PDA

View Full Version : so apparently the Grammy Awards had a huge gay "wedding" tonight

BRHornet45
01-27-2014, 01:32 AM
with rapper Macklemore sweeping up Grammy Awards because of his pro-gay marriage song "Same Love". he won 4 Grammys despite having a weak album.

Macklemore Marries 33 Gay and Straight Couples During Grammy Performance of ‘Same Love’

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ZLpGQPLqQQqvijplBxuX3A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTtzbT0xO3c9NjMw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/music/2014-01-27/8c2dbc4f-5480-4ced-8e4f-f7e7acbc8e0e_Grammys-Macklemore-Wedding.gif

Queen Latifah officiated the marriage of the 33 couples, which included both homosexual and heterosexual couples. Madonna then joined to conclude the performance with an interpolation of her hit “Open Your Heart” set to the “Same Love” backing melody.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/macklemore-marries-33-gay-and-straight-couples-during-grammy-performance-of-same-love/

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 01:53 AM
What about polygamous marriages? Macklemore did not marry any polygamy enthusiasts so he's a bigot. I didn't watch one second of that fucked up circus. I was too busy wasting an hour on watching shitty Black Sails. My god, that show is a piece of shit. It's supposed to be about pirates on a pirate ship and all they do is fuck whores on land. Ridiculous. Thanks Starz and Obama.

Thebesteva
01-27-2014, 03:03 AM
I'm just saying....

http://www.honolulupulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/28-T7-Macklemore.jpg

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 03:06 AM
I will laugh if these marriages are deemed void because of some bullshit reason ie getting married during an awards show. Personally, I would love that to see these attention whores have their marriage licenses be invalid. Go get married on your own time and waste your own money on the ceremony.

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2014, 03:15 AM
who gave queen latifah the right to marry anyone, did she get an online certificate?

CubanSucks
01-27-2014, 08:29 AM
Never watched one of these but now I'm relieved I skipped

DJR210
01-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Most people picture the end of the world as being western countries vs the islamics, but I think its gonna be the battle of straights vs faggots tbqh.

djohn2oo8
01-27-2014, 09:23 AM
who gave queen latifah the right to marry anyone, did she get an online certificate?
:lmao

Leetonidas
01-27-2014, 09:38 AM
I will laugh if these marriages are deemed void because of some bullshit reason ie getting married during an awards show. Personally, I would love that to see these attention whores have their marriage licenses be invalid. Go get married on your own time and waste your own money on the ceremony.

You are one very bitter, downtrodden and jaded Target employee tbh

Rogue
01-27-2014, 09:43 AM
BRPelican45 changed his avatar? No more love for the honorable and respectable pastor James David Manning? :cry

Blake
01-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Macklemore did not marry any polygamy enthusiasts so he's a bigot.

lol no.

you got screwed by your college in more ways than one

weebo
01-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Good for them…why should we give a shit??

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-27-2014, 11:20 AM
If it weren't for Bible thumpers getting their panties in a twist over this fucking thing I wouldn't have even known the Grammys were on last night. An irrelevant and outdated institution trying to make a social commentary on an institution that many consider irrelevant and outdated. Either they were trying to be all meta or they just realized the only way that anyone would give a fuck about the Grammys is with a big stunt like this. I'm guessing it's the latter.

DisAsTerBot
01-27-2014, 11:23 AM
If it weren't for Bible thumpers getting their panties in a twist over this fucking thing I wouldn't have even known the Grammys were on last night. An irrelevant and outdated institution trying to make a social commentary on an institution that many consider irrelevant and outdated. Either they were trying to be all meta or they just realized the only way that anyone would give a fuck about the Grammys is with a big stunt like this. I'm guessing it's the latter.

so much this.

CavsSuperFan
01-27-2014, 11:24 AM
BRPelican45 changed his avatar? No more love for the honorable and respectable pastor James David Manning? :cry
+1...:cry

Relevancy
01-27-2014, 12:54 PM
Have really no idea how Macklemore won the grammy for best hip-pop album, especially over Kendrick. Only two reasons, the show is run by white faggots.

The Reckoning
01-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Have really no idea how Macklemore won the grammy for best hip-pop album, especially over Kendrick. Only two reasons, the show is run by white faggots.

hootie won best country song for an old crowe medicine show song that he covered :lol. what a joke.

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 04:20 PM
I am right. If Macklemore or any gay rights activist says that they are against polygamy then I would call them a bigot. They say they are for marriage equality but are they really for marriage equality? Or are they only for it when it affects them? A gay person being against polygamy is no different than a Bible thumper being against gayness and gay marriage. Thank you.

DisAsTerBot
01-27-2014, 04:31 PM
I am right. If Macklemore or any gay rights activist says that they are against polygamy then I would call them a bigot. They say they are for marriage equality but are they really for marriage equality? Or are they only for it when it affects them? A gay person being against polygamy is no different than a Bible thumper being against gayness and gay marriage. Thank you.

lol

what gay person (or group) has spoken out against polygamy?? or better yet, actively campaigned against it??

You really need to quit your target job and experience life.

DisAsTerBot
01-27-2014, 04:32 PM
but good job arguing something that has never happened. :tu

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Macklemore is one of the shittiest rappers/pop stars in history, but I don't know why so many people are outraged over the Grammys, tbh:lol..

Why do people give a fuck about these awards?..it's the same niggas that cry about NBA All-Star voting..I don't understand it, tbh..

Chris
01-27-2014, 04:56 PM
33 is an interesting number if you follow freemasonry or numerology. Katy Perry had a nice performance/ritual last night I'm told as well.

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 05:00 PM
I was saying that if a gay person tried to make an argument against polygamy because of moral or financial reasons then that gay person would be no better than Bible thumpers that protest against gayness and gay marriage. Thank you. And please, there are a lot of gay people that are against polygamy which is completely hypocritical on their part. Preach about equality, tolerance, and compassion but definitely don't practice it.

monosylab1k
01-27-2014, 05:13 PM
I was saying that if a gay person tried to make an argument against polygamy because of moral or financial reasons then that gay person would be no better than Bible thumpers that protest against gayness and gay marriage. Thank you. And please, there are a lot of gay people that are against polygamy which is completely hypocritical on their part. Preach about equality, tolerance, and compassion but definitely don't practice it.

ROFL same stupid Jeebotard fake argument. After this are you going to say gays are hypocrites for not supporting human/animal and human/inanimate object marriages?

Blake
01-27-2014, 05:16 PM
33 is an interesting number if you follow freemasonry or numerology. Katy Perry had a nice performance/ritual last night I'm told as well.

wut

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Yes.

Trill Clinton
01-27-2014, 05:19 PM
lord jamar and scarface were right about this gay caclemore dude.

Blake
01-27-2014, 05:24 PM
Yes.

Lol of course

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 05:35 PM
Yes.lol preemptive goalpost moving.

I don't think government should be involved in marriage at all. If they are going to be arbitrary about it, I am fine drawing the line at marriage between two consenting adults who aren't too closely related.

Blake
01-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Hell, why should anyone care if brother and sister want to go at it.

monosylab1k
01-27-2014, 05:54 PM

:cry gays are total hypocrites if they don't support incest :cry

DMC
01-27-2014, 05:58 PM
Who gives a shit who marries whom? It's their life, they can throw it away all they want.

RD2191
01-27-2014, 05:59 PM
welp, this thread just took a turn for the worse

Blake
01-27-2014, 06:35 PM
welp, this thread just took a turn for the worse

hey, I think they're calling you in the chumpdumper Photoshop thread to deliver more lols

Relevancy
01-27-2014, 06:41 PM
its not natural for men to be gay, last time I heard women are the ones who give birth, not men. I think men are very selfish when they decide they want to get married, I mean, what kind of human being is that? a sick piece of shit, then they have the bright idea of adopting, it must be traumatizing for the kids to hear their "dad's" butt fuck each other and moaning till no ends.

Yuck.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 06:54 PM
its not natural for men to be gay, last time I heard women are the ones who give birth, not men. I think men are very selfish when they decide they want to get married, I mean, what kind of human being is that? a sick piece of shit, then they have the bright idea of adopting, it must be traumatizing for the kids to hear their "dad's" butt fuck each other and moaning till no ends.

Yuck.So you get turned on when you think of your straight parents fucking?

Blake
01-27-2014, 06:56 PM
So you get turned on when you think of your straight parents fucking?

Or when he hears them butt fuck

Thebesteva
01-27-2014, 07:04 PM
I dont give a shit about gays at all, if they want to marry or not so be it. But I'm tired of washed up actors and actresses that are straight coming out the closet to rehabilitate their careers ie Jodie Foster.

The Gemini Method
01-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Marriage is a terrible institution--if anyone wants to engage in such a thing, then so be it. You likes the buttsecxsz, then do it. You wanna put a cock ring on it--do it.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 07:07 PM
I dont give a shit about gays at all, if they want to marry or not so be it. But I'm tired of washed up actors and actresses that are straight coming out the closet to rehabilitate their careers ie Jodie Foster.How did her career need rehabilitating?

Thebesteva
01-27-2014, 07:09 PM
How did her career need rehabilitating?

Fuck I knew I should have gone with Queen Latifah instead of Jodie Foster. Anyhow, she had kind of fallen off from grace for a long time, her last relevant film was Contact and Panic room during the late 90's and 2005 respectively. Now, she is getting new projects.

Hollywood loves the gays

HI-FI
01-27-2014, 07:13 PM
Most people picture the end of the world as being western countries vs the islamics, but I think its gonna be the battle of straights vs faggots tbqh.

least we can reproduce unless there are some mutant shit babies I'm not aware of.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 07:13 PM
Fuck I knew I should have gone with Queen Latifah instead of Jodie Foster. Anyhow, she had kind of fallen off from grace for a long time, her last relevant film was Contact and Panic room during the late 90's and 2005 respectively. Now, she is getting new projects.

Hollywood loves the gaysShe was just in Elysium last year.

What are her new projects she just got because she came out?

HI-FI
01-27-2014, 07:18 PM
I dont give a shit about gays at all, if they want to marry or not so be it. But I'm tired of washed up actors and actresses that are straight coming out the closet to rehabilitate their careers ie Jodie Foster.
have to agree with Chump on this one. I have a friend who actually knew someone who was friends with Jodie from a young age. No joke, and apparently she was different even then. She is actually very talented and I don't think it's an act with her.

But yeah I imagine the future will be full of credit cards embedded in the skin and retina scanners being replaced by dick-in-the-ass machines in order to get approved by the State.

actually joking but I avoided grammys for this reason, not simply the gay marriages but the usual coked up excessiveness of the show. I rarely watch. least I caught McCartney and Ringo playing together on youtube, but most of that shit is why humanity and plagues go together.

CitizenDwayne
01-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Both sides in this argument are fucking unbearable, tbh.

Relevancy
01-27-2014, 08:12 PM
So you get turned on when you think of your straight parents fucking?Not at all, it just sounds normal, know what I mean? I'd rather walk in on my parents having sex than having to walk in on two dudes doing it, that must be gross as hell. Can't deny that I wouldn't be bothered if I walked in on both my dad and my mom, thankfully I never did when I was kid.

monosylab1k
01-27-2014, 09:20 PM

There's been rumors about Jodie Foster for literally decades now, it's not something new. Again, how old are you?

monosylab1k
01-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Not at all, it just sounds normal, know what I mean? I'd rather walk in on my parents having sex than having to walk in on two dudes doing it, that must be gross as hell. Can't deny that I wouldn't be bothered if I walked in on both my dad and my mom, thankfully I never did when I was kid.

So watching your parents fuck turns you on more than watching two dudes fuck.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 09:28 PM
There's been rumors about Jodie Foster for literally decades now, it's not something new. Again, how old are you?Yeah, I couldn't see how Jodie Foster could be anything but gay.

And what are all those projects that came rolling in the past year for her? She was never terribly prolific in the first place.

Thebesteva
01-27-2014, 09:34 PM
There's been rumors about Jodie Foster for literally decades now, it's not something new. Again, how old are you?

LOL @ rumors, how old are you? There are always rumors. Legend has it John Wayne was gay as well and loved him some cock.

monosylab1k
01-27-2014, 10:20 PM
LOL @ rumors, how old are you? There are always rumors. Legend has it John Wayne was gay as well and loved him some cock.

No offense but everything you post here makes me think you're 15.

Thebesteva
01-27-2014, 11:53 PM

I care

Jeff Van Gundy
01-28-2014, 01:00 AM

:lol

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 01:10 AM

So...

So you think Jodie Foster is straight? That's adorable.

You should watch Sommersby.

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 01:12 AM
Fuck I knew I should have gone with Queen Latifah instead

So...

So you think Queen Latifah is straight? That's adorable.

Staplepuffs27
01-28-2014, 01:20 AM
:cry gays are total hypocrites if they don't support incest :cryIncest is legal in Road Island; I honestly don't know why more people don't fight for incest marriage. It's well within the realm of possibility.

Thebesteva
01-28-2014, 03:09 AM

So...

So you think Queen Latifah is straight? That's adorable.

So...

So you think Jodie Foster is straight? That's adorable.

You should watch Sommersby.

LOL wut

http://gifsforum.com/images/meme/WTF/grand/WTF-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2441.jpg

Jacob1983
01-28-2014, 03:12 AM
So will any of you be brave enough to admit that marriage in America is a scam and a lot of people both straight and gay are only it for the benefits? The gay marriage fad comes off as a hidden ploy so a specific group can lay claim to their piece of the pie. The main reason why a lot of people oppose polygamy is because of money. They think that polygamous couples would be cheating the system they would be getting more tax breaks and benefits. It's all about money and numbers.

Blake
01-28-2014, 08:57 AM
You're not married, are you. Lol hidden ploy.

monosylab1k
01-28-2014, 10:06 AM
So will any of you be brave enough to admit that marriage in America is a scam and a lot of people both straight and gay are only it for the benefits? The gay marriage fad comes off as a hidden ploy so a specific group can lay claim to their piece of the pie. The main reason why a lot of people oppose polygamy is because of money. They think that polygamous couples would be cheating the system they would be getting more tax breaks and benefits. It's all about money and numbers.

Jacob, work on finding one woman who will fuck you before you start dreaming about having multiple women who will fuck you.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Quarantine these people, just like we (loosely) do with Native Americans. Parts of SoBe, West Hollywood, Castro District in San Fran, Fire Island, P-town, etc. Everybody wins, and they have 4 corners of the country to choose from.