PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse the gay agenda or the fat agenda?

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2014, 03:59 AM
As kind of a piggyback off of BRs thread about the macklemore maddonna bullshit at the grammys (i know lol watching the grammys.) During that performance we had both the stupid wedding thing as well as some fat chick singing. Now it's the grammys so they could have and should have found a skinny chick to sing that part, they mix up acts all the time there anyway.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2014, 08:31 AM
The fat agenda, by far.... no, everyone's not going to feel bad for the 99.9% of fatasses who are too lazy to diet and exercise, and no, being morbidly obese even with a lap band does not mean you're "muscular," Chris Christie :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2014, 09:01 AM
grow up already

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-27-2014, 03:46 PM
I don't really buy that there's an agenda so much as companies and industries realizing that both are real demographic blocks worth marketing shit towards. In that case I'd say the overweight "agenda" bothers me more. There's nothing inherently unhealthy about being gay and given that people have been murdered in my lifetime for being gay I don't see any problem with their community aggressively working towards mainstream acceptance. On the other hand I think what started as a smart message in late 90s (being unhealthily skinny is not the only way to feel good about yourself) has gone too far (being overweight is fine) and probably played some part in the obesity epidemic now.

Katherine Robinson
01-27-2014, 03:52 PM
There isn't much to scorn at either agenda, but the "fat agenda" is troubling at times because it is asinine to claim you cannot control your eating and refuse to exercise at the same time. If you wish to eat a lot, you must be willing to be active and grow muscle mass to off-set your caloric intake.

Rogue
01-27-2014, 08:39 PM
:lol Kool's new avatar... gotta give that guy infinite ammo so he might hit one target or two, and maybe also need to give him a cane to help him walk.

HI-FI
01-27-2014, 08:52 PM
good question.

it seems everything is blamed on genetics, drinking too much, eating too much, ripping n tearing and depositing viral loads.

how many stuff themselves full of food because of shitty environment growing up, perhaps gays stuff their asses full of dicks because of daddy issues. and maybe it's genetics. I don't know the answers.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Being gay isn't a choice, being fat is a choice in most cases. Easy question.

baseline bum
01-27-2014, 08:58 PM

Would you support a ban on fat marriage?

SupremeGuy
01-27-2014, 09:58 PM
Being gay isn't a choice, being fat is a choice in most cases. Easy question.People are genetically predisposed to being fat, just like being gay. Whatcha talking about?

Anyways, all of the "agendas" are pretty fucking annoying. All of the being gay/black/fat is beautiful commercials and ads that the media tries to push on people these days are hilariously sad.

Clipper Nation
01-28-2014, 11:28 AM
People are genetically predisposed to being fat, just like being gay. Whatcha talking about?
:cry "It's genetics that makes me stuff my fat face with food while being too lazy to exercise!" :cry

:lol Just because most fat people claim they have a "thyroid issue" doesn't mean it's true, tbh.....

GoodOdor
01-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Fat people in denial are hilarious.

"I eat 1000 calories a day, the only reason I'm morbidly obese is mah genetics!!!"

- not counting the 1000 calories in coke and the 2000 calories in thousand island dressing they put on their "healthy" mcdonalds salad:lol

Also, drinking a diet coke with everything - yeah, that diet coke really cancels out the 3 pieces of cheese cake you just ate:lol

BUMP
01-28-2014, 01:18 PM
People are genetically predisposed to being fat

I used to scoff at this more than mookie at a Vegatarian's Anonymous Meeting, but I've recently been convinced that this has to be true.

I say this because when I was younger (12, 13 ish) NOBODY ate mor ejunk food than me. yeah i played sports and stuff but still....it was bad. Yet I was always skinny and in shape. I've cleaned up my diet and I'm still in great shape now but that's beyond the point

HOWEVA, look at Andy Reid in this photo...

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/129/files/2011/07/Andy-Reid.jpg

there's no way you can be that fat at 13 w/o genetics. so i can sympathize a little bit w/ the fatties nowadays but when you're 21-22 and still lay around all day and eat junk food than you're a fucking idiot. :lol

Rogue
01-28-2014, 07:09 PM
There's a difference between gay and shemale imho. Shemales are those born with sexual chromosomes set as XXY, rather than either of XX and XY which are the normal forms. Meanwhile, homosexuals don't have no abnormalities in their genes. It's just their sexual preference, a lifestyle they have chosen for various reasons. If celibacy is a choice, then homosexuality is a choice too imho.

Consult DMC for more info, he's a genetic scientist.

xmas1997
01-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Why pick on gays or obese people.
Don't you think they have enough problems already?

Buddy Mignon
01-28-2014, 11:05 PM
You can fuck a fat woman... so I'm going with the faggots.

Jacob1983
01-29-2014, 12:55 AM
What if you are a gay fat man? You could milk your fatness and gayness til they're dry.

Avante
01-29-2014, 03:39 AM
I feel sorry for fat people, but have pity on gay people.