PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Lol Deng would consider re-signing with the Bulls

RsxPiimp
01-26-2014, 04:00 PM
:lmao

Deng answered without the sarcasm.

‘‘I can’t say,’’ he said. ‘‘There’s no bad blood or anything. For me to sit here and say I’m taking Chicago out of the equation, that’s stupid. I was there for 10 years.’’

A good example of such a trade-and-return was the San Antonio Spurs sending Sean E.lliot to the Detroit Pistons in 1993 for Dennis Rodman. SE struggled with the Pistons, and while he was a restricted free agent the following summer, Detroit traded him back to San Antonio (which was apparently allowed then).

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN, THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR THE EPIC LOL

COMIC SANS GILBERT :lol

DMC
01-26-2014, 04:43 PM
Gilbert doesn't give a fuck. Deng isn't going to sell season tickets. Just leaves cap space for him, and dumps Bynum. He'll get another high draft pick and in a couple years Irving will be in NY or LA.

irishock
01-26-2014, 07:32 PM
:lol fans thinking LeBron would leave Riley&South Beach to return to that shithole

JohnnyMax
01-26-2014, 09:01 PM
I am hoping Cavs get #1 pick again just to piss people off and make them think lottery is rigged

DMC
01-26-2014, 09:43 PM
:lol fans thinking LeBron would leave Riley&South Beach to return to that shithole

Or that he would win a ring there if he did.

DMC
01-26-2014, 09:44 PM
I am hoping Cavs get #1 pick again just to piss people off and make them think lottery is rigged

Nah, rigged would be large market teams getting all the talent in the draft. The NBA doesn't give two shits about Cleveland.

Rogue
01-26-2014, 11:21 PM
I also hope the Cavs get the #1 again so they'll draft another flop and get laughed by one more time

RsxPiimp
02-01-2014, 11:08 PM
It’s been a true culture shock for Luol Deng since he’s been a Cleveland Cavalier over the past 26 days. Not in a good way, either.

Deng has seen how a team mired in losing since LeBron James left town wrongly caters to its young star players, even as they continue to undermine head coach Mike Brown at almost every turn. In Chicago, where Deng broke in and played nine-plus seasons, there is a winning culture where players are expected to act like professionals and understand that they will suffer the consequences if they step out of line.

As Deng recently told one close friend, “the stuff going on in practice would never be tolerated by the coaching staff or the front office back in Chicago. It’s a mess."

Deng was brought in to help clean it up when he arrived in a deal for Andrew Bynum on Jan. 7. But since then, he’s seen players get thrown out of practice, take off their uniform tops at halftime and threaten not to play, mouth off to Brown and generally act like spoiled brats. Entering Saturday’s game at Houston, the Cavs had lost seven of their last 11 games since the Deng trade.

There is no accountability, as Dion Waiters found out when he was kicked out of practice last week but still got his usual minutes against the Knicks. Brown isn’t getting much help from GM Chris Grant, who is expected to be fired at season’s end because of the losing and problems in the locker room.

The Cavs were supposed to challenge for a playoff spot, but not to worry. All the losing isn’t keeping them from having a good time. During their trip to New York, several players enjoyed themselves immensely the night before the game against the Knicks, partying into the wee hours with J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick, and other NFL players. Their late-night/early morning carousing played a factor when they didn’t even try in their blow-out loss to the Knicks. -

RsxPiimp
02-01-2014, 11:08 PM
:lmao what a fucked up franchise