out at the thought of a naked woman.
No you piece of shit faggot, he's just saying that the post-menopausal hag posting about sexual experiences is a bit hoe-ish and indicative of a whore. Big Dog doesn't tolerate hoes and whores. He straightens them out.

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 11:14 AM
You know that adage that you learn something new every day? Well, its 8:15 my time and I've learned all I ever wanted to about 'soft cups' thanks to Mrsmaalox. I did not know those things existed. The More You Know!

Bill_Brasky
01-29-2014, 11:24 AM
No you piece of shit faggot, he's just saying that the post-menopausal hag posting about sexual experiences is a bit hoe-ish and indicative of a whore. Big Dog doesn't tolerate hoes and whores. He straightens them out.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 11:29 AM
People don't see anything wrong with Women discussing sex with strange men? or Men in general?

I would understand if it's the interwebs and there is the luxury of animosity..

But do women think that men just think of the conversation when they talk about their Vagina?

Pretty fucked up...

Going to have to side with the methhead anf FKLA here.

DisAsTerBot
01-29-2014, 11:31 AM
so many little boys in here

Bill_Brasky
01-29-2014, 11:33 AM
But....you started the thread....and it is about vaginas.....bloody ones.

leemajors
01-29-2014, 11:35 AM
People don't see anything wrong with Women discussing sex with strange men? or Men in general?

But do women think that men just think of the conversation when they talk about their Vagina?

Pretty fucked up...

Yeah, not talking about sex via the Christian tradition has really made the world a better place. Keep up the shaming and we'll soon be in paradise.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 11:36 AM
But....you started the thread....and it is about vaginas.....bloody ones.

yeah I think it's perfectly fine online...But seems like, FKLA and the women of ST are talking about IRL conversations.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Yeah, not talking about sex via the Christian tradition has really made the world a better place. Keep up the shaming and we'll soon be in paradise.

yeah because Chrisitiany developed our want to fuck bitches whenever bitches start talking about sex :rolleyes

DisAsTerBot
01-29-2014, 11:40 AM
lol at the little boys in here who feel insecure when women talk about sex

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 11:41 AM
yeah because Chrisitiany developed our want to fuck bitches whenever bitches start talking about sex :rolleyes

So you automatically want to bang a breezy when they discuss sex? No matter the attraction level you have to her/hers?

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 11:43 AM

And how do you, or anyone else here, know anything about my state of menopause? And how exactly is what I have posted anything about my sexual experiences? You think inserting a tampon is a sexual experience? And you think only whores use products to contain their periods? Go ask your mom :rolleyes

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 11:47 AM
You know that adage that you learn something new every day? Well, its 8:15 my time and I've learned all I ever wanted to about 'soft cups' thanks to Mrsmaalox. I did not know those things existed. The More You Know!

My BS and MS in Nursing and specialty in Patient Education benefits someone every day :toast

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 11:48 AM
And how do you, or anyone else here, know anything about my state of menopause? And how exactly is what I have posted anything about my sexual experiences? You think inserting a tampon is a sexual experience? And you think only whores use products to contain their periods? Go ask your mom :rolleyes

You have to understand that meth tends to destroy any common sense in a person.

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 11:52 AM
My BS and MS in Nursing and specialty in Patient Education benefits someone every day :toast

Oh nice! MS in Nursing--are you a NP? Or a CRNA? I have a few friends that are nurses. It's a big profession out here.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 12:01 PM

Some people really can't get any IRL

thunderup
01-29-2014, 12:04 PM

Some people really can't get any IRL
:lol yeah like that faggot Gemini

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Oh nice! MS in Nursing--are you a NP? Or a CRNA? I have a few friends that are nurses. It's a big profession out here.

No I'm not that ambitious :lol I'm CCRN.

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 12:11 PM
No I'm not that ambitious :lol I'm CCRN.

Critical Care is still a good place to be. Props.

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 12:12 PM

Pretty fucked up...

Anonymity.

And, you're right. We should just wait in silence while the men folk talk about our vaginas for us.

Bill_Brasky
01-29-2014, 12:17 PM
yeah I think it's perfectly fine online...But seems like, FKLA and the women of ST are talking about IRL conversations.

You see son.....people have these things called experiences. Sometimes they like to socialize and talk about these experiences. Sometimes these experiences are sexual in nature and something your little baby ears can't stand hearing. You need to just ignore those conversations until you're old enough to understand them and be comfortable with yourself.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 12:44 PM
lol "men" terrified of women's sexuality.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 12:52 PM
Oh shut up fags. If anything y'all are the little pussies for defending and glorifying these type of women. Doesn't make me any less of a man bc I expect more out of a woman. No wonder divorce rates are through the roof with bitch niggas like y'all running around and white knighting nasty ass hoes tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 12:56 PM
Oh shut up fags. If anything y'all are the little pussies for defending and glorifying these type of women. Doesn't make me any less of a man bc I expect more out of a woman. No wonder divorce rates are through the roof with bitch niggas like y'all running around and white knighting nasty ass hoes tbh.Actually you are expecting much less of a woman tbh, Anything more frightens you.

leemajors
01-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Oh shut up fags. If anything y'all are the little pussies for defending and glorifying these type of women. Doesn't make me any less of a man bc I expect more out of a woman. No wonder divorce rates are through the roof with bitch niggas like y'all running around and white knighting nasty ass hoes tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cggi9STVWDs

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Doesn't make me any less of a man

Yeah. It does.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:02 PM
So now not minding women's discussing their bodies causes divorce?

lol

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Frightened of what, you think I havent fucked a nasty hoe before? They don't frighten me and in my younger years I was actually very fond of them...it's quite sad that you losers continue to glorify them even well into adulthood. Like I said no wonder divorce rates are through the roof with dummies like y'all.

djohn2oo8
01-29-2014, 01:06 PM
mrsmaalox going HAM on Big Dog Mitchell.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:06 PM
So now not minding women's discussing their bodies causes divorce?

lol

No but the hoe-ish behaviors that accompany that woman do.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Yeah. It does.

No.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Frightened of what, you think I havent fucked a nasty hoe before?I'm beginning to think you've never fucked anyone before.
They don't frighten me and in my younger years I was actually very fond of them...it's quite sad that you losers continue to glorify them even well into adulthood. Like I said no wonder divorce rates are through the roof with dummies like y'all.

No but the hoe-ish behaviors that accompany that woman do.What behaviors?

Having sex?

With men?

Are you marrying a virgin?

DisAsTerBot
01-29-2014, 01:14 PM
talking about sex is a hoe-ish behavior?? :rollin

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:16 PM
You can think what you want, Chumpie.

And sure depending on the number and circumstances that can be unacceptable. There are signs even before that you got a hoe on your hands though, and openly talking about sex with large groups of men is up there tbh.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:18 PM
talking about sex is a hoe-ish behavior?? :rollin

With large groups of men, absolutely. Youre really naive enough to think that hoe is doing it for any other reason than to draw attention to herself? It's the audience that makes it hoe-ish not the act itself.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:19 PM

And sure depending on the number and circumstances that can be unacceptable. There are signs even before that you got a hoe on your hands though, and openly talking about sex with large groups of men is up there tbh.Large groups? Like a school assembly?

Who does that?

Why are large groups of men talking about sex around women? What kind of hoes are they?

You'll need to give examples of this scandalous behavior that is breaking up marriages nationwide. As it is, you sound like you're just making shit up.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Large groups?

Who does that?

Why are large groups of men talking about sex around women? What kind of hoes are they?

mrsmaloox does that and men can't be hoes.

DisAsTerBot
01-29-2014, 01:22 PM
wow. you're insecurity is blinding.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:24 PM
mrsmaloox doesThis is an anonymous message board.

You are proving men can be idiots.

You're terrified of a woman's talking about sex on an anonymous message board.

:cry "mrsmaalox is destroying marriage by saying she doesn't like having sex during her period!" :cry

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 01:24 PM

And sure depending on the number and circumstances that can be unacceptable. There are signs even before that you got a hoe on your hands though, and openly talking about sex with large groups of men is up there tbh.

You got 2 things wrong here mijito..... One, I wasn't talking about sex, I was talking about a product used for a biological function---not unlike how you use toilet paper. If you think that can be sexually titillating in any way, then you are the one with the problem not me. And two, I wasn't talking to a large group of men---just a few men and LOTS of little boys.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:26 PM
*your

You can call it what you want I prefer to think of it as being a smart man. There are plenty of decent women with whom one can explore their sexuality. No need to settle for hoes imho.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Seriously, how does talking about not having sex make someone a hoe?

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:29 PM
*your

You can call it what you want I prefer to think of it as being a smart man. There are plenty of decent women with whom one can explore their sexuality. No need to settle for hoes imho.So far the only definition you have of hoe is a woman who posts about menstruation products on an anonymous message board, which you claim leads to divorce.

And she has been married for quite some time.

That is not being a smart man.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:32 PM
This is an anonymous message board.

You are proving men can be idiots.

You're terrified of a woman's talking about sex on an anonymous message board.

:cry "mrsmaalox is destroying marriage by saying she doesn't like having sex during her period!" :cry

You're being stupid. I ain't terrified of nothing I'm just calling a hoe a hoe.

You got 2 things wrong here mijito..... One, I wasn't talking about sex, I was talking about a product used for a biological function---not unlike how you use toilet paper. If you think that can be sexually titillating in any way, then you are the one with the problem not me. And two, I wasn't talking to a large group of men---just a few men and LOTS of little boys.

You are an attention seeking little hoe, end of story. Most threads you go into you try to make some provocative post. Don't make me quote some of your other crap tbh. Most losers, especially on a message board, will eat that shit up but not me you old hoe.

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 01:34 PM
The insanity...

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:34 PM
You're being stupid. I ain't terrified of nothing I'm just calling a hoe a hoe.You're insecure and afraid of women. It's OK.

Lots of men are.

You are an attention seeking little hoe, end of story. Most threads you go into you try to make some provocative post. Don't make me quote some of your other crap tbh. Most losers, especially on a message board, will eat that shit up but not me you old hoe.Yeah, go ahead and post them, and prove how they are causing divorce.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:35 PM
I got a woman by my side. A good one. What do you got ?

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:37 PM
I got a woman by my side. A good one. What do you got ?You think you are the only man in the world who has a woman in his life?

lolutsa

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:39 PM
You think you are the only man in the world who has a woman in his life?

lolutsa

Not at all. But I'm pretty certain the dude that's claiming I'm afraid of women doesn't have one.

GoodOdor
01-29-2014, 01:40 PM
You have to understand, FklA is a be@ner - it's a cultural thing. Any women in his family usually marry by 20 and pop about 5-7 kids. If his sister fucked
someone the family disapproved off, he'd probably have to do an honor killing tbh.

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 01:41 PM
You are an attention seeking little hoe, end of story. Most threads you go into you try to make some provocative post. Don't make me quote some of your other crap tbh. Most losers, especially on a message board, will eat that shit up but not me you old hoe.

Oh damn I'm crushed! And you are the one I wanted attention from; so sad my old tricks don't work on real manly men like you :cry :cry

LOL "don't make me post"----what are you, my dad? :lol

btw, I've never denied being an attention whore :toast

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Not at all. But I'm pretty certain the dude that's claiming I'm afraid of women doesn't have one.lol "pretty certain"

People are "pretty certain" they found my picture on FB too.

And why did you change the subject when you were asked to prove how maalox's posts sre destroying marriage?

That was your claim too -- or are you just "pretty certain" about that?

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 01:44 PM
I got a woman by my side. A good one. What do you got ?

Sad that "good" and "smart" don't necessarily go together huh?

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:45 PM
Sad that "good" and "smart" don't necessarily go together huh?Quit destroying marriage, "hoe"!

Trill Clinton
01-29-2014, 01:45 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/riup6u.jpg

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:46 PM
Oh damn I'm crushed! And you are the one I wanted attention from; so sad my old tricks don't work on real manly men like you :cry :cry

LOL "don't make me post"----what are you, my dad? :lol

btw, I've never denied being an attention whore :toast

Oh ok, so you admit to seeking attention through hoe-ish methods. Glad we got that out of the way. Don't worry though there's still plenty of white knights that will defend your honor regardless.

lol "pretty certain"

People are "pretty certain" they found my picture on FB too.

And why did you change the subject when you were asked to prove how maalox's posts sre destroying marriage?

That was your claim too -- or are you just "pretty certain" about that?

Do you got a woman then ?

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Sad that "good" and "smart" don't necessarily go together huh?

Good, smart and beautiful actually aka ten times the woman you are.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Do you got a woman then ?First explain why you are trying to change the subject from your "maalox destroys marriage" claim, then i will be happy to answer.

We need to know why you are running away from that.

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 01:52 PM
Good, smart and beautiful actually aka ten times the woman you are.

Because she doesn't discuss sex? You must be dating your mom :lol Ay, mijo.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 01:53 PM
First explain why you are trying to change the subject from your "maalox destroys marriage" claim, then i will be happy to answer.

We need to know why you are running away from that.

You won't fit inside a telescope. LOL.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Why do you always make up stupid things? I never said she is personally responsible for killing marriage. I said males accepting and glorifying hoe-ish behavior is a big contributor. "Oh get with the times women can be just like men now", yeah nigga it's no wonder we live in a time where marriage is dying.

Now answer my question.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
You won't fit inside a telescope. LOL.

Still funny, even out of context although an "inside" joke, no pun intended.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Because she doesn't discuss sex? You must be dating your mom :lol Ay, mijo.

She discusses sex with me, her friends or any other appropriate audience. Not with other groups of men for the purpose of gaining attention though. Why do you seek other men's attention in the first place ?

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Why do you always make up stupid things? I never said she is personally responsible for killing marriage. I said males accepting and glorifying hoe-ish behavior is a big contributor. "Oh get with the times women can be just like men now", yeah nigga it's no wonder we live in a time where marriage is dying.

Now answer my question.Men can't talk about menstruation products they use -- well, maybe you can.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 01:59 PM
She discusses sex with me, her friends or any other appropriate audience. Not with other groups of men for the purpose of gaining attention though. How do you know?

She could post on a message board about her period!

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 02:00 PM
She discusses sex with me, her friends or any other appropriate audience. Not with other groups of men for the purpose of gaining attention though. Why do you seek other men's attention in the first place ?

Curious question that I doubt she will give a decent answer to, knowing the way she replies to things.

mrsmaalox
01-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Oh ok, so you admit to seeking attention through hoe-ish methods. Glad we got that out of the way. Don't worry though there's still plenty of white knights that will defend your honor regardless.

You call it hoe-ish methods----I call it participating in an online conversation and sharing my experiences on the subject.

leemajors
01-29-2014, 02:02 PM

What would you do if she did?

FkLA
01-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Men can't talk about menstruation products they use -- well, maybe you can.

I'll take that as a no.

How do you know?

She could post on a message board about her period!

You get to know your woman over the years, son. When you grow up you'll know what I mean.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 02:07 PM
What would you do if she did?

What would you do if your aunt had a penis ?

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 02:09 PM

if she was hot and sterile, I'd probably put her in my ass while I fuck your mom

leemajors
01-29-2014, 02:10 PM

I would call her uncle.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 02:12 PM
You call it hoe-ish methods----I call it participating in an online conversation and sharing my experiences on the subject.

Makes sense to me.
Glad to see some rational responses out of you rather than your usual trollish responses.
I applaud you.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 02:13 PM
I would call her uncle.

I would call my girl a hoe.

rascal
01-29-2014, 02:45 PM
Not at all. But I'm pretty certain the dude that's claiming I'm afraid of women doesn't have one.

Maybe he doesn't want one.

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 02:45 PM
men can't be hoes.

Not even for saying "penis" in mixed company?

rascal
01-29-2014, 02:46 PM
I would call my girl a hoe.

You are now calling your girl a hoe. lol

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 02:48 PM

Pretty sure this means your posts give FkLA feels, maalox.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Pretty sure this means your posts give FkLA feels, maalox.

What do you mean by feels ?

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 03:58 PM
What do you mean by feels ?

If you're so convinced that maalox is intentionally trying to titillate by discussing female bodily functions in a group of men, it seems likely because there is something you yourself find inherently titillating about the subject.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 04:03 PM
If you're so convinced that maalox is intentionally trying to titillate by discussing female bodily functions in a group of men, it seems likely because there is something you yourself find inherently titillating about the subject.

wow. I think you would like me.

The Reckoning
01-29-2014, 04:09 PM
i'm a slut

FkLA
01-29-2014, 04:36 PM

Nah but it does lmk that the chick is easy which may be titillating. Men like hoes thats no secret.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 04:47 PM
Especially you.

:cry but not my gf now :cry

hehateme
01-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Nah but it does lmk that the chick is easy which may be titillating. Men like hoes thats no secret.

Why the fuck do you keep referring to her as a garden tool? Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Why the fuck do you keep referring to her as a garden tool? Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

lolutsa

FkLA
01-29-2014, 04:54 PM
ho/hoe same shit you know what I mean so quit being a fag, white knight

FkLA
01-29-2014, 04:55 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoe

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 04:56 PM
lolutsadictionary.com

hehateme
01-29-2014, 05:10 PM
ho/hoe same shit you know what I mean so quit being a fag, white knight

You can't even properly diss someone on a message board you fucking tard. I know chump keeps saying shit about you being from utsa but I bet your ass graduated bottom of the class at Devry or some shit.

hehateme
01-29-2014, 05:13 PM
and :lmao at the urban dictionary bullshit...you ever heard of merriam webster you stupid fuck? why don't you take a peek over there and then come back here...

FkLA
01-29-2014, 05:33 PM
It's slang dipshit. God forbid I don't use the correct spelling. You didn't capitalize some words you must be a dumbass that graduated at the bottom of your class !!

What a sorry faggot tbh.

FkLA
01-29-2014, 05:43 PM
:lol are you that guy that got angry that one time bc I called you an irrelevant scrub? if so it makes sense now tbh.

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 06:43 PM

See? Feels.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 06:49 PM
Inane

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 10:59 PM
It's funny how this guy with almost 90k post talk about Sexual experience :lol

Scenario

Mrsmaalox: Yeah, i fucked this guys brains out one night...Lol my sloopy old vagina did the trick.

Mrsmaalox expects guy A to respond

Chumpdumber: makes a conversation..hides is boner under his dirty ass underwear..

Yeah It's totally normal to talk about vaginas with men and expect not to get a sexual response...

The faggots in here :lmao

trying to be Mr nice guy :lol