PDA

View Full Version : Cops are scum

Thebesteva
01-26-2014, 03:18 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/justice/north-carolina-teen-killed/?iref=obinsite

Parents called the cops to help them with their 5'3 100 lb son who was having an schizo episode. He was holding a screwdriver, and 3 different cops from 3 different departments arrive at the scene. The kid calms down allegedly, and the police easily take him down with tazers. When he's on the ground, 1 cop says,"I dont have time for this" and shoots him in the chest.

Very sad stuff.

I just dont see how this can happen, the kids not black, he had alot to live for.

DJR210
01-26-2014, 03:23 AM
:lol at "the kids not black"

Thebesteva
01-26-2014, 03:37 AM
:lol at "the kids not black"

Its the truth, I think George Zimmerman was a wanna be cop and all but its not like he killed a good kid with a lot to live for. The iconic 'skittles' thing was only because he wanted to make sizzurp. The FBI found emails where he stated he was a fan of 'lean' aka sizzurp aka promethazine. Does that mean he deserves to die? No. Does it make it funny. Yes

Rogue
01-26-2014, 06:50 AM
cops are just thugs in uniform, told you guys that a million times imho. really sad story it really is, and it doesn't matter if the kid was black or not. Cops just dare to fuck with minor criminals and INNOCENT people, and if someone called 911 telling them there was a gun fight or robbery something, they wouldn't show until the criminals had already fled away imho.

Reck
01-26-2014, 07:24 AM
And this is why you should film ANYTHING when a cop is present.

Most often than not they will do something incredibly stupid and unlawful.

Use your iPhone camera kids..

Wild Cobra
01-26-2014, 10:58 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/justice/north-carolina-teen-killed/?iref=obinsite

Parents called the cops to help them with their 5'3 100 lb son who was having an schizo episode. He was holding a screwdriver, and 3 different cops from 3 different departments arrive at the scene. The kid calms down allegedly, and the police easily take him down with tazers. When he's on the ground, 1 cop says,"I dont have time for this" and shoots him in the chest.

Very sad stuff.

I just dont see how this can happen, the kids not black, he had alot to live for.
Cops aren't as racist as people thing. They are simply thugs, and anyone who gives them reason to hurt or kill...

xmas1997
01-26-2014, 01:14 PM
Cops in California are both IMHO.

mouse
01-26-2014, 02:10 PM
cops are just thugs in uniform,

Who else are you going to call when the out of uniform thugs arrive? For every bad cop there are at least 50 good cops I don't blame the asshole with the badge, I have to blame the person who hired him.... and the asshole that didn't train him properly.

If some lame solderer in Iraq rapes a young boy I don't begin to criticize the 82nd airborne or the Navy seals. Don't forget about the cop who shot Jose Guerra four times for being drunk.

dZSHryeKu4A

and that shooting was done by a veteran Cop? Joe Guerra my cousin was the father in the video talking about his son Jose Guerra I have more motivation than most to be critical about Cops.

But I try and look at the whole pie chart.

mouse
01-26-2014, 02:20 PM
And this is why you should film ANYTHING when a cop is present.

Most often than not they will do something incredibly stupid and unlawful.

Use your iPhone camera kids..

Man faces life in prison for filming cops
http://rt.com/usa/alexjones-prison-cops-allison/

Texas Man Arrested For Filming Cop
http://www.infowars.com/texas-man-arrested-for-filming-cop/
TlWvQTedFcA

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 02:24 PM
Cops aren't as racist as people thing. They are simply thugs, and anyone who gives them reason to hurt or kill...

:sleep que the mentality that slavery is cool....while everyone and their mama's know the KKK infiltrated the police force decades ago..and still do today...white folks are starting to bear some of the brunt of the KKK beatings and injustice because you aren't one of them and so now you want to recognize them as "thugs" while we (blacks) recognize them for what they really are...

you guys a pitiful dawg...:lol

Reck
01-26-2014, 02:59 PM
Man faces life in prison for filming cops
http://rt.com/usa/alexjones-prison-cops-allison/

Texas Man Arrested For Filming Cop
http://www.infowars.com/texas-man-arrested-for-filming-cop/
TlWvQTedFcA

Well that's not going to stick.

As far as I know there isn't any laws that prevent you from filming in your own premises.

This is a case of two corrupt cops trying to hide whatever shit they were doing.

Just adds to the thread title of them being scum.

Katherine Robinson
01-26-2014, 03:06 PM
The police will inherently have bad apples because they are humans with power. This is seen in politics, executives in corporations and school systems. Police are a necessary evil, though, because us humans cannot truly form a utopia unless there was a massive effort to cleanse civilization.

mouse
01-26-2014, 03:13 PM
Well that's not going to stick.

As far as I know there isn't any laws that prevent you from filming in your own premises.

This is a case of two corrupt cops trying to hide whatever shit they were doing.

Just adds to the thread title of them being scum.

Are you talking from a personal or legal view?

And have you ever seen a video of a cop saving a baby from a drunk father with a knife at it's throat? have you ever seen a cop being shot for trying to stop a crime?

I'm not talking about the Steroid induced wannabee trigger happy Cops that go around abusing authority (they are assholes) I'm talking about real Cops

Reck
01-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Are you talking from a personal or legal view?

And have you ever seen a video of a cop saving a baby from a drunk father with a knife at it's throat? have you ever seen a cop being shot for trying to stop a crime?

I'm not talking about the Steroid induced wannabee trigger happy Cops that go around abusing authority (they are assholes) I'm talking about real Cops

Legal view.

This has nothing to do with honest or bad cop. 75 years for turning on your phone is retarded.

Its akin to the idiot people who try to sue for billions of dollars because they hurt their wrist on someone else property and so on.

For every good cop there are 5 bad ones.

FkLA
01-26-2014, 03:19 PM
mouse is speaking the truff tbh

I dislike asshole cops and especially the fatass Constables aka SAPD rejects but there are plenty of good cops out there that put their ass on the line for us. I'm pretty sure there are more stories of cops diyingin the line of duty serving us than there are stories like these.

Katherine Robinson
01-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Legal view.

This has nothing to do with honest or bad cop. 75 years for turning on your phone is retarded.

Its akin to the idiot people who try to sue for billions of dollars because they hurt their wrist on someone else property and so on.

For every good cop there are 5 bad ones.

Then you are saying the Police in Mexico or Brazil are as bad as the US police?

You are very spoiled to live in a country where the police, in general, show a lot of restraint and actually enforce the laws. In a country with 300,000,000 people, an astronomical amount of people to police when you consider the populations of Germany, France, etc. The if 80% of police were corrupt, you would be shot for arguing with a cop about a traffic ticket. These are 950,000 officers in this country, consider it.

Reck
01-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Then you are saying the Police in Mexico or Brazil are as bad as the US police?

You are very spoiled to live in a country where the police, in general, show a lot of restraint and actually enforce the laws. In a country with 300,000,000 people, an astronomical amount of people to police when you consider the populations of Germany, France, etc. The if 80% of police were corrupt, you would be shot for arguing with a cop about a traffic ticket. These are 950,000 officers in this country, consider it.

Being bad doesn't mean you're gonna get shot in my book.

Bad as in they bend the rules to suit their cause.

I mean in many cases you do get shot but in the bigger scope of things. When it comes to you and the police, they usually get the better of you somehow.

mouse
01-26-2014, 04:09 PM
[MENTION=220]

I dislike asshole cops and especially the fatass Constables

:lmao

mouse
01-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Legal view.

I agree.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-26-2014, 06:40 PM

You don't think your racist, backwards fuck.

Katherine Robinson
01-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Being bad doesn't mean you're gonna get shot in my book.

Bad as in they bend the rules to suit their cause.

I mean in many cases you do get shot but in the bigger scope of things. When it comes to you and the police, they usually get the better of you somehow.

Most of these "bending the rules" cases are cops not giving you leniency. Most of the whiners are genuine law-breakers. Afterall, we're spoiled in this country and cry of things don't go our way.

redzero
01-26-2014, 09:24 PM
Who else are you going to call when the out of uniform thugs arrive? For every bad cop there are at least 50 good cops I don't blame the asshole with the badge, I have to blame the person who hired him.... and the asshole that didn't train him properly.

If some lame solderer in Iraq rapes a young boy I don't begin to criticize the 82nd airborne or the Navy seals. Don't forget about the cop who shot Jose Guerra four times for being drunk.

dZSHryeKu4A

and that shooting was done by a veteran Cop? Joe Guerra my cousin was the father in the video talking about his son Jose Guerra I have more motivation than most to be critical about Cops.

But I try and look at the whole pie chart.

Wasn't your cousin's son trying to push that cop into traffic?

Rogue
01-26-2014, 10:21 PM
I can hardly agree on your 50:1 ration, mouse, as much as I like/respect you. It seems to me there're just as many bad cops as the good ones, if not more. And by "good cops" I mean those who don't abuse their powers, not meaning anything like saving other people's lives or properties or shit. The sandy hook teacher who saved half a class of students or the little NY boy who saved the lives of 4 adult family members but sacrificed his own in the burning trailer... neither of them was a COP imho.

boutons_deux
01-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Man Subjected To Multiple Rectal Searches And Enemas By Police Officers Receives $1.6 Million Settlement

David Eckert, the Deming, NM man who was subjected to hours of invasive anal "searches" by two police officers (and a very compliant hospital staff), has received a settlement from two of the entities named in his lawsuit. For those of you who don't remember what Eckert went through in order to "produce" drugs he simply didn't have, here's the rundown (https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131105/05401425129/cops-subject-man-to-rectal-searches-enemas-colonoscopy-futile-effort-to-find-drugs-they-swear-he-was-hiding.shtml).

Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Every search was nonconsensual and Eckert was detained for a total of 14 hours by the police, who also apparently mocked him before, during and after the medical procedures. The "justification" for these searches was one officer's "observation" that Eckert stance when he exited his vehicle was a bit "too erect" for an innocent man. The drug dog alerted on Eckert's car seat and at that point, the "evidence" was apparently too much to be ignored. When everything was said and done, the Gila Regional Medical Center presented Eckert with a bill for the procedures performed on him against his will and sent collection agencies after him when he refused to pay.

Eckert sued the city of Deming, Hildalgo County, the doctors involved, the Gila Regional Medical Center (which performed the searches after doctors at the Deming hospital refused to) and the District Attorney. So far, he's received a settlement from the city and county (http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3279375.shtml#.UtXAD55dXh4).

In December, Hidalgo County and the City of Deming settled.

Through a records request, 4OYS learned that settlement amount is set at $1.6 million.

"The gratifying aspect of this case is the media attention that it has gotten and the opportunity for discussions in the law enforcement and medical communities about how to deal with these opportunities and what to do with requests from law enforcement about medical exams for people in custody," Eckert's attorney Joseph Kennedy said.

Here is the settlement breakdown: Hidalgo County will pay $650,000 and the City of Deming will pay $950,000.

If the other entities involved "refuse to take responsibility," Eckert's lawyer will push for a jury trial. This ends the financial bleeding for the city and county, the latter of which has already spent $55,000 in taxpayer funds fighting the lawsuit. There's always the slim hope that large settlements will encourage the overseers of police departments (city and county governments) to realize that preventative measures are likely the cheaper option. Officers, like the two involved in this case, should be ousted before they cost taxpayers millions of dollars in settlements. (It's unlikely this was either officer's first abusive act.) Failing that, the penalties for the officers involved should be severe enough that it discourages other officers from engaging in abusive acts -- for instance, holding the individuals involved financially responsible (http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/12/22/atlantic-city-cop-ordered-pay-250000-pocket-suspect-abused/) for the reimbursing the cost of the settlements.

As it stands now, Eckert has received $1.6 million and the implicit admission that he was wronged by the city and county via the officers' actions. Now, he needs the same from the hospital that was so willing to aid these officers in tormenting him in search of drugs he didn't possess.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140115/10200125886/man-subjected-to-multiple-rectal-searches-enemas-police-officers-receives-16-million-settlement.shtml

boutons_deux
01-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Most of these "bending the rules" cases are cops not giving you leniency. Most of the whiners are genuine law-breakers. Afterall, we're spoiled in this country and cry of things don't go our way.

ALL of the cops will compliantly hide the criminal colleagues behind The Blue Wall of Silence. They won't go Serpico on bad cops.

unforeseen
01-27-2014, 06:30 AM
Cops will always have each others' backs. Not worth trusting them.

DMC
01-27-2014, 09:58 PM
Its the truth, I think George Zimmerman was a wanna be cop and all but its not like he killed a good kid with a lot to live for. The iconic 'skittles' thing was only because he wanted to make sizzurp. The FBI found emails where he stated he was a fan of 'lean' aka sizzurp aka promethazine. Does that mean he deserves to die? No. Does it make it funny. Yes

He got shizzot.

koriwhat
01-28-2014, 02:42 AM
i fucking hate the police... hate them all!

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2014, 02:47 AM
h2YgZX9Thm0

Thread
01-28-2014, 03:45 AM
Cops will always have each others' backs. Not worth trusting them.

Yep. & that is the crux of it.

Katherine Robinson
01-28-2014, 08:39 AM
ALL of the cops will compliantly hide the criminal colleagues behind The Blue Wall of Silence. They won't go Serpico on bad cops.

A variable with no reliable value, simply an assumption which varies on how much you dislike law enforcement. Truth of the matter is that all people under a single banner will harbor criminals without question. This is human nature.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 08:44 AM
A variable with no reliable value, simply an assumption which varies on how much you dislike law enforcement. Truth of the matter is that all people under a single banner will harbor criminals without question. This is human nature.

not true dipshit...only cops and clergy,..everyone else know they have to answer to Big Government...

Katherine Robinson
01-28-2014, 09:21 AM
not true dipshit...only cops and clergy,..everyone else know they have to answer to Big Government...

KidCapri, you still haven't recovered from being snubbed by the females of this forum, have you? Maybe you're a cock smoker like your former incarntation.

lebomb
01-28-2014, 09:33 AM

Naaaaw, the kid was schitzo, and would have turned into your typical white pedo, or serial killer. Cops did us all a favor. :rolleyes

xmas1997
01-28-2014, 11:05 AM
:sleep que the mentality that slavery is cool....while everyone and their mama's know the KKK infiltrated the police force decades ago..and still do today...white folks are starting to bear some of the brunt of the KKK beatings and injustice because you aren't one of them and so now you want to recognize them as "thugs" while we (blacks) recognize them for what they really are...

you guys a pitiful dawg...:lol

The KKK infiltrated the police force? Pure and total BS. This is just total ignorance talking. Once upon a time? Yes, to a certain extent just as they were on the take from organized crime, but these days the chance they will be exposed by a relentless and powerful news Press has pretty much made that contention a dinosaur idea.

The police will inherently have bad apples because they are humans with power. This is seen in politics, executives in corporations and school systems. Police are a necessary evil, though, because us humans cannot truly form a utopia unless there was a massive effort to cleanse civilization.

Yes, there are good and bad elements in every part of society including even pastors and priests and reverends.

mouse is speaking the truff tbh

I dislike asshole cops and especially the fatass Constables aka SAPD rejects but there are plenty of good cops out there that put their ass on the line for us. I'm pretty sure there are more stories of cops diyingin the line of duty serving us than there are stories like these.

True, but the public wants to hear about the bad apples, not the good, so the news caters to their wants.

The Gemini Method
01-28-2014, 12:31 PM
See: Oscar Grant and Kelly Thomas. While my beliefs that there are always bad and good in all sectors, its true that they bad is a focal point because of the wider influence media has with all its ability to reach and captivate.

xmas1997
01-28-2014, 12:41 PM
With cell phones now, the media "reach" is universal. And tends to expose the bad apples or at least keep them at bay.