PDA

View Full Version : Time Machine

Avante
01-29-2014, 06:08 AM
I'd love to go back to....(obviously I can't do anything to change history)

That cave on the mountain where Mohammad first encountered the Angel Gabriel, see how that all went down.

Watch Samson beat up on a 1000 man army with just the jaw bone of an ass.

Check out David vs Goliath.

Be out there in that Roswell desert when they crashed.

Watch Moses part the Red Sea.

Be in that San Antonio hotel room where Robert Johnson first recorded.

While in Texas....

Be there in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot, eyes on the grassy nole.

Watch how the Egyptians built the pyramids.

Be sitting right next to Hitler at the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games as he watched black Americans kick ass on his superior race. Dying to tell him....."see Jesse Owens, well he isn't even our fastest guy".

Be there in Memphis when Elvis first recorded for Sun Records.

Be with Brian Jones the first time he heard Elmore James.

Be at those Mississippi crossroads the night Tommy Johnson sold his soul to the Devil (actually Legba) for gee-tar immortality.

Be there in Pearl Harbor when those little cowards attack.

Be there in Angola Prison when the Lomax;s first recorded Huddie Ledbetter better known as Leadbelly.

Heading back to Texas and the Alamo, see what really did happen to Davey.

Be there at the Little Big Horn when all those indians came off that hill down or poor Custer.

And for my last stop....

Be there on the Moon when they landed, just to see what the Earth looks like from the Moon for a change. Maybe write a song...

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
I look down on thee
I'm way out in space
A part of history

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
I'll be home soon
never thought I'd say this
but I;m standing on the Moon

Earth Angel
Earth Angel

A ringside seat, cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSlWXMJD9Zs

Rogue
01-29-2014, 07:08 AM
There's only one theoretically possible type of time machine which only allows you to travel to some future date but never the other way, otherwise there'd be no reason why we hadn't yet received any guests from the future. according to Einstein's general theory of relativity, the speed of time is in proportion to the gravity of a spacetime. the bigger the gravity the slower the time passes, so if we could artificially create such a spacetime then it'd probably become a gate to the future. it's like freezing up a human in liquid nitrogen and releasing him on a future day (like how John Spartan "traveled" to the future, in Demolition Man), only difference is such a time machine only freezes up the time not the human's body.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 07:14 AM
I'd love to go back to before OP started posting here....

Capt Bringdown
01-29-2014, 07:36 AM
Magic Time Machine --> (http://www.magictimemachine.com/)

Thread
01-29-2014, 07:48 AM
Go back for a weekend in the fall of '71, meet Girl at school Friday morning and have the weekend with my parents watching football and watching TV in my room with Girl sitting on the edge of my bed. "No, I won't lay down with you, Dale. No."---"C'mon."---"No."

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 12:06 PM

Why?
This thread is certainly a great deal more interesting than half the idiotic threads on this first page alone.
Or do you prefer idiocy and mediocrity?
I am no Avante supporter, but at least this thread has a bit of interesting thought behind it.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 12:11 PM
I'd like to go back in time and make your dad spooge in your mom's face instead of making a baby.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 12:15 PM
I'd like to go back in time and make your dad spooge in your mom's face instead of making a baby.

Do you also seriously think this thread of Avantes is crummy too?
Or is it just Avante no matter what he posts is what you have a problem with?

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 12:17 PM

Do you not?

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 12:18 PM

IDK. The op was so long that I didn't even read it.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 12:34 PM
IDK. The op was so long that I didn't even read it.

A pity that. Must not be your time era.
I found it pretty interesting for a change, at least more interesting than some of the banal threads on this page like "I ran out of gas last night". Geez, what is up with that?

CavsSuperFan
01-29-2014, 12:49 PM

I think Avante is interesting…Obviously he has been around a long time…Nobody else here was around to watch “Our Miss Brooks” or cares what “Bullet Bobs” official time in the 100 was…I especially like his Aw yes it was 196-whatever I was a young lad seeing the world…. threads...
But my favorite thing about Avante is his reply's to criticism…Comedy Gold IMHO…
Listen up small fry!
Let me dumb it down for you!
You really that FN stupid!
That's why we all see you as a FN joke!
ONE MORE TIME DUMMY!
Why not try reading it, ok?
This is amazing, are you people simply blind or can't read?
You really couldn't see what was going on there, you really this dense?
Dude, you really this far gone?
I'll go really really REALLY slow, OK
Dude, you really are retarded aren't you?
Two pages in less than an hour, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Am I good or what?
You FN idiot I can't believe you even have internet access.

Come on great stuff! :lol

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 12:56 PM
A pity that. Must not be your time era.
I found it pretty interesting for a change, at least more interesting than some of the banal threads on this page like "I ran out of gas last night". Geez, what is up with that?

Idk. what's "pretty interesting"?

RD2191
01-29-2014, 01:00 PM
I would go back to the 8th grade and let the love of my life know how I feel about her.:depressed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GWxs13JWSE

The dark side's callin' now
Nothin' is real
She'll never know just how I feel:depressed

Clipper Nation
01-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Why?
This thread is certainly a great deal more interesting than half the idiotic threads on this first page alone.
I am no Avante supporter, but at least this thread has a bit of interesting thought behind it.
:lol Official semen shield of all the worst ST posters

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 01:24 PM
:lol Official semen shield of all the worst ST posters

Typical ignorant response from a typical ignorant poster on this The Troll Forum.
You could have added something of an intelligent nature, but lacking intelligence this is the best you could do.
No surprise here.
:lol

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Typical ignorant response from a typical ignorant poster on this The Troll Forum.
You could have added something of an intelligent nature, but lacking intelligence this is the best you could do.
No surprise here.

You better watch it or I'll shove you inside a telescope!!!!!
LMAO

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 01:58 PM
You better watch it or I'll shove you inside a telescope!!!!!
LMAO

Then I could go back in time, wow.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Then I could go back in time, wow.

I think I heard on the radio that Hawking said there was no such thing as event horizons after all.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 02:07 PM
I heard he said that moving forward in time was theoretically possible, but not moving backward.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 02:18 PM
I heard he said that moving forward in time was theoretically possible, but not moving backward.

IDK. Have you heard him talk? He's about retarded.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 02:21 PM
He's a media tool IMHO, like Einstein was. Einstein borrowed most of the theories attributed to him.
Now, Tesla, was the man.

I. Hustle
01-29-2014, 02:24 PM
I'd love to go back to....(obviously I can't do anything to change history)

That cave on the mountain where Mohammad first encountered the Angel Gabriel, see how that all went down.

Watch Samson beat up on a 1000 man army with just the jaw bone of an ass.

Check out David vs Goliath.

Be out there in that Roswell desert when they crashed.

Watch Moses part the Red Sea.

Be in that San Antonio hotel room where Robert Johnson first recorded.

While in Texas....

Be there in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot, eyes on the grassy nole.

Watch how the Egyptians built the pyramids.

Be sitting right next to Hitler at the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games as he watched black Americans kick ass on his superior race. Dying to tell him....."see Jesse Owens, well he isn't even our fastest guy".

Be there in Memphis when Elvis first recorded for Sun Records.

Be with Brian Jones the first time he heard Elmore James.

Be at those Mississippi crossroads the night Tommy Johnson sold his soul to the Devil (actually Legba) for gee-tar immortality.

Be there in Pearl Harbor when those little cowards attack.

Be there in Angola Prison when the Lomax;s first recorded Huddie Ledbetter better known as Leadbelly.

Heading back to Texas and the Alamo, see what really did happen to Davey.

Be there at the Little Big Horn when all those indians came off that hill down or poor Custer.

And for my last stop....

Be there on the Moon when they landed, just to see what the Earth looks like from the Moon for a change. Maybe write a song...

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
I look down on thee
I'm way out in space
A part of history

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
I'll be home soon
never thought I'd say this
but I;m standing on the Moon

Earth Angel
Earth Angel

A ringside seat, cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSlWXMJD9Zs

I already built a time machine, went back in time, boned your mom, became your father and posted this. That just now happened.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 02:24 PM
He's a media tool IMHO, like Einstein was. Einstein borrowed most of the theories attributed to him.
Now, Tesla, was the man.

Yeah...Tesla was the shit...nTHKgdOvFcc

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 02:28 PM
I already built a time machine, went back in time, boned your mom, became your father and posted this. That just now happened.

Amazing!

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 02:29 PM
Amazing!

Don't listen to him. I just went back and fucked I.Hustle's mom so he's not even the person you're talking to.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 02:33 PM
Don't listen to him. I just went back and fucked I.Hustle's mom so he's not even the person you're talking to.

The real question is, which Blake in which cubicle was he talking about. As Mouse says there are more than one, and that seems rather plausible considering all of Blakes posts are not consistent.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 02:42 PM
The real question is, which Blake in which cubicle was he talking about. As Mouse says there are more than one, and that seems rather plausible considering all of Blakes posts are not consistent.

I'm sure he means the Blake with the jacked up pubic hair.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 02:50 PM
I'm sure he means the Blake with the jacked up pubic hair.

I wasn't aware of that one, thank God.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2014, 02:52 PM
I wasn't aware of that one, thank God.

The giveaway is the shaved eyebrows and semen on the KSwiss shoes.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 03:03 PM
The giveaway is the shaved eyebrows and semen on the KSwiss shoes.

But what about all the other Blakes?

lil'mo
01-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Avante owns all yall

Avante
01-29-2014, 05:32 PM
There's only one theoretically possible type of time machine which only allows you to travel to some future date but never the other way, otherwise there'd be no reason why we hadn't yet received any guests from the future. according to Einstein's general theory of relativity, the speed of time is in proportion to the gravity of a spacetime. the bigger the gravity the slower the time passes, so if we could artificially create such a spacetime then it'd probably become a gate to the future. it's like freezing up a human in liquid nitrogen and releasing him on a future day (like how John Spartan "traveled" to the future, in Demolition Man), only difference is such a time machine only freezes up the time not the human's body.

In sci fi/fantasy anything is possible, this was sci fi/fantasy, obviously.

Avante
01-29-2014, 05:34 PM

That's why every time I come up I end up with you humping my leg. I wouldn't read a threads of yours because you're obviously a moron so why do you bug me?

Avante
01-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Why?

COOL~~~~

Avante
01-29-2014, 05:36 PM
I think Avante is interesting…Obviously he has been around a long time…Nobody else here was around to watch “Our Miss Brooks” or cares what “Bullet Bobs” official time in the 100 was…I especially like his Aw yes it was 196-whatever I was a young lad seeing the world…. threads...
But my favorite thing about Avante is his reply's to criticism…Comedy Gold IMHO…
Listen up small fry!
Let me dumb it down for you!
You really that FN stupid!
That's why we all see you as a FN joke!
ONE MORE TIME DUMMY!
Why not try reading it, ok?
This is amazing, are you people simply blind or can't read?
You really couldn't see what was going on there, you really this dense?
Dude, you really this far gone?
I'll go really really REALLY slow, OK
Dude, you really are retarded aren't you?
Two pages in less than an hour, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Am I good or what?
You FN idiot I can't believe you even have internet access.

Come on great stuff! :lol

COOL~~~~~~~~~

Avante
01-29-2014, 05:39 PM
All these boards have a handful of dumbass kids who get a nut talking shit while safely hidden away, it's real obvious who those are here. The one trait they all share other than being dumbass kids is none of them ever do anything themselves, ya ever notice that, all of them are low rent leeches and followers.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 05:50 PM
All these boards have a handful of dumbass kids who get a nut talking shit while safely hidden away, it's real obvious who those are here. The one trait they all share other than being dumbass kids is none of them ever do anything themselves, ya ever notice that, all of them are low rent leeches and followers.

I think you hit the nail squarely on the head.
Unfortunately the other older posters either are envious or scared to go against the young snot ass punk trolls lest they get trolled by them.
Only a few are willing to put them in their place, and actually have fun doing so.
Troll baiting is what I call it, and conditioned ignorance is what these young idiotic trolls are best known for, yet they are too stupid to realize it or they would stop.

AussieFanKurt
01-29-2014, 05:57 PM
can you go back in time to see fictional events avante?

Avante
01-29-2014, 06:02 PM
I think you hit the nail squarely on the head.
Unfortunately the other older posters either are envious or scared to go against the young snot ass punk trolls lest they get trolled by them.
Only a few are willing to put them in their place, and actually have fun doing so.
Troll baiting is what I call it, and conditioned ignorance is what these young idiotic trolls are best know for, yet they are too stupid to realize it or they would stop.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! You nailed it my man.

Avante
01-29-2014, 06:02 PM
can you go back in time to see fictional events avante?

According to some I just did.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Avante, I will tell you straight off that I have nothing against you, some of your threads are very interesting to me, yet others are quite inane IMHO, but isn't that true for all of us?
The difference is I don't hold it against you simply because some of my threads are pretty inane too.
Some, like the many incarnations called Blake rarely start a thread. He is too scared to put his ass out there on the line, or is just too boring and unimaginative to come up with one.
But even so, I have nothing agaisnt all the Blakes too. And if he says something profound I'll be the first to complement him on it.
The same to a certain extent goes for Mrs. Maalox and Kookaid, I have nothing against them and would probably like them all in real life.
Johnsmith constantly jumps my ass on things but I have nothing against him either and like most of his posts.
Things have a way of rubbing people wrong when just words are solely used, I recognize that and keep it in mind.
Plus life is way too short to let something said or perceived to be adverse toward you to get you down and especially so on a virtual site that really doesn't exist in a concrete tangible way in real life.

CuckingFunt
01-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Avante, I will tell you straight off that I have nothing against you, some of your threads are very interesting to me, yet others are quite inane IMHO, but isn't that true for all of us?
The difference is I don't hold it against you simply because some of my threads are pretty inane too.
Some, like the many incarnations called Blake rarely start a thread. He is too scared to put his ass out there on the line, or is just too boring and unimaginative to come up with one.
But even so, I have nothing agaisnt all the Blakes too. And if he says something profound I'll be the first to complement him on it.
The same to a certain extent goes for Mrs. Maalox and Kookaid, I have nothing against them and would probably like them all in real life.
Johnsmith constantly jumps my ass on things but I have nothing against him either and like most of his posts.
Things have a way of rubbing people wrong when just words are solely used, I recognize that and keep it in mind.
Plus life is way too short to let something said or perceived to be adverse toward you to get you down and especially so on a virtual site that really doesn't exist in a concrete tangible way in real life.

Good thing you don't take this place seriously.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 07:11 PM
Good thing you don't take this place seriously.

Yeah, isn't it though?
Discussion countered by trolling makes this the Troll Forum as well it is.
This place for the most part is so inanely funny in it's mediocrity that anyone who takes it seriously has to be part inane themselves.

DJR210
01-29-2014, 07:13 PM
OP is STILL a faggot.

xmas1997
01-29-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm not taking sides here, but don't you think you're being a bit harsh?
Were none of your threads inane?

Avante
01-29-2014, 09:12 PM

I was asked to come here by a friend who knew me on another site, he knew about my talents. The minute I arrived here I saw just how childish and immature most these posters are so I've been messing with them ever since. I have fun with it and as we can all see I know my target audience.

Avante
01-29-2014, 09:16 PM
OP is STILL a faggot.

Here is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. If I were standing in front of this little freak it would be.....yes sir Mr,Avante.

lil'mo
01-29-2014, 09:31 PM
troof

DJR210
01-29-2014, 11:19 PM
Here is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. If I were standing in front of this little freak it would be.....yes sir Mr,Avante.

:lol whatever you say rapist.

Avante
01-30-2014, 12:23 AM
:lol whatever you say rapist.

Oh stop it stop it......I'M NO RAPTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you've been worked so fucking hard it's ridiculous and you're so fucking stupid you never saw it.

Thread
01-30-2014, 11:17 AM
I would go back to the 8th grade and let the love of my life know how I feel about her.:depressed

The dark side's callin' now
Nothin' is real
She'll never know just how I feel
:depressed

I have a similar regret. Her name was Julie Smith. Started "going steady" in 6th grade, but, ended badly as a stuffed animal (collie dog) I'd given her, I demanded she return after I broke up with her. She wouldn't give it back and rumor had it she'd written on the bottom:::"This is as phony as you are, Dale." We'd see each in the hallways of Junior High School thereafter, but, we never spoke. Our eyes would meet, but, the words would not come. In high school she ended up in one of my classes and sat to my left, one down. By this time I'd started my relationship with Katie and she'd walk me to this class each day. Julie would always watch us kiss goodbye, then I'd enter the classroom and take my seat. She'd never take her eyes from mine as I moved to my seat and a couple time there were tears there. It was a terrible 9 months as I sat there feeling this girl's eyes bearing into my soul. Sometimes I'd have occasion to turn in my seat. Every time, every single time she was there, watching me with those blue eyes and delicate features, like a Porcelain Doll.

Sometimes when I go back I drive past her childhood home. Ironically it is the exact same two story model that Girl grew up in.

What was your girl's name, Rob? What is the story?

RD2191
01-30-2014, 11:51 AM
I have a similar regret. Her name was Julie Smith. Started "going steady" in 6th grade, but, ended badly as a stuffed animal (collie dog) I'd given her, I demanded she return after I broke up with her. She wouldn't give it back and rumor had it she'd written on the bottom:::"This is as phony as you are, Dale." We'd see each in the hallways of Junior High School thereafter, but, we never spoke. Our eyes would meet, but, the words would not come. In high school she ended up in one of my classes and sat to my left, one down. By this time I'd started my relationship with Katie and she'd walk me to this class each day. Julie would always watch us kiss goodbye, then I'd enter the classroom and take my seat. She'd never take her eyes from mine as I moved to my seat and a couple time there were tears there. It was a terrible 9 months as I sat there feeling this girl's eyes bearing into my soul. Sometimes I'd have occasion to turn in my seat. Every time, every single time she was there, watching me with those blue eyes and delicate features, like a Porcelain Doll.

Sometimes when I go back I drive past her childhood home. Ironically it is the exact same two story model that Girl grew up in.

What was your girl's name, Rob? What is the story?

Not sure if trolling but I just never let her know how I felt about her. She liked me well into high school but I just never made a move. Long story short I regret it and think about her almost every day. She was a great girl and turned into a great beautiful woman. She's married now but I still think about her. She was a blue eyed blonde with beautiful features and a great personality.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Callie is her name.

Thread
01-30-2014, 12:05 PM
Not sure if trolling but I just never let her know how I felt about her. She liked me well into high school but I just never made a move. Long story short I regret it and think about her almost every day. She was a great girl and turned into a great beautiful woman. She's married now but I still think about her. She was a blue eyed blonde with beautiful features and a great personality.

Callie is her name.

No. I'd never troll on this kind of materiel, Rob.

Young love is so sharp and lasting. When I think of Julie I still get that pit in my stomach. She too married, but, it did not last. His name was Ken. I'd see them in school sometimes and they did not look right together.

My wife is understanding of my romantic side and so I've talked about Julie to her many times thru the decades. She listens as I try to make sense of the the lingering shadows, now drawing close to 50 years.

Your girl (Callie) is an open wound like mine. And that's okay I suppose. We're each "touched" in life.

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Callie is her name.

Welcome to the human race, we all have been there and probably on both sides of that issue, so don't feel too badly about it.
It's part of what made you who you are today. We all have lessons to learn on the roller coaster ride called LIFE.

Thread
01-30-2014, 12:08 PM
^xmas.

I. Hustle
01-30-2014, 12:44 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/571/027/d6a.jpg

RD2191
01-30-2014, 12:54 PM
No. I'd never troll on this kind of materiel, Rob.

Young love is so sharp and lasting. When I think of Julie I still get that pit in my stomach. She too married, but, it did not last. His name was Ken. I'd see them in school sometimes and they did not look right together.

My wife is understanding of my romantic side and so I've talked about Julie to her many times thru the decades. She listens as I try to make sense of the the lingering shadows, now drawing close to 50 years.

Your girl (Callie) is an open wound like mine. And that's okay I suppose. We're each "touched" in life.
I guess we were, what hurts is that I never let her know how I felt about her. So that "what if" is always in the back of my mind.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the human race, we all have been there and probably on both sides of that issue, so don't feel too badly about it.
It's part of what made you who you are today. We all have lessons to learn on the roller coaster ride called LIFE.
:toast

Thread
01-30-2014, 01:07 PM
I guess we were, what hurts is that I never let her know how I felt about her. So that "what if" is always in the back of my mind.

The opposite side of the coin for my wife & I is the fellow (Bob) who loved my wife before I did. She chose me over him and we have seen Bob thru the years (at their 10th HS reunion) etc. He was married by then, but, his torch still burned white hot. There was/is no intent there, just a keen longing that will never end for him. And I feel badly about it. Girl isn't of my romantic ilk, she's more common sense, so, when I try and fathom the decision and the draw up to it she is not very reflective. "I did not love him, Dale. I love you." I see Bob's face a lot in my thoughts and I feel terrible about it. I could tell his wife at that reunion was keen to Bob's love for my wife. She was stern faced & cross and I felt badly for her as well.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 01:38 PM
The opposite side of the coin for my wife & I is the fellow (Bob) who loved my wife before I did. She chose me over him and we have seen Bob thru the years (at their 10th HS reunion) etc. He was married by then, but, his torch still burned white hot. There was/is no intent there, just a keen longing that will never end for him. And I feel badly about it. Girl isn't of my romantic ilk, she's more common sense, so, when I try and fathom the decision and the draw up to it she is not very reflective. "I did not love him, Dale. I love you." I see Bob's face a lot in my thoughts and I feel terrible about it. I could tell his wife at that reunion was keen to Bob's love for my wife. She was stern faced & cross and I felt badly for her as well.
Well you shouldn't feel badly about it, she chose you and that's something to be proud of. And damn, hope I don't end up like Bob. Lol

Rogue
01-30-2014, 07:53 PM
don't need to feel badly about it imho. HS kids don't know shit about love. It's just the instinctive curiosity that every young people has that drives them to search into the underwear of the opposite sex, but that's all. If a HS kid or an undergraduate student promises he/she is going to settle down with one classmate something of the opposite sex, he/she must be either fucking stupid or blatantly bullshitting imho.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 09:54 PM
don't need to feel badly about it imho. HS kids don't know shit about love. It's just the instinctive curiosity that every young people has that drives them to search into the underwear of the opposite sex, but that's all. If a HS kid or an undergraduate student promises he/she is going to settle down with one classmate something of the opposite sex, he/she must be either fucking stupid or blatantly bullshitting imho.
I agree.

Avante
01-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Music for every mood.

Here it's raining outside (which it is) and you are thinking about her.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNlyMlQb9Q

Thread
01-31-2014, 07:45 AM

40+ years later I'd have it nary other way, no bs.

Avante
01-31-2014, 05:17 PM
If I could go back and change things....

Eulace Peacock is there in Berlin for the 36 Olympics

Mohammad died in that cave on the mountain.

There are three other states between California and Mexico.

Jimi, Jim and Janis died of old age.

Robert Johnson lived long enought to play an electric guitar.

We still had the AFL vs the NFL.

Hitler never left Austria.

Lee Harvey Oswalt (or whoever it really was) misses.

Relevancy
01-31-2014, 09:19 PM
Avante how old are you again? I love grandmas/grandpas, since I take care of my grandmother, I help her with stuff she can't do anymore, I've grown to like elderly people mainly because of their way of thinking, their so innocent and child like. Hope to see you live until your 90's like her, everybody deserves to live for a long time.

Avante
01-31-2014, 10:26 PM
Avante how old are you again? I love grandmas/grandpas, since I take care of my grandmother, I help her with stuff she can't do anymore, I've grown to like elderly people mainly because of their way of thinking, their so innocent and child like. Hope to see you live until your 90's like her, everybody deserves to live for a long time.

The most interesting, clever, sharpe and forceful people I know are older than myself. The most successful people I know are older than myself. The ones who don't know shit, don't have a clue, can't talk about much because they haven't had time to do much are younguns. This place is a perfect example of that.

Avante....J.D. Smith was a defensive back while at NCA&T, the Niners made a running back out of him and he didn't disappoint. He became the first athlete from the HBCU to gain over a 1000 yards in the NFL.

Young Clubber...who gives a shit?

Why this overwelming need to remain stupid??????????????

Rogue
02-01-2014, 09:38 AM
It's a pleasure to talk with people who're older than you and hence have more life experience, but you also got be aware of the differences between the time you live in and that of theirs. For example, as much as I respect my parents (and people of that generation), I can hardly agree to follow their lifestyle (getting married & settling down) because that style of life has been left far behind by the evolution of our society imho.

And most people born in the industrialized countries after the world war may expect to live past their 100th birthdays, only if they all learn to stop abusing their lives (alcohol, smoking, over-sex etc...)