PDA

View Full Version : Kori Ellis - Now That You're Back I Got A Bone To Pick With You and Hubby

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Who did you ultimately side with in the Divorce case.

You've both spent a lifetime supporting this dude. I also know you hate Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods (I'm sure you hate Kobe and MJ just as much) for cheating on their wives. You're also big in the women's empowerment movement. So I'm curious (no pun) as to who's side yawl came down on. I know the guy won you some titles that made you feel good...but how does an all american Mr. Goodie two-shoes personal life just blow up like this out of nowhere...the media spun his story for years that he was some great guy and that Kobe was the devil...and it all came crashing down in half a season:lol

Did you consider what drove the woman to that point? You have to admit Kori there's too much circumstantial evidence against your boy..personally I side with Amy...I think he neglected his household..moved people in that he shouldn't have, and was all about video games and enchanted magical kingdoms. :lol

I just think it totally unfair for Spur fan to malign Amy that way...and on top of it all you and TimVp were purposefully silent on the issue. Yawl had all kids of opinions on Magic's HIV story and Kobe's rape allegations but offered us not one red opinion on this matter. In the spirit of fairness we deserve a response.

benefactor
01-30-2014, 08:43 AM
Needs to be re-pinked. Thanks.

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Needs to be re-pinked. Thanks.

you're mama must be real proud of you...what a man you've become :downspin:

DMC
01-30-2014, 10:31 AM
I knew Kori's presence would spawn at least 10 new Ceds Threads.

Kori Ellis
01-30-2014, 10:43 AM
I didn't like Lance Armstrong or Tiger Woods far before their cheating. :lmao
And I'm still a Kobe fan. So none of your "logic" makes sense.

But in the Tim-Amy saga, I'd side with Tim from the details that I know.

xmas1997
01-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Trill and Kool called me a cac and a frost king. I'm completely offended.

As well you should be!
How rude of them!
Don't they have any idea who you are?
:lol

hehateme
01-30-2014, 04:21 PM
Trill and Kool called me a cac and a frost king. I'm completely offended.

I thought it was frost queen...and if so that demands justice.

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2014, 05:46 PM
I didn't like Lance Armstrong or Tiger Woods far before their cheating. :lmao
And I'm still a Kobe fan. So none of your "logic" makes sense.

But in the Tim-Amy saga, I'd side with Tim from the details that I know.

actually when you really..as in really think about it your "logic" is what's senseless. You hated them before their cheating...on what basis...how much sense does that make? You hated Tiger because he's a born winner? you have no basis to hate him prior to his sex scandal unless you're a racist. tbh

Your boy looks like was the fraud all along...and we both know he's "likely" not a straight shooter. You're strange....You want to support the drama queen Maalox but you don't want to support Amy...

and I doubt yall got busy so you got ghost...yall got hurt over 6...It's all Timvp was wanted..yall were at home celebrating at Lebron's collapse in game 6 just minutes before Ray Allen and Tim Duncan saved his entire Legacy :lol yall were embarrassed so you disappeared for a min hoping the pain of 6 would go away :lol

Rogue
01-30-2014, 08:05 PM
people don't need a reason to love someone, which also makes sense when it comes to hatred/fraud as well. What's the reason why so many people dislike our goddess, despite her exquisite look and sublime charisma?