PDA

View Full Version : NBA: No One Wanted To Play With Lebron and Somehow The Media Flipped It On Kobe

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 02:31 PM
and yet all we hear is no one wants to play with Kobe...looks like no one wanted to play with Le_French Fry....he couldn't even get a prime Carlos Boozer to play with his ass in Clev...(no pun) he hooked up with his homies in Miami...make no mistake no one went banging down his door to play with him....:lol even Derrick Rose said he didn't care to have him as a teammate :lol

fail attempt by the Kobe hatas in the media and on this site :hat

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 03:05 PM
he hooked up with his homies in MiamiSo two all stars wanted to play with him and took less money to do so.

Good thread.

Arnold Toht
01-26-2014, 03:09 PM
and yet all we hear is no one wants to play with Kobe...looks like no one wanted to play with Le_French Fry....he couldn't even get a prime Carlos Boozer to play with his ass in Clev...(no pun) he hooked up with his homies in Miami...make no mistake no one went banging down his door to play with him....:lol even Derrick Rose said he didn't care to have him as a teammate :lol

fail attempt by the Kobe hatas in the media and on this site :hat

And no one in the history of the game wants to play with Tim Duncan. Christ, it's like the Spurs are forced to build their team through the draft because of that.

UZER
01-26-2014, 03:20 PM
More like no one wanted to play in Cleveland, just like no one wants to play San Antonio, tbh.

Everyone wants to play in LA, and people still dont wanna play with Kobe....sad.

DMC
01-26-2014, 04:46 PM
So two all stars wanted to play with him and took less money to do so.

Good thread.

And Ray Allen and Shane Battier and Greg Oden and Beasley etc etc etc.. and Shaq.

DMC
01-26-2014, 04:46 PM
And no one in the history of the game wants to play with Tim Duncan. Christ, it's like the Spurs are forced to build their team through the draft because of that.

Because before Tim big names were flocking to the Spurs.

spurraider21
01-26-2014, 06:14 PM
nobody wanted to go to fucking cleveland.

but players are turning down LA plus more money just to avoid Kobe :lmao

Clipper Nation
01-26-2014, 06:23 PM
Not even prime Jordan could convince players to sign here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Capri reaching desperately as usual :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Not even prime Jordan could convince players to sign here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Capri reaching desperately as usual :lol

:lmaowhen all else fails blame it on the city....if he's as good as advertised what does the city have to do with it...Look at Indiana...their city doesn't have the fame and glory...and yet they've built a winner..people want to play there....fact is he had to leave his own fucking town to join dicks...no one wanted to play with him...Do you think Bosh, Wade, and Lebron wouldn't win in CLeveland...:lmao dude has no pull...

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:14 PM
:lmaowhen all else fails blame it on the city....if he's as good as advertised what does the city have to do with it...Look at Indiana...their city doesn't have the fame and glory...and yet they've built a winner..people want to play there...I can think of one notable free agent signing for Indiana.

What are the others?

UZER
01-26-2014, 08:17 PM
:lmaowhen all else fails blame it on the city....if he's as good as advertised what does the city have to do with it...Look at Indiana...their city doesn't have the fame and glory...and yet they've built a winner..people want to play there....fact is he had to leave his own fucking town to join dicks...no one wanted to play with him...Do you think Bosh, Wade, and Lebron wouldn't win in CLeveland...:lmao dude has no pull...

:lol kool...you're a hoot

Clipper Nation
01-26-2014, 08:20 PM
Look at Indiana...their city doesn't have the fame and glory...and yet they've built a winner..
Through the draft and mid-tier signings, just like the Spurs had to do.... no superstar is lining up to sign in Cleveland or Indiana :lol

Capri grasping at straws per the usual :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:30 PM
Through the draft and mid-tier signings, just like the Spurs had to do.... no superstar is lining up to sign in Cleveland or Indiana :lol

Capri grasping at straws per the usual :lmao

no one wants to play for the Clippers and their in a world class city :lol..thanks to the David Stern veto yall landed the ball massager CP0.... soon 0lipper 0ation you'll once again be banished to basketball purgatory :lol where you came from in the first place and where you ultimately belong :toast

Clipper Nation
01-26-2014, 08:32 PM
no one wants to play for the Clippers and their in a world class city :lol..thanks to the David Stern veto yall landed the ball massager CP0.... soon 0lipper 0ation you'll once again be banished to basketball purgatory :lol where you came from in the first place and where you ultimately belong :toast

CP3 gladly re-signed here, meanwhile, Dwert rejected you after you begged and even Fatmelo prefers playing with Gangbanger Rose over Kirby :lol

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:33 PM
no one wants to play for the Clippers and their in a world class city :lol..thanks to the David Stern veto yall landed the ball massager CP0.... soon 0lipper 0ation you'll once again be banished to basketball purgatory :lol where you came from in the first place and where you ultimately belong :toastlol Jamison left the Lakers for the Clippers.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:33 PM
let me pivot...because everyone in the Media is scared shit to challenge Larry Bird's assessment...and rightly so :lmao

Larry Bird on who he'd rather play with:

"Well, probably Kobe, because of the fact that ... well, of course he wouldn't have been shooting as much as he does now ... but his desire to win, his dedication, to always get better, uh, and he's just, he's just tough," Bird said. "He's just a tough cat.

"But, if you want to have fun, like I did with Bill Walton, play with LeBron. It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better."

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:35 PM
CP3 gladly re-signed here, meanwhile, Dwert rejected you after you begged and even Fatmelo prefers playing with Gangbanger Rose over Kirby :lol

he had to follow the money...he knows he ain't winning shit in 0lipper Land...in fact Blake and crew are much more productive now that he's out....check the stats young man :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:35 PM
of course he wouldn't have been shooting as much as he does nowlol of course he would.

Clipper Nation
01-26-2014, 08:36 PM
let me pivot...

:lol "Pivoting" to change the subject after being shitted on for the millionth time

ChumpDumper
he had to follow the money...he knows he ain't winning shit in 0lipper Land...in fact Blake and crew are much more productive now that he's out....check the stats young man :lmaoThe Lakers are better without Kobe.

Why are you posting about basketball anyway?

You hate basketball.

Koolaid_Man
lol Jamison left the Lakers for the Clippers.

and Amy left Timmy for a stripper alien

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:37 PM
The Lakers are better without Kobe.

Why are you posting about basketball anyway?

You hate basketball.

you're obsessed with me....:hat but I got Chewbacca on my side :lol

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:37 PM
and Amy left Timmy for a stripper alienlol "pivoting" when you are shat upon

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:38 PM
:lol "Pivoting" to change the subject after being shitted on for the millionth time

:sleep you're so cute when you share your dreams

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:38 PM
you're obsessed with me....:hat but I got Chewbacca on my side :lollol you have SA210 who is obsessed with me to the exception of anything else on these boards on your side?

lol

That's pretty sad.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:39 PM
lol "pivoting" when you are shat upon

how much yall wanna bet Cum Dumspter been sitly idly by all day waiting for Kool to post :lmao I'm glad I have fans...that's love right there...I'm getting more and more like Kobe each day

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:41 PM
how much yall wanna bet Cum Dumspter been sitly idly by all day waiting for Kool to post :lmao I'm glad I have fans...that's love right there...I'm getting more and more like Kobe each dayI'll bet you $1,000 I have not been sitting idly by all day waiting for you to post.

Leetonidas
01-26-2014, 08:45 PM
So who are these players who have jetted for the Lakers for the chance to play with Kobe? Artest? Old as fuck/injured Nash? Who else? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:45 PM
I'll bet you $1,000 I have not been sitting idly by all day waiting for you to post.

^ guilty as charged :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:46 PM
^ guilty as charged :lmaoYou can PayPall the money you just lost to TSA.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:49 PM
So who are these players who have jetted for the Lakers for the chance to play with Kobe? Artest? Old as fuck/injured Nash? Who else? :lmao

this is about who Lebronze couldn't get...but Gasol, Ariza, Barnes, Artest, Odom, Jamison, Nash. and a few other marginal players...all died for the chance to play with Kobe....Lebron left his home city cuz he had no pull with any one...they all ignored his ass

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:50 PM
You can PayPall the money you just lost to TSA.

would you like my autograph :lmao..you're a real fan...preciate it dawg

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:51 PM
would you like my autograph :lmao..you're a real fan...preciate it dawgJust have your dad give TSA the money you lost.

Thanks.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2014, 08:54 PM
Just have your dad give TSA the money you lost.

Thanks.

hash tag # waitingalldayformyking kool :lol

ChumpDumper
01-26-2014, 08:54 PM
hash tag # waitingalldayformyking kool :lol#stillbutthurtaboutcfandcd

Double-Up
01-26-2014, 09:02 PM
this is about who Lebronze couldn't get...but Gasol, Ariza, Barnes, Artest, Odom, Jamison, Nash. and a few other marginal players...all died for the chance to play with Kobe....Lebron left his home city cuz he had no pull with any one...they all ignored his ass

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lndtbhV9iY1qfdshvo1_400.jpg

Rogue
01-26-2014, 11:14 PM
at least wade does want to "play" with him, imho.

Leetonidas
01-26-2014, 11:55 PM

Gasol - Traded to LA
Ariza - Traded to LA
Odom - Traded to LA
Barnes - Scrub
Jamison - Washed up

So once again, which noteworthy players came to LA to play with Kobe besides declining Artest and washed up Nash?

Rogue
01-27-2014, 12:15 AM
Nash was also "traded" to LA imho

AchillesHeel
01-27-2014, 12:37 AM
No one wanted to play in Cleveland, when Bron went to Miami, every FA has been trying to go there to chase rings. No one wants to play with Kobe because a) he's not a very good teammate and b) he earns more money than anyone else while not being the best player on his own team

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Gasol - Traded to LA
Ariza - Traded to LA
Odom - Traded to LA
Barnes - Scrub
Jamison - Washed up

So once again, which noteworthy players came to LA to play with Kobe besides declining Artest and washed up Nash?

doesn't matter...they all had a say in whether or not they stayed...and they all wanted to be their wrapped up in Kobe's arms....no one wanted to play with Le_Bozo :lol he was forced to leave

Leetonidas
01-27-2014, 09:34 AM
doesn't matter...they all had a say in whether or not they stayed...and they all wanted to be their wrapped up in Kobe's arms....no one wanted to play with Le_Bozo :lol he was forced to leave

lol faggot, no one came to play with Kobe, and you trying to rationalize me shitting on you doesn't change that. Nobody wants to play with Kobe, that's why no notable free agent besides Artest has ever come to LA or taken less money to play with Kobe. Those niggas didn't have a say in being traded :lol Even Earl Clark would rather play for a shit team than play with Kobe. :lol

So if we're going to say every player that is traded as well as "a say in whether or not they stayed" then we can say Shaq, Antwan Jamison, Larry Hughes, Delonte West, Greg Oden, Michael Beasley, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mo Williams, Shane Battier, and Mike Miller all came to play with LeBron. God damn you're a fucking idiot :lmao it's amusing when you try to actually talk basketball because you once again look like a complete dipshit with Kobe's dick in your mouth and massive homer vision. Go back to LG faggot

Clipper Nation
01-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Capri with the bads as usual, now he'll try to "pivot" to change the subject again :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-27-2014, 10:45 AM
You guys are like babies. You shit on yourselves and then wait for an adult to come wipe your ass. So... it is proven that no notable star ever wanted to play with Kobe, and god forbid they take less money doing it. Also, Kobe has run off more good players than he's attracted, (Horry, Shaq, Malone, Payton, Bynum, Howard, Phil, Brown.) Yet, somehow he still managed to win more titles than anyone in his era and build a legacy that only a few players can match. I guess this is what Bird meant by Kobe just wants to win, win, win. Basically, if you're not on page with Kobe you have to get the fuck out of town. And he won doing it his way.

Leetonidas
01-27-2014, 03:51 PM
^By quitting on his team, demanding a trade, and shutting the fuck up once they were gift-wrapped Gasol :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2014, 04:26 PM
lol faggot, no one came to play with Kobe, and you trying to rationalize me shitting on you doesn't change that. Nobody wants to play with Kobe, that's why no notable free agent besides Artest has ever come to LA or taken less money to play with Kobe. Those niggas didn't have a say in being traded :lol Even Earl Clark would rather play for a shit team than play with Kobe. :lol

So if we're going to say every player that is traded as well as "a say in whether or not they stayed" then we can say Shaq, Antwan Jamison, Larry Hughes, Delonte West, Greg Oden, Michael Beasley, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mo Williams, Shane Battier, and Mike Miller all came to play with LeBron. God damn you're a fucking idiot :lmao it's amusing when you try to actually talk basketball because you once again look like a complete dipshit with Kobe's dick in your mouth and massive homer vision. Go back to LG faggot

:lol stop :cry:cry.....

fact is you cannot prove anyone wanted to play with Lebozo...fact is everyone went to Miami to play with Wade, Bosh, and Lebron...he was forced to abandoned his own people :lol because he wasn't a draw...he couldn't close the deal...he couldn't convince anyone to come...Wade said naaah bitch you come to my house...listen he couldn't get any fresh white snatch to hang out with him at the Olympics the dude is just not a closer he can't seal the deal :lmao

Leetonidas
01-27-2014, 05:24 PM
So if we're going to say every player that is traded as well as "a say in whether or not they stayed" then we can say Shaq, Antwan Jamison, Larry Hughes, Delonte West, Greg Oden, Michael Beasley, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mo Williams, Shane Battier, and Mike Miller all came to play with LeBron.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 05:46 PM
:lol stop :cry:cry.....

fact is you cannot prove anyone wanted to play with Lebozo...fact is everyone went to Miami to play with Wade, Bosh, and Lebron...he was forced to abandoned his own people :lol because he wasn't a draw...he couldn't close the deal...he couldn't convince anyone to come...Wade said naaah bitch you come to my house...listen he couldn't get any fresh white snatch to hang out with him at the Olympics the dude is just not a closer he can't seal the deal :lmaoKobe was too much of a pussy to play anywhere but LA.

And no one ever came to play with him ever, even though he was in LA.

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Kobe was too much of a pussy to play anywhere but LA.

And no one ever came to play with him ever, even though he was in LA.

Kobe 5

anyone coming to LA less than :hat

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Kobe 5

anyone coming to LA less than :hatHe's a fantastic sidekick.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111123190335/batman/images/5/58/Batman-Robin-1966-TV-Burt-Ward.jpg

It's OK, nobody joined the Justice League to team up with Robin.