PDA

View Full Version : Kaeperpick is still salty

MeloHype
01-30-2014, 01:12 PM
“Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead. Because I’m not worried about you (https://twitter.com/HubbuchNYP/status/428935308994818048),” Kaepernick said, via Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post.
Kaepernick had several other choice words for Sherman, including:
— “He’s afraid of our receivers (https://twitter.com/HubbuchNYP/status/428934597800259585), and that’s something I’m looking forward to [exploiting] next year.”
— “If I throw that ball one foot farther, it’s a TD and now you’re the goat (https://twitter.com/HubbuchNYP/status/428934824431063040), Richard Sherman.”
— “His comments were ridiculous. If you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/30/colin-kaepernick-unloads-on-richard-sherman/

:lol

The Gemini Method
01-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Why did he go against Maxwell and Lane for the majority of the game then? This dude showboats like the rest of them and is still salty he can't read an offense to save his life.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2014, 02:33 PM
:lol at Sherman being "afraid of their receivers," more like Kraep was afraid to throw it anywhere near him :lmao

The Whiners are a bunch of mentally-weak crybabies, but it's not a surprise, considering who their coach is :lol

Avante
01-30-2014, 03:18 PM
The guy hasn't even had two seasons as a starter. I can't judge anyone with that limited amount of experience.

johnsmith
01-30-2014, 03:22 PM
The guy hasn't even had two seasons as a starter. I can't judge anyone with that limited amount of experience.

Lol...yet you've declared RW the GOAT with only two seasons below his belt.

Avante
01-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Lol...yet you've declared RW the GOAT with only two seasons below his belt.

Russell Wilson wouldn't make a zit on the butt of a ton of great QB', ok? I have never implied he was among the elite, I said he was the best of the young QB's.

Right now....

Peyton
Rodgers
Brees
Romo
Rivers
Brady

Foles....need to see more so..???

are all better.

johnsmith
01-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Russell Wilson wouldn't make a zit on the butt of a ton of great QB', ok? I have never implied he was among the elite, I said he was the best of the young QB's.

Right now....

Peyton
Rodgers
Brees
Romo
Rivers
Brady

Foles....need to see more so..???

are all better.

Fair enough, but you can understand my confusion based on the literally dozen threads you've started based on your undying admiration of RW, no?

Avante
01-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Fair enough, but you can understand my confusion based on the literally dozen threads you've started based on your undying admiration of RW, no?

That was just me jacking around having fun with the masses. I had a pretty good feel that we'd see either "my" Niners or RW in the Superbowl. So I made a real big deal out of RW knowing I really couldn't lose.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2014, 04:10 PM
What does him only having started for two years have to do with how salty he is right now? :lol

Avante
01-30-2014, 04:17 PM
What does him only having started for two years have to do with how salty he is right now? :lol

Reading comprehension not one of your strengths is it? I'll make it simple for you...

Young kid, he'll change as he matures.

Ok?

Clipper Nation
01-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Reading comprehension not one of your strengths is it? I'll make it simple for you...

Ok?
How's he supposed to mature when his coach is such a sore-loser bitch who encourages that kind of behavior? :lol

Avante
01-30-2014, 04:21 PM
How's he supposed to mature when his coach is such a sore-loser bitch who encourages that kind of behavior? :lol

You don't have any idea at all about what goes on behind the scenes so why play shit like that? So at 30 he's the same kid he was at 24, come on man. I don't give a fuck who your coach or daddy is, we all mature.

BUMP
01-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Well you can tell eeeeverybodyyyyyy!
yeah you can tell eeeeverybodyyyyyy!
Go ahead and tell eeeeverybodyyyyyy!

I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the maaaaan!

BUMP
01-30-2014, 04:43 PM
smart move though, saying it this close to the big game

spurraider21
01-30-2014, 04:51 PM
I actualy like Kraep long term. His weakness is clearly making reads and progressing through them, but a lot of that comes with experience. He didn't exactly run a pro style offense at Nevada. But he does show that he can be pretty accurate. When that first read happens to get open, he usually puts it in a good spot. Your qb is in trouble when you say "he just needs to work on/improve his accuracy. Kaep is ok in that regard

monosylab1k
01-30-2014, 04:57 PM
lol he had no problem talking shit and mocking Cam, but acts like a bitch when he gets shit talked back to him. Can't respect pussies who can dish it out, but can't take it.

Avante
01-30-2014, 05:01 PM
lol he had no problem talking shit and mocking Cam, but acts like a bitch when he gets shit talked back to him. Can't respect pussies who can dish it out, but can't take it.

Young multi millionaires, they have no idea what's going on.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2014, 05:04 PM
Young multi millionaires, they have no idea what's going on.

:lmao Making excuses for that bitchmade sore loser Kraep

The Reckoning
01-30-2014, 05:11 PM
kaep just isn't good.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2014, 05:13 PM

My team's quarterback is 32 years old and still prone to throwing bitchfits.... hell, your own coach is 50 years old but carries on like a 2-year-old on the sideline every game :lol

Just because he has time to mature doesn't mean he will, especially when he's surrounded by a coach and teammates who are mentally-weak immature sore losers :lol

Avante
01-30-2014, 05:24 PM
:lmao Making excuses for that bitchmade sore loser Kraep

I don't give a fuck about him, I just know what youth/$$$$$ can do.

Avante
01-30-2014, 05:25 PM
My team's quarterback is 32 years old and still prone to throwing bitchfits.... hell, your own coach is 50 years old but carries on like a 2-year-old on the sideline every game :lol

Just because he has time to mature doesn't mean he will, especially when he's surrounded by a coach and teammates who are mentally-weak immature sore losers :lol

Sounds good to me, I;m not a big fan of either one of them.

Fabbs
01-30-2014, 05:38 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/30/colin-kaepernick-unloads-on-richard-sherman/

:lol
Absolutely still salty. And unaccountable.

:lol Crabtree was not open.
:lol It was 1st down. Even if all receivers are covered, chuck it.

:lol Rather obvious he did allow Sherman to get inside his head and was forcing it to Crabtree.

Personally i am sick of hearing what a *great* *unbelievable* play Sherman made.
A good play, but really just an above average one on what was a silly pass to an receiver who was not open an butted up against the sideline and back of endzone.

benefactor
01-30-2014, 06:03 PM
kaep just isn't good.

blah blah blah
01-30-2014, 06:50 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao "Sherman is afraid of our receivers I look forward to exploiting that next year"

He was so scared of SF's receivers that you threw at him twice all game???

Fabbs
01-30-2014, 06:59 PM
He needs to listen to Joe Montana, among others.
Joe has offered public comments and I'm sure with Joes loyalty to the 49ers he would be happy to school Kaep.

Sheesh.

Bill_Brasky
01-30-2014, 07:55 PM

Yup. If he hadn't pulled that little stunt he might sound like less of a bitch.

Then again his entire tirade was centered around the argument of "if my pass hadn't been so shitty, Crabtree would have caught it!"

HI-FI
01-30-2014, 09:24 PM
Kaep, mah nigga. :tu

TIMMYtoZO
01-31-2014, 12:11 AM
:lol While Kaepernick is never going to be anything special as a QB, he will be a happy man come Sunday night when Seattle gets ELIminated, and Denver is the last team standing.

HI-FI
01-31-2014, 12:34 AM
:lol While Kaepernick is never going to be anything special as a QB, he will be a happy man come Sunday night when Seattle gets ELIminated, and Denver is the last team standing.
mah nigga. :tu

Robz4000
01-31-2014, 01:53 AM
:lol at Sherman being "afraid of their receivers," more like Kraep was afraid to throw it anywhere near him :lmao

The Whiners are a bunch of mentally-weak crybabies, but it's not a surprise, considering who their coach is :lol

Son you've no room calling any team mentally-weak considering the Chargers' history.

lefty
01-31-2014, 01:56 AM
Even if Denver wins, he is gonna be watching the Superbowl from his albino ghetto

dg7md
01-31-2014, 03:57 AM
The Niners aren't mentally weak for making it to the NFC title game 3 years in a row.

Clipper Nation
01-31-2014, 07:58 AM
Son you've no room calling any team mentally-weak considering the Chargers' history.
Son, I know mentally-weak teams, I've watched them my whole life.... this is one of them, tbh :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-31-2014, 10:34 AM
Fuck Kaepernick. 49ers suck.

Clipper Nation
01-31-2014, 11:11 AM
You seem a tad salty that Kraep owned and disrespected Cum :lol

resistanze
01-31-2014, 11:26 AM
:lol @ Kaep's vaginal bleed. Nigga had no problem flexing and kissing his biceps and mocking other people but can't handle the smack talk.

:cry if only I threw it further you wouldn't be talking

Bob Stoops
01-31-2014, 11:39 AM

CN has constantly given his team and the Philbilly shit tbh

Robz4000
01-31-2014, 12:00 PM
CN has constantly given his team and the Philbilly shit tbh

Yeah I've noticed. However, while Kraep is mentally weak the team as a whole is not.

Also,
Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooops

AchillesHeel
01-31-2014, 12:09 PM
I'm really sick of all this media hype about Sherman. He made a great play and he had a funny post-game interview, move the fuck on already.

01-31-2014, 01:40 PM
Lol he's right, though. If would have thrown a better ball that would have been the game. But he didn't. Now he's salty.

Spur-Addict
01-31-2014, 02:04 PM
"I think there are a lot of opportunities in the inside zones that (the Broncos will) have a chance to exploit, and when (the Seahawks) get their nickel defense out there, they'll have some good matchups."

"They have the receivers to match up really well with (Seattle's) defensive backs, and they'll have opportunities to make some big plays," Kaepernick told the New York Post."

"From what I've seen of Denver, the depth they have at receiver and the playmakers they have on offense are better than some of the defensive players in (the Seahawks') nickel defense," Kaepernick said.

Oh, and finally, Kaepernick noted: "Go, Peyton!"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000320718/article/colin-kaepernick-seahawks-nickel-d-is-vulnerable

This guy is next level salty. At least you know he wants to win I guess :lol

jimbo
01-31-2014, 02:16 PM
It's his job to be salty about a loss. If he wasn't pissed, I'd be pissed at him for not caring enough.

Good for him for trying to fuck with Sherman before the Superbowl

tlongII
01-31-2014, 03:24 PM
Kaep is pissed. Nothing wrong with that. Of course he doesn't like us. I don't expect him to.

mojorizen7
01-31-2014, 03:25 PM
kaep just isn't good.

Avante
01-31-2014, 04:47 PM

6 Superbowl appearances, 5 Lombardi's, over a dozen Hall of Famers does not suck.

We had Joe Montana, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, ok.......your turn.

mojorizen7
02-01-2014, 01:03 AM
BYU

hehateme
02-01-2014, 01:14 AM
6 Superbowl appearances, 5 Lombardi's, over a dozen Hall of Famers does not suck.

We had Joe Montana, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, ok.......your turn.

jesus no lyfe faggot...you going to let this known pedo and the laughing stock of the nfl forum shit on you too now?

Avante
02-01-2014, 01:38 AM
jesus no lyfe faggot...you going to let this known pedo and the laughing stock of the nfl forum shit on you too now?

Dude, is there some reason all you ever do is follow us around? You ever have a thought all your very own to share? Suck a dick ya little bitch.

hehateme
02-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Dude, is there some reason all you ever do is follow us around? You ever have a thought all your very own to share? Suck a dick ya little bitch.

I'm pretty sure you got a tight hold on that market, after all that tranny pedo dick you sucked back in nam, old faggot

lefty
02-01-2014, 01:15 PM
:lol @ Kaep's vaginal bleed. Nigga had no problem flexing and kissing his biceps and mocking other people but can't handle the smack talk.

:cry if only I threw it further you wouldn't be talking

Avante
02-01-2014, 11:24 PM
I'm pretty sure you got a tight hold on that market, after all that tranny pedo dick you sucked back in nam, old faggot

Since when did...SAILORS....hang out in Nam ya dumb fuck? I never got within 10 miles of the place.