PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Cub and I were right...6 will haunt you till the day you croak

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2014, 06:31 PM
1-11, 1-12, whatever the fuck ur record is against the elite, it's downright shameful. It's npt coasting either, b/c only winners and defending champs can play the coasting card. That brings us to your next excuse: injuries...the Leonard one is important, but he was also there for most of those lossrs--and he's regressed. That Brazilian stiff and D-league SG ate not worthy excuses.

The way i see it, of the top 5 teams in the West, the Spurs MUST hold homecourt to beat Houston and Portland--no chance w/o it. The Clippers are bitchmade, so SA can beat them on any court. That leaves the Thunder, who we all knoe the Spirs stand zero chance against due to mental weakness.

Gone is last years unexpected boost of relative health, ur players are breaking down like the old codgers they are. 6 was the franchises death blow, and boiled down:

Kobe: 5

TOSBF Duncan: 4

Take that to your grave, faggots

Robz4000
01-29-2014, 06:34 PM
:lol who posted this one?

01-29-2014, 06:40 PM
inb4thespurswininjune

01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XHWKZKP.jpg

djohn2oo8
01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
:lol bait is set

MeloHype
01-29-2014, 06:42 PM
:lol Bills

gnsf0946
01-29-2014, 06:49 PM
Woah, a good basketball take in NBA Forum, you don't see those very often.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-29-2014, 06:51 PM
:lmao

jeebus
01-29-2014, 06:59 PM
1-11, 1-12, whatever the fuck ur record is against the elite, it's downright shameful. It's npt coasting either, b/c only winners and defending champs can play the coasting card. That brings us to your next excuse: injuries...the Leonard one is important, but he was also there for most of those lossrs--and he's regressed. That Brazilian stiff and D-league SG ate not worthy excuses.

The way i see it, of the top 5 teams in the West, the Spurs MUST hold homecourt to beat Houston and Portland--no chance w/o it. The Clippers are bitchmade, so SA can beat them on any court. That leaves the Thunder, who we all knoe the Spirs stand zero chance against due to mental weakness.

Gone is last years unexpected boost of relative health, ur players are breaking down like the old codgers they are. 6 was the franchises death blow, and boiled down:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0p23l82rO1rnjfjfo1_500.gif

AussieFanKurt
01-29-2014, 07:04 PM

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2014, 07:14 PM
Keep in mind 6 has already done irreparable damage to the owners of the site. Timvp turned to the bottle and Kori had to leave him for the safety of their children. Years from now you'll have ur grandson on your knee, sharing a bag of Werthers Originals and recounting the day when that faggot Argie cost ur team a chance to beat the greatest player in NBA history.

Brazil
01-29-2014, 07:23 PM

DMC
01-29-2014, 07:26 PM
http://www.starstills.com/product_images/f/797/ss3475706_-_photograph_of_al_molinaro_as_alfred_al_delvecchio __from_happy_days_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_u nframed_buy_now_at_starstills__14012_std.jpg

yeeeeeeeeeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Thread
01-29-2014, 07:31 PM
It's still incomprehensible what took place last June. Never in my wildest fantasies did I think it could happen to the stately Spurs. It was like a gd miracle. I thought it was 5-5 with me having to go to Kobe with the shit bag. Hell, Duncan being the charter owner, he got fitted properly & even though it is a shit bag it fit him like a kid glove. How the fuck would that have looked on Bryant? He'd a been swimming in the thing.

Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy.

timtonymanu
01-29-2014, 07:46 PM

FYM
01-29-2014, 07:50 PM
It's still incomprehensible what took place last June. Never in my wildest fantasies did I think it could happen to the stately Spurs. It was like a gd miracle. I thought it was 5-5 with me having to go to Kobe with the shit bag. Hell, Duncan being the charter owner, he got fitted properly & even though it is a shit bag it fit him like a kid glove. How the fuck would that have looked on Bryant? He'd a been swimming in the thing.

What difference would it make ? 5-4 or 5-5 doesn't change the fact Duncan will be remembered as the goat pf while Bryant will be remembered as a prolific scorer who wanted to be MJ. Also Funny to think that without the celtics he wouldn't even be the goat sg of lakers franchise :lol

resistanze
01-29-2014, 08:05 PM

...And then you slinked in through the back door, tee hee

Thread
01-29-2014, 08:36 PM
What difference would it make ? 5-4 or 5-5 doesn't change the fact Duncan will be remembered as the goat pf while Bryant will be remembered as a prolific scorer who wanted to be MJ. Also Funny to think that without the celtics he wouldn't even be the goat sg of lakers franchise :lol

F, you're a fine lad, but, you don't know shit from apple butter when it comes to the [legend of the shit bag]. SF know they fucked up and after a fashion they're willing to take their beating.

& I'm the cat who is going to apply that beating. Now get the fuck outta my way, dude.

Thread
01-29-2014, 08:37 PM
...And then you slinked in through the back door, tee hee

Bend over. I'll fuckin' slink in the back door.

BatManu20
01-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Lol at taking a sport this seriously. There is life outside of watching other men do something you know. You should try it!

Thread
01-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Lol at taking a sport this seriously. There is life outside of watching other men do something you know. You should try it!

That's chickenshit, defensive chickenshit.

You'd be acting high & mighty had you rung last June. Instead you fucked up and blew it and now you want to play the "it's only a game" card. You can't have it both way, youngster. GD it, act like somebody Bat.

FYM
01-29-2014, 08:56 PM
F, you're a fine lad, but, you don't know shit from apple butter when it comes to the [legend of the shit bag]. SF know they fucked up and after a fashion they're willing to take their beating.

& I'm the cat who is going to apply that beating. Now get the fuck outta my way, dude.

seriously tho argument could be made that Mr Clutch is the goat sg of lakers, don't you think?

Koolaid_Man
01-29-2014, 09:01 PM

you're nothing but a cock smoking sage...too bad Cully falling for this reverse troll attempt....

fucking turncoat

Thread
01-29-2014, 09:06 PM
you're nothing but a cock smoking sage...too bad Cully falling for this reverse troll attempt....

fucking turncoat

What'd he do, Kool? Break it to your Cubby gently. WTF happened, Koolster? Did Deads do us dirt?

Reck
01-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Doesn't help that Spurs is full of mental midgets too.

DeadlyDynasty
01-29-2014, 09:11 PM
What'd he do, Kool? Break it to your Cubby gently. WTF happened, Koolster? Did Deads do us dirt?
It goes back to me hedging my bets and saying the Lakers wouldn't win in 2011. Kool and Luva felt betrayed that I called it how I saw it, and they've had beef with me since. If you don't believe me just look it up. He caught feelings.

Koolaid_Man
01-29-2014, 09:12 PM

he's been laying up in bed with male Spur fan for awhile now. I suspect he's up to no good...watch your back around him...I wouldn't trust him if I were you...he doesn't wash his hands after he shits...that should tell you something

Thread
01-29-2014, 09:14 PM
he's been laying up in bed with male Spur fan for awhile now. I suspect he's up to no good...watch your back around him...I wouldn't trust him if I were you...he doesn't wash his hands after he shits...that should tell you something

I'll keep an eye peeled, Kool.

Thanks for the heads up.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-29-2014, 09:35 PM
Timvp turned to the bottle and Kori had to leave him for the safety of their children

:lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
01-29-2014, 09:44 PM
:cry Dedenasty stop pls
:cry you so mean

Killakobe81
01-29-2014, 10:29 PM

Are you see serious? DAT is as dumb as saying Pierce will be remembered for the wheelchair or KG for "honey nut" in the end the rings are what matters most.

DMC
01-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Are you see serious? DAT is as dumb as saying Pierce will be remembered for the wheelchair or KG for "honey nut" in the end the rings are what matters most.

Sav-a-Kobe to the rescue!

resistanze
01-30-2014, 12:59 AM
That's chickenshit, defensive chickenshit.

You'd be acting high & mighty had you rung last June. Instead you fucked up and blew it and now you want to play the "it's only a game" card. You can't have it both way, youngster. GD it, act like somebody Bat.

...Yet you disappeared not having to endure The Sweep and appeared minutes after game 7. That's the chickenshit of chickenshit Cubby, you have no room.

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 01:04 AM
well if Spurs are done then we'll have to pull a DeadlyDynasty and root for whoever is the frontrunner.

FYM
01-30-2014, 07:40 AM

I'm pushing a bit Killa sure... but 5-4 or 5-5 doesn't change a lot of things in the grand scheme of things for Duncan, he will stay as the goat PF before Kobe in the list of the greatest players. Bryant will be remembered as an all time great sure but not Duncan category imho.

Honestly you could argue he is not even the best SG of the Lakers... Mr. Clutch is a bit forgotten / underevaluated, he had the bad luck to play against the great Boston Celtics but his resume is nothing short impressive: 27 ppg, near 7 apg, 6 rpg, 8 finals... Difficult to compare eras as always but damn... don't get me wrong I will still put Bryant ahead of him but wouldn't laugh my ass off at somebody arguing otherwise.

just my two cents anyway... I have no dog in this fight (like dpg the wise would say)

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 09:02 PM
well if Spurs are done then we'll have to pull a DeadlyDynasty and root for whoever is the frontrunner.

How does this make sense, tbh?

All of my teams currently suck, and 3 of them nobody would ever dream of bandwagoning (Miami Marlins, Florida Panthers, and Buffalo Bills). If you're referring to last year's NBA Finals, then hell yeah--I would've rooted for ANYBODY to beat the crybaby fans of this forum, whether it was the Heat, Pacers, or Knicks. I also rooted against Miami in their 2 previous Finals trips, as documented on here.

I'm sympathetic to teams like the Orioles and Ravens b/c I'm from the Baltimore area (and the Ravens had a ton of "U" studs for years--but they were longshots last year, not favorites).

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:07 PM
How does this make sense, tbh?

All of my teams currently suck, and 3 of them nobody would ever dream of bandwagoning (Miami Marlins, Florida Panthers, and Buffalo Bills). If you're referring to last year's NBA Finals, then hell yeah--I would've rooted for ANYBODY to beat the crybaby fans of this forum, whether it was the Heat, Pacers, or Knicks. I also rooted against Miami in their 2 previous Finals trips, as documented on here.

I'm sympathetic to teams like the Orioles and Ravens b/c I'm from the Baltimore area (and the Ravens had a ton of "U" studs for years--but they were longshots last year, not favorites).
well it made sense to me at least. besides, just because you think Spurs are done doesn't mean it will happen. You also predicted Cowboys would go on a magical run this year. anyone can go on a 3 day bender and prognosticate tbh.

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:13 PM
btw DD not really butthurt at your theories, it's just you've had some Avantesque predictions. This could be one.

as for 6 haunting Spurs til we die, yes that's pretty likely. But I don't think that means Spurs can't win again.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 09:15 PM
well it made sense to me at least. besides, just because you think Spurs are done doesn't mean it will happen. You also predicted Cowboys would go on a magical run this year. anyone can go on a 3 day bender and prognosticate tbh.

I made the Cowboys prediction right after the collapse against the Packers--how, on god's green earth, is that front-running? Romo got injured before the Philly game so we'll never know, but the NFC ended up being a dud this year so anything was possible--I mean, the fucking Seahawks got to the SB w/o throwing a forward pass.

I also predicted Joe Flacco's improbable run to greatness prior to the 2012 season, and my most proud prediction--picking Florida Gulf Coast (a 15th seed) to upset Georgetown--only the 3rd or 4th time that's ever happened in tourney history. I've made good and bad predictions, but that has nothing to do with me wanting my rival fans to suffer immense pain--which you all did:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 09:19 PM
As for Avante-esque predictions, find any poster on here who can best my Flacco, FGCU, and Giants beating the 15-1 Packers in 2011 picks. Calling a Colts come back against the Chiefs when they were 21-28 points down as well, as spurraider21 can attest too as well

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:19 PM
I made the Cowboys prediction right after the collapse against the Packers--how, on god's green earth, is that front-running? Romo got injured before the Philly game so we'll never know, but the NFC ended up being a dud this year so anything was possible--I mean, the fucking Seahawks got to the SB w/o throwing a forward pass.

I also predicted Joe Flacco's improbable run to greatness prior to the 2012 season, and my most proud prediction--picking Florida Gulf Coast (a 15th seed) to upset Georgetown--only the 3rd or 4th time that's ever happened in tourney history. I've made good and bad predictions, but that has nothing to do with me wanting my rival fans to suffer immense pain--which you all did:lol
i'm sensing some Buffalo Bill bitterness on this one.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 09:23 PM
i'm sensing some Buffalo Bill bitterness on this one.

You can call it bitterness all you want (don't care), but I'm still trying to figure out where you're getting the frontrunning angle from. It was an honest mistake on your part, just cop to it and we can move on like civilized people

Bynumite
01-30-2014, 09:39 PM
As for Avante-esque predictions, find any poster on here who can best my Flacco, FGCU, and Giants beating the 15-1 Packers in 2011 picks. Calling a Colts come back against the Chiefs when they were 21-28 points down as well, as spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) can attest too as well

I predicted Jim would come out of the closet one year before The Cucking and The Divorce. Does that count? :lol

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:39 PM
You can call it bitterness all you want (don't care), but I'm still trying to figure out where you're getting the frontrunning angle from. It was an honest mistake on your part, just cop to it and we can move on like civilized people
IIRC someone called you it in the NFL forum and you said there was truth to it. I believe this was around the time when you started repping the Giants after Bills let you down, per the par. Then you jumped on the Ravens bandwagon and then went back to Bills when Ravens went tits up. You also started liking the Heat once the Lakers turned into Knicks-West. I'm sure you have reasonings for all this and that's fine. I'll try to find that quote where you stated there is some truth to you being a frontrunner, but if I can't find it, then I'll just say you like several teams, is that better?

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 09:50 PM
IIRC someone called you it in the NFL forum and you said there was truth to it. I believe this was around the time when you started repping the Giants after Bills let you down, per the par. Then you jumped on the Ravens bandwagon and then went back to Bills when Ravens went tits up. You also started liking the Heat once the Lakers turned into Knicks-West. I'm sure you have reasonings for all this and that's fine. I'll try to find that quote where you stated there is some truth to you being a frontrunner, but if I can't find it, then I'll just say you like several teams, is that better?

I root for my predictions, and the last 2 NFL seasons (not this one), I correctly called the Giants and Ravens--not my fault I'm so good. This year I didn't predict Indy would win, but they were the team I was pulling for--who doesn't have a team they pull for in the playoffs when there's is out? Having a rooting interest makes the game more interesting, hence you see threads like: "Whose side are you on, Broncos or Seahawks?" Doesnt mean you're a fan of that team, but it also doesn't mean you don't have a rooting interest/preference.

This sanctimonious, hurr-durr "I only likes mah Spurs or fuck basketball!" is kinda lame. Spurs arent going to win, so once they get bounced in the WCSF I'm sure you'll have a preference of what team you'd like to win.

I hated LeBron and the Heat--ask DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014), who I lost $500 to for betting on OKC in the Finals. When they played the Spurs in the Finals, the choice was easy.

I haven't picked who I prefer to win the Finals this year yet, I just want my boys to ensure they land a Wiggins, Randle, Parker, etc...but I can tell you I don't want it to be this petulant, crybaby fanbase that thinks the world is out to get them.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 09:51 PM
I predicted Jim would come out of the closet one year before The Cucking and The Divorce. Does that count? :lol

Duly noted, this one might be the winner.

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:58 PM
I root for my predictions, and the last 2 NFL seasons (not this one), I correctly called the Giants and Ravens--not my fault I'm so good. This year I didn't predict Indy would win, but they were the team I was pulling for--who doesn't have a team they pull for in the playoffs when there's is out? Having a rooting interest makes the game more interesting, hence you see threads like: "Whose side are you on, Broncos or Seahawks?" Doesnt mean you're a fan of that team, but it also doesn't mean you don't have a rooting interest/preference.

This sanctimonious, hurr-durr "I only likes mah Spurs or fuck basketball!" is kinda lame. Surs arent going to win, so once they get bounced in the WCSF I'm sure you'll have a preference of what team you'd like to win.

I hated LeBron and the Heat--ask DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014), who I lost $500 to for betting on OKC in the Finals. When they played the Spurs in the Finals, the choice was easy.
why you want to see the Spurs lose so badly, just because of a few people you hate on here?

btw I still haven't found that frontrunner quote. I'm pretty sure it's in the NFL forum, but seems the search only goes back to 2013. I'll keep digging unless I was blazed up and thought I saw you admit to it.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 10:05 PM
why you want to see the Spurs lose so badly, just because of a few people you hate on here?

btw I still haven't found that frontrunner quote. I'm pretty sure it's in the NFL forum, but seems the search only goes back to 2013. I'll keep digging unless I was blazed up and thought I saw you admit to it.
I've posted on here since 2008, and the majority of the fans here have this "we always get screwed by the refs, they hate us" crybaby bullshit despite winning 4 titles (one with Donaghy's help), so I honestly don't think you people deserve to see anymore success until you grow up. Just my 2 cents

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 10:09 PM
My most hated fanbases in each sport--either due to proximity, or online interaction:

NFL:

1. Dolphins
2. Cowboys

NBA:

1. Spurs
2. Heat

MLB:

1. Braves
2. Red Sox
3. Yankees

NHL:

1. Flyers
2. Rangers

NCAAFB:

1. FSU
2. Ohio State

ElNono
01-30-2014, 10:23 PM
This sanctimonious, hurr-durr "I only likes mah Spurs or fuck basketball!" is kinda lame. Spurs arent going to win, so once they get bounced in the WCSF I'm sure you'll have a preference of what team you'd like to win.

It's more like what team you'd like not to win, tbh... and IMO, if you only want to follow your team and don't give a rats ass who ends up winning once your team gets bounced, you're neither sanctimonious nor lame. You just don't give a shit, good for you.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 10:25 PM
It's more like what team you'd like not to win, tbh... and IMO, if you only want to follow your team and don't give a rats ass who ends up winning once your team gets bounced, you're neither sanctimonious nor lame. You just don't give a shit, good for you.
Which would be lying to yourself, cause you'd still watch the fucking games with a rooting interest--whether that be rooting for or against a team.

Did you seriously just type that?

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 10:25 PM
DeadlyDynasty , i believe this is what I remember

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216303&p=6638153&viewfull=1#post6638153
Mugen also mentions your front runner status and you say "oh for sure" while admitting to loving the Bills. So if you want to say you were being sarcastic or high on coke and xanax when you wrote that, i'll accept that as well.

thunderup
01-30-2014, 10:27 PM
:lol Deadly be having whiny scrubs look up old posts

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 10:29 PM
DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365) , i believe this is what I remember

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216303&p=6638153&viewfull=1#post6638153
Mugen (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15519) also mentions your front runner status and you say "oh for sure" while admitting to loving the Bills. So if you want to say you were being sarcastic or high on coke and xanax when you wrote that, i'll accept that as well.

Sarcasm, with a scoach of coke

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 10:30 PM
:lol Deadly be having whiny scrubs look up old posts
you should suck his cock while you're at it, though he'll sprinkle coke on his dick and not meth tbh.

Rogue
01-30-2014, 10:31 PM
Speaking of the most hated franchises, I don't see how the Lakers could be exempted tbh.

ElNono
01-30-2014, 10:32 PM
Which would be lying to yourself, cause you'd still watch the fucking games with a rooting interest--whether that be rooting for or against a team.

Not true. I don't have to claim any moral high ground to say I didn't give two shits who won between Miami and OKC back in '12. Or Dallas and Miami the year before.

You don't have to have a rooting interest to enjoy the game, period. You can just be a spectator.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Not true. I don't have to claim any moral high ground to say I didn't give two shits who won between Miami and OKC back in '12. Or Dallas and Miami the year before.

You don't have to have a rooting interest to enjoy the game, period. You can just be a spectator.
but you were rooting for Dallas against Miami iirc, so you just lied to yourself.

There is rarely any moment in any major sporting event where you don;t have a leaning interest one way or another. Even females have a rooting interest simply for the color of a teams jersey, for fucksake:rollin

ElNono
01-30-2014, 10:40 PM
but you were rooting for Dallas against Miami iirc, so you just lied to yourself.

you don't recall correctly, so you just lied to yourself.

There is rarely any moment in any major sporting event where you don;t have a leaning interest one way or another. Even females have a rooting interest simply for the color of a teams jersey, for fucksake:rollin

Disagree again. What you think it's lame or feminine is your little thing, which really doesn't matter.

You can watch Lebron and Durant go at it, both of whom play good basketball and that's why you watch, laugh at the mistakes both make and don't really care who wins.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 10:44 PM
you don't recall correctly, so you just lied to yourself.

Disagree again. What you think it's lame or feminine is your little thing, which really doesn't matter.

You can watch Lebron and Durant go at it, both of whom play good basketball and that's why you watch, laugh at the mistakes both make and don't really care who wins.

You need an enema. Good day, sir.

thunderup
01-30-2014, 10:46 PM
:lol Spur fan is the most insecure insufferable sports fan on the planet bar none.

ElNono
01-30-2014, 10:48 PM
You need an enema. Good day, sir.

I'm fine. I just disagree.

Don't forget to tell Mitchell how cool he is, he's still falling for the teenage peer-pressure stuff...

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 10:59 PM
I'm fine. I just disagree.

Don't forget to tell Mitchell how cool he is, he's still falling for the teenage peer-pressure stuff...
No, you're not fine. You've hitched your wagon to a gimpy illegal alien and it's hindered your progress and takes. Admitting that Manu Ginobili has cost your team 2 titles would go a long way in your healing process--hell even the Godfather of this site admitted it. If not, you're just lying to yourself, just like you deny pulling for the Mavs in the 2011 Finals. Btw, don't ask me for a link to that b/c I remember it vividly and won't waste my time searching for it b/c alphas don't do that.
thunderup, mitchell, whatever the fuck he's called these days hits and runs like 21_Blessings used to do to the sheep here and people fall for it every time, then hide behind the guise of "I was just reverse-trolling!" He built himself up like FkLA and DAF86, lonewolf style so I respect that.

spurraider21
01-30-2014, 11:00 PM
As for Avante-esque predictions, find any poster on here who can best my Flacco, FGCU, and Giants beating the 15-1 Packers in 2011 picks. Calling a Colts come back against the Chiefs when they were 21-28 points down as well, as spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) can attest too as well
Avante made me some good money when I needed to get the Monday night game right to win a good weekly prize in my season long pool. I made a thread asking for advice on the Cowboys & Bears game. I was on the fence until Avante gave me all these figures showing why it was a good "spot" for Dallas. I immediately made the Bears my double play and won :rollin

to be fair I later made a thread just thank avante

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Avante made me some good money when I needed to get the Monday night game right to win a good weekly prize in my season long pool. I made a thread asking for advice on the Cowboys & Bears game. I was on the fence until Avante gave me all these figures showing why it was a good "spot" for Dallas. I immediately made the Bears my double play and won :rollin

Avante made it a very Merry Christmas for most posters this year:lol

ElNono
01-30-2014, 11:22 PM
No, you're not fine. You've hitched your wagon to a gimpy illegal alien and it's hindered your progress and takes. Admitting that Manu Ginobili has cost your team 2 titles would go a long way in your healing process--hell even the Godfather of this site admitted it. If not, you're just lying to yourself, just like you deny pulling for the Mavs in the 2011 Finals. Btw, don't ask me for a link to that b/c I remember it vividly and won't waste my time searching for it b/c alphas don't do that.

:lol I'm calling baloney on that one, I'm always here, and I've made light of Gino too, even now. You were probably on coke in 2011. Was that the season of 8? There's zero chance I was rooting for the Mavs, no way, especially since Terry was still with that team. Maybe you remember something like me laughing at that gif of Wade asking for a foul, but other than general trolling, there's no way.

thunderup, mitchell, whatever the fuck he's called these days hits and runs like 21_Blessings used to do to the sheep here and people fall for it every time, then hide behind the guise of "I was just reverse-trolling!" He built himself up like FkLA and DAF86, lonewolf style so I respect that.

You're comparing apples and oranges, IMO. 21_Blessings was terrible. Mitchell moved a few notches with the bad boy persona, but he's still sucking cock here and there, and he needs to learn to stay away from that. FkLA and DAF are at another level. I had my e-feud with FkLA and cholo can fight. DAF been regulating for a while, tbh, especially on the soccer forum, which I know you don't visit.

ElNono
01-30-2014, 11:24 PM

:lol I need to try that anti-Avante stuff... I heard there's good money in it

Thread
01-30-2014, 11:27 PM
:lol Spur fan is the most insecure insufferable sports fan on the planet bar none.

& they were that way BEFORE 6.

ElNono
01-30-2014, 11:28 PM
& they were that way BEFORE 6.

chickenshit wasn't here before or after 6

Thread
01-30-2014, 11:29 PM
chickenshit wasn't here before or after 6

lmcontrollinao!!!

ElNono
01-30-2014, 11:32 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

If you stick around till next season, and the Spurs don't get 5, I'm making a point of turning the page with you. You'll never understand me, but it'll be like old times.

benefactor
01-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Eh...Fkla ain't shit. He just runs all over the place with his arguments until you get tired of chasing him. Debating anything with him is like putting on rubber gloves, smearing grease on them and trying to flip tractor tires.

Rogue
01-30-2014, 11:59 PM
tbh FkLA has sort of a skunk's personality in him, the type of skunk you see in God must be crazy II, which would chase your ass relentlessly just because you happened to step on him by total accident, until you take off a boot of yours and let him bite at it. It's really very hard to get rid of such a piece of trash without losing a boot, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2014, 12:52 AM
I choose to see the good in people.

Thread
01-31-2014, 02:05 AM
^lmao!!!

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2014, 02:07 AM
^lmao!!!

Guess what I found on youtube last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpSI3pq-fVc

Thread
01-31-2014, 02:11 AM
Guess what I found on youtube last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpSI3pq-fVc

Hot damn, Deads. It never grows old.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2014, 02:13 AM
Hot damn, Deads. It never grows old.

Don't press play. I was looking at old WWI's docs and this movie was linked on the sidebar. As soon as I heard the opening music (and then Richard Burton's narration) I knew I'd be there for 2 hour watching the whole damn thing:lol

FkLA
01-31-2014, 02:18 AM
Eh...Fkla ain't shit. He just runs all over the place with his arguments until you get tired of chasing him. Debating anything with him is like putting on rubber gloves, smearing grease on them and trying to flip tractor tires.

Haven't messed with you in a while and you still can't recover tbh. Tsk tsk.

HI-FI
01-31-2014, 02:19 AM
Don't press play. I was looking at old WWI's docs and this movie was linked on the sidebar. As soon as I heard the opening music (and then Richard Burton's narration) I knew I'd be there for 2 hour watching the whole damn thing:lol
that must be like porn for you, all those blacks getting shot down en masse. I haven't seen it or Zulu Dawn in a long time, since as a kid and I don't remember either. my brother was always into the war movies.

Thread
01-31-2014, 02:20 AM

I FF to the triple redoubt part. tee, hee.

What a strategy it was!

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2014, 02:24 AM
that must be like porn for you, all those blacks getting shot down en masse. I haven't seen it or Zulu Dawn in a long time, since as a kid and I don't remember either. my brother was always into the war movies.
:lolNever seen Zulu Dawn, but how can you not appreciate 100 men fighting off a force of 4000 Zulus--w/o the help of artillery or machine guns, to boot? White, military genius.

I FF to the triple redoubt part. tee, hee.

What a strategy it was!

The uppityness of Caine's character transforming into the warrior that led those redoubt repels with Chard was fantastic cinema.

HI-FI
01-31-2014, 02:29 AM
:lolNever seen Zulu Dawn, but how can you not appreciate 100 men fighting off a force of 4000 Zulus--w/o the help of artillery or machine guns, to boot? White, military genius.

The uppityness of Caine's character transforming into the warrior that led those redoubt repels with Chard was fantastic cinema.

I believe Dawn is a prequel IIRC, which nowadays there are tons of prequels. I like war movies but not like my brother, he just loves anything with uniformity, Nazis, stormtroopers from Star Wars etc... I find a lot of the war films aren't as well directed as I like. And then you have Saving Private Ryan, which has some of the greatest, most virtuosic filmmaking I've ever experienced, but the story is so stupid I just skip from the beginning to the end battle every time.

My favorite aspect of Patton was the music and the eerie silence whenever George C Scott was by himself. That's another film I haven't seen in a long time.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2014, 02:38 AM
I believe Dawn is a prequel IIRC, which nowadays there are tons of prequels. I like war movies but not like my brother, he just loves anything with uniformity, Nazis, stormtroopers from Star Wars etc... I find a lot of the war films aren't as well directed as I like. And then you have Saving Private Ryan, which has some of the greatest, most virtuosic filmmaking I've ever experienced, but the story is so stupid I just skip from the beginning to the end battle every time.

My favorite aspect of Patton was the music and the eerie silence whenever George C Scott was by himself. That's another film I haven't seen in a long time.

Most war films are disappointing...Saving Private Ryan blew its wad after the Omaha Beach landing--all down hill from there. The Thin Red Line was so over the top with the incessant inner monologue that it ruined it for me. Pearl Harbor is cinematic AIDS (which Bay loves to spread in Hollywood). That's why I love war docs much better. Life is stranger than fiction.

One film I might suggest is A Very Long Engagement (2004)...it's a French WWI film and a romantic mystery. Probably a top 5 film for me. The story ropes you in and the cuts to the war scenes are graphically violent and accurate.

Thread
01-31-2014, 02:39 AM

Yep, and the way early on they declare their rank and there is no backbiting or resentment. Just instant assumption of position. The height of civilization.

HI-FI
01-31-2014, 02:43 AM
Most war films are disappointing...Saving Private Ryan blew its wad after the Omaha Beach landing--all down hill from there. The Thin Red Line was so over the top with the incessant inner monologue that it ruined it for me. Pearl Harbor is cinematic AIDS (which Bay loves to spread in Hollywood). That's why I love war docs much better. Life is stranger than fiction.

One film I might suggest is A Very Long Engagement (2004)...it's a WWI film and a romantic mystery. Probably a top 5 film for me. The story ropes you in and the cuts to the war scenes are graphically violent and accurate.
I like Thin Red Line because I'ma Malick fan, and the Criterion bluray looks amazing. That being said he's gone overboard with the inner monologues, he was a little more restrained early on. I saw Pearl Harbor with my cousins and we couldn't stop laughing in the theater, we weren't trying to be rude but people got pissed. I don't know how people can take that shit seriously. Alec Baldwin is on another level with the hilarity in that one.

I'll try to check out Engagement, I respect Jeunet and have heard about it. I have a huge thing for Audrey Tautou and believe she is in that. I'll take your recommendation on that one.

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2014, 02:44 AM
Yep, and the way early on they declare their rank and there is no backbiting or resentment. Just instant assumption of position. The height of civilization.

Chard: Let's get one thing straight Bromhead. What's the date o your commission?

Bromhead: Well let me guess ol' boy, you have seniority? 1872, May.

Chard: 1872. February.

Beautiful:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-31-2014, 02:48 AM
I like Thin Red Line because I'ma Malick fan, and the Criterion bluray looks amazing. That being said he's gone overboard with the inner monologues, he was a little more restrained early on. I saw Pearl Harbor with my cousins and we couldn't stop laughing in the theater, we weren't trying to be rude but people got pissed. I don't know how people can take that shit seriously. Alec Baldwin is on another level with the hilarity in that one.

I'll try to check out Engagement, I respect Jeunet and have heard about it. I have a huge thing for Audrey Tautou and believe she is in that. I'll take your recommendation on that one.

Audrey plays the lead. Marion Cotillard is smokin' hot and she's in it too. It's a film that'll stick with you. Just love everything about it.

Sean Cagney
01-31-2014, 02:52 AM
Doesn't help that Spurs is full of mental midgets too.

Knicks might have a one up there on them :lol

Reck
01-31-2014, 03:44 AM
Knicks might have a one up there on them :lol

Nice spin attempt.

Sean Cagney
01-31-2014, 04:04 AM
Nice spin attempt.

Attempt was a direct hit sir...........

Reck
01-31-2014, 04:28 AM
Attempt was a direct hit sir...........

Direct hit on who?

Its nice seen you chase your own tail.

FYM
01-31-2014, 07:34 AM
I've posted on here since 2008, and the majority of the fans here have this "we always get screwed by the refs, they hate us" crybaby bullshit despite winning 4 titles (one with Donaghy's help), so I honestly don't think you people deserve to see anymore success until you grow up. Just my 2 cents

calling out that putrid fanbase for a while too

ref is a little part of it tbh...

they overall suck, never seen such crying babies, whinning, spoiled fanbase ever worst being dat international nazionalist fanbase...

I wish the best for the franchise tho, Duncan is the man, I'd give my mom to have pop on my team...

Brazil
01-31-2014, 07:46 AM
One film I might suggest is A Very Long Engagement (2004)...it's a French WWI film and a romantic mystery. Probably a top 5 film for me. The story ropes you in and the cuts to the war scenes are graphically violent and accurate.

DD knows his classics !

You take all the Jeunet movies, won't be disapointed dude has a je ne sais quoi vey French and yet subtle except his alien movie stuff never understood dat one. Delicatessen, Amelie, city of lost children... all very pecular and interesting movies