PDA

View Full Version : Putting down dough on the game

Fabbs
01-27-2014, 05:13 PM
What are you laying on the Broncos - Seahawks?

Thanks to Goodel and his band of idiots/sellouts having the game outdoors in New Jersey, i ain't touchin it.

MeloHype
01-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Seahawks is wearing the away jerseys, they're going to win.

Fabbs
01-30-2014, 05:29 PM
Seahawks is wearing the away jerseys, they're going to win.
I'm not standing in the way of your insider tip, however.....

NFC teams are the home team in odd numbered years. AFC teams are the home team in even numbered years.

Avante
01-30-2014, 05:31 PM
What are you laying on the Broncos - Seahawks?

Thanks to Goodel and his band of idiots/sellouts having the game outdoors in New Jersey, i ain't touchin it.

Most are laying off the game due to the weather. Too many things to consider.

MeloHype
01-30-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm not standing in the way of your insider tip, however.....

NFC teams are the home team in odd numbered years. AFC teams are the home team in even numbered years.
https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/28965/cropped_Super_Bowl_Champs_By_Jersey_Color.jpg

Fabbs
01-30-2014, 05:48 PM
What is the 62% representing?
White jerseys?

Also, to give it true perspective, what is the won/loss percentage or white and other colors?
Maybe white has been worn a ton more times then some of the other colors.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty sure the white jersey vs. color jersey thing doesn't have to do with home/road, because the "home" team can choose to wear white (which I'm pretty sure the Steelers did for at least one of their recent Super Bowls)....

blah blah blah
01-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Every team has a white jersey so there's a 50% chance that a white jersey will win every game

unforeseen
02-01-2014, 04:56 AM
Put money down on the other side of Avante's pick to win the SB.

dg7md
02-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Every team has a white jersey so there's a 50% chance that a white jersey will win every game

This. There isn't some magical aura to the whole jersey color thing. In a game there will be a white jersey, so there will be a higher likelihood of a white jersey winning since some team will have to wear white, as opposed to the other jersey colors out there. White still has the lead with 29, but when you throw out all other specific colors, the colored jersey won 18 games, which isn't some massive difference that I'd put much stake in.