PDA

View Full Version : Tha Niggras is rebelin, we all saying late.........

lebomb
01-28-2014, 12:42 PM
I gotta cut this shit out anyhow. Bout to get married and a niggra has someone to concentrate on other than the interwebs. I will lurk from time to time, but thats bout it.

:toast been nice knowin most of yall. All the other faggots :flipoff

benefactor
01-28-2014, 12:53 PM
The forum IQ just doubled.

Bill_Brasky
01-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Learn English.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 12:56 PM
I gotta cut this shit out anyhow. Bout to get married and a niggra has someone to concentrate on other than the interwebs. I will lurk from time to time, but thats bout it.

take care my man...and send me some of those wedding pics...I know your latina pride will be even more beautiful in her wedding outfit...you got lucky man :toast

btw I did delete the other pics as you asked me too...:lol

Trill Clinton
01-28-2014, 01:12 PM

damn, st lost another legend. good thing i got ya email to keep in touch.

CosmicCowboy
01-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Y'all really should wait to get out of high school to get married.

Trill Clinton
01-28-2014, 01:36 PM
one thing i wont miss about this place is cc's unfunny, juvenile sense of humor. this dude is pushing 60 and still says the word "bling" for christs sake lol. anyways, i'm willing to bet lebomb's fiance is finer than your old ass wife.

The Gemini Method
01-28-2014, 02:19 PM
Good luck on your future endeavors, Sr. LeBomb.

FkLA
01-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Take care nigga and keep repping them Roadrunners.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2014, 03:54 PM
one thing i wont miss about this place is cc's unfunny, juvenile sense of humor. this dude is pushing 60 and still says the word "bling" for christs sake lol. anyways, i'm willing to bet lebomb's fiance is finer than your old ass wife.

ain't no willing to it....She's a young hot latina tender-roni...anything that CC has is likely old and shriveled up...smelly pussy tbh

Rogue
01-28-2014, 07:14 PM
We'll welcome you back when bitch leaves you or you leave her. You're welcome on spurstalk anyday, Bomb :toast