PDA

View Full Version : It's only Febraruy

apalisoc_9
01-28-2014, 11:07 PM
:lol

It's becoming increasingly frustrating to watch a spurs team that has all the tools to spank western teams but refuse to do so...

- Pop's demotion of green
- The most obvious adjustment they should have made in the Regular season was kawhi Leonard getting touches and more minutes, but he can't even get touches when he's wide open
- Jim Boylen's boyfriend Jeff Ayres..

- The problem is pretty darn obvious, the perimietter D.

It be interesting to see if Danny gets at least 22 minutes when he returns. One of the most underrated piece in last year's run to the finals.

look_at_g_shred
01-28-2014, 11:09 PM
It's Febru-Any!!

AntiChrist
01-28-2014, 11:10 PM
nice sig

TheGoldStandard
It's Febru-Any!!

5... 5 dollar.. 5 dollar foootloong

apalisoc_9
Spelling smack

FireMicoHalili
01-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Janaruy flew by really fast...

TheGoldStandard
01-28-2014, 11:12 PM

It's becoming increasingly frustrating to watch a spurs team that has all the tools to spank western teams but refuse to do so...

- Pop's demotion of green
- The most obvious adjustment they should have made in the Regular season was kawhi Leonard getting touches and more minutes, but he can't even get touches when he's wide open
- Jim Boylen's boyfriend Jeff Ayres..

- The problem is pretty darn obvious, the perimietter D.

It be interesting to see if Danny gets at least 22 minutes when he returns. One of the most underrated piece in last year's run to the finals.

Pop always wanted a Menage et trios but Bonner wouldn't go for that.. now he has Boylen and Ayres.. he's content on his birthday.

DMC
01-28-2014, 11:12 PM
Spelling smack

You made the thread title. Check your spelling before publishing your book.

apalisoc_9
01-28-2014, 11:14 PM
You made the thread title. Check your spelling before publishing your book.

It's a forum bro..Shit happens.

Seriously, not only is boylen a terrible assitant, he also brought that faggot Jeff Ayres jeebus

jeebus
01-28-2014, 11:19 PM

Seriously, not only is boylen a terrible assitant, he also brought that faggot Jeff Ayres jeebus (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22786)
His first coaching job when Pop quit was fantastic. :lol Manu having to check himself in :lol forgetting to put in Kawhi

anyways, it's fairly obvious that Boylen and Ayres are trying to impregnate each other but don't have the iq to realize there's no reproductive system in the colon

wildcardX
01-28-2014, 11:27 PM
5... 5 dollar.. 5 dollar foootloong

:lol I live in Hawaii, so it's 6 dollar foootlooong

TheGoldStandard
01-28-2014, 11:29 PM
His first coaching job when Pop quit was fantastic. :lol Manu having to check himself in :lol forgetting to put in Kawhi

anyways, it's fairly obvious that Boylen and Ayres are trying to impregnate each other but don't have the iq to realize there's no reproductive system in the colon

Pop wants in on the action.. He brought Bonner along for a key party

Mikeanaro
01-28-2014, 11:31 PM
Itīs only February... but April is around the corner and TPork is already gassed nice thing to do after that stupid finals promise.

wildcardX
01-28-2014, 11:38 PM
The biggest problem with the Spurs is that Parker is no longer a dominant player, tbh..

If the Spurs shortened the playoff rotation, Parker/Duncan/Splitter/Leonard/Green/Diaw/Beli/Manu and maybe Mills is a great rotation, on paper(I'd like an additional perimeter defender, though)..the problem is that Parker can't dominate like he did last year, unfortunately, and Leonard's role hasn't expanded, to exacerbate the issue..

I figured after playing through summer, Parker may not be like last year as well as Duncan's numbers maybe dropping. I hoped Splitter, Green, and Leonard would be more improved(but now their injured) and make up for it. Plus Manu would be healthy and better. Belinelli is an upgrade and it's a bonus Mills and Diaw are playing better than last year. Yet the team is struggling to beat the elite teams, even when healthy.

weeks
01-28-2014, 11:45 PM

this season has been a comedy of errors

Sean Cagney
01-28-2014, 11:59 PM
nice sig

Yep, thats all I saw ;)

The spares are in trouble no doubt, injured and losing to all the very good teams all year long! They are not the Spurs to me right now and it's frustrating.

Bruno
01-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Sure, Pop should have played more Green and Leonard in this game... Geez...

It's so weird how some posters are stuck on something and use whatever happen, even if it isn't related, to "prove" their agenda.

AntiChrist
01-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Yep, thats all I saw ;)

The spares are in trouble no doubt, injured and losing to all the very good teams all year long! They are not the Spurs to me right now and it's frustrating.

I know what you mean. I'd love to see TD retire with another ring, but if this team doesn't get healthy and start beating some of the better teams, it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

DMC
01-29-2014, 12:30 AM

Seriously, not only is boylen a terrible assitant, he also brought that faggot Jeff Ayres jeebus (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22786)

I've never seen a valid difference between hitting "Post" on a forum and hitting "send" on an email.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 12:32 AM
You can't be serious?

email's are extremely important. You triple check that stuff.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Sure, Pop should have played more Green and Leonard in this game... Geez...

It's so weird how some posters are stuck on something and use whatever happen, even if it isn't related, to "prove" their agenda.

What agenda? :lol

Green and Leonard has been underutilized the whole season. This game just proves how Important they are ( Including spitter)..Greens coming back from Injury is also something I'm sure many look forward to, but aren't sure if he's been permanently demoted for a more offensive player in Marco.

Sean Cagney
01-29-2014, 12:40 AM
I know what you mean. I'd love to see TD retire with another ring, but if this team doesn't get healthy and start beating some of the better teams, it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

See thats just being a realist too! I agree fully.

Bruno
01-29-2014, 12:49 AM
What agenda? :lol

You've been stuck on the same couple of things for quite some time now. It is:
- Pop is favorizing offense over defense and the best proof of it is him going with Belinelli over Grenn.
- Pop and Parker are hurting Leonard rise by not giving him enough the ball.

Basically everything you post is some kind of variation around these two ideas. Maybe it's time to move on from that and start talking about other items. I'm sure you have some other thoughts about Spurs than these two?

HI-FI
01-29-2014, 12:51 AM
it's going to take a miracle for Spurs to win it all this season. miracle or great trade.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 12:52 AM
- Pop is favorizing offense over defense and the best proof of it is him going with Belinelli over Grenn.

Basically everything you post is some kind of variation around these two ideas. Maybe it's time to move on from that and start talking about other items. I'm sure you have some other thoughts about Spurs than these two?

I might have mentiond those a few times, but I don't see anything wrong with mentioning a problem that hasn't been fixed yet.

It would be like playing terrible D and not being allowed to talk about terrible D simply because I keep on talking about terrible D :lol

Bruno
01-29-2014, 12:59 AM
I might have mentiond those a few times, but I don't see anything wrong with mentioning a problem that hasn't been fixed yet.

It would be like playing terrible D and not being allowed to talk about terrible D simply because I keep on talking about terrible D :lol

Well, there are way other Spurs subjects than these two and it seems they didn't interested you the slightest. You're quite obsessed.

Reading over and over the same stuff from you isn't that interesting to do for other posters. You could say to yourself: "I've now made my point, everybody gets it, time to share some of my other great observations about Spurs".

Prime Time
01-29-2014, 01:13 AM
I do miss Green and Leonard. Even Splitter. Hell, what I'm saying is I miss defense.

superjames1992
01-29-2014, 01:16 AM
It's hard to play Green and Leonard when they're injured, tbh. But apparently Pop refusing to play them through injury means that Pop favors offense over defense. :lol

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 01:24 AM
It's hard to play Green and Leonard when they're injured, tbh. But apparently Pop refusing to play them through injury means that Pop favors offense over defense. :lol

You're so dumb.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2014, 01:25 AM
Well, there are way other Spurs subjects than these two and it seems they didn't interested you the slightest. You're quite obsessed.

Reading over and over the same stuff from you isn't that interesting to do for other posters. You could say to yourself: "I've now made my point, everybody gets it, time to share some of my other great observations about Spurs".

Pretty sure I talk about other spurs related stuff. :lol

maybe my points sticks to you for whatever reason..Then it just magnifies and you blow out of proportion.

Sean Cagney
01-29-2014, 01:27 AM
it's going to take a miracle for Spurs to win it all this season. miracle or great trade.

Hey miracles do happen :lol. I hope for one now.

superjames1992
01-29-2014, 01:54 AM
You're so dumb.
Agreed.

Russo21
01-29-2014, 07:46 AM
Quit bitching and get onto the more important topic in this thread EG: apalisoc_9 who the heck is that fine chick?

bklynspursfan
01-29-2014, 09:09 AM
hm, perimeter defense struggling with the 2 best perimeter defenders out and our best big @ defending the P&R. Go figure...

r0drig0lac
01-29-2014, 09:51 AM
Quit bitching and get onto the more important topic in this thread EG: apalisoc_9 who the heck is that fine chick?this

BacktoBasics
01-29-2014, 02:52 PM
Itīs only February... but April is around the corner and TPork is already gassed nice thing to do after that stupid finals promise.Basically you got nothing and just typed a bunch words before clicking "post".

Dex
01-29-2014, 02:53 PM
We're not even the guest team in Febraruy. :(

MeloHype
01-29-2014, 05:12 PM
My calendar says its January 29

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 10:41 PM

Be careful what you ask for, Bruno, they might join the Manu hater squad. That's all we need are more of that redundancy especially from TGY, hater, and skull.

Skull-1
01-30-2014, 02:41 AM
Janaruy flew by really fast...

:lmao