PDA

View Full Version : The Official: "Why I Appreciate Big Government Thread"

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM
# 1 - the government helped end slavery...
#B. - it opened up a path for interracial relationships
#2 - it promotes peace and harmony by a show of force...
#3 - it promotes and enforces fairness across the board..
#4. - it keeps big businesses in line and prevents mass discrimination
#5. - it helps keep the economy working and working well...if let to big businesses to run the country we'd all be living in the gutter...

I like big government:toast

Wild Cobra
01-27-2014, 04:25 PM
LOL at B.

The government got involved with marriage decades ago to stop interracial marriages!

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2014, 04:29 PM
LOL at B.

The government got involved with marriage decades ago to stop interracial marriages!

^ listen all I know is that I'm running round blowing my load (willy nilly) in all kinds of hot white snatch :lol covered of course :lol

CosmicCowboy
01-27-2014, 04:35 PM
I made that nasty ass Kool wear two rubbers...

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130507/640/the_shocking_effects_of_meth_addiction_y9mj2_640_1 4.jpg

Rogue
01-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Kool, shall we realize your OP as that you would much rather live in China than the US?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2014, 08:46 PM
# 1 - the government helped end slavery...
#B. - it opened up a path for interracial relationships
#2 - it promotes peace and harmony by a show of force...
#3 - it promotes and enforces fairness across the board..
#4. - it keeps big businesses in line and prevents mass discrimination
#5. - it helps keep the economy working and working well...if let to big businesses to run the country we'd all be living in the gutter...

I like big government:toast

:lol I like when Michele Bachman tries to associate big government with slavery when slavery in this country was never anything other than a completely private enterprise done for the benefit of a few hundred ultra-rich plantation owners who were more powerful than the actual government.

TDMVPDPOY
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM
u do know interracial relationships or half breed childrens usually black still get oppressed by the white/majority man in any society right?

mix breeding dont do shit for the black man, if you think it improves ur chances in society, no they are just group in with the black since their is no such thing as grey area

ChumpDumper
01-27-2014, 10:01 PM
u do know interracial relationships or half breed childrens usually black still get oppressed by the white/majority man in any society right?

mix breeding dont do shit for the black man, if you think it improves ur chances in society, no they are just group in with the black since their is no such thing as grey areaAren't they supposed to speak English in Australia?

SupremeGuy
01-27-2014, 10:03 PM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es/e/eb/Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png

HI-FI
01-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Koolaid forgot the password to his Homeland_Security account again.

Rogue
01-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Aren't they supposed to speak English in Australia?
though as far as I know people don't speak English in most SE Asian countries, like Vietnam and Thailand, or some other SE Asian country TDMVPHAG immigrated from.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 07:54 AM
Kool, shall we realize your OP as that you would much rather live in China than the US?

no I just preciate the US govt. It doesn't get enough credit for the good job it provides...

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 07:57 AM

mix breeding dont do shit for the black man, if you think it improves ur chances in society, no they are just group in with the black since their is no such thing as grey area

we're making progress...conservatism is dying

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 08:04 AM
:lol I like when Michele Bachman tries to associate big government with slavery when slavery in this country was never anything other than a completely private enterprise done for the benefit of a few hundred ultra-rich plantation owners who were more powerful than the actual government.

agree...the other things that big government provided (liberal democrats) are:

1.) a typical 40 hr work week..I think we could have done better with a 32 hr work week...but 40 hrs is doable...
2.) weekends off..
3.) elimanated sweat factories and forced child labor in the US that repubs had no problem with...
4.) FMLA - family medical leave act - so you're wife gets preggers and she gets time off without getting fired
5.) Workmans Comp - held businesses accountable for workplace injuires (due to their negligence)
6.) EPA - protects us from the repubs desire to ruin the environment (and our health) at the cost of their businesses

Rogue
01-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Big government only works in the ideal scenario which never exists in the real world, like perpetual motion. It is theoretically possible, but not realistically so. It's beyond a big government's power to control the entirety of a nation the size US is, no matter how big the government is. A big-government system is inevitably an inefficient one, and you would have like 100 bureaus within the city limit but 95% of them would have nothing to do but waste taxpayer money, imho

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-28-2014, 09:32 AM
agree...the other things that big government provided (liberal democrats) are:

1.) a typical 40 hr work week..I think we could have done better with a 32 hr work week...but 40 hrs is doable...
2.) weekends off..
3.) elimanated sweat factories and forced child labor in the US that repubs had no problem with...
4.) FMLA - family medical leave act - so you're wife gets preggers and she gets time off without getting fired
5.) Workmans Comp - held businesses accountable for workplace injuires (due to their negligence)
6.) EPA - protects us from the repubs desire to ruin the environment (and our health) at the cost of their businesses

:lol truth bombs

Dumbshit libertarians will claim the free market created all of those, but in the early 20th century when it small government dictated by the free market, the norm was J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Mellon, etc. getting rich on the backs of people with 16 hour work days in inhumane conditions where they would get their limbs chopped off because there were no government regulations dictating a safe work environment :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Big government only works in the ideal scenario which never exists in the real world, like perpetual motion. It is theoretically possible, but not realistically so. It's beyond a big government's power to control the entirety of a nation the size US is, no matter how big the government is. A big-government system is inevitably an inefficient one, and you would have like 100 bureaus within the city limit but 95% of them would have nothing to do but waste taxpayer money, imho

hey kin folk :lol sure there may be some inefficiencies but the good far outweighs the bad...the inefficiencies you chide likely never will affect you anyway, whereas the benefits you reject are the ones you need the most. :lol People like you and the other tea party loons always bite your nose off to spite your face.

Imagine private business trying to run and govern the country...if we don't have big government in America guess what we have Rougie...can you guess?

:lol We have Africa...Is that what you want?

AntiChrist
01-28-2014, 10:19 AM
:lol truth bombs

Dumbshit libertarians will claim the free market created all of those, but in the early 20th century when it small government dictated by the free market, the norm was J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Mellon, etc. getting rich on the backs of people with 16 hour work days in inhumane conditions where they would get their limbs chopped off because there were no government regulations dictating a safe work environment :lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2167393/

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 10:24 AM

The men who built America are all dead black slaves

AntiChrist
01-28-2014, 10:27 AM
For the record, small govt <> No govt

Big govt == https://www.healthcare.gov/

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 10:28 AM
For the record, small govt <> No govt

Big govt == https://www.healthcare.gov/

Small govnt leads to anarchy and mutiny of the disenfranchised masses. Big govn't means we can all live in relative peace

AntiChrist
01-28-2014, 10:29 AM
The men who built America are all dead black slaves

A lot of white people died to free them. More than all other US wars combined.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 10:31 AM

The people who died trying to free them were not white...they were Angels

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 10:32 AM
angels who took on white man form to defeat the enemy

CavsSuperFan
01-28-2014, 10:38 AM
The only time I appreciated Big Government was 2009…No sales tax or DMV fees for new car purchases…Cash for clunkers, stimulus, 2X deduction for dependants…Would have ordered a free golf cart but TBH I ride bicycles and have no need for one….

angrydude
01-28-2014, 10:45 AM

Slavery started in america because of the granting of huge tracts of land by the crown governor of Virginia to his crony buddies that they couldn't afford to hire enough people to work.

CuckingFunt
01-28-2014, 03:55 PM

More white Northern soldiers died during the civil war than in all other US wars combined?

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 04:00 PM
More white Northern soldiers died during the civil war than in all other US wars combined?

How dare you?

How dare you come into my thread and not ackowledge me

what a bish...:hat

Rogue
01-28-2014, 07:24 PM
hey kin folk :lol sure there may be some inefficiencies but the good far outweighs the bad...the inefficiencies you chide likely never will affect you anyway, whereas the benefits you reject are the ones you need the most. :lol People like you and the other tea party loons always bite your nose off to spite your face.

Imagine private business trying to run and govern the country...if we don't have big government in America guess what we have Rougie...can you guess?

:lol We have Africa...Is that what you want?

while I'm disapproving of big government, I ain't a fan of big business either. I'll stick to the idea that a strong middle class is the foundation of a healthy economy. The treasure of this society should be broken down in pieces and distributed to more people imho, which sounds a much better solution to me than simply replacing the private-business oligarchies with
a government-owned one.

In order for a "big" government to function efficiently and smoothly, some civil rights would essentially have to be sacrificed and a few steps towards the end of autocracy would be hardly avoidable tbh.

Clipper Nation
01-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Why We Should Hate Big Government:

1. Capri supports it

/thread

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Slavery started in america because of the granting of huge tracts of land by the crown governor of Virginia to his crony buddies that they couldn't afford to hire enough people to work.

:lol so you're admitting slavery was a private enterprise that was done for profit

:lol thanks for playing

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-28-2014, 07:58 PM

:lmao that's your rebuttal? Some fluff that revises history and ignores how the robber barons treated their workers?

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 08:31 PM
while I'm disapproving of big government, I ain't a fan of big business either. I'll stick to the idea that a strong middle class is the foundation of a healthy economy. The treasure of this society should be broken down in pieces and distributed to more people imho, which sounds a much better solution to me than simply replacing the private-business oligarchies with
a government-owned one.

In order for a "big" government to function efficiently and smoothly, some civil rights would essentially have to be sacrificed and a few steps towards the end of autocracy would be hardly avoidable tbh.

^ :lmao you're insane so now you're into wealth redistribution? :lol have you seen what we "middle class" people do with our money?

:lmao we spend billions a year on lottery tickets...

me thinks you need to rethink your strategy smart guy :lol