PDA

View Full Version : Avante interviews Russell Wilson

Avante
01-28-2014, 11:20 PM
A...thought you'd be bigger
RW...I've heard that before. ha!

A...so how's it feel to be a world champion?
RW...pretty good, actually....great!

A...I've been in your corner for awhile now. I saw the magic while you were at Wisconsin.
RW...magic? I come prepared, do the little things it takes to be successful, keep in mind football is a team sport, so I do all I can to put the team in the best possible situation to win.

A...well so far you've won a Superbowl, tied the rookie td record, only QB in history to post two 100 plus QB rating in their first two campaigns, won more games than any second year QB, pretty impressive.
RW...I thank God and Pete Carroll. God for blessing me and Pete for putting me in the best possible situation to succeed. We have a great defense and "The Beast", so if I don't screw things up:hat

A...hey man, thanks for your time, I really do appreciate it.
RW...my pleasure. Can I ask you a question?
A...shoot!
RW...how do you build those pecs?
A...tons of bench and flyes? Tons!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
01-28-2014, 11:22 PM
A...Oh well, I'll suck your dick anyway!

Avante
01-28-2014, 11:23 PM
translation

Damn that Avante, yep, RW is da man just like he said.

Clipper Nation
01-28-2014, 11:25 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

Avante
01-28-2014, 11:32 PM

Dumb fuck!

I bet stupid even hurts doesn't it?

Here ya go small fry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJ3jN-sjok

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-28-2014, 11:39 PM
A.... I'm a lifelong 49ers fan, but I really want to suck your black dick. Can I?
RW.... Um, no you can't. The media does that for me already.

A..... I understand. So how does it feel to depend so heavily on your defense and running game to win games?
RW..... Honestly, it feels good man. I understand my job as a game manager, and I'm glad that we were able to get to the Super Bowl.

A.... Do you think you guys can win the Super Bowl?
RW.... lol, no of course not. I'm not that good, and more importantly, I'm black. Getting to a Super Bowl is one thing. Winning it is something else all together.

A..... Are you sure I can't suck your dick?
RW...... Yes. I'm sure. Go away, old faggot

Clipper Nation
01-28-2014, 11:39 PM

hehateme
01-28-2014, 11:41 PM

like everyone else I stopped reading here and laughed at the old faggot for his sheer stupidity in wording

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-28-2014, 11:46 PM
fuck you RW was from NC State

Avante
01-28-2014, 11:47 PM
A.... I'm a lifelong 49ers fan, but I really want to suck your black dick. Can I?

A..... I understand. So how does it feel to depend so heavily on your defense and running game to win games?
RW..... Honestly, it feels good man. I understand my job as a game manager, and I'm glad that we were able to get to the Super Bowl.

RW.... lol, no of course not. I'm not that good, and more importantly, I'm black. Getting to a Super Bowl is one thing. Winning it is something else all together.

A..... Are you sure I can's suck your dick?

KMB....I don't really understand the game, who are you again?
RW...Russell Wilson
KMB...any relation to Flip?
RW..don't think so.
KMB....you're that Niner qb, right?
RW...ah no, that's Colin Kaepernick.
KMB....Jets?
RW..I play for the Seahawks.
KMB...Where is that?
RW...ah, Seattle.
KMB...Oregon?
RW..try, Washington, hey, thanks but I gotta run
KMB...I got it, you're that short running QB who just won the Superbowl., right?
RW...see ya~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
01-28-2014, 11:49 PM
like everyone else I stopped reading here and laughed at the old faggot for his sheer stupidity in wording

Bullshit!

Avante
01-28-2014, 11:49 PM
fuck you RW was from NC State

fuck you, do your homework amigo.

Clipper Nation
01-28-2014, 11:51 PM
A...so how's it feel to be a world champion?

A...well so far you've won a Superbowl

KMB...I got it, you're that short running QB who just won the Superbowl., right?
Fuck you, :lolld Fagg:lolt, for guaranteeing a Donkeys championship....

hehateme
01-28-2014, 11:51 PM
fuck you, do your homework amigo.

sheer...stupidity

Avante
01-29-2014, 12:02 AM
Fuck you, :lolld Fagg:lolt, for guaranteeing a Donkeys championship....

Do you honestly believe I have some magical powers? If I did you'd been gone long ago and be crawling around on all fours.

Avante
01-29-2014, 12:03 AM
sheer...stupidity

Fuck you dumb ass.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 12:13 AM
Do you honestly believe I have some magical powers? If I did you'd been gone long ago and be crawling around on all fours.

It's not "magical powers," your takes are just consistently wrong.... you are the shittiest bettor I have ever seen :lol

Avante
01-29-2014, 12:25 AM
It's not "magical powers," your takes are just consistently wrong.... you are the shittiest bettor I have ever seen :lol

I didn't tell you that RW was the best of the young QB's? I didn't tell you that the mobile QB's ws here to stay, well? Answer the questions, pee wee.

HI-FI
01-29-2014, 12:27 AM
:lol
this thread has potential.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 12:28 AM
I didn't tell you that RW was the best of the young QB's?
He's not.... Luck, as overhyped as he is by Media, is still better than Wilson....

I didn't tell you that the mobile QB's ws here to stay, well?
Already one of them (RGKnee) has had a career-changing injury, tbh :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
01-29-2014, 12:30 AM

A..... Are you sure I can't suck your dick?

:lmao, tbh

Avante
01-29-2014, 12:33 AM
He's not.... Luck, as overhyped as he is by Media, is still better than Wilson....

Already one of them (RGKnee) has had a career-changing injury, tbh :lol

You mean that Andrew Luck who threw ....SEVEN..INT;s in the playoffs and even one in the pro bowl, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

RW has all the stats, the wins, while Luck has....0.

spurraider21
01-29-2014, 12:33 AM
"i thought you'd be bigger"

i would laugh, but thats a line from road house, which is one of those movies that was so bad that it was good.

Blake
01-29-2014, 12:34 AM
A...thought you'd be bigger...
A...so how's it feel
RW...I come
A...pretty impressive.
RW...I thank God for "The Beast"
A...hey man, thanks
RW...my pleasure.
A...shoot!
A...tons..Tons!!!!!!!

Every single person here can easily read between the lines.

Good thread. :tu

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 12:41 AM

:lmao

Avante
01-29-2014, 12:41 AM

i would laugh, but thats a line from road house, which is one of those movies that was so bad that it was good.

Any movie with Jeff Healey and Terry Funk in it has to be good

Avante
01-29-2014, 12:42 AM

It's only funny when I do it.

I always get this feeling you guys are dying to say..."you sure do make this forum more interesting Avante"...but being midgets ya just can't.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 12:45 AM

Avante probably borrowed that line from the Vietnamese third-world whores he fucked, tbh....

Avante
01-29-2014, 12:48 AM
Avante probably borrowed that line from the Vietnamese third-world whores he fucked, tbh....

Why do you never ever get anything right, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

So tell me dummy where do sailors go for liberty in Viet Nam? Are you really this fucking stupid?

Pay attention ya moron.

Viet Nam was in the war zone, we'd pull in spend a few weeks lopping illuminous shells then...adios~~~~~~~~~ Off to Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan for R&R, ok guy? Then on the way home we;'d hit the Phillipines, ok ya got all that?

Nothing worst than a smartass who is a dumbass.

AchillesHeel
01-29-2014, 06:57 AM
Congrats, Broncos fans.

Blake
01-29-2014, 10:00 AM

I always get this feeling you guys are dying to say..."you sure do make this forum more interesting Avante"...but being midgets ya just can't.

:madrun I'm funny and interesting dammit. :madrun Someone praise me now. :madrun

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 10:02 AM

You're extremely uninteresting and you're only funny unintentionally....

leemajors
01-29-2014, 10:09 AM
:madrun I'm funny and interesting dammit. :madrun Someone praise me now. :madrun

He doesn't hear it at home either.

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Fuck man. The mark of death for the Seahawks is now apparent. Gonna go to the SB party for the queso and the number of Latinas that will be there.

Spur-Addict
01-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Fuck man. The mark of death for the Seahawks is now apparent. Gonna go to the SB party for the queso and the number of Latinas that will be there.

Have no fear, this is a contradiction of sorts.

Robz4000
01-29-2014, 02:35 PM
:lol this thread

MeloHype
01-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Seattle is wearing the white jerseys, and their playing Peyton in a cold weather game, that's automatic win imo

The Gemini Method
01-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Have no fear, this is a contradiction of sorts.

Seattle is wearing the white jerseys, and their playing Peyton in a cold weather game, that's automatic win imo

I sure hope that the power can overcome Avante's bads...

Stephen A. Smith
01-29-2014, 06:45 PM
A..You tied the rookie TD record, only QB in history to post two 100 plus QB rating in their first two campaigns, won more games than any second year QB, and now you've lost the Superbowl. What are you thinking right now?

RW...It hurts. To go out there and have so many things go wrong. On the one hand I take responsibility for my mistakes out there, but there comes a point where you look at all the stuff that happened and it just feels like we were fated to lose. That tipped interception for the pick six, Marshawn fumbling in the red zone, Coach Carroll choking to death on a piece of gum right before halftime, the earth opening up and swallowing both our safeties on that 3rd down conversion in the fourth quarter. Just feels like something bigger was working against us. Maybe just God trying to make us all stronger I guess.

A...That's true. To lose that way, by which I mean, to lose by more than three points, that really brings just one question to mind: can I have 97,000 dollars?

RW...Excuse me?

A...It's not really for me. My wife wouldn't let me bet that much. You see my son, he didn't inherit his old man's knack for picking winners, so it's either I come up with the cash or my bookie is going to beat the shit out of meeeeeee-ason. Mason...who is me son... I'm part Irish.

RW...I'm not giving you a dime.

A...You wouldn't be giving it to me. More like a loan seeing as how March Madness is coming up. I'm only down 19k on my NCAA basketball bets right now and I always make that up when I start betting big on the later parts of the season....easy money.

RW...I think it's time for you to leave.

A...Follow up question, want to go hang out and pick up some chicks with me?

RW...I'm married. I don't do that stuff. And I don't think you really should be throwing around money you don't have at clubs trying get with girls.

A...That's one of the great things about the playground by my house...no cover charge.

RW...Oh sweet Jesus, I think I'm gonna be sick.

Thebesteva
01-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Avante's life story summed up right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLSyFzk-6g

Avante
01-29-2014, 08:59 PM
I was born in Tulare Cali in 1949, by the time I was 10 I knew every NFer who had ever played the game and every sprinter of note who had ever ran. By the time I was fifteen I was hung like a horse and had read all the classics.

Go Seahawks~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
01-29-2014, 09:40 PM
I was born in Tulare Cali in 1949, by the time I was 10 I knew every NFer who had ever played the game and every sprinter of note who had ever ran. By the time I was fifteen I was hung like a horse and had read all the classics.

Go Seahawks~~~~~~~~~~~~When did you learn to lie?

Avante
01-29-2014, 10:29 PM
When did you learn to lie?

Ok ok a small mule.

MeloHype
01-30-2014, 07:44 AM
I sure hope that the power can overcome Avante's bads...
https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/28966/cropped_Recent_Super_Bowl_Champions_Collage.jpg
https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/28965/cropped_Super_Bowl_Champs_By_Jersey_Color.jpg

The Gemini Method
01-30-2014, 11:03 AM
https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/28966/cropped_Recent_Super_Bowl_Champions_Collage.jpg
https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/28965/cropped_Super_Bowl_Champs_By_Jersey_Color.jpg

Wow, that's quite a stat I didn't know until you dropped it on me. I appreciate the jpegs! Whoa.

BUMP
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm guessing the teal was the Dolphins?

The Gemini Method
01-30-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm guessing the teal was the Dolphins?

Yeah. I think they won one against the Redskins rocking the teal. Not sure...maybe Avante can verify that with the knowledge he garnered back during the McCarthyism era.

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 12:11 AM
The fantasy!

DJR210
12-03-2016, 04:19 PM
The fantasy!

Damn, talk about the prototypical male groupie :lol

benefactor
12-03-2016, 06:55 PM
:lol 15 RW threads

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 10:10 PM
:lol 15 RW threads

I'm not sure what compelled me to bump those again....I guess I felt forum newbies needed to be made aware what a homosexual stalker avante is.....and to show where his fandom lies.

Avante
12-04-2016, 04:48 AM
AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE...hahaha~~~~

The impact Avante makes on some of you is funnier than fuck, ha~~~~~ Ya just can't stand the fact I know all this stuff and your dumb ass don't, hahaha~~~~

Avante interviews Russell Wison today.

Avante...rough game vs Buc's, what happened?
RW...we came out flat and stayed that way, it does happen.
Avante...so how about the Panthers tonight?
RW...good team, we'll have to bring it tonight and we know that.
Avante..what do you think of Clipper Nation and guys like johnsmith?
RW...we've a heard of Avante and his freaky football knowledge, but what's a Clipper Nation, johnsmith?
Avante...nobody's, hey good luck?
RW..thank's and God Bless.

manufan10
12-04-2016, 09:52 AM
:lol

Struggle Wilson
12-04-2016, 09:55 AM
AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE...hahaha~~~~

The impact Avante makes on some of you is funnier than fuck, ha~~~~~ Ya just can't stand the fact I know all this stuff and your dumb ass don't, hahaha~~~~

Avante interviews Russell Wison today.

Avante...rough game vs Buc's, what happened?
RW...we came out flat and stayed that way, it does happen.
Avante...so how about the Panthers tonight?
RW...good team, we'll have to bring it tonight and we know that.
Avante..what do you think of Clipper Nation and guys like johnsmith?
RW...we've a heard of Avante and his freaky football knowledge, but what's a Clipper Nation, johnsmith?
Avante...nobody's, hey good luck?
RW..thank's and God Bless.
Climb down off my nuts and stop stalking me or else I'm getting a restraining order.

Avante
12-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Who can go into NE and beat Tom Brady, yep....Russell Wilson.

Who lead the NFL with a 110.1 QB rating in 2015, yep....Russell Wilson

Who has a winning record vs Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, yep.....Russell Wilson

Who has three times as many TD passes as INT's, yep...Russell Wilson

Who is the winningest QB in NFL history after 4 years and 13 weeks,yep.....Russell Wilson

Who is the only QB in history to start his first two seasons of NFL football with 100 passer ratings, yep....Russell Wilson

Who is the only QB to pass for 4000 yards, throw 30 TD passes and rush for over 500 yards in a season, yep.....Russell Wilson

Who is the only QB to play in two SB's in his first three seasons, yep.....Russell Wilson

Who is the only 5th year QB to make the playoffs in each of those five seasons, yep....Russell Wilson

What an amazing QB this guy is.

It works like this...

Look at any QB ya want....Montana, Marino, Elway, Brady, Favre, OTTO GRAHAM., SLINGIN' SAMMIE, Johnny U, Tarkenton, Peyton, Rodgers, Brees, Aikman, Big Ben, whoever, look at their first 5 seasons and compare that to what RW has done, who did it better if we are talking...

playoff success
stats
NFL records/firsts

Well? Who did it better?

The guy got off the plane and took right off and over. He preceded to put together the best first five seasons ever seen by any QB in pro football history. No sitting behind anyone, no missing games, nothing but more wins than any QB in history after five seasons.

2012....12-6 playoff win
2013...16-3 SB win
2014....14-5 SB
2015...11-7 playoff win
2016...8-3-1 division champs

Who did that better, in their first five seasons?

johnsmith
04-04-2019, 01:14 AM
Hmmm