PDA

View Full Version : Which's even more pathetic for a beta male...

Rogue
01-26-2014, 10:47 PM
1. having to keep two cats dumped by GF's sister, despite the risk of being evicted

2. issued an ultimatum by GF just because he refused to rush the red with her

which's more pathetic, tbh?

poll coming

DJR210
01-26-2014, 10:54 PM
:lol Damn..this is a fucking hard one.. I'm gonna need some time to think.

apalisoc_9
01-26-2014, 11:54 PM
:lol

Reck
01-26-2014, 11:57 PM
Cats being forced on you+ willing to get evicted because of them trumps any ultimatums really.

Not even a contest imo.

spurraider21
01-27-2014, 12:24 AM
if a girl gives an ultimatum about shit like that, she aint worth it

dirk4mvp
01-27-2014, 12:28 AM
Option 1 is clear cuckold behavior, option 2 is only deemed as such if you follow through with the ultimatum

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2014, 01:00 AM
:lol who is the 1st option about, tbh?..

Sounds like an unrealistic scenario for an adult male IMO..

Clipper Nation
01-27-2014, 01:01 AM
:lol who is the 1st option about, tbh?..

Sounds like an unrealistic scenario for an adult male IMO..
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227617

CavsSuperFan
01-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Never knew that so many people were cat haters…An abandoned cat decided that he lives with me a couple years ago & for the cost of a flea collar & a bag of kibble he is the best investment I have ever made...No more stray cats & dogs using my yard for a litter box…He is always happy to see me when I come home from work…He sits with me when Pawn Stars & Twilight Zone is on…On cold nights he sleeps at my feet purring away… The ultimate Snuggle Bunny….

Rogue
01-27-2014, 08:33 PM
I dont think there're as many cat haters around this place as people who just wanna make fun of the fact that someone had to keep two cats in his shitty rented apartment, bearing the risk of being evicted, only to delight his bitch. Maybe that guy was just asking for genuine advice but unfortunately such threads would always become people's laughing materials, that's the culture of Spurstalk I think.

Reck
01-28-2014, 08:06 PM
I dont think there're as many cat haters around this place as people who just wanna make fun of the fact that someone had to keep two cats in his shitty rented apartment, bearing the risk of being evicted, only to delight his bitch. Maybe that guy was just asking for genuine advice but unfortunately such threads would always become people's laughing materials, that's the culture of Spurstalk I think.

Would you let your girl impose some cats on your against your will? And will you choose to get evicted before abandoning your cats and risking getting dumped by your girlfriend as well?

Double beta whammy.