PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Pages : [1] 2

Kori Ellis
01-30-2014, 01:07 AM
I haven't logged into SpursTalk since the first month of the season or so.

So tell me what's going on, and what I need to "fix"? (In other words, who is misbehaving and needs checked.)

-K

apalisoc_9
01-30-2014, 01:10 AM
First.

I have been misbehaving. Ask Bruno.

hehateme
01-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Just the usual Kool shit threads and Avante's horrible betting takes...

Liar
01-30-2014, 01:13 AM
All is well.

irishock
01-30-2014, 01:16 AM
All is well.

She doesn't want the truth. She's making up her own truth.

FkLA
01-30-2014, 01:36 AM
Sup mrs. timvpimp, tell timvpimp I miss him tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 01:43 AM

So tell me what's going on, and what I need to "fix"? (In other words, who is misbehaving and needs checked.)

-Kplz stealth ban meanies for stealing my facebook pics.

Kthx

Kori Ellis
01-30-2014, 01:47 AM
plz stealth ban meanies for stealing my facebook pics.

Kthx
LOL I was just looking at that.

Who is it? Just SA210 and SBM?

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 01:48 AM
I don't think they are smart enough to find those pics on their own but it is hilaious, no?

apalisoc_9
01-30-2014, 01:49 AM
:lol

Kori Ellis
01-30-2014, 01:50 AM
Yeah it's a little crazy. What's the beef about?

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 01:54 AM

Too much to remember, at this point. I think mostly they're mad because they think Chump tried to take away their interwebs by tattling to you and making you ban them.

Kori Ellis
01-30-2014, 01:55 AM
Too much to remember, at this point. I think mostly they're mad because they think Chump tried to take away their interwebs by tattling to you and making you ban them.

And why is Maalox in the mix? (What's their beef with her?)

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 01:55 AM
Good question. I asked sa210 but he won't post words anymore.

007nites
01-30-2014, 01:58 AM
Where is Timvp? Is the main question.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 01:58 AM

She's in my e-gang and/or I want to be her boyfriend or girlfriend. They haven't quite settled it yet.

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 01:59 AM

She (and I, and a few others) called them out for being stupid, which means we side with Chump, which means we're also tattling.

Come to think of it, I think the origins go way back months ago when sbm decided the entire board was conspiring against he and Avante.

Avante
01-30-2014, 02:02 AM
I think this is the best board of this kind on the net. And we all have you to thank Kori. So thank you!

Technique
01-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Hello Kori, many members have been making fun of me because of a picture I posted in my old thread - and that's okay. I'm on these forums all the time debating in an intelligent manor. That's why I believe the time has come for my name to be made bold, the year of 2014 is one of the last competitive years for the Spurs of the Duncan era. And nothing will make me more proud than seeing my name in bold when talking about a team that's closest to my heart - the San Antonio Spurs!

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Yours Truly,

Technique

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 07:34 AM

-K

Hello my fantasy....well since you're opening the door for everyone to be a snitch I guess I have no choice but to join in...let me start by saying I've complied with all of your requests since you lifted the partial ban on me. Your main request was for me not to go crazy posting Tim Duncan gay, cuck, and divorce stories and you'll be pleased to find that I've complied.

(1) DMC posted all of Cully's personal information to the board (and DPG and other Spur fans encouraged it)
(2) Cosmic Cowboy has harrassed several members of the black community off the site due to his non-stop racism and hitler references
(3) DPG still claims he's one of your kids
(4) Maalox is a hit and run artist. She's always talking about her vagina, the type of sex she likes, and being generally combative towards some male members..when she gets called out she runs to you for help because She Knows :lol you'll have pity on her
(5) Cucking Funt is spreading lesbian propaganda all over the board and she thinks she shamed me by posting a bunch PM's (that I expected her to) where I ultimately tried to set up a 3 way with her and one of her girlfriends.
(6) Chumpdumper *aka* Cumdumpster is just waiting for you to rescue him. He want's to be a woman and He's getting beat up pretty bad because of his own belligerence... Please don't beleive him...it's not a hate crime :lol...he posts selfies with dogs on FB trolling for gay sex.
(7) I think it's time you unbanned Cully's and Luva's main accounts and give me access to the Spurs forum.
(8) Your quasi moderator duece is totally unfair but I don't want to say anything negative about the dude
(9) Rogue is still a virgin and refuses to talk to women
(10) Texas Tea is MIA
(11) While I take sole credit for your avi (which I'm sure you have no problem confirming to the board) I think it's time for an updated one
(12) How is Amy Duncan and her new man is doing.

jeebus
01-30-2014, 07:34 AM
Hi Kori! I need to be pinked.

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 07:35 AM
I don't think they are smart enough to find those pics on their own but it is hilaious, no?

:cry

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 07:40 AM
She (and I, and a few others) called them out for being stupid, which means we side with Chump, which means we're also tattling.

Come to think of it, I think the origins go way back months ago when sbm decided the entire board was conspiring against he and Avante.

you need to get a life babe...or go work on your masters as you claim :lol for someone in graduate school and working full-time you spend too much time worrying about the inter workings of this site

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 07:42 AM
Just the usual Kool shit threads and Avante's horrible betting takes...

there's not a thread started by me on the main page...bad timing for you :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 07:44 AM

here's what your fellow Spurs fan have been saying about you: (shameful)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228487

Brazil
01-30-2014, 08:01 AM
honestly pink Cedric and we will be fine

Buddy Mignon
01-30-2014, 08:08 AM
:vomit::vomit:kori ellis

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 08:49 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kori: "since the snitch cry-babies got me to do some work - how do I make it seem like I casually just dropped in?"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Pussy snitches starting shit and now can't stand the heat.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:05 AM

Kori: "since the snitch cry-babies got me to do some work - how do I make it seem like I casually just dropped in?"

:tu

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://i58.tinypic.com/28wdvtf.gif

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:13 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/xf0q5u.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/33kc2h1.gif

http://i62.tinypic.com/zss5c3.gif

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 09:16 AM

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 09:21 AM
Chumpdumper: "Kori, I summon you in the name of my 82,000 troll posts and ask you to please come to my rescue and ban the meanies!"

Blake
01-30-2014, 09:22 AM

cool theory

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 09:24 AM
Maalox: "kori, as everyone knows I am an "impartial troll" and never take sides - but there is "us" and then there is... (gratuitous snitching commences)….."

:lmao:lmao:lmao

mrsmaalox
01-30-2014, 09:25 AM
If the Emoticon crew can keep their stupid photoshops in their Photoshop thread and not pollute other threads with that crap, everything will be just fine. That is my only beef :)

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 09:26 AM
If the Emoticon crew can keep their stupid photoshops in their Photoshop thread and not pollute other threads with that crap, everything will be just fine. That is my only beef :)

Sure - if the trolls can keep their trolling in the troll forum - that will be fine with me too.

Thanks!

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:27 AM
.[n]well since you're opening the door for everyone to be a snitch[/b]

(1) DMC posted all of Cully's personal information to the board (and DPG and other Spur fans encouraged it)
(2) Cosmic Cowboy has harrassed several members of the black community off the site due to his non-stop racism and hitler references
(3) DPG still claims he's one of your kids

(4) Maalox is a hit and run artist. She's always talking about her vagina, the type of sex she likes, and being generally combative towards some male members..when she gets called out she runs to you for help because She Knows :lol you'll have pity on her

(5) Cucking Funt is spreading lesbian propaganda all over the board and she thinks she shamed me by posting a bunch PM's (that I expected her to) where I ultimately tried to set up a 3 way with her and one of her girlfriends.

(6) Chumpdumper *aka* Cumdumpster is just waiting for you to rescue him. He want's to be a woman and He's getting beat up pretty bad because of his own belligerence... Please don't beleive him...it's not a hate crime :lol...he posts selfies with dogs on FB trolling for gay sex.

(7) I think it's time you unbanned Cully's and Luva's main accounts and give me access to the Spurs forum.
(8) Your quasi moderator duece is totally unfair but I don't want to say anything negative about the dude
(9) Rogue is still a virgin and refuses to talk to women
(10) Texas Tea is MIA
(11) While I take sole credit for your avi (which I'm sure you have no problem confirming to the board) I think it's time for an updated one
(12) How is Amy Duncan and her new man is doing.

http://i60.tinypic.com/33c6ec2.gif

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 09:28 AM
:lmao:lmao

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Chumpdumper: "Kori, I summon you in the name of my 82,000 troll posts and ask you to please come to my rescue and ban the meanies!"

:lmao

Blake
01-30-2014, 09:42 AM
Sure - if the trolls can keep their trolling in the troll forum - that will be fine with me too.

Thanks!

did you share this concern with SA210? I doubt he'll want to take his trolling there.

mrsmaalox
01-30-2014, 09:43 AM

You are an idiot. Unlike you, I'm not always talking about anything. I talk about my vagina in threads about vaginas, I talk about sex in threads about sex. Apparently because I actually have a vagina, my contributions to those threads scare the little boys around here and they have to soothe their insecurities by calling me a "hoe". In fact, in the most recent thread, I was informed that I cannot mention a vagina in any context (I was talking about the biological function of menstruation) and NOT expect men to have a sexual response! So because I say "tampon" and they wet their pants, "slut shaming" is the only recourse. :rolleyes

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 09:48 AM
:lol(5) Cucking Funt is spreading lesbian propaganda all over the board and she thinks she shamed me by posting a bunch PM's (that I expected her to) where I ultimately tried to set up a 3 way with her and one of her girlfriends. :lol

Lesbian propaganda?

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:51 AM

RD2191
01-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Lol, Chump you are such a lil faggot. What a piece of shit.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Grown ass man crying on the internet because others are being mean to him.:lmao

Spur|n|Austin
01-30-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey Kori

leemajors
01-30-2014, 10:03 AM

You struggle with basic reading comprehension.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 10:06 AM
You struggle with basic reading comprehension.
:lmaoSemen shield to the rescue

RD2191
01-30-2014, 10:15 AM

Blake
01-30-2014, 10:19 AM

Fluffer to the rescue

FkLA
01-30-2014, 10:19 AM
You are an idiot. Unlike you, I'm not always talking about anything. I talk about my vagina in threads about vaginas, I talk about sex in threads about sex. Apparently because I actually have a vagina, my contributions to those threads scare the little boys around here and they have to soothe their insecurities by calling me a "hoe". In fact, in the most recent thread, I was informed that I cannot mention a vagina in any context (I was talking about the biological function of menstruation) and NOT expect men to have a sexual response! So because I say "tampon" and they wet their pants, "slut shaming" is the only recourse. :rolleyes

Keep telling yourself it's bc we are scared of women, hoe. Like most of us haven't been around finer women than you.

JudynTX
01-30-2014, 10:22 AM
Every thread gets dumped on by one of the ST Mafia crew. Remove the emoticons, we don't need them.

Thank you :)

RD2191
01-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Every thread gets dumped on by one of the ST Mafia crew. Remove the emoticons, we don't need them.

Thank you :)
:wakeup

Bill_Brasky
01-30-2014, 10:26 AM
OP......you know what you are.

Trill Clinton
01-30-2014, 10:31 AM
hi kori.

i can't believe ya'll got kori to log in and address these make believe problems. anyways, removing emoticons will not make a differencehttp://i61.tinypic.com/20rmmnk.png

Blake
01-30-2014, 10:37 AM
Keep telling yourself it's bc we are scared of women, hoe. Like most of us haven't been around finer women than you.

smh utsa

JudynTX
01-30-2014, 10:40 AM
Prime example of them ruining every thread.

Kori Ellis
01-30-2014, 10:41 AM
LOL Chump didn't complain to me. (I'm not saying no one has been complaining - several people have, but not Chump.) Chump and I are friends on Facebook. He could complain to me anytime, but he's never mentioned any of these shenanigans.

2pac > Kobe
01-30-2014, 11:01 AM
Bold me

thunderup
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Bold me. I've become what people in here refer to as an authority figure.

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 11:15 AM
LOL Chump didn't complain to me. (I'm not saying no one has been complaining - several people have, but not Chump.) Chump and I are friends on Facebook. He could complain to me anytime, but he's never mentioned any of these shenanigans.

I suspected as much about Chump despite the allegations to the contrary.
I ask that those that have been unfairly banned in any way such as SA210, that their bans be lifted. When he was banned then all involved should have been banned but that was not the case, thus it was done unfairly.
And I ask that a troll forum be started so the ignorant trolls on here are confined and quit plaguing the other forums. Too much freedom has lead to chaos. Too much, or too little, of anything can be a very bad thing.
I also ask that you do something about those posters such as the TGY e-gang of Manu haters who plague every thread with their Manu hatred mantras in the Spurs Forum, it gets old and tiring real fast and totally redundant.
Other than that, everything seems to be ok.

I've been trying to get other rabid Spurs fans to join this site, but the common complaint has been that this is known as "The Troll Site", which under the circumstances makes it hard to justify getting others to join.
Thus I have been real critical of many on here to clean up their act, and have been actively baiting and calling out the trolls. Seems the only way to get them under control and help bring this site to it's highest manifestation.
I am not the only one doing this, and for the most part it has been a fruitless venture, but I try nonetheless.

DJR210
01-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Hello Kori, many members have been making fun of me because of a picture I posted in my old thread - and that's okay. I'm on these forums all the time debating in an intelligent manor. That's why I believe the time has come for my name to be made bold, the year of 2014 is one of the last competitive years for the Spurs of the Duncan era. And nothing will make me more proud than seeing my name in bold when talking about a team that's closest to my heart - the San Antonio Spurs!

Yours Truly,

Technique

The Gemini Method
01-30-2014, 11:21 AM
How does one get jumped into a e-gang? Do you get email bombed for a certain amount of seconds? For the most part, its been status quo here besides the weird e-fighting that I tend to abstain from. Business per usual tbh.

Das Texan
01-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Things were shitty, then I blocked Kool and things havent been nearly as bad!

Blake
01-30-2014, 11:39 AM

You just ruined sbm's day

DisAsTerBot
01-30-2014, 11:39 AM
don't listen to anybody from spursreport on how to improve these forums. thanks.

Brazil
01-30-2014, 11:50 AM
:cry but but.... chumpy cried over kori's shoulder cauz he cannot take the heat :cry

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 11:51 AM
don't listen to anybody from spursreport on how to improve these forums. thanks.

Practically everyone here is from SpursReport including the founders and owners of this site.
Your ignorance is showing.

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 11:52 AM
You just ruined sbm's day

I'm sure you wish that were the case, but that is why your intelligence is always called into question.

mrsmaalox
01-30-2014, 11:55 AM
So...Chump doesn't have the power to snap his fingers and make people disappear?!! I may need to reconsider my membership in his e-gang.

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 12:02 PM
So...Chump doesn't have the power to snap his fingers and make people disappear?!! I may need to reconsider my membership in his e-gang.

Now that was funny.
I have to reconsider my assessment of you!

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 12:06 PM
So...Chump doesn't have the power to snap his fingers and make people disappear?!! I may need to reconsider my membership in his e-gang.Whatever. We still have the best moves.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lldl4jvczE1qclvq3.gif

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Whatever. We still have the best moves.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lldl4jvczE1qclvq3.gif

Now now, don't let your little head get in the way of your big head or your big head will get very very big indeed.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Despite the arcade being gone I still maintain that I should have my icon denoting me as the reigning Space Invaders champion. If the All England Club ever had to shut down it's not like they'd go out and make Stefi Graf return all the nacho platters she won there.

monosylab1k
01-30-2014, 12:10 PM
Honestly I don't know which is more annoying, the sbm/sa210/etc retarded photoshops and laughing hysterically at their own unfunny shit, or the CD/Funt/maalox Juno-talk snarkfest. When these sides go back and forth it's just lame as shit imho.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Honestly I don't know which is more annoying, the sbm/sa210/etc retarded photoshops and laughing hysterically at their own unfunny shit, or the CD/Funt/maalox Juno-talk snarkfest. When these sides go back and forth it's just lame as shit imho.The pickling changed you, man.

Billy Mitchell
01-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Despite the arcade being gone I still maintain that I should have my icon denoting me as the reigning Space Invaders champion. If the All England Club ever had to shut down it's not like they'd go out and make Stefi Graf return all the nacho platters she won there.
Your record is a fluke. I would dominate you in a play off. Get Walter Day to officially watch your game, and i'll send in a completely undoctored tape of my game. Prepare to lose.

Blake
01-30-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm sure you wish that were the case, but that is why your intelligence is always called into question.

you questioning my intelligence is no cause for concern because you don't read well.

Avante
01-30-2014, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't change anything, we all come here to act like fools and it's fucking cool. Anyone coming here to be all serious doesn't belong.

I have loved every minute! I get exactly what I want.

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 03:07 PM
you questioning my intelligence is no cause for concern because you don't read well.

It must mean a lot to you because you keep replying.
You still never answered which Blake you are today.

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Lol, Chump you are such a lil faggot. What a piece of shit.

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 03:12 PM

And those of you buying what Kori is selling regarding chumpie's aching vagina -

I got some prime ocean-view real estate opportunities in Arizona that you might be interested in...

FYM
01-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Practically everyone here is from SpursReport including the founders and owners of this site.
Your ignorance is showing.

there must be a reason why they left cute little cat

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 03:30 PM
SBM is flat out calling Kori a liar.

But I can't help notice that he is still posting on SpursTalk.

lol

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 03:30 PM
chumpy cried over kori's shoulder cauz he cannot take the heat

:tu:tu

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 03:32 PM
I can't help but notice SA210 is still posting as well.

lol

Although I do apparently have the power to mute him.

Well, at least we'll never have to read his stupid ass conspiracy theories he couldn't explain anymore.

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 03:35 PM
chumpy cried over kori's shoulder cauz he cannot take the heat

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 03:35 PM
See?

Still posting, but can no longer use words.

Such is my power.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Hi Kori:)

The racism and misogyny on this site have become unbearable. robdiaz and Kool have also been making fun of biracial children without mercy.

btw, are the rumors true, Kori?

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2014, 03:56 PM
dp

JudynTX
01-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Yep, nothing is going to change here.

The Reckoning
01-30-2014, 05:07 PM
everyone in the mookie crew stopped posting but casually lurks. that's because they all have families and dgaf.

i still think TFloss deserves a spur or UT icon for all the work in the college forum. even if i don't care much about recruiting, that dude manages his own think tank in there.

people are generally unfunny now. every thread turns to a shit talk fest and people will side with other posters no matter what.

some people advertise gtgs that they don't actually plan to happen..

for about 2-3 months there were nothing but race baiting threads, but like social darwinism, that took care of itself.

mav krew disappeared when m<s posted "i'm sorry for being a meanie to everyone :cry. i don't want to do this anymore." and i'm actually impressed he hasn't posted since.

i'll probably post less too tbh. i can't figure out anymore things to lie about myself.

the other subforums are fine though until retarded stuff from the club starts leaking into them.

oh and i was cheated out of my "male club poster of the year" award. i deserve a trophy under my ava. thanks!

Buddy Mignon
01-30-2014, 05:10 PM
All y'all have to do is release Luva... give me the fucking keys and ill make this place interesting again.

ohmwrecker
01-30-2014, 05:14 PM

Yours Truly,

Technique

That seems like a good place to debate from, but what are the aspects that makes it intelligent? Is there a library with a wealth of books? Does it have an art gallery? Music room? Does the gaming room have chess and logic puzzles? Is the swimming pool filled with smart water? Also, where is this manor located? Is it open to the public? Is there an IQ minimum? Do you have to be a member of Mensa? And, finally . . . are white pants required?

Blake
01-30-2014, 05:15 PM

And those of you buying what Kori is selling regarding chumpie's aching vagina -

I got some prime ocean-view real estate opportunities in Arizona that you might be interested in...

Seriously, it concerns me greatly that a person with your horrible deduction and communication skills is a peace officer.

Blake
01-30-2014, 05:16 PM
It must mean a lot to you because you keep replying.
You still never answered which Blake you are today.

Your horrible deduction and communication skills don't concern me at all.

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Seriously, it concerns me greatly that a person with your horrible deduction and communication skills is a peace officer.

Obviously taking things too seriously again, you even start out with the word seriously.
Really, Blake, you have no room to talk.
But followers like you will always be followers, sadly.

I am glad to say I am in neither the SBM/SA210 squad or the Chump e-gang.
I am my own entity and call it as I see it.

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Obviously taking things too seriously again, you even start out with the word seriously.
Really, Blake, you have no room to talk.
But followers like you will always be followers, sadly.

I am glad to say I am in neither the SBM/SA210 squad or the Chump e-gang.
I am my own entity and call it as I see it.

seems that choir boy site called SpursRepot...ain't enough to keep you from fishing in the bayou :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 05:51 PM

Now that was funny.
I have to reconsider my assessment of you!

if you want to lick her ass just say I'm sorry Maalox and I would like to start over....all that laughing at her unfunny ass shit only validates the size of your ass gape tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 05:58 PM

Sorry but I don't believe you. You're known to troll people you don't like. Chump wants to be a female and he makes it known everyday...he's up under Maalox's and Funt's skirt all day...he has mental problems tbh and shows that he has a rabid and diseased mind..If he's not complaining then Maalox is doing it on his behalf...that's one thing I can't stand...that ghetto bezzy Maalox talks shit to these guys all day and then she runs and complains to you when she gets her feelings hurt...it's rather odd...she's too dam old to be acting like a spoiled ass brat...if you want to know what a real woman is like take a look at Ashbeeigh...now I could be wrong but I don't see Ashbeeigh on here wallowing in the mud with guys like Maalox and Funt do...these two gals have no brakes...I like them but I do think it's something mentally worng with them compared to you and Ashbeeigh :hat

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 06:20 PM
That seems like a good place to debate from, but what are the aspects that makes it intelligent? Is there a library with a wealth of books? Does it have an art gallery? Music room? Does the gaming room have chess and logic puzzles? Is the swimming pool filled with smart water? Also, where is this manor located? Is it open to the public? Is there an IQ minimum? Do you have to be a member of Mensa? And, finally . . . are white pants required?

I lol'd.

Woo Bum-kon
01-30-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm on these forums all the time debating in an intelligent manor.

Where can I get one of those?

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Sorry but I don't believe you. You're known to troll people you don't like.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 06:32 PM
lol now the whole egang is calling kori a liar and whining that she doesn't like them

mrsmaalox
01-30-2014, 06:36 PM
if you want to lick her ass just say I'm sorry Maalox and I would like to start over....all that laughing at her unfunny ass shit only validates the size of your ass gape tbh

So why don't you also tell him how many times that strategy has worked for you? I don't have a count of how many total pm's you've sent me because I delete them, but as far as your "I'm sorry and I would like to start over..." "If you ever change your mind...." "Please reconsider...." themed ones, I'd estimate that strategy hasn't worked for you at least 6 times.

Prime Time
01-30-2014, 06:41 PM
What's wrong? I would sum it up.. But well, looking at most of the replies in this thread would do that for me.

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 06:45 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/13zmrfp.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/28wdvtf.gif

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 06:48 PM
So why don't you also tell him how many times that strategy has worked for you? I don't have a count of how many total pm's you've sent me because I delete them, but as far as your "I'm sorry and I would like to start over..." "If you ever change your mind...." "Please reconsider...." themed ones, I'd estimate that strategy hasn't worked for you at least 6 times.

And that's just for you.

Reck
01-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Kori Ellis I only have one request that you should grace us and which will put much of the nonsense that goes on in the Club as well as in the NBA forum to a quick stop. Please bring back the troll forum. Its needed.

Maybe it will clean this place up abit.

Other than that its been the same old here.

Phillip
01-30-2014, 07:03 PM
mav krew disappeared when m<s posted "i'm sorry for being a meanie to everyone :cry. i don't want to do this anymore." and i'm actually impressed he hasn't posted since.

i think we mainly lost interest after the mavs won it all, and we got to see the extreme implosion of chode by gnsf. our work here was done at that point :toast

The Gemini Method
01-30-2014, 07:14 PM
Phillip is classy tbh :toast. I made the mistake of checking out the ode to Chump Photoshop whatever thread that is in here and man...maybe I should continue to just spectate because the lengths people go to troll or whatever is endless here. Brutal.

TheSanityAnnex
01-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Kori will you accept my friend request on Facebook? Kthx

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 07:20 PM
Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) I only have one request that you should grace us and which will put much of the nonsense that goes on in the Club as well as in the NBA forum to a quick stop. Please bring back the troll forum. Its needed.

I'm inclined to agree. I don't mind the trolling and nonsense, as my posting history would make clear. I was an active participant in the old Troll Forum back before it was killed by password protection. But I like this place less when every thread started in The Club turns into a troll thread. I've never really seen the point in waxing nostalgic about the days or yore or the posters that used to be, but I do miss the ability to engage in actual conversations that lasted for longer than a few posts.

Avante
01-30-2014, 07:30 PM
What exactly is this forum suppose to be like anyway?

RD2191
01-30-2014, 08:49 PM
Chump why do you keep bringing up an e-gang? There is no gang. It's amazing that so many people dislike you that they can even be considered as an a-gang.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 08:55 PM
Well since the Club description says its a forum about anything and to let it all hang out I'm guessing anything goes. Don't know why so many people are bitching, tbh. Especially those who don't even start threads and bitch about so called shit threads.

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 08:59 PM
rofl facebook friend

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Honestly I don't know which is more annoying, the sbm/sa210/etc retarded photoshops and laughing hysterically at their own unfunny shit, or the CD/Funt/maalox Juno-talk snarkfest. When these sides go back and forth it's just lame as shit imho.

I was gonna say Chump and Funt remind me of Daria, but there is some Diablo Cody in there definitely.

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:04 PM
Chump why do you keep bringing up an e-gang? There is no gang. It's amazing that so many people dislike you that they can even be considered as an a-gang.

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:04 PM
Well since the Club description says its a forum about anything and to let it all hang out I'm guessing anything goes. Don't know why so many people are bitching, tbh. Especially those who don't even start threads and bitch about so called shit threads.

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:06 PM
rofl facebook friend

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hhhr92.gif

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 09:07 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:12 PM
rofl facebook friend

Confirmation

http://i60.tinypic.com/33c6ec2.jpg

RD2191
01-30-2014, 09:14 PM

thunderup
01-30-2014, 09:15 PM

Trill Clinton
01-30-2014, 09:17 PM

word.

thunderup
01-30-2014, 09:19 PM
The one thing I think Avante deserves all the shit talking for is his NFL takes. I could give a rats ass about his club threads.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 09:24 PM
The one thing I think Avante deserves all the shit talking for is his NFL takes. I could give a rats ass about his club threads.
:lolI find it funny how he's wrong like 98% of the time, he is still a cool dude in my book though.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 09:34 PM
lol "there is no e-gang." Then the e-gang all joins in.

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 09:47 PM
I was gonna say Chump and Funt remind me of Daria, but there is some Diablo Cody in there definitely.

I'm not too concerned if that's all people can find to criticize.

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm not too concerned if that's all people can find to criticize.
I just thought the Juno comparison was funny, because you guys are very sarcastic, but I'm sure there are lots of sarcastic posts from me as well.

TheSanityAnnex
01-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Thanks for accepting the Facebook friend request Kori. Chumpdumper will you now accept my friend request as well?

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 09:56 PM

FkLA
01-30-2014, 09:56 PM
I wanna be FB friends with you and timvpimp too, mrs. timvpimp. :(

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Thanks for accepting the Facebook friend request Kori. Chumpdumper will you now accept my friend request as well?

I just don't get the whole FB friends thing....I think it's weird and odd...do you not have enough friends already big J?

TheSanityAnnex
01-30-2014, 10:04 PM
I just don't get the whole FB friends thing....I think it's weird and odd...do you not have enough friends already big J?
I haven't used it in years but still have an active account. Thought it'd be cool to get to know Chump outside of this cesspool.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 10:05 PM
:lmaoI'm convinced these are all Chump trolls responding to himself.

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:05 PM
:lmaoI'm convinced these are all Chump trolls responding to himself.

RD2191
01-30-2014, 10:08 PM
I haven't used it in years but still have an active account. Thought it'd be cool to get to know Chump outside of this cesspool.

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 10:16 PM

But trying to get message board ass makes complete sense...

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 10:22 PM

Being on earth over thirty years and still unable to decide if you like Cock or Vagina makes complete sense too...

:rollin:rollin

Rogue
01-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Being on earth over thirty years and still unable to decide if you like Cock or Vagina makes complete sense too...

Post of the year nomination, tbh :lol

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:35 PM

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:36 PM
Post of the year nomination, tbh :lol

http://i60.tinypic.com/15nlq1g.jpg

thunderup
01-30-2014, 10:36 PM

:lmao headshot

mrsmaalox
01-30-2014, 10:37 PM
What a bunch of bitches in here...............:lol

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:40 PM
:lmao headshot

http://i57.tinypic.com/vimczq.gif

ChumpDumper
01-30-2014, 10:42 PM
Kori just made them all lose their shit.

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 10:43 PM

"pick a fuckin' hole already!"

CuckingFunt
01-30-2014, 10:44 PM

No shit.

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:44 PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/23kszz5.jpg

RD2191
01-30-2014, 10:48 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/vimczq.gif

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:50 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/m9u108.jpg

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:52 PM

http://i60.tinypic.com/15d2gp0.jpg

RD2191
01-30-2014, 10:54 PM

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:54 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/fv483.jpg

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 10:55 PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/2nsheg.jpg

silverblk mystix
01-30-2014, 11:03 PM

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 11:04 PM

http://i57.tinypic.com/ayoco5.jpg

RD2191
01-30-2014, 11:09 PM

Chewbacca
01-30-2014, 11:14 PM

bigzak25
01-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Hi K, I hope you and the family are well. Miss your cooking!

Leetonidas
01-31-2014, 12:10 AM
This thread is a perfect example of the shitfest

RD2191
01-31-2014, 12:12 AM
This coming from the guy who made a bump when high thread? LOL

Leetonidas
01-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Oh yeah been meaning to bump that one, thanks for reminding me broseph

RD2191
01-31-2014, 12:21 AM

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 12:33 AM

http://i60.tinypic.com/24lsilw.gif

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 12:43 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/24lsilw.gif

:lol:lol:lol

SmacktheTrolls
01-31-2014, 12:48 AM
Kori Ellis I only have one request that you should grace us and which will put much of the nonsense that goes on in the Club as well as in the NBA forum to a quick stop. Please bring back the troll forum. Its needed.

Maybe it will clean this place up abit.

Other than that its been the same old here.

DMC
01-31-2014, 01:30 AM

Endless lists of obscure jazz singers and sprinters, all world class. That was many years ago. You'd probably like it.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-31-2014, 01:31 AM
:lol god dayum, silverblackmtx, robdiaz and chewbaca might be the most vanilla/corniest trolls I've ever come across.

Avante
01-31-2014, 04:00 AM
Endless lists of obscure jazz singers and sprinters, all world class. That was many years ago. You'd probably like it.

World class but obscure,,,hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, in 1929 Texan Bo Jones recorded but one record, you won't find him in any book on them blues. Even I didn't know about him until a few years ago.........that's obscure...ok?

Bo Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1FzZMqYwQE

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 05:51 AM

how many times do I have to say it...message board or not...you're a nasty bi-sexual slut and that's the only reason you had my interest...I'm a 3 way man and so I wanted to see what you looked like so that "perhaps" you and one of your pussy eating friends would trib the shit out of each other while I did my amateur video recording...there's nothing wrong with trying to face fuck a bitch online...but there's is a problem with trying to be FB friends with gay guy you met on ST. Huge fucking difference in the two...Capish?

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 06:07 AM

:lol my dear Maalox...I've tried to shake this label growing up because I didn't like it...but girls used to always call me conceited and arrogant and I always thought it unfair because they didn't know me well enough to make such a claim. However, let me get a bit arrogant with you...and trust I tried to refrain from this...but you're too sexy for me not to. :hat

Listen...real talk you really shouldn't flatter yourself..at the end of the day I'm hear to provide myself some condescending and fiendish entertain . :lol The fact that you take me fucking with you in PM's seriously is a testament to your state of mind. Now I really hate what I'm about to say next...don't take it wrong because I think you're funny and I like you but listen baby girl...I may kid and bullshit with you in a sexual way but truth be told judging by your opaqued looks in your avi you wouldn't even stand a chance with me in your absolute prime. I'm not saying your ugly just saying you don't look good enough for me even consider fucking with in the real world.

FKLA is right you're a desperate lonely housewife looking for attention. I'm sure your husband has no idea you clown around like this online when he goes to work. I think you should go watch the view or some other day time game show to calm your nerves...stay away from the bottle because you look like you booze and find a hobby with the neighbor hood house wives...just thought you needed a bit of straight talk...guys fuck with you on here because you're the only woman who likes to get in the mud with us...you really shouldn't take the compliments seriously...you're like fresh meat on a prison block...when here we have nothing better to do...:hat

***The ultimate Cum Dumpster to the rescue*** in 5..4...3...2..1...:lol

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 08:47 AM

-K

…it must have been someone ELSE logged in to your account the day SA210 got banned - and chumpie visited your profile and it showed you as logging in on that day….

Trill Clinton
01-31-2014, 08:56 AM

http://i61.tinypic.com/15my5bc.gif

DMC
01-31-2014, 08:58 AM
:lol my dear Maalox...I've tried to shake this label growing up because I didn't like it...but girls used to always call me conceited and arrogant and I always thought it unfair because they didn't know me well enough to make such a claim. However, let me get a bit arrogant with you...and trust I tried to refrain from this...but you're too sexy for me not to. :hat

Listen...real talk you really shouldn't flatter yourself..at the end of the day I'm hear to provide myself some condescending and fiendish entertain . :lol The fact that you take me fucking with you in PM's seriously is a testament to your state of mind. Now I really hate what I'm about to say next...don't take it wrong because I think you're funny and I like you but listen baby girl...I may kid and bullshit with you in a sexual way but truth be told judging by your opaqued looks in your avi you wouldn't even stand a chance with me in your absolute prime. I'm not saying your ugly just saying you don't look good enough for me even consider fucking with in the real world.

FKLA is right you're a desperate lonely housewife looking for attention. I'm sure your husband has no idea you clown around like this online when he goes to work. I think you should go watch the view or some other day time game show to calm your nerves...stay away from the bottle because you look like you booze and find a hobby with the neighbor hood house wives...just thought you needed a bit of straight talk...guys fuck with you on here because you're the only woman who likes to get in the mud with us...you really shouldn't take the compliments seriously...you're like fresh meat on a prison block...when here we have nothing better to do...:hat

…it must have been someone ELSE logged in to your account the day SA210 got banned - and chumpie visited your profile and it showed you as logging in on that day….

So SBM is the ultimate cum dumpster. Good to know.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 09:05 AM
So SBM is the ultimate cum dumpster. Good to know.

Deemcie baby..you operate much better as a free agent...but if you want to join the cumsters e-crew beware there's a dick sucking max requirement :hat

Leetonidas
01-31-2014, 09:10 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/15my5bc.gif

:sleep

I. Hustle
01-31-2014, 09:33 AM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/v7a64n.gif

Leetonidas
01-31-2014, 09:36 AM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/v7a64n.gif

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 09:42 AM

http://i60.tinypic.com/2wfir84.gif

BUMP
01-31-2014, 09:59 AM
Get doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

here comes

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0eB6XwB6v1k/UA2Z3whFbXI/AAAAAAAACWE/PoF7s4fFRGM/s400/Tony-Robbins-burns-people-in-more-ways-than-one.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0eB6XwB6v1k/UA2Z3whFbXI/AAAAAAAACWE/PoF7s4fFRGM/s400/Tony-Robbins-burns-people-in-more-ways-than-one.jpg

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 10:00 AM

maalox getting shat on...

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 10:05 AM

http://i57.tinypic.com/2vsothi.gif

Confirmation

http://i57.tinypic.com/2qwpfzs.gif

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 10:07 AM

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 10:10 AM

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 10:22 AM

maalox getting shat on...

it wasn't my intent...but for some odd reason she's getting embolden and thinks she can challenge me...maybe CumDumpster and CF putting crazy ideas in her head...but it was time for a chin check...I like to kid around but in all honesty I wouldn't give her a 2nd look...and as for CF and Cumster..well let me ask Mike to speak on my behalf:

p5knt10VSz4

mrsmaalox
01-31-2014, 10:24 AM

Kool you've been on a mission to humiliate someone--anyone--as much as you were humiliated by CF. You want to try me? Fine. But for everything you say you've got going for you, you are pretty weak. I don't give a fuck what you say about me. We have never met, I have never given you one iota of insight into my personal life here or thru unanswered pm's. So anything you spew about my life or my intentions or feelings are purely fantasy on your part, as you have proven your entire online life to be. I'm not going to fight with your imagination. I don't flatter myself about receiving attention from you, in fact, the thought of you makes my skin crawl. I suppose if I took your pm's or any of your threads dedicated to me seriously I'd have responded in some way, but go ahead and take a look. Look at the response your "flattery" got from me, and feel free to repost anything positive or inviting I've ever responded to you. At the end of the day, I too, am only here for some entertainment and few laughs---and like the sideshow clown that you are, you provide plenty :toast

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 10:31 AM

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 10:36 AM
Kool you've been on a mission to humiliate someone--anyone--as much as you were humiliated by CF. You want to try me? Fine. But for everything you say you've got going for you, you are pretty weak. I don't give a fuck what you say about me. We have never met, I have never given you one iota of insight into my personal life here or thru unanswered pm's. So anything you spew about my life or my intentions or feelings are purely fantasy on your part, as you have proven your entire online life to be. I'm not going to fight with your imagination. I don't flatter myself about receiving attention from you, in fact, the thought of you makes my skin crawl. I suppose if I took your pm's or any of your threads dedicated to me seriously I'd have responded in some way, but go ahead and take a look. Look at the response your "flattery" got from me, and feel free to repost anything positive or inviting I've ever responded to you. At the end of the day, I too, am only here for some entertainment and few laughs---and like the sideshow clown that you are, you provide plenty :toast

fact is CF didn't humiliate me at all...it's quite the opposite...(half of my family is not gay like hers...:lol do I need to re-post her admission.) You may think she did but I'm quite shameless..why? because I'm getting mine :hat...I'm never upset at anyone and I absolutely love the banter. You absolutely give a fuck about what I say or else (1) your skin wouldn't be crawling and (2) you wouldn't be running to Kori for help...Kori has admonished me previously to "leave you alone" and I'm more than certain it was at your request. You're only fighting with yourself...you're the one who's come on this site posting selfie's and admitting you used to have a pill popping problem...it's not me....like I said..I don't see women like Ashbeeigh behaving like you...and that's fine if you want to muck it up with the fellas fine but drop the intellect act...both you and CF do that shit...acting like dogs in one context and trying to maintain a lady like appearance in the next...I am a court jester because I choose to be but you should also know what you are because that's what you choose :hat

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 10:39 AM
fact is CF didn't humiliate me at all...it's quite the opposite...(half of my family is not gay like hers...:lol do I need to re-post her admission.) You may think she did but I'm quite shameless..why? because I'm getting mine :hat...I'm never upset at anyone and I absolutely love the banter. You absolutely give a fuck about what I say or else (1) your skin wouldn't be crawling and (2) you wouldn't be running to Kori for help...Kori has admonished me previously to "leave you alone" and I'm more than certain it was at your request. You're only fighting with yourself...you're the one who's come on this site posting selfie's and admitting you used to have a pill popping problem...it's not me....like I said..I don't see women like Ashbeeigh behaving like you...and that's fine if you want to muck it up with the fellas fine but drop the intellect act...both you and CF do that shit...acting like dogs in one context and trying to maintain a lady like appearance in the next...I am a court jester because I choose to be but you should also know what you are because that's what you choose :hat

Kool,

I know a few things about a few things….

One thing I know for sure -

Maalox seems to be starting to dig you now - because -like all women….

She just wants to be treated….

like the pig she is!

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 10:44 AM

mrsmaalox
01-31-2014, 10:47 AM

More fantasy. I've never complained to Kori about you. I've never had a pill popping problem in my life and I challenge you to show the board where I admitted such. I have been on a maintenance anti-depressant for over 20 years managed by my family physician. I freely admit that to anyone, I'm not ashamed. And yea, you do make my skin crawl, you are the only one here who has that effect. It says a lot about you that you are made to feel so insecure by mine and CF's intelligence---or is it really your lack there of?

xmas1997
01-31-2014, 10:49 AM

Not that I'm inclined to agree with you, especially after your criticisms of me, but I actually do agree with you in this case except, that I rarely find anything even remotely humorous from him.
On the contrary, he comes across as a very boring childish juvenile with a huge sexual inferiority complex.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 10:49 AM
Kool,

like the pig she is!

:lol she's just feeling good about herself since she's grown closer to CF and CumDumpster...like a said she needed to be chin checked...she's expecting and looking for some other ST posters to defend her now...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 10:51 AM
Not that I'm inclined to agree with you, especially after your criticisms of me, but I actually do agree with you in this case except, that I rarely find anything even remotely humorous from him.
On the contrary, he comes across as a very boring childish juvenile with a huge sexual inferiority complex.

you're smooth...talk bad about a bish and then jump in her corner for support..I like that you sly devil you :lol

xmas1997
01-31-2014, 10:54 AM
you're smooth...talk bad about a bish and then jump in her corner for support..I like that you sly devil you :lol

Just calling it like I see it.
But for the most part you live up to your name, Kool, except of course your obsession with most things sexual. The rest however I usually agree with you about.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 10:54 AM
More fantasy. I've never complained to Kori about you. I've never had a pill popping problem in my life and I challenge you to show the board where I admitted such. I have been on a maintenance anti-depressant for over 20 years managed by my family physician. I freely admit that to anyone, I'm not ashamed. And yea, you do make my skin crawl, you are the only one here who has that effect. It says a lot about you that you are made to feel so insecure by mine and CF's intelligence---or is it really your lack there of?

maybe I got the pill popping confused with the anti-depressants...but You take this shit way too seriously if that's the case...and tbh I think it's time you stopped responding to me or put me on ignore....20 yrs of anti-depressants?...I apologize I even engaged you and don't wish to engage you further....consider it water under the bridge...

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 10:56 AM
fact is CF didn't humiliate me at all...it's quite the opposite...(half of my family is not gay like hers...:lol do I need to re-post her admission.) You may think she did but I'm quite shameless..why? because I'm getting mine :hat...I'm never upset at anyone and I absolutely love the banter.

You absolutely give a fuck about what I say or else

(1) your skin wouldn't be crawling and

(2) you wouldn't be running to Kori for help...Kori has admonished me previously to "leave you alone" and I'm more than certain it was at your request.

You're only fighting with yourself...you're the one who's come on this site posting selfie's and admitting you used to have a pill popping problem...it's not me....like I said..

I don't see women like Ashbeeigh behaving like you...and that's fine if you want to muck it up with the fellas fine but drop the intellect act...

both you and CF do that shit...acting like dogs in one context and trying to maintain a lady like appearance in the next...

I am a court jester because I choose to be but you should also know what you are because that's what you choose :hat

http://i59.tinypic.com/14cy3ra.gif

http://i62.tinypic.com/kanvki.gif

http://i57.tinypic.com/30crpj9.gif

http://i60.tinypic.com/5ply9.gif

http://i61.tinypic.com/30a6zrs.gif

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I. Hustle
01-31-2014, 10:57 AM

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/960/img/photos/2013/12/19/62/47/Cedric-the-entertainer-2013.jpg

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 10:57 AM

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Just calling it like I see it.
But for the most part you live up to your name, Kool, except of course your obsession with most things sexual. The rest however I usually agree with you about.

I'm not obsessed with sex..but I like seeing the reaction that I am...the clit clamps and nipple electrocution I wanted to try on CF notwithstanding :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 11:04 AM
btw - did they ever jail Santa for what he did to you during XMas of 1997? :lol

xmas1997
01-31-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm not obsessed with sex..but I like seeing the reaction that I am...the clit clamps and nipple electrocution I wanted to try on CF notwithstanding :lol

Not taking sides, I like to be neutral when I can, and even though some of your criticisms, and some of Mrs. Maalox criticisms, of me have been valid, conversely some of mine of both of you have also been valid.
It goes both ways.
Such is life.

hehateme
01-31-2014, 11:19 AM
Kool,

like the pig she is!

a corrections officer calling someone else a pig...go figure

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 11:20 AM
a corrections officer calling someone else a pig...go figure

you're still a cock sucker but that was :lol

hehateme
01-31-2014, 11:30 AM
you're still a cock sucker but that was :lol

You're still a virgin so we're even.

CuckingFunt
01-31-2014, 11:32 AM
Considering our posting histories, there are few things so hilarious in all of this as the notion that maalox and I are besties.

mrsmaalox
01-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Considering our posting histories, there are few things so hilarious in all of this as the notion that maalox and I are besties.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2014, 11:37 AM

forget about it..it's all water under the bridge now...Maalox and I made up...

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 11:38 AM
lol the e-gang meltdown continues.

I love their paranoid fantasies and accusations. Keep it up :tu

bigzak25
01-31-2014, 12:15 PM
how come we lose a cool cat like creepn and keep fucking coolaid. ridiculous.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 12:16 PM
lol the e-gang meltdown continues.

I love their paranoid fantasies and accusations. Keep it up :tu

Thanks!

We will continue to shit all over you - and you can continue to call it whatever you want.

Win-win.

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 12:17 PM

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Thanks!

We will continue to shit all over you - and you can continue to call it whatever you want.

Win-win.

:lmao:lmao:lmaoYeah, because you guys are all banned and stuff.

lol

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah, because you guys are all banned and stuff.

lol

Well, keep trying - you managed to get a bunch of accounts banned so far - it is what you do best after all.

Snitches - snitch - period.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:29 PM
Well, keep trying - you managed to get a bunch of accounts banned so far - it is what you do best after all.

Snitches - snitch - period.So why would I with my great influence ever have you unbanned at any point?

You're lying.

Confirmed.

lol

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 12:31 PM
rofl facebook friend

http://i58.tinypic.com/210h6s8.gif

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:33 PM
Still waiting for your friend request from your promo account, SBM.

lol making a fb account just to say your album is dropping.

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 12:34 PM

silverblk mystix
01-31-2014, 12:36 PM
Thanks!

Win-win.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:37 PM
lol conspiracy theories

That's why SA210 melted down in the first place.

TheSanityAnnex
01-31-2014, 12:39 PM
Why won't you accept my friend request David?

johnsmith
01-31-2014, 12:40 PM
Why won't you accept my friend request David?

Wait, is that really him?

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:42 PM
Is it?

johnsmith
01-31-2014, 12:45 PM
Is it?

I don't know...that's why I'm asking. If it's not, you should say so because as far as you are concerned in this website, you're being shit on. Since all that matters when one is posting on this site, is this site itself, I feel like you'd want to tell everyone that it's not you.

Or don't. It doesn't really matter to me because there isn't a fake picture of me being shit on constantly.

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 12:46 PM

FkLA
01-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Damn, Kool destroyed maloox tbh. :lol

johnsmith
01-31-2014, 12:47 PM
I assumed all this time that it wasn't really him...I'm shocked that I could be wrong.

johnsmith
01-31-2014, 12:48 PM

I disagree

CuckingFunt
01-31-2014, 12:49 PM
I don't know...that's why I'm asking. If it's not, you should say so because as far as you are concerned in this website, you're being shit on. Since all that matters when one is posting on this site, is this site itself, I feel like you'd want to tell everyone that it's not you.

Or don't. It doesn't really matter to me because there isn't a fake picture of me being shit on constantly.

Chump's already said it isn't him.

CuckingFunt
01-31-2014, 12:50 PM

Kool 's only ever destroyed himself.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:51 PM
I don't know...that's why I'm asking. If it's not, you should say so because as far as you are concerned in this website, you're being shit on. Since all that matters when one is posting on this site, is this site itself, I feel like you'd want to tell everyone that it's not you.Does that really matter?

I actually think the lengths the e-gang has gone to to find these pictures and what all they are doing now is the real fun here. They are just that butthurt. SBM lost his shit when his promotional picture was posted and begged to have it taken down. And the person who posted it complied rather graciously. His name and image are known -- it's just that no one really gives that much of a shit about him.

He and his e-gang OTOH....they care.

A lot.

About me. So it really doesn't matter if it's me or not.

It's fun. Watch them continue to build their shrine to me.

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 12:51 PM
:madrun Chump's already lied and said it isn't him after admitting it was, then nobody believed his lie after he backtracked and now its been confirmed that it was what we ALL already knew, that it is him :madrun.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:53 PM
:lmaoSee what I've reduced SA210 to?

It's really kind of amazing.

TheSanityAnnex

No, but I know who he is now and I want to be FB friends.

CuckingFunt
The concern with saving face in this, of all places, truly mystified me.

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 12:54 PM
My concern with me saving face in this, of all places, truly mystified me.

CuckingFunt
01-31-2014, 12:56 PM
SA210 is back to the quote changing shtick. I'm not sure if this is progression or regression, but at least it's movement.

Chewbacca

http://i61.tinypic.com/2gwxt3d.gif

ChumpDumper
No, but I know who he is now and I want to be FB friends.No requests in my notifications tbh. I was hoping for one from SBM.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 12:57 PM
SA210 is back to the quote changing shtick. I'm not sure if this is progression or regression, but at least it's movement.Still doesn't qualify as using words.

I've muted him.

FkLA
01-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Kool 's only ever destroyed himself.

No, Kool can't lose. If you engage him even if you win you lose. Same with Avante. Don't even know why yall spend time trying to take them down. They'll always come out with the W tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 01:00 PM
No, Kool can't lose. If you engage him even if you win you lose. Same with Avante. Don't even know why yall spend time trying to take them down. They'll always come out with the W tbh.Actually, CF won that one for all time.

Kool is still trying to start damage control threads.

Chewbacca
01-31-2014, 01:00 PM
No, Kool can't lose. If you engage him even if you win you lose. Same with Avante. Don't even know why yall spend time trying to take them down. They'll always come out with the W tbh.

FkLA
01-31-2014, 01:11 PM
Actually, CF won that one for all time.

Kool is still trying to start damage control threads.

Well taking Kool seriously enough to try to get a W over him is where you go wrong, Chumpster. His objective is to have yall engage him then rile yall up and win, loss or draw hes achieving that. Kool is indestructible that's why I don't fuck with him tbh. :lol

The Gemini Method
01-31-2014, 01:12 PM
Kool is a master at drawing you in--like they say: if you're not being talked about you might as well be ded.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 01:16 PM
Well taking Kool seriously enough to try to get a W over him is where you go wrong, Chumpster. His objective is to have yall engage him then rile yall up and win, loss or draw hes achieving that. Kool is indestructible that's why I don't fuck with him tbh. :lolWhat makes you think the rest of us don't do this?

TSA even made money off trolling kool.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2014, 01:18 PM
Kool is a master at drawing you in--like they say: if you're not being talked about you might as well be ded.I wouldn't know anything abuot that. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225433)