PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Since my Mavs rang in 2011, the NBA has gone downhill big time

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 02:06 AM
True story. Well at least, my Mavs rang in 2011 and that's all that matters to me. The Mavs could never win another championship again and I wouldn't be too sad about it because at the end of the day they will always have that special championship from 2011 when they spanked Lebron, gay Denver the Last Dinosaur, and DWhistle's ass.

Gummi Clutch
01-27-2014, 02:27 AM
LOL at the world of Mavs fans, where the NBA didn't exist before 2011.

Mediocre team got a chance at a newly formed Heat team and still can't hold a candle to any of the Spurs title teams.

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 02:30 AM
Silly butthurt Spurs fan, still mad about game 6. Well, maybe your Spurs will get another shot this year against Superfriends and maybe free throws will be made during the last 2 minutes of the game.

Budkin
01-27-2014, 02:43 AM
True story. Well at least, my Mavs rang in 2011 and that's all that matters to me. The Mavs could never win another championship again and I wouldn't be too sad about it because at the end of the day they will always have that special championship from 2011 when they spanked Lebron, gay Denver the Last Dinosaur, and DWhistle's ass.

That was a great run. Still glad that Dirk was able to get a ring. Class act all around.

TDMVPDPOY
01-27-2014, 02:48 AM
COCKRINGS dont count clown

RD2191
01-27-2014, 02:51 AM
COCKRINGS dont count clown
:lol

Sean Cagney
01-27-2014, 02:52 AM
Silly butthurt Spurs fan, still mad about game 6. Well, maybe your Spurs will get another shot this year against Superfriends and maybe free throws will be made during the last 2 minutes of the game.

Funny the Mavs blew a huge lead in game 3 after being up 2-0 in 06 against that Heat team but you want to talk about choking in a big game? I believe your team did it as well huh? Then lost 4 straight right?

Great title team for the Mavs in 011 though! I was rooting for them to take out the Heat when they got there and Dirk got his revenge and his ring! I don't hate on teams who deserve their rings and they did! Spurs had their runs too in the 00's, had fun watching them win their rings and NEVER will forget it!

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 03:03 AM
2006 was erased as soon as time expired in game 6 of the 2011 Finals. Redemption. But seriously, the NBA has turned to shit since my Mavs won in 2011. We had the lockout which basically fixed nothing. We have lost the center position in the NBA and have resorted to nickname jerseys to get attention. We have divas and fake ass punks like Lebron, Westbrick, JR Smith, Christina Paul, Kevin Love, Bosh the Gay Dinosaur, DWhistle, Harden, Dwight Coward, etc... I am just glad that my Mavs won.

Venti Quattro
01-27-2014, 03:07 AM
The ball got rolling when Cubes got too greedy and too ambitious with the Triple D dynasty. His vision got the best of him, over just fortifying his championship roster. The lock-out season didn't help too.

You get a consolation prize though, at least you're not shit like the Lakers.

Cry Havoc
01-27-2014, 03:33 AM

m0aTPc66lfk

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 03:40 AM
He's my friend and a whole lot more. Lulz

Spurs da champs
01-27-2014, 04:18 AM
That was a great run. Still glad that Dirk was able to get a ring. Class act all around.

Those flailing elbows say otherwise, tbh.

Rogue
01-27-2014, 10:00 AM
never say never imho. Cuban is planning some big FA signings for the 14' offseason, which's why he refuses to take in any big contracts (like Asik and TC) even when the team is so shorthanded in the paint and the potential acquisition of a quality big would strengthen our squad instantly and significantly. In our beloved FO we trust...

weebo
01-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Mav fans are so insecure about their shitty team that they to keep reminding the world about that one time they won the "big game" and got to screw the prom queen. :lmao

irishock
01-27-2014, 10:39 AM

Mediocre team got a chance at a newly formed Heat team and still can't hold a candle to any of the Spurs title teams.

:lol thinking 99, 03 Spurs hold a candle to the '11 Mavs

irishock
01-27-2014, 10:45 AM
Mav fans are so insecure about their shitty team that they to keep reminding the world about that one time they won the "big game" and got to screw the prom queen. :lmao

Well, they didn't blow a 5 point lead with 28 to go.

skmblz
01-27-2014, 11:24 AM
never say never imho. Cuban is planning some big FA signings for the 14' offseason, which's why he refuses to take in any big contracts (like Asik and TC) even when the team is so shorthanded in the paint and the potential acquisition of a quality big would strengthen our squad instantly and significantly. In our beloved FO we trust...

so tell me why jose calderon gets 7,25mil/year? :lol

Jacob1983
01-27-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm not insecure at all. I know that this Mavs team right now is barely a playoff team and it would be a miracle if they made it out of the first round. With that being said, I would rather see the Mavs make the playoffs and lose in the 1st round this year than have back to back seasons with no playoffs.

Rogue
01-27-2014, 08:28 PM
we're a playoff maker and a 1st round bouncer unless we somehow acquire a quality big before the trade deadline imho. Brandon Wright is decent but thin like a feather, Dalembert may have a decent game once in a while but you don't see it happening more often than you see blood between your bitch's legs. Blair can get his job done against softies but when the opposing bigs are just as powerful as him yet half a feet taller, nigga would be raw fucked

BUMP
01-27-2014, 09:14 PM

sloppy mechanics all around on this insult.

saying that the NBA didn't exist before 2011 for us Mav fans is a common algebraic mistake. Since our best years were BEFORE 2011 your comment doesn't make sense. (Go back and re-read Bertrand's theorem on Fluid Displacement in Ch. 8) -12

"Not holding a title to any of the Spurs teams" is also incorrect in this instance since, if you go back and look at Euclid's Theorem in Ch. 9, you will see that the Spurs played high school teams in 2007 whereas the 2011 Mavericks played the back-to-back NBA champions, the Thunder, and then the future back to back champions. -20

Final score: 68 D+

Thread
01-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Now, NOW you two fucks want to get into a pissing match. When they were kicking your ass all around your backyard you were in love with each other.

LMFAO!!!