PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: Anyone listening to Karl Malone commentate the Jazz game?

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2014, 12:11 AM
"Derrick Favors will probably be the most talented big in the league"

..... :lol

sook
02-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Mailman was a thug.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Mailman was a thug.
Thug is putting it lightly:

From the December 6, 1984 Washington Post:

Rice junior center Dave Ramer will undergo reconstructive surgery Friday in Houston to repair multiple injuries suffered in what Coach Tommy Suitts says was an intentional elbowing incident in Monday's game against Louisiana Tech. Ramer has a depressed cheekbone, fractures above and below his right eye socket and a collapsed sinus after the incident involving Louisiana Tech's Karl Malone.

Malone had gone up for a rebound and came down swinging his elbows. Ramer was unfortunate enough to be in the same area code. The blow shattered Ramer's cheekbone, and he went down screaming in pain. Malone just looked at him and walked away. Malone's coach was so appalled by Malone's behavior that he went out on the court and told Malone to go back and show some decency and concern. Let me repeat that for emphasis:

Malone's coach made him go back out on the court and act like he cared.

It was obvious that he didn't. Malone muttered a forced apology, but of course Ramer was in no condition to hear it.

Ramer never played basketball again. Amazingly, instead of going to jail or being sued, Malone went on to the NBA and his career flourished. But he didn't stop sending people to the hospital.

http://www.makingpages.org/hoops/Malone.danger.html#ramer

Venti Quattro
02-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Somebody look out for him, he might choke on the mic in the fourth quarter.

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2014, 12:46 AM

:lmao

baseline bum
02-01-2014, 12:59 AM

Or drop it and fall on his ass like in the Utah version of 6.

Venti Quattro
02-01-2014, 01:03 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Jordan Hayward

That will never happen if Karl Malone was never in the Building.

baseline bum
02-01-2014, 01:07 AM
To Our Fellow Americans:

We have given much thought to the values and characteristics that make a great athlete. Our lives have been spent trying to run farther, push further, and jump higher than the person beside us, or across the field of our chosen sport. With years of training and exhaustive competition beneath our belts, we have identified the values necessary to compete and win--values like personal strength, determination, a sense of fair play and faith.

The same qualities that make a great athlete make a great President--the determination to do what is right, regardless of the latest polls, the personal strength to bear the weight of the nation on your shoulders, and the faith that a higher power will direct the actions of good people.

We see in President Bush these same qualities.

In 2001, our nation was attacked without cause or provocation. The President's values saw us through those dark days after the terrorist attack. The economy was rocked by the dual blows of the terrorists' cowardly action and the reckless disregard of the rules by a few rogue executives.

But President Bush's decisive, principled leadership has moved America forward, and today our nation is safer and our economy is strong and getting stronger.

The fight against terrorism takes decisiveness. It takes continued support for our troops and first responders. But most importantly, it takes courage and inspirational leadership in the White House. In these critical times, our President has had the courage to stand up and do what's right.

For that and for his unwavering character, we choose George W. Bush as our President for the next four years. He is a leader we can depend on to make the tough decisions and the right decisions. Please join us in supporting a candidate of courage, President Bush--a leader who backs our troops defending our nation and shares our values.

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Thug is putting it lightly:
Did you hear him basically call Bonny Griffin a li'l bitch? I did. :lol

Budkin
02-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Thankful every day that shitbag never won a title.

baseline bum
02-01-2014, 01:51 AM
Thankful every day that shitbag never won a title.

Even better that he singlehandedly choked that sure title away. Sort of the original Manu tbh.

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Jeremiah Jensen ✔ @JJSportsBeat (https://twitter.com/JJSportsBeat)
Follow (https://twitter.com/JJSportsBeat)
Karl Malone just told 1280 sports that he listens to Nickelback when he works out I'm going to need time to process this

resistanze
02-01-2014, 03:01 AM
The whitest nigga on earth that white people don't want

unforeseen
02-01-2014, 04:48 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/Lakers04_zps039b7e62.jpg

Thread
02-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Or drop it and fall on his ass like in the Utah version of 6.

bum, sweetheart, puddin'head, there is nothing, NOTHING like 6. 6 is stand alone. Just count your blessings it didn't happen 30 years ago. Otherwise Media would've beat you half to death over it. Instead? Aside from our people you've been unbesmirched. Sure, you're light 1, but, only [we] notice.

baseline bum
02-01-2014, 10:56 AM
bum, sweetheart, puddin'head, there is nothing, NOTHING like 6. 6 is stand alone. Just count your blessings it didn't happen 30 years ago. Otherwise Media would've beat you half to death over it. Instead? Aside from our people you've been unbesmirched. Sure, you're light 1, but, only [we] notice.

Sorry son, Stockton had that title won with the three he hit and with Pippen having no chance of playing a game 7. So Warm Karl posts up on the left block, doesn't pay attention, and my nigga MJ steals his ring as Malone falls to the floor, knowing then he would be stuck with Ewing, Barkley, and Phoenix as a forever O'for when he could have taken down the GOAT by just holding on to the damn ball.

Thread
02-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Sorry son, Stockton had that title won with the three he hit and with Pippen having no chance of playing a game 7. So Warm Karl posts up on the left block, doesn't pay attention, and my nigga MJ steals his ring as Malone falls to the floor, knowing then he would be stuck with Ewing, Barkley, and Phoenix as a forever 0'fer when he could have taken down the GOAT by just holding on to the damn ball.

Still doesn't hold a candle to last June, bumster, and you know it. Suffer, duder, wallow in your misery. It will serve you well should you ever ring again.

Daddy, they ran a commercial on national broadcast television selling Champion Spurs gear. I can only imagine your pain, bummy. Just think about it:::you'd be lording it over us every single day. Enjoying the fruits of your labors. Kobe would be limping around in the shit bag.

You should have fouled up 3. Just foul on the in bounds and shoot FT's from that point forward. Christ, bum'st, I still don't know if I could have willed myself physically back in here at ringage. It would only be right that I log in and take my lumps, but, I do not know if I could have actually physically typed the gd Thread and the PW in the blocks.

DMC
02-01-2014, 12:03 PM
"Derrick Favors will probably be the most talented big in the league"

..... :lol

It's not unusual for homer ex-player commentators to make those kind of homerish bad takes. Sean does it all the time with scrubs in SA. I do like Favors though.

sook
02-01-2014, 12:34 PM
No surprise to see you defending another rapist. But one that raped a 14 yr old girl and refused to pay child support? Refused to ever acknowledge his son, except when he made it to the NFL?

This guy is the biggest shitbag on the planet. I believe that a one of the WNBA HOFers is one of his daughters too, and he only acknowledged her when she made it to the WNBA.

Thread
02-01-2014, 02:46 PM
No surprise to see you defending another rapist. But one that raped a 14 yr old girl and refused to pay child support? Refused to ever acknowledge his son, except when he made it to the NFL?

This guy is the biggest shitbag on the planet. I believe that a one of the WNBA HOFers is one of his daughters too, and he only acknowledged her when she made it to the WNBA.

You've had & have your own share of skeletons in your closet, Sooky.

Let he who without sin cast the first stone.

sook
02-01-2014, 02:52 PM
You've had & have your own share of skeletons in your closet, Sooky.

Let he who without sin cast the first stone.

shut your dirty whore mouth. I'm right and you know it.

02-01-2014, 06:46 PM
He was spot on when he criticized today's players for resting when they could've played.