View Full Version : Lakers: Dat Mike D'Antoni Offense tho

RsxPiimp
01-29-2014, 02:33 AM
From D league player to quality starting PG

10.6 PPG 3.2 RPG 9.5 APG

2nd in the league in Assist
2nd in 3FG %

We got a Nash lite in this kid.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/725/342/464909433-kendall-marshall-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-drives-to_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Thread
01-29-2014, 07:08 AM
Now the Suns are trying to figure out how to hide a 7 foot pile of shit they drafted #5 (Alex Len). They made their other first rounder leave town (Archie Goodwin) for the D-League, but, Len is much more difficult to camouflage. He'd look fantastic with a paisley lamp shade on his head.

Rogue
01-29-2014, 07:17 AM
dude's jeopardizing your tanking campaign, Mitch, trade him away now before it is too late tbh.

and dude has more than justified his #12 jersey, tbh :lol

AchillesHeel
01-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Kid is balling. He's actually fun to watch on the offensive end, saw some highlights of his passes and they look Nash-esque.

He's basically a steve Nash in all areas except creating shots for himself. He can hit the wide open 3 like a boss but if you put defenders on him he'd struggle to score 5 points.

Raven
01-29-2014, 12:47 PM
i absolutely love this kid since the draft process tbh. His passing was always nashesque, but his shot wasn't. I thought the saying that he couldn't hit shit was exagerated but it's still obvious he put on a lot of work. Now with a decent shot and uncanny passing, he has a role in this league. He needs to work badly on dribbling and defense but at least he should stay in the league.

Katherine Robinson
01-29-2014, 12:51 PM
Good player and a good chance for him to develop on a team with no pressure to win.

Xylus
01-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Kendall Marshall is garbage. Great passer, bad shooter, bad teammate, bad work ethic. He is nothing like our demigod Nash.

Good riddance.

Katherine Robinson
01-29-2014, 01:04 PM
Kendall Marshall is garbage. Great passer, bad shooter, bad teammate, bad work ethic. He is nothing like our demigod Nash.

Good riddance.

What is your verdict on the man in your signature? I believe he is deserving of some harsh words.

Thread
01-29-2014, 01:06 PM

Good riddance.

Well, of course you trash him AFTER you throw him out. Before that I never heard a discouraging word here. Not one. It wasn't until AFTER he started putting up numbers across the CA./AZ. border did the Suns call .620 and gave Gambo the talking points & marching orders. & the kid never said a bad word when you ran him off.

You can dish it, X, but, you cannot take it. And this new guy McDonough is like the rest of the fucks before him. The MO is the same:::spite.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Great passer, bad shooter, bad teammate, bad work ethic. He is nothing like our demigod Nash.
Other than "bad shooter," that sounds exactly like Nash :lol

spurraider21
01-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Marshall has been good from the outside, but he lacks scoring ability. teams just need play press defense on him and not collapse. make him beat you scoring

Thread
01-29-2014, 02:52 PM
^A ray of sunshine and this 6'er gets all defensive.

Ya creep, you.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 02:59 PM
^A ray of sunshine and this 6'er gets all defensive.

Ya creep, you.
Look at Dale, just humbly accepting the Suns' hand-me-downs....

Brazil
01-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Well, of course you trash him AFTER you throw him out. Before that I never heard a discouraging word here. Not one. It wasn't until AFTER he started putting up numbers across the CA./AZ. border did the Suns call .620 and gave Gambo the talking points & marching orders. & the kid never said a bad word when you ran him off.

You can dish it, X, but, you cannot take it. And this new guy McDonough is like the rest of the fucks before him. The MO is the same:::spite.

Dale spitting on his fellow suns fans

from Cleveland through Phoenix to Los Angeles.... that's quite a journey :lol

Thread
01-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Look at Dale, just humbly accepting the Suns' hand-me-downs....

Well, I figured after they handed us down Horry and that turned out with a NBA World Title I'd be remiss to not accept the next one. tee, hee.

Remember? The road was marked and lit and goes back nigh on 20 years now:::The Suns were in the process of getting beat by Houston after they'd had it won when Ainge threw the ball off Mario Elie's face on a inbounds. Rockets made a move to punish Ainge, but, Elie hand stopped them. Horry did not forget. Traded here he waited his chance...then threw a towel into coach Ainge's face during a game. They ran him off to LA for CC. Fast forward:::Pierce, I mean CWEBB gets bored out there at that arc, turns his back on Artest, I mean Horry & Robert took his life. Just like that.

Let us proceed...

Thread
01-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Dale spitting on his fellow suns fans

from Cleveland through Phoenix to Los Angeles.... that's quite a journey :lol

Absolutely.